Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

Ratboy named as the new Andy Gray

Read 9667 times
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,044 posts | 3967 
      Re: Ratboy named as the new Andy Gray
      Reply #46: Sep 05, 2011 01:24:36 pm
      It really is a c**t of a channel and the shithead is well qualified to replace Gray and possibly be a bigger c**t than he was.
      Dave70
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,536 posts | 76 
      Reply #47: Sep 05, 2011 01:30:53 pm
      It really is a c**t of a channel and the shithead is well qualified to replace Gray and possibly be a bigger c**t than he was.
      Agreed! I hate subscribing to Sky but, over here it's the only way to get any premiership footy, as there's no other option and tbh, I only watch the actual football, none of the arseholes talking sh*te pre-match, post match or half time.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #48: Sep 05, 2011 02:50:51 pm

Soz about that, still half asleep at the time. It was clickliverpool. http://www.clickliverpool.com/sport/liverpool-fc/1214238-gary-neville-accuses-liverpool-fc-of-helping-chelsea-win-title-race.html

Apparently he wrote this sh*te in his Mail on Sunday column.
      simolfc
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,165 posts | 22 
      • Thank you Dirk YNWA
      Reply #49: Sep 05, 2011 05:11:11 pm
      So they replace a scouse-hating b***ard with a scouse-hating b***ard with a rat face

Fan-f**king tastic

By the end of the season, Andy Gray's vicious bile will seem like a sweet, sweet, lullaby

-.-
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,517 posts | 8685 
      Reply #50: Sep 06, 2011 05:03:30 pm
      So they replace a scouse-hating b***ard with a scouse-hating b***ard with a rat face

Fan-f**king tastic

By the end of the season, Andy Gray's vicious bile will seem like a sweet, sweet, lullaby

-.-

Obviously haven't heard him on sky then, makes Andy Gray look like the clueless c**t he was.

Most things he has commented on he's been spot on. Couldn't stand the tw*t, but, he has actually come across well so far on sky.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #51: Sep 06, 2011 05:05:02 pm
      Obviously haven't heard him on sky then, makes Andy Gray look like the clueless c**t he was.

Most things he has commented on he's been spot on. Couldn't stand the tw*t, but, he has actually come across well so far on sky.

Manc lover.  ;)
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,517 posts | 8685 
      Reply #52: Sep 06, 2011 05:06:46 pm

Suuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnsss sssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnn nneeeeeeeeeeee

Eh our kid!!
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #53: Sep 06, 2011 05:09:08 pm
      Haha!

I haven't heard any analysis from rat boy yet so can't comment. Still F***ing hate the c**t though!
      macca8
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      • If you can't love us, then fear us!
      Reply #54: Sep 06, 2011 08:05:15 pm

simolfc
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,165 posts | 22 
      • Thank you Dirk YNWA
      Reply #55: Sep 07, 2011 01:46:19 pm

I haven't really listened to him, I can't stand the c**t's voice

Lets see how long he stays impartial when Carra takes Rooney out with a fair but harsh challenge or Hernandez makes a convincing dive in the box
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,372 posts | 4973 
      Reply #56: Aug 26, 2012 05:00:33 pm
      First time I've really seen him in his pundit role and begrudgingly have to admit he is very good.

Makes Redknapp sound like a bit of an idiot.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,270 posts | 2859 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #57: Aug 26, 2012 07:24:12 pm
      First time I've really seen him in his pundit role and begrudgingly have to admit he is very good.

Which one?  :f_whistle:
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #58: Aug 26, 2012 07:35:20 pm

I don't have Sky (I've seen him analyse a few times though) but even though we love to hate him, I have to say he's always come across as having had something more in the brain to mouth department than most of his peers. I think he's an excellent pundit from what I've seen of him. I also thought he made an excellent pantomime villain as a player! I think Carra also did a very good job with ITV...once you can decipher his thick Scouse accent! He was bang on when he was probably the first pundit out there in the media to say "What's so special about France?" when most others were talking them up as potential European champions. And as we saw he was bang on.

Quick Reply