Trending Topics

Next match: Villa v LFC [Premier League] Mon 13th May @ 8:00 pm
      Villa Park

Today is the 10th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P17 W10 D3 L4

Ryan Giggs

Read 9802 times
      Harry_Beadles
      • Forum Geoff Strong

• 209 posts |
      • He who laughs last didn't get it.
      Re: Ryan Giggs
      Reply #46: Jan 27, 2011 03:58:12 pm
      Giggs is a United legend and I respect him as a player but F**k this thread for complementing him!

But you can guarantee, there are F**k all United fans who will respect Gerrard who has it a lot more rough than Stevie.

Has Giggs carried a team on his back? Has Giggs ever been in an under-achieving side where his loyalty has been tested?
      Has Giggs ever single-handedly won United trophies?

All the above answers are no and a yes for Gerrard but I bet no manc will respect that.

And that is why we have a reputation for being the most knowledgeable fans.  We can except when some one is a good player no matter who they play for.

He has actually played for and captained England at school boy level!

the rule for playing at school boy level is that you have to attend school in that country not your nationality.

am i right i thinking that whisky nose signed him after he scored a hatrick for Liverpool at u13 against the manc bas**rds?

HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,333 posts | 8606 
      Reply #47: Jan 27, 2011 04:50:57 pm
      Nah you didn't offend me at all. The ironic thing is that some of you fans live closer to Manchester then they do to Liverpool, so you are actually insulting them too. I came here to respond to you and your childish behaviour. Like I said, you can say our players are sh*t, but why be childish and say everyone from Manchester is a "c**t"?

How many miles between Liverpool and Manchester?

Not that many and yeah to be honest you will find more fans walking around Manchester with a Liverpool shirt on than you will find fans walking around Liverpool with a manc shirt on.

So lets get this straight:

-You hate him because he is from Manchester.
      -You hate him because he stayed with the same employer.
      -You hate him because he was successful.

Sounds to me like you are jealous. At least that most fans here are sane and accept he is a pro. You just sound like you need to grow up. Have you even got a job?

So we're jealous, remind me again about this c**t Giggs and none of you manc cu*ts ever mention he's also been known to slap women about?

Disagree, lets ask the girl from Hollyoaks who he was going out with who he slapped in a club.

Giggs is not even that good a winger, he kicks ahead of him about twenty yards then just runs after it.

Not a patch on John Barnes!!

What the F**k do you mean by asking the lad if he's got a job, you inbred sister shagging c**t.

See we can do stereotypes too!!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,333 posts | 8606 
      Reply #48: Jan 27, 2011 04:56:14 pm
      am i right i thinking that whisky nose signed him after he scored a hatrick for Liverpool at u13 against the manc bas**rds?

Let's tell the truth on these manc tw*ts, Giggs was originally with Man City and Utd saw him playing there and convinced him to sign for them, the same way they tried unsuccessfully to sign Michael Owen when he was about 15 and had been playing boss in a European youth tournament for us.
      « Last Edit: Jan 27, 2011 05:03:46 pm by HUYTON RED »
      Harry_Beadles
      • Forum Geoff Strong

• 209 posts |
      Reply #49: Jan 27, 2011 05:31:37 pm
      Quote from HUYTON RED link=topic=35924.msg903055#msg903055 date=129614705

he's also been known to slap women about?

[/quote

i didn't know this story we seem to produce a few of these in cardiff bellamy for example

Let's tell the truth on these manc tw*ts, Giggs was originally with Man City and Utd saw him playing there and convinced him to sign for them, the same way they tried unsuccessfully to sign Michael Owen when he was about 15 and had been playing boss in a European youth tournament for us.

looks like i may have made something up then  :roll:
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #50: Jan 27, 2011 05:40:53 pm
      That has got to be one of the worst attempts at quoting ive ever seen! No offense at all, just think its funny :D

Ps loved that post up there Huyton!
      Harry_Beadles
      • Forum Geoff Strong

• 209 posts |
      Reply #51: Jan 27, 2011 06:27:25 pm
      i no i fu**ed it up a touch
      PGlynn91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,601 posts | 295 
      • To win just once...
      Reply #52: Jan 27, 2011 06:34:50 pm
      That has got to be one of the worst attempts at quoting ive ever seen! No offense at all, just think its funny :D

Ps loved that post up there Huyton!
      I find getting two quotes hard too.

F**k this technology :)
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,294 posts | 4940 
      Reply #53: Jan 27, 2011 11:29:11 pm

That is horrible.

I find getting two quotes hard too.

F**k this technology :)

Just put a couple lines space between them mate.
      djpailo
      • Forum Markus Babbel

• 79 posts |
      Reply #54: Jan 27, 2011 11:42:27 pm
      How many miles between Liverpool and Manchester?

So we're jealous, remind me again about this c**t Giggs and none of you manc cu*ts ever mention he's also been known to slap women about?

Disagree, lets ask the girl from Hollyoaks who he was going out with who he slapped in a club.

Giggs is not even that good a winger, he kicks ahead of him about twenty yards then just runs after it.

Not a patch on John Barnes!!

