Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 1st of June and on this date LFC's match record is P7 W5 D1 L1

Liverpool want Patrice Evra ban if Luis Suárez race claim is groundless

Read 42625 times
      little-Luis:)
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,844 posts | 179 
      Re: Liverpool want Patrice Evra ban if Luis Suárez race claim is groundless
      Reply #230: Oct 30, 2011 08:56:01 pm
      Wish the FA would just pull the ficking finger out and go and van the guilty player for 10 games and stop dragging it out. Go and find a F***ing witness and make a decision.
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,704 posts | 7164 
      Reply #231: Oct 30, 2011 09:08:29 pm
      Every day that goes by means more of an FA cover up and fudge.I hope we stand up strong and defend our player.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,367 posts | 2880 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #232: Oct 31, 2011 10:10:18 am
      Hes a born c**t that ferguson pr**k. I fooking hate him. How is he "staying quiet" on the issue like the FA requetsedall parties to do. Scumbag. He needs taking down a peg or 2

When they find Luis innocent Evra should get a life ban and Ferguson should publicly apolagise to Suarez and LFC and hand back his mbe or whatever the fook he is. Hes the least fooking Sir Ive ever seen.

Wan*er
      HoyaRed
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 629 posts | 26 
      • YNWA
      Reply #233: Oct 31, 2011 10:20:57 am
      Yeah, same here. I hate that b***ard, f***ing bacon whiskey nose face, whatever... 

They'll be carrying him out of the dug out, the only way he'll pack it in.  ;D
      6stringer
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,051 posts | 517 
      Reply #234: Oct 31, 2011 07:00:39 pm
      Wasn't Evra at the centre of that episode in the warm down at Stamford Bridge with a steward a few years ago?(who was later completely cleared of any rascist abuse)..that was when Chelski we're looking to pip the title off Man U and on a good run...Fergie stirs it up !!
      Fergie is afraid of Kenny , fact...and he knows how good a player Suarez is for us...did he have a word in Evra's ear I wonder?....he knows we're a real threat this year..fact...
      Oh and while i'm on one...Who's the centre half related too that John Terry's in the sh*t over?...
      nuff said !!
      robbieisgod23/9
      Reply #235: Oct 31, 2011 08:27:50 pm
      Wasn't Evra at the centre of that episode in the warm down at Stamford Bridge with a steward a few years ago?(who was later completely cleared of any rascist abuse)..that was when Chelski we're looking to pip the title off Man U and on a good run. Fergie stirs it up !!
      Fergie is afraid of Kenny , fact. and he knows how good a player Suarez is for us. did he have a word in Evra's ear I wonder?. .he knows we're a real threat this year..fact.
      Oh and while i'm on one. Who's the centre half related too that John Terry's in the sh*t over?.
      nuff said !!

i do like a good conspiracy therory lad keep it up  :laugh:
      Redangel

• 8,391 posts | 1025 
      Reply #236: Nov 01, 2011 11:18:51 am
      Do we have any idea when the FA are going to say something about this.  :mad:
      Surely the PFA should be intervening as well , and telling the joke that is the FA that it is not fair to Luis that this is hanging over him and his reputation is being destroyed a little more every day.
      Sent a letter to the FA ,as have lots of fans, but unfortunately, we count for nothing, and it will be up to the court of Fergie !
      Just feel very sorry for Luis , and hope he knows we are all squarely behind him.
      harrydunn08

• 5,930 posts | 970 
      Reply #237: Nov 01, 2011 07:10:01 pm
      Police launch probe into Terry row
      November 1, 2011

* Email
          * Print

By ESPNsoccernet staff

The Metropolitan Police have launched a formal investigation into claims Chelsea and England captain John Terry racially abused QPR's Anton Ferdinand.

