Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

Newcastle 2-0 LFC: In game and Post Match inquest

Read 49112 times
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Re: Newcastle 2-0 LFC: In game and Post Match inquest
      Reply #828: Apr 01, 2012 07:20:44 pm
      shows your knowledge of liverpool lasts years player of the season out injured dohhh

I'm referring to your posts saying, the same posters that slagged Lucas what the F**k has that got to do with anything
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,791 posts | 7190 
      Reply #829: Apr 01, 2012 07:22:33 pm
      I can't imagine what has happened to us.... how did it come to this!
      I can only imagine their must be issues with the players in the camp as we do not seem to have any team ethic whatsoever.
      If anyone wants to see the demise of this team since Jamie come back its all turned sour Skrtyl seems half the player he was with Agger alongside him.
      But for me it has to be we dont have a goal scorer and this has put pressure on the team.
      Also with the league form so dire the players naturally see the Cups as a easier game with far less pressure on them.
      So for me forget the league its been cursed all F***ing season we need the FA Cup to give us some cheer and to beat Everton in the semis is exactly the sort of tonic we need right now.
      davepolo
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 382 posts | -1 
      • taught English by AZ, grAmmEr schooL fAiLure
      Reply #830: Apr 01, 2012 07:22:33 pm
      well talking about form and winning games influential players matter u understand and lucas is out injured  :f_tongueincheek:
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #831: Apr 01, 2012 07:25:44 pm
      The last time Liverpool got as low as 8 points from 12 matches was 1954, just to give people a bit of prospective how bad we actually are in the league
      davepolo
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 382 posts | -1 
      Reply #832: Apr 01, 2012 07:33:23 pm
      so losing influential players and having bad luck and a rebuilding of a team should happen right away, thats the chelsea way not the liverpool way why cant we support our team and manager when things are bad youll never walk alone not lets get kenny out saddens me to hear some liverpool fans dont tell me you didnt enjoy knocking the mancs out or beating chelsea away twice ,this season was always going to be hard  and transitional but we did win the carling cup we could win the fa cup another day out a wembley maye to look yoursellves in the eye does this help the team if not get behind them thru thick and thin
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #833: Apr 01, 2012 07:34:35 pm
      so losing influential players and having bad luck and a rebuilding of a team should happen right away, thats the chelsea way not the liverpool way why cant we support our team and manager when things are bad youll never walk alone not lets get kenny out saddens me to hear some liverpool fans dont tell me you didnt enjoy knocking the mancs out or beating chelsea away twice ,this season was always going to be hard  and transitional but we did win the carling cup we could win the fa cup another day out a wembley maye to look yoursellves in the eye does this help the team if not get behind them thru thick and thin

Utd lost Vidic, Arsenal lost Wilshire every top team loses influential players
      davepolo
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 382 posts | -1 
      Reply #834: Apr 01, 2012 07:36:58 pm
      i dont support them do you lucky arsenal didnt sack wenger when the meathead fans wanted him out case rested :lmao:
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #835: Apr 01, 2012 07:38:20 pm
      So youve no clue what is going on in football outside Liverpool
      keithlfc
      • Forum John Toshack

• 281 posts |
      Reply #836: Apr 01, 2012 07:38:35 pm
      The last time Liverpool got as low as 8 points from 12 matches was 1954, just to give people a bit of prospective how bad we actually are in the league

Alright mate we all get your point your not happy, Kennys got to go blah blah F***ing blah, but you have'nt come out with anything about what should we do about it so go ed, whats your big plan to get us up there fighting for titles.
      davepolo
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 382 posts | -1 
      Reply #837: Apr 01, 2012 07:42:11 pm
      i know fans of arsenal like you called for wengers head i know mancs were calling for whiskey nose head but the didnt get sacked o look what happened you told us your a rafa fan but just say fsg dont want him who do you want .you slag the team off enough whats your vision please explain

So youve no clue what is going on in football outside Liverpool
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #838: Apr 01, 2012 07:42:11 pm
      Alright mate we all get your point your not happy, Kennys got to go blah blah f**king blah, but you have'nt come out with anything about what should we do about it so go ed, whats your big plan to get us up there fighting for titles.

