Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 23rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W4 D1 L4

Liverpool and Manchester United to hold peace talk's before FA cup game

Read 10270 times
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,216 posts | 2764 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Re: Liverpool and Manchester United to hold peace talk's before FA cup game
      Reply #46: Jan 09, 2012 04:18:41 pm
      Calm down Billy, you got week or two yet. What will you be like come the day.  :D
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,973 posts | 5032 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #47: Jan 09, 2012 04:23:28 pm
      Calm down Billy, you got week or two yet. What will you be like come the day.  :D
      I know keith, cant help it, i'll probably need sedating, or put in a straight jacket, tbh, i'm still seething over the Suarez's sh*t, and this WILL be karma, of some sorts.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,216 posts | 2764 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #48: Jan 09, 2012 04:28:30 pm
      I know keith, cant help it, i'll probably need sedating, or put in a straight jacket, tbh, i'm still seething over the Suarez's sh*t, and this WILL be karma, of some sorts.

Fully understand the Evra thing. i wish i knew the truth. Its all one sour affair.   :( Wish it would go away, sadly i think its with us a while now.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,041 posts | 3966 
      Reply #49: Jan 09, 2012 04:33:47 pm
      When the anger subsides and you see some sense through the red mist the only conclusion is that this is a PR exercise by the spitefull old c**t.
      To the best of our ability we have got to keep the rage at bay purely as PR exercise you understand, and get one over on the spiteful arl c**t spoken of.
      What better than throw some ridicule his way, in fact a whole lot of ridicule at the their methods of de-stabilising their opponents to achieve what they cannot do on the field of play.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,973 posts | 5032 
      Reply #50: Jan 09, 2012 04:47:11 pm
      Fully understand the Evra thing. i wish i knew the truth. Its all one sour affair.   :( Wish it would go away, sadly i think its with us a while now.
      The truth is out there as 'Moulder' said, you just need to believe it, Evra should f***in man up, and say he was totally mistaken and would like to apologise to Mr Suarez for the crap he,and his boss has put him thru, and for the racial comments he himself admitted to saying, then volunteer to do a 8 match ban, and donate £40,000 to Alder Hey chidrens ward, only then would Liverpool's fans possibly forgive him,

but the chances of that are happening are the same as i have of licking Scully's minge,  ;D
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,216 posts | 2764 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #51: Jan 09, 2012 04:55:48 pm
      When the anger subsides and you see some sense through the red mist the only conclusion is that this is a PR exercise by the spitefull old c**t.
      To the best of our ability we have got to keep the rage at bay purely as PR exercise you understand, and get one over on the spiteful arl c**t spoken of.
      What better than throw some ridicule his way, in fact a whole lot of ridicule at the their methods of de-stabilising their opponents to achieve what they cannot do on the field of play.

Good post in some respect. I find the best way to answer my critics is a saying i have with my Greyhounds.

I will let the dogs do the talking on the track  ;)
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,216 posts | 2764 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #52: Jan 09, 2012 04:57:18 pm
      The truth is out there as 'Moulder' said, you just need to believe it, Evra should f***in man up, and say he was totally mistaken and would like to apologise to Mr Suarez for the crap he,and his boss has put him thru, and for the racial comments he himself admitted to saying, then volunteer to do a 8 match ban, and donate £40,000 to Alder Hey chidrens ward, only then would Liverpool's fans possibly forgive him,

but the chances of that are happening are the same as i have of licking Scully's minge,  ;D

ROLMFHO  ;D Dirty bastuurrdd  :lmao:
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,131 posts | 3377 
      Reply #53: Jan 09, 2012 04:59:15 pm
      Quite simple really

Liverpool/United "peace talks". Nah F**k off you manc scum. When we wanted them a few days ago you couldn't wait to tell us to piss off, now you're all for it cos the next match between the two clubs is at Anfield - the home of England's most successful club. And now you're shitting yourselves. Well F**k off with the peace talks, won't be any peace between the two clubs. You're gonna get the stick you deserve when you come to Anfield in the FA Cup.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #54: Jan 09, 2012 05:03:28 pm
      It isn't simple I don't think, because at the moment the hatred between the two clubs is at its peak. What we want at the end of it is for every person who entered the ground to end up back at home safely by the end of it.

As it stands at the moment, I would suggest that is an unlikely outcome.

Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,216 posts | 2764 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #55: Jan 09, 2012 05:05:15 pm
      It isn't simple I don't think, because at the moment the hatred between the two clubs is at its peak. What we want at the end of it is for every person who entered the ground to end up back at home safely by the end of it.

ditto
      bigmick
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,078 posts | 2767 
      Reply #56: Jan 09, 2012 05:20:04 pm
       People need to remember that untilately, though it hurts bad when it doesn't go your way, though you desperately want to come out on top, it's a game.

Obviously easier to remember that if we beat the c*nts ;D.
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #57: Jan 09, 2012 05:38:00 pm
      For me its time to be the bigger man, If Fergie did indeed throw it back in our faces, then what does it say about gracefully accepting their request & welcoming them into the coridoors of Anfield?, think about it.

It shows Kenny and the Club in a much better light than Fergie and United and some good publicity wouldn't go a miss right now.

I agree with this.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,356 posts | 2877 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #58: Jan 09, 2012 07:26:01 pm
      Its not peace talks its PEAS talk. Were all going to sit around and discuss which peas are the best with fish and chips. Garden peas, mushy peas, tinned peas, snap peas..has to be mushy for me
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,973 posts | 5032 
      Reply #59: Jan 09, 2012 07:30:14 pm
      People need to remember that untilately, though it hurts bad when it doesn't go your way, though you desperately want to come out on top, it's a game.

