Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 29th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P8 W3 D3 L2

Roy Hodgson says he needs to bring in his own players like Harry Redknapp

Read 9226 times
      keithlfc
      • Forum John Toshack

• 281 posts |
      Re: Roy Hodgson says he needs to bring in his own players like Harry Redknapp
      Reply #115: Dec 23, 2010 03:08:26 am
      ROY F***ing HODGSON
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #116: Dec 23, 2010 09:14:03 am
      Roy Hodgson says he needs to bring in his own players   ...   like Harry Redknapp.

Can any one tell me anything about this new player Redknapp?
      Any good?
       :D
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #117: Dec 23, 2010 09:52:16 am
      Needs to bring in players like Harry Redknapp did...... oh I get it now, he's looking to make a little extra for himself & hide it from the taxman......allegedly. ;)
      macca8
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      • If you can't love us, then fear us!
      Reply #118: Dec 23, 2010 11:06:56 am
      Al-Fayed once predicted that Woy will be The Chosen One...to bring Liverpool FC down and looking by the way we're going, it looks like that he got it right. He has already giving me nightmare, and now wanting to buy his own players. We know your taste in players and it almost tasted like s**t!
      ORCHARD RED
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #119: Dec 23, 2010 09:33:41 pm
      "Roy Hodgson says he needs to bring in his own players like Harry Redknapp"

Fair enough, But what position would Harry play? :D
      RedRoy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,483 posts | 88 
      Reply #120: Dec 24, 2010 12:08:11 am
      Apologies folks as I haven't read back the thread,but ffs my gut tells me that if the gobs***e is using the "Bungmeister" as a role model,then we are in deep sh*t.This face rubbing ba*tard needs outing now,or we are in deep trouble.Time for an e-mail campaign methinks.Scal Quaida to the fore once again.
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,387 posts | 1542 
      Reply #121: Dec 24, 2010 01:17:53 am
      We surely can't let woy lose with millions of pounds, after witnessing the quality of his recent sigings can we ? Surely NESV have seen Poulson and Koncheski play haven't they? F.F. sake, someone help us !!!!!

Quick Reply