What the f**k do you mean by asking the lad if he's got a job, you inbred sister shagging c**t.

See we can do stereotypes too!!

Firstly, I didn't say you were all jealous, and your referring to my quote without knowing any of the context.

Giggs is a not "even a good winger". Well many of your fans seem to disagree with that. I have no sister either. Sorry to disappoint your fantasy  :D

Giggs is a United legend and I respect him as a player but f**k this thread for complementing him!

But you can guarantee, there are f**k all United fans who will respect Gerrard who has it a lot more rough than Stevie.

Has Giggs carried a team on his back? Has Giggs ever been in an under-achieving side where his loyalty has been tested?
      Has Giggs ever single-handedly won United trophies?

All the above answers are no and a yes for Gerrard but I bet no manc will respect that.

- What about carrying the team back against Arsenal in 1999 FA Cup?
      - What about laying the pass on for Owen to score against City?
      - What about Giggs' winning goal against West Ham in 2009?
      - You could argue Man United has 4 barren years without winning the PL. (still won FA Cup and the League cup). Many pundits saw the sale of Ruud Van Nistelrooy and only signing Carrick as a mark of decline for the club.
      - His loyalty was tested in 2001 when Inter Milan were seriously interested in buying him:
      http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/2800087.stm
      - Giggs has single handedly won United trophies. In my eyes, the FA Cup goal helped us win the FA Cup.
      -He also scored against Juventus in the champions league semi-final in the 92nd minute to get a valuable 1-1 draw to take to turin on the way to the treble.

And regarding loyalty:
      http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/4651003.stm

Gerrard was going to move after you had just won the European cup. Most, if not all players can be unsettled. Don't get me wrong, Gerrard is loyal, but you can't question Giggs' loyalty either.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,256 posts | 2856 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #55: Jan 28, 2011 08:01:06 pm
      He has actually played for and captained England at school boy level!

Indeed he did, but as he was a school boy living in England he could, but he could only play for Wales as a senior.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #56: Jan 28, 2011 09:30:50 pm
      Hey we have Jamie Carragher.
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,199 posts | 1642 
      Reply #57: Jan 29, 2011 01:02:24 am
      Well this thread is F***ing boring.

Respect for being a one club man. That's about all I have to say on him really couldn't give a F**k about him.
      ruthcity
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,938 posts | 1480 
      Reply #58: Jan 29, 2011 11:30:37 am
      Compared to John Barnes, not even close.
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,264 posts | 927 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #59: Jan 29, 2011 01:04:04 pm
      Deep deep down you have to admire him
      PGlynn91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,601 posts | 295 
      • To win just once...
      Reply #60: Jan 29, 2011 05:29:35 pm
      keithlfc
      • Forum John Toshack

• 281 posts |
      Reply #61: Feb 06, 2011 02:50:30 am
      could'nt lace Barnseys F***ing boots good player but as with a lot of manc cu*ts overrated too death along with the piss head Robson the arrogant c**t Cantona and the granny shagger
      sergio tachini
      • Banned

• 156 posts |
      Reply #62: Feb 06, 2011 02:56:02 am
      The only thing you can admire about him is the fact he played professionally til about 40, but he only managed this by playing for a joke of a national team like wales.
      Completly over-rated.
      gareth g
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,469 posts | 366 
      Reply #63: Feb 10, 2011 04:12:10 pm
      The only thing you can admire about him is the fact he played professionally til about 40, but he only managed this by playing for a joke of a national team like wales.
      Completly over-rated.
      I know Wales have not got a good international side but I take them remarks as an insult, Sergio Tachini.
      Alastair
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,414 posts |
      • Biggidy Biggidy Boom!
      Reply #64: Feb 10, 2011 04:21:24 pm
      I know Wales have not got a good international side but I take them remarks as an insult, Sergio Tachini.

As do I Gar. We may not have a great squad but the fact that Giggs is still plying his trade, top flight, in a team that is nailed on for the title speaks volumes.

A few years ago he would be in anyone, and i mean ANYONEs top teams. A team without experience, guile and the craft that Giggs brings wont win nowt.
      red_squirrel
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,131 posts | 15 
      Reply #65: Feb 10, 2011 04:32:12 pm
      Anyone remember that season he was attached to Dani Behr?  Used to come on the pitch like an old man and could hardly run.  She must have 'taken' all his energy!!!

I know I'm exaggerating, but there were rumours at the time his time at Utd was limited.
      djpailo
      • Forum Markus Babbel

• 79 posts |
      Reply #66: Feb 11, 2011 04:55:49 am
      Anyone remember that season he was attached to Dani Behr?  Used to come on the pitch like an old man and could hardly run.  She must have 'taken' all his energy!!!

I know I'm exaggerating, but there were rumours at the time his time at Utd was limited.

Yeah he was linked to Inter Milan at one stage, though he never wanted to leave.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #67: May 23, 2011 08:31:28 pm
      Soooo....

Anyone still have any respect for him? ;D
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #68: May 23, 2011 08:51:37 pm
      I'm F***ing delighted the scumbag has been outed, wait for the snow storm Ryan. Only a matter of time before that injuction is completely lifted

Quick Reply