Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 23rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W4 D1 L4

Bojan (Barcelona)

Read 11510 times
      cezar_sl
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 612 posts |
      Re: Bojan (Barcelona)
      Reply #69: Jun 09, 2011 03:55:10 am
      Heard he's going to Roma, who are ow coached by Ex Barca Reserves coach Luis Enrique.
      jonnylfc88
      • Forum John Toshack

• 265 posts |
      Reply #70: Jun 09, 2011 09:40:12 am
      Heard he's still part of the attempt to lure Sanchez to Barcelona. Only rumours mind.
      *LFC 4EVA*
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 805 posts |
      • *LFC 4LIFE*
      Reply #71: Jun 09, 2011 09:54:27 am
      Heard he's going to Roma, who are ow coached by Ex Barca Reserves coach Luis Enrique.

Wrong your on about  Barcelona B striker Jonathan Soriano who apparently Liverpool are looking at ,Aswell as Roma The lad has scored 32 goal's in 37 games in Spain’s Second Division last season.
      WildIRL
      • Forum Geoff Strong

• 210 posts |
      Reply #72: Jun 13, 2011 02:36:42 pm
      Long Time Lurker, First Time Poster.....

I would love to see this kid here. I think he needs to leave Barca to get game time. He can't even get into the Spain Under 21 side now, even though he was in it when he was 16. He has to get out of their set up to have a chance to improve.

He banged in a (disallowed) goal against Inter in the Champions League match last year in the death. Scored 961 goals at Barca Youths in 7 Years, 10 for Barca B and 40 for Barca - thats 1011 goals for the club (I know it's youths but it's also 1011 goals - he is a finisher).

He is still only 20 years old - with four years playing and training in the best team in the world, possibly one of the best teams ever (arguable).

20 Million would be good business when you consider the money thats being spent on local prospects.

Is he going backwards in his career at the moment... YES, is it because he has lost anything... I can't say. Is he a potential Anfield legend?... YES.
      « Last Edit: Jun 13, 2011 02:44:51 pm by WildIRL »
      xBooniex
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,278 posts | 28 
      Reply #73: Jun 13, 2011 03:33:25 pm
      Would love to see him here (for the right price)

Hopefully the love in that Villa and Masch are having for us atm can sway and decision. Thats if we are actually interested
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #74: Jun 13, 2011 03:36:39 pm
      Like I said before. If he wants to be a better player, he has to leave but I don't mean necessarily to us.

He's 21 this year and he needs to be playing regularly and it's not easy to get ahead of Villa, Messi and Pedro (maybe even Afellay) unless it's a less important match or when they're injured. Potentially could have Sanchez there soon.
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,727 posts | 3741 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #75: Jun 13, 2011 03:56:58 pm
      Long Time Lurker, First Time Poster.....

I would love to see this kid here. I think he needs to leave Barca to get game time. He can't even get into the Spain Under 21 side now, even though he was in it when he was 16. He has to get out of their set up to have a chance to improve.

He banged in a (disallowed) goal against Inter in the Champions League match last year in the death. Scored 961 goals at Barca Youths in 7 Years, 10 for Barca B and 40 for Barca - thats 1011 goals for the club (I know it's youths but it's also 1011 goals - he is a finisher).

He is still only 20 years old - with four years playing and training in the best team in the world, possibly one of the best teams ever (arguable).

20 Million would be good business when you consider the money thats being spent on local prospects.

Is he going backwards in his career at the moment... YES, is it because he has lost anything... I can't say. Is he a potential Anfield legend?... YES.
      Welcome mate, enjoy it!!! :)
      WildIRL
      • Forum Geoff Strong

• 210 posts |
      Reply #76: Jun 13, 2011 05:04:50 pm
      If he wants to be a better player, he has to leave but I don't mean necessarily to us.

I'd agree with that. Not necesarily us but somewhere. I did like the sound of that €30m - Bojan-Jeffren deal rumour a while ago.

Just watched a few of the youtube vids of him vs a team... interesting stuff, he replaced Xavi against Real Madrid when he was 17, played in the centre of the pitch. He has some boot on him, seems fast, good first touch, works well with messi, so maybe we should get him as well. :)

This summer is so nice being linked with the players we are being linked with... still I was happy with our team towards the end of the season anyway (without Stevie G - I though his injury would kill the end of our season)

anyway.... Kenny ---> Steve Clark ---->Comolli ---> FSG = Good Team.. I'm sure they'll do better than I would. Can't wait till the transfer window is shut and we are all wondering what our starting 11 should be.
      Macedonian_Red
      • Banned

• 4,762 posts | 63 
      Reply #77: Jun 16, 2011 01:26:52 am

Bojan 'likes Roma transfer'

Wednesday 15 June, 2011

Barcelona starlet Bojan Krkic’s agent has fueled speculation of a move to Roma with Luis Enrique. “He likes this transfer.”