Do you really need me to answer that. Our worst league performance in about 40 years aint good simple, no matter who is manager. If it was anyone but Kenny they wouldnt be getting the same support. His legendary status should not keep him in a job
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #839: Apr 01, 2012 07:43:25 pm
      I think we're cursed. We just can't operate like a normal football club!!
      davepolo
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 382 posts | -1 
      Reply #840: Apr 01, 2012 07:43:44 pm

so answer the question who do you wont  if its not rafa  ?????????????????????????????????????????
      Do you really need me to answer that. Our worst league performance in about 40 years aint good simple, no matter who is manager. If it was anyone but Kenny they wouldnt be getting the same support. His legendary status should not keep him in a job
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #841: Apr 01, 2012 07:43:57 pm
      i know fans of arsenal like you called for wengers head i know mancs were calling for whiskey nose head but the didnt get sacked o look what happened you told us your a rafa fan but just say fsg dont want him who do you want .you slag the team off enough whats your vision please explain

Interesting that, you dont know me from Adam, if that was the case kinda strange i was one of rafas biggest backers, kinda rubbishes your stupid argument
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #842: Apr 01, 2012 07:44:26 pm
      so answer the question who do you wont  if its not rafa  ?????????????????????????????????????????

Rafa aint the only manager on the planet
      davepolo
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 382 posts | -1 
      Reply #843: Apr 01, 2012 07:46:32 pm
      i agree who is the answer you seem to critsize a lot but dont have the answers your like a politicain who trys to look good by critsing a legend whats your vision or are you just on a wu

LFC
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,715 posts | 36 
      • In JK I trust! YNWA
      Reply #844: Apr 01, 2012 07:47:37 pm
      Alright mate we all get your point your not happy, Kennys got to go blah blah f**king blah, but you have'nt come out with anything about what should we do about it so go ed, whats your big plan to get us up there fighting for titles.

"Our worst league performance in 26 years......40 years"

Is right, Keith. Keeps playing the same record over and over again. Wouldn't surprise me if he copies and pastes.

corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #845: Apr 01, 2012 07:48:23 pm
      Oh so because he is a legend you cant criticise him. Mate im less of this wind up sh*te it is pathetic, go back and check my posts if you want to see what i want.
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #846: Apr 01, 2012 07:49:18 pm
      "Our worst league performance in 26 years......40 years"

Is right, Keith. Keeps playing the same record over and over again. Wouldn't surprise me if he copies and pastes.

No im not ignoring the truth. The truth hurts sometimes
      davepolo
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 382 posts | -1 
      Reply #847: Apr 01, 2012 07:50:52 pm
      i cant think of one manager on the planet i would rather take us thru this important time this man would do anything for liverpool and the fans he came in 78 and since then he has lived and breathed liverpool get behind him or support citeh/chelsea or another quick fix club
      Chico Banderas
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,072 posts | 150 
      Reply #848: Apr 01, 2012 07:51:16 pm
      i dont support them do you lucky arsenal didnt sack wenger when the meathead fans wanted him out case rested :lmao:

Good point... Every fan i knew was calling for his head... Now.. Silence..
      davepolo
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 382 posts | -1 
      Reply #849: Apr 01, 2012 07:52:25 pm
      you want rafa but what if kenny goes and fsg dont want rafa tell me your alternatives

Oh so because he is a legend you cant criticise him. Mate im less of this wind up sh*te it is pathetic, go back and check my posts if you want to see what i want.
      zxZXzx
      • Forum John Toshack

• 254 posts |
      Reply #850: Apr 01, 2012 07:54:01 pm
      Thank God.

Quick Reply