John Terry and Anton Ferdinand
      GettyImagesJohn Terry has been accused of racially abusing Anton Ferdinand
      • Ferdinand speaks of 'crazy' week
      • FA to probe Terry incident
      • Terry 'saddened' by claims

London's police force has been assessing the allegations against Terry since they received a complaint from a member of the public after the game between the two clubs at Loftus Road in October.

Terry denied the allegations in a statement on the evening after the match in which he claimed there had been a 'misunderstanding' and he was responding to a perceived accusation from Ferdinand that he had used a racist slur.

The QPR defender released his own statement on Monday, saying he has "very strong feelings" on the matter but does not wish to prejudice the Football Association inquiry.

Ferdinand has now submitted his version of events to the FA but is declining to make public his opinion until the investigation is completed.

In a statement on the club's official website, Ferdinand said: "Today (Monday 31st October 2011) I finalised my statement with the Football Association with regards to the incident that occurred last Sunday at Loftus Road in our Barclays Premier League fixture against Chelsea.

"I have very strong feelings on the matter, but in the interests of fairness and not wishing to prejudice what I am sure will be a very thorough inquiry by the FA, this will be my last comment on the subject until the inquiry is concluded.

"I would like to thank the club, Tony Fernandes, Amit Bhatia, Neil Warnock, the supporters and my fellow professionals for their unwavering support."

Sadly, this seems to be proof that the FA has completely swept the Evra racism claim under the table.  Nothing has come of it, and they have diverted all of the attention onto the Terry case.  It is shameful what they allow those dirty Manc cu*ts to get away with.....
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,289 posts | 937 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #238: Nov 01, 2011 08:46:43 pm
      Sent keep up the pressure
      PGlynn91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,601 posts | 295 
      • To win just once...
      Reply #239: Nov 01, 2011 09:37:33 pm
      I would not ban Evra unless they can prove he made it up and this of course is very difficult.

If he gets banned, players racially abused will be afraid of coming forward if they are actually racially abused. I do believe that Evra has made up these allegations but I guarantee he won't be banned unless it can actually be proved that Suarez is 100% innocent.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #240: Nov 01, 2011 09:58:32 pm
      I would not ban Evra unless they can prove he made it up and this of course is very difficult.

If he gets banned, players racially abused will be afraid of coming forward if they are actually racially abused. I do believe that Evra has made up these allegations but I guarantee he won't be banned unless it can actually be proved that Suarez is 100% innocent.

Crying Wolf does not help the cause either though.
      PGlynn91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,601 posts | 295 
      • To win just once...
      Reply #241: Nov 01, 2011 10:02:28 pm
      Yeah this crying wolf stuff??

When has he complained in the past? :/ I genuinely do not recall.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #242: Nov 01, 2011 10:06:10 pm

If this case is him crying wolf, the ignoring it won't help is what I'm saying, though he does have a reputation as an instigator, the 2010 World Cup for example.
      bigears

• 6,125 posts | 287 
      • My bird looks great in red
      Reply #243: Nov 01, 2011 10:22:51 pm
      He"s a F***ing wind up merchant PGlynn , when he offered Ireland a replay on his playstation of the match that Thierry Henry handballed our way uot of the world cup qualifiers, no shame has  the c**t .he"s capable of cheating if he can blatantly laugh at a nation and wind us up.
      DOBBS83
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,034 posts | 34 
      • @chrisdobbs83
      Reply #244: Nov 02, 2011 03:59:40 am

At least on 6 occasions: In 2003 playing for Monaco against a Marseille player, then with Steve Finnan which was proved false and he got away with no fine while tarnishing Finnans name, the 2010 world cup from his original birthplace fans, During his time at Nice he accused Juan Mata of the same thing and was fined 20'000 Euro for being full of sh*t, In 2008 the chelsea groundsman incident which he was fined for being a knob and now with Suarez!!

I think I know who is the real racist, Evra ya dodgy b***ard!
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #245: Nov 02, 2011 07:16:59 am
      Keep up the pressure people. Send some sort of email to people with authority.