Obviously easier to remember that if we beat the c*nts ;D.
      Its much more than a game Mick, as much as i would hate to see anyone lose their life,from either side, you just cant pass it as just a game, Netball is just a game, as is darts, draughts, ludo, this is far bigger and more important, i'm a wool mate but i can recognise how important and passionate a Liverpudlian Red is for his/her team, and they may see Blueshite as their local rivals but Scum are the true enemy,

i'm Scottish, i too have passion, maybe more so than local Reds fans, and if i could  change where i come from,or have my time again i would gladly and wholeheartedly love it to be as a Scouse Reds fan, maybe it's the Irish in us all, maybe it's because of our working class beginnings but whatever it is i know where my heart is, we are as one, Shanks recognised it, i certainly recognised it when i used to come to Anfield, i felt i was at home, amongst people who were the same as me, a togetherness you couldn't find anywhere else,
      the f***in Manc's are our enemy, end of, even if we were talking f***in tiddlywinks i'd still want to smash 'em', much much more than just a game, it's about pride, passion, hatred, and love, and we will f***in conquer them bas**rds,

IKWT   YNWA   

LFC9
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,277 posts | 22 
      Reply #60: Jan 09, 2012 07:34:09 pm
      Why its not as if Luis can play is it!
      LFCexiled
      Reply #61: Jan 09, 2012 09:00:27 pm
      ......but the chances of that are happening are the same as i have of licking Scully's minge,  ;D

Minge? I thought he had a cock and balls?

Whatever floats yer boat billy. ;)

Kenny Dalglish stars in "Scully", then flogs hooch in japanese
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,284 posts | 934 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #62: Jan 09, 2012 09:18:12 pm

The most sence i have heared on the subject...........nar f**k em give the bas**rds hell at Anfield
      Big Andy
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 786 posts |
      • 18 soon to be 19
      Reply #63: Jan 10, 2012 05:48:34 am
      Who cares about peace. Everyone has lost respect for us already lets go to Anfield and give Evra so much.
      danwarb
      • Forum Vladimir Smicer

• 188 posts |
      Reply #64: Jan 10, 2012 08:31:52 am
      Who cares about peace. Everyone has lost respect for us already lets go to Anfield and give Evra so much.
      I care about Liverpool FC. Shouting abuse at a Evra for 90 minutes will do us no favours, and them no harm.

They would love for us to dig ourselves a bigger hole. I'm hoping we can show a bit of class and approach this another way.

Or give them all equal measures of hell.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,506 posts | 3457 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #65: Jan 10, 2012 10:24:29 am
      I care about Liverpool FC. Shouting abuse at a Evra for 90 minutes will do us no favours, and them no harm.

They would love for us to dig ourselves a bigger hole. I'm hoping we can show a bit of class and approach this another way.

Or give them all equal measures of hell.

I agree, totally ignore the f**ker or cheer him just to confuse him. Or chant to him in spanish to see if he understands that. As for peace talks I wouldn't lower myself to talk to those self righteous bas**rds.
      redkop63
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #66: Jan 10, 2012 10:53:18 am
      As much as we want to remain and act sensibly on the whole thing, I'm afraid after reading 3-pages of this thread I'm sure it resembles a fair representation of the feelings of 45,000 Liverpool fans inside Anfield. I'm afraid 45,000 fans will not only boo but pile on top of the scums plus that disgusting chewing f**k face and it will require a excavator  to get those bodies out, that's as much hatred that I can read in this forum plus the impressons that I get elsewhere.

The FA has simply pushed the fans and club to the threshold level that we need to now fight back and it could be in a very ugly manner (not that I hope to see that happening). The FA is to be blamed, they're to be blamed, they're to be blamed  for the whole fiasco, they need to be fully responsible for whatever that is going to happen and the FA cup draw is a start of the many bad karma for the scums and FA to come.

As someone said earlier, Olive branch was offered and was rejected, all diplomacy stops here and forever and they may need to wear some kind of a medieval gear to protect themselves at Anfield. This whole episode has severely severely tarnished the reputation of the FA in the world of football and has now fast becoming a big joke. Don't be surprised at the rate things are going, the FA can be c****ted to the core that they may now be working on switching the venue of the game to a neutral ground for safety reasons, to safe their a**e.

The FA would have smelled trouble by now, if there's a bloodshed in the game ( I hope not) there'll be an open enquiry and the court of law kicks in and will need to determine what sparked off the whole incident and those responsible will be charged in the court of law, of course that will mean justice for Suarez. I'm sure eventually justice willl be served. With the FA anything that points to unfairness, bias and whatever you want to name that serves the scums best can happen. Oh, that reminds me aboutthe City game, you don't get to see more bizarre and bias decisions than that?
      « Last Edit: Jan 10, 2012 11:14:56 am by redkop63 »
      danwarb
      • Forum Vladimir Smicer

• 188 posts |
      Reply #67: Jan 10, 2012 11:59:02 am
      If there's trouble at the game, then whoever went looking for trouble is wholly responsible for it.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,041 posts | 3966 
      Reply #68: Jan 10, 2012 12:16:12 pm
      F**k nose is wholly responsible for the situation that prevails and after initially refusing to mediate out of hand, has now apparently had a change of mind - I deliberately avoid the phrase "change of heart" because it implies sincerity.
      Implication also dictates that this about turn is yet another ploy in his man(i)c  LFC campaign and can only mean the man is totally disingenous
      and devoid of principle. 

Quick Reply