Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 23rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W4 D1 L4

LFC Reds Poll

Q. Predictions for LFC v United?

Liverpool win
      (84.4%)
      Draw
      (10.3%)
      Man Utd win
      (5.3%)

Liverpool vs Manchester United Pre-Match (15/10/11)

Read 55841 times
      gazza31
      • Banned

• 2,751 posts | 35 
      Re: Liverpool vs Manchester United Pre-Match (15/10/11)
      Reply #460: Oct 14, 2011 02:55:34 pm
      I fully appreciate Rafa is a top manager. He played a big part in making the seemingly impossible possible that night in Istanbul, although Stevie G played the biggest role in both getting us there and winning it. I hate Fergie just as much as the next Liverpool supporter, hate him as a man that is, but i can't deny he's a top quality manager as much as it pains me. Judging by how irate you are at my opinion you're obviously a Rafa lover and would rather suck the mans c*ock than have anything negative said about him so it's pointless arguing with you.

Day before game and numb sh*te arrives shocker, this I about the game lad stop talking sh*te.
      AW00D
      • Forum Barry Venison

• 160 posts |
      Reply #461: Oct 14, 2011 02:58:44 pm
       :kop5cf8koxp6: :scarf: :aaliverpoolwz0: :aaliverpool2xt1: :ernaehrung004:

Tooled up for this one, F***ing buzzing. come on you mighty reds!
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,832 posts | 2459 
      Reply #462: Oct 14, 2011 03:02:43 pm
      Day before game and numb sh*te arrives shocker, this I about the game lad stop talking sh*te.

Look I made a point that's all. Call me WUM numb sh*ite or whatever else makes ye happy. I wasn't out to offend anyone, especially the day before we take it to the SCUM. So i agree lets stick to talking about the match tomorrow!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,438 posts | 8656 
      Reply #463: Oct 14, 2011 03:30:17 pm
      I fully appreciate Rafa is a top manager. He played a big part in making the seemingly impossible possible that night in Istanbul, although Stevie G played the biggest role in both getting us there and winning it. I hate Fergie just as much as the next Liverpool supporter, hate him as a man that is, but i can't deny he's a top quality manager as much as it pains me. Judging by how irate you are at my opinion you're obviously a Rafa lover and would rather suck the mans c*ock than have anything negative said about him so it's pointless arguing with you.

No i'm a F***ing Liverpool fan who will be at the game tomorrow, like most games screaming the lads on. Yep I love Rafa, for giving me one of the greatest nights I've had watching the reds in Istanbul.

And now you want to talk about the game, save it you F***ing wool!
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,654 posts | 3888 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #464: Oct 14, 2011 03:46:48 pm
      Working in the morning. Then off to the pub for this. Come on!
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,832 posts | 2459 
      Reply #465: Oct 14, 2011 03:51:01 pm
      No I'm a f**king Liverpool fan who will be at the game tomorrow, like most games screaming the lads on. Yep I love Rafa, for giving me one of the greatest nights I've had watching the reds in Istanbul.

And now you want to talk about the game, save it you f**king wool!

Jasus do you sleep with a Rafa Benitez blow up doll every night after you re watch the final in Istanbul? Hey I also love Liverpool, i respect Rafa for what he did for the club. Like with anything in life if i disagree with what someone says i'll state my opinion and reason for. I will never have my loyalty to Liverpool fc dictated by some fans so blinded by their passion one can't have an opinion deemed negative.

And I'll talk about the game as much as I like muppet.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,438 posts | 8656 
      Reply #466: Oct 14, 2011 03:54:47 pm
      Jasus do you sleep with a Rafa Benitez blow up doll every night after you re watch the final in Istanbul? Hey I also love Liverpool, i respect Rafa for what he did for the club. Like with anything in life if i disagree with what someone says i'll state my opinion and reason for. I will never have my loyalty to Liverpool fc dictated by some fans so blinded by their passion one can't have an opinion deemed negative.

And I'll talk about the game as much as I like muppet.

Then talk about the game, rather than banging on about Rafa, that drunken c**t and whatever sh*te you were on about originally.

And it's Fozzy Bear to you!!

Oh and Jasus, means you ain't a wool, your a tarmaccing gyypo doesn't it? How's Dale Farm by the way?

bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,832 posts | 2459 
      Reply #467: Oct 14, 2011 03:58:03 pm
      Ah what's up only started supporting us in 2005?

hahaha, no a little bit longer than than that, why Fozzy Bear you got no hair??
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,438 posts | 8656 
      Reply #468: Oct 14, 2011 03:59:55 pm
      hahaha, no a little bit longer than than that, why Fozzy Bear you got no hair??

No, he's my favourite muppet from when I was a kid!!
      ozi_wozzy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,552 posts | 304 
      Reply #469: Oct 14, 2011 04:00:10 pm
      I fully appreciate Rafa is a top manager. He played a big part in making the seemingly impossible possible that night in Istanbul, although Stevie G played the biggest role in both getting us there and winning it. I hate Fergie just as much as the next Liverpool supporter, hate him as a man that is, but I can't deny he's a top quality manager as much as it pains me. Judging by how irate you are at my opinion you're obviously a Rafa lover and would rather suck the mans c*ock than have anything negative said about him so it's pointless arguing with you.

are you serious? honestly, think about why the fans idolize rafa so much. stevie was instrumental in both finals but it doesn't take one match to win a cup competition does it?

one player didn't win champion's league (making the final in another), one fa cup, finishing second with the highest points for a second place team, making at least the quarter finals of champions league every f***ing year bar one, hence we were ranked as number one team in europe. it was the whole team, led by one manager....and he did it all in just 6 seasons. that to me is the mark of another great manager. we don't love him 'cos his c*ck tastes of wine gums, we love him for what he achieved with the club, his love of the club and the fans. why is it so hard to appreciate a manager who made us a force in domestic and european football?
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,356 posts | 2877 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #470: Oct 14, 2011 04:04:14 pm
      I for once agree fully with Ferguson

There is noplace for chants regarding Hillsborough, Heysel or Munich. This is a football game, people died in those incidents that supercedes football rivalary a million times over.