It's F***ing bullshit Terry's case is continued but Evra's isn't. Don't let that Manc c**t get away with it and force the FA to make a decision.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #246: Nov 02, 2011 07:38:01 am
      At least on 6 occasions: In 2003 playing for Monaco against a Marseille player, then with Steve Finnan which was proved false and he got away with no fine while tarnishing Finnans name, the 2010 world cup from his original birthplace fans, During his time at Nice he accused Juan Mata of the same thing and was fined 20'000 Euro for being full of sh*t, In 2008 the chelsea groundsman incident which he was fined for being a kn*b and now with Suarez!!

I think I know who is the real racist, Evra ya dodgy b***ard!

Well said mate,some people have short memories.Evra should not be allowed to get away with it this time.
      Passportboy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,608 posts | 109 
      • Yippeeeee
      Reply #247: Nov 02, 2011 08:03:29 am
      Keep up the pressure people. Send some sort of email to people with authority.

It's F***ing bullshit Terry's case is continued but Evra's isn't. Don't let that Manc c**t get away with it and force the FA to make a decision.

I agree totally... The Terry incident is all over the press at the moment and the FA will have to act on this one. If it is resolved before the Evra incident (i now am calling it that in oppose to the Suarez incident as Suarez has done nothing) then the FA are a joke.

I would like this to be sorted as soon as possiable.
      redkop63

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #248: Nov 02, 2011 12:54:31 pm
      Princess evra on Suarez and ferdinand (QPR) on Terry, see the connection? Everything originated from the old filthy toilet to destabilise the oppositions. Next I'm sure they'll find something for Citeh. Just wait and see.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,665 posts | 3899 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #249: Nov 02, 2011 01:58:56 pm
      Princess evra on Suarez and ferdinand (QPR) on Terry, see the connection? Everything originated from the old filthy toilet to destabilise the oppositions. Next I'm sure they'll find something for Citeh. Just wait and see.

Tevez. It just didn't work so far. ;)
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,042 posts | 3967 
      Reply #250: Nov 02, 2011 02:13:41 pm
      I agree totally... The Terry incident is all over the press at the moment and the FA will have to act on this one. If it is resolved before the Evra incident (i now am calling it that in oppose to the Suarez incident as Suarez has done nothing) then the FA are a joke.

I would like this to be sorted as soon as possiable.
      The FA are a joke and are of no credibity whatsoever.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #251: Nov 02, 2011 02:37:54 pm
      If I were advising Suarez / LFC and I am not I would timeline by Notice for Evra to provide Proof.

If he cannot,  then then I would initiate legal action for:

1 Full Written Public Apology.
      2 Damages.

Slaughter and May did the business on Hicks and Co. Bring em on board.

Stop F..ing about with this. Take the lead and momentum.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,042 posts | 3967 
      Reply #252: Nov 02, 2011 03:33:41 pm
      If I were advising Suarez / LFC and I am not I would timeline by Notice for Evra to provide Proof.

If he cannot,  then then I would initiate legal action for:

1 Full Written Public Apology.
      2 Damages.

Slaughter and May did the business on Hicks and Co. Bring em on board.

Stop F..ing about with this. Take the lead and momentum.
      That would seem the obvious path to take Skip and F**k the liars off entirely, bringing proceedings would involve and inevitably discredit the FA because of their apparent complicity in the erroneous and malicious accusations by Evra and his accomplice Purple Nose.
      The FA in the form of it's corrupt and biased tiers have at their disposal the means to make any teams, mangers or players existance extremely difficult and while Mr Dalglish would take them on single handedly as is his way, the repurcussions on LFC would be unacceptable to him.
      In other words Kenny is treading carefully and avoiding the obvious pitfalls of making inaccurate observations and talking while pissed unlike the aforementioned Purple Nose who does so as a matter of course with no come back whatsoever. 

« Last Edit: Nov 02, 2011 04:29:01 pm by stuey »

Quick Reply