The Spain international has been heavily linked with the Giallorossi ever since the new Coach was appointed.

“Bojan needs to play regularly and is pegged back by so many great players at Barcelona,” agent Zoran Vekic told Eurosport.es.

“We need to talk to the club. I don’t think there would be any problem between Roma and Barcelona in reaching an agreement. He likes this transfer.

“The most likely scenario would be to arrive on loan with an option to buy at the end of the season.”

http://www.football-italia.net/jun15bb.html
      jonnylfc88
      • Forum John Toshack

• 265 posts |
      Reply #78: Jun 18, 2011 09:31:46 pm
      Apparently Roma have an 8.8m bid (Ssn I think) for Bojan. Surely if he's going for this sort of money and we're going for wickham apparently at more, this has got to be worth a punt?
      cezar_sl
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 612 posts |
      Reply #79: Jun 18, 2011 10:02:02 pm
      Roma confirm Bojan 'next week'
      via Football Italia
      Roma director of sport Walter Sabatini confirms “we hope to complete the signing of Bojan Krkic in the next few days.”
      The Barcelona and Spain forward is one of the hottest young talents in La Liga, but has far too much competition for places at the Nou Camp.

“It’s true and I confirm this is a very realistic hypothesis, even if it has not been perfected yet,” Sabatini told Rete Sport.

“We hope to complete the signing of Bojan in the next few days.”

He is the first Barcelona figure to follow new Coach Luis Enrique to Roma, as more are expected, particularly from Barcelona B.

Spanish newspapers expect Bojan to arrive for €10m, although Barça want a clause allowing them to buy him back for €12m.

Meanwhile, Sabatini also commented on other transfer issues surrounding the Giallorossi.

“Ricky Alvarez is a very strong and versatile player. We are monitoring him, as with other players. You may have noticed a sort of paralysis in the transfer market, but we expect a domino effect once the first move goes through.”

Mirko Vucinic’s agent confessed “something has broken” with Roma and is in preliminary talks with both Juventus and Premier League sides.

“Vucinic is a great player and knows he is important for Roma, so we will find a point of balance. He is precious for this club.”
      The Last King of Scotland
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 861 posts | 21 
      Reply #80: Jun 19, 2011 01:05:26 am
      Interesting team that Roma are looking to build there.
      newguy
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 178 posts |
      Reply #81: Jun 22, 2011 04:11:34 am
      €10 million fee agreed with Roma.. with a two year buy back clause reporting marca and as
      aussieredave
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 961 posts |
      Reply #82: Jun 22, 2011 07:16:00 am
      God that seems like good value for a player like Bojan.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #83: Jun 22, 2011 06:49:15 pm
      For that price i wish we got him!

Probably want a buy back fee so there is no chance of any more Cesc like issues on bringing the player back to the club should they wish to do so.
      The Last King of Scotland
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 861 posts | 21 
      Reply #84: Jun 23, 2011 02:17:30 pm
      Nah, you don't buy a player on loan, either buy him or loan him.
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #85: Jul 22, 2011 11:38:23 am
       €12m purchase but at end 2012-13 season Barça obliged to buy back, €13m. Roma can block that paying total €40m (ie €27m more)

The strangest transfer I can remember no wonder no English team had an interest
      Semple
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Reply #86: Jul 22, 2011 12:40:18 pm
      The strangest transfer I can remember

I am not sure your familiar with the Carlos Tevez and Javier Macherano transfer to West Ham. ;D
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,654 posts | 3888 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #87: Jul 22, 2011 01:11:15 pm
      laliga_news La Liga News
      Bojan: "Not playing at the Champions League final, for the second time in a row, has been one of the reasons to leave."
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,480 posts | 2863 
      Reply #88: Jul 22, 2011 02:54:07 pm
      So basically it's a two year loan which costs Barcelona 1m euros?
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #89: Jul 22, 2011 02:56:01 pm
      Something like that chats, one of the strangest transfers I've seen
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #90: Jul 22, 2011 05:24:50 pm
      €12m purchase but at end 2012-13 season Barça obliged to buy back, €13m.

Should Barca take that €12m and drop it into a savings account for the 20 odd months that he's at Roma, I wonder how much interest it would accrue? Enough to effectively buy him back for bugger all??
      cezar_sl
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 612 posts |
      Reply #91: Jul 23, 2011 10:16:05 am
      Should Barca take that €12m and drop it into a savings account for the 20 odd months that he's at Roma, I wonder how much interest it would accrue? Enough to effectively buy him back for bugger all??
      Barca are just raising Fabregas money.

Quick Reply