Slag the players, slag the managers slag the opposing fans but not the dead
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,832 posts | 2459 
      Reply #471: Oct 14, 2011 04:04:40 pm
      Then talk about the game, rather than banging on about Rafa, that drunken c**t and whatever sh*te you were on about originally.

Oh and Jasus, means you ain't a wool, your a tarmaccing gyypo doesn't it? How's Dale Farm by the way?

Well at least i aint a wool, phew was getting worried there. As for Dale Farm ah jasus sure didnt they evict us from the farm :)

Ok no more sh*ite talk, game is only a few hours away, time to focus, cant bloody wait!!!!!!
      LFCBAFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,539 posts | 30 
      • Scousers rule the country!
      Reply #472: Oct 14, 2011 04:08:20 pm
      Can't wait for this now!!! Hope we batter them
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,832 posts | 2459 
      Reply #473: Oct 14, 2011 04:13:27 pm
      are you serious? honestly, think about why the fans idolize rafa so much. stevie was instrumental in both finals but it doesn't take one match to win a cup competition does it?

one player didn't win champion's league (making the final in another), one fa cup, finishing second with the highest points for a second place team, making at least the quarter finals of champions league every f***ing year bar one, hence we were ranked as number one team in europe. it was the whole team, led by one manager....and he did it all in just 6 seasons. that to me is the mark of another great manager. we don't love him 'cos his c*ck tastes of wine gums, we love him for what he achieved with the club, his love of the club and the fans. why is it so hard to appreciate a manager who made us a force in domestic and european football?

Yea i agree he was a great manager, after lagging behind the mancs for so long he got us to step up to them, even beat them twice in one season! I do appreciate what he did for the club i think i got my opinion across the wrong way. I guess he needed another ten years or so with proper financial backing to prove if he is a better manager than whiskey nose. It's a pity we'll never know that now.
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,832 posts | 2459 
      Reply #474: Oct 14, 2011 04:16:02 pm
      Yea I agree he was a great manager, after lagging behind the mancs for so long he got us to step up to them, even beat them twice in one season! I do appreciate what he did for the club I think I got my opinion across the wrong way. I guess he needed another ten years or so with proper financial backing to prove if he is a better manager than whiskey nose. It's a pity we'll never know that now.

Well actually not really a pity since we have King Kenny back!!!!!!!!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,438 posts | 8656 
      Reply #475: Oct 14, 2011 04:17:11 pm
      Well at least i aint a wool, phew was getting worried there. As for Dale Farm ah jasus sure didnt they evict us from the farm :)

Ok no more sh*ite talk, game is only a few hours away, time to focus, cant bloody wait!!!!!!

I'll be honest I'm snapping like a right tw*t at the minute, nerves are kicking in.

PMT, I F***ing hate it!!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,438 posts | 8656 
      Reply #476: Oct 14, 2011 04:19:34 pm
      Will he play Carroll or won't he? my guess is he will as I think Kuyt will play and he is better linking with Carroll than Suarez. Excited to f*ck.

Current team doing the rounds.

Pepe

Kelly
      Skrtel
      Carra
      Enrique

Kuyt
      Lucas
      Adam
      Downing

Gerrard

Suarez
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,832 posts | 2459 
      Reply #477: Oct 14, 2011 04:21:42 pm
      I'll be honest I'm snapping like a right tw*t at the minute, nerves are kicking in.

PMT, I f**king hate it!!

Ah no worries sure we all get snappy when the jitters kick in, feeling them myself, i'll be bouncing off the walls by kick off tomorrow!!

bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,832 posts | 2459 
      Reply #478: Oct 14, 2011 04:25:49 pm
      Current team doing the rounds.

Pepe

Kelly
      Skrtel
      Carra
      Enrique

Kuyt
      Lucas
      Adam
      Downing

Gerrard

Suarez

Really like that line up good balance to it, even if big andy is a bit unlucky not to start, is suarez ok to start so?
      Suarez-7
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,046 posts | 12 
      Reply #479: Oct 14, 2011 04:29:47 pm
      Donr care how. i just wanna win!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,438 posts | 8656 
      Reply #480: Oct 14, 2011 04:30:50 pm
      Would have Carroll in there and also Agger for Skrtel mate.

Sorry, meant to say that's a text I got about the supposed line up tomorrow.

Personally I don't think Agger will start.
      ozi_wozzy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,552 posts | 304 
      Reply #481: Oct 14, 2011 04:32:29 pm
      Yea I agree he was a great manager, after lagging behind the mancs for so long he got us to step up to them, even beat them twice in one season! I do appreciate what he did for the club I think I got my opinion across the wrong way. I guess he needed another ten years or so with proper financial backing to prove if he is a better manager than whiskey nose. It's a pity we'll never know that now.

ah sorry thought you were on the attack. something in the air tonight, people seem to be reacting too quickly and furiously. nothing personal fella. i think it's nervous energy for the game
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,438 posts | 8656 
      Reply #482: Oct 14, 2011 04:32:29 pm

judging by his twitter comments, he's raring to go as ever!!

Quick Reply