Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Wolves [Premier League] Sun 19th May @ 4:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 16th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P16 W12 D1 L3

Patience and time

Read 3984 times
      Muzzman1969
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 919 posts | 41 
      Re: Patience and time
      Reply #46: Jun 04, 2012 12:01:31 pm
      I imagine that the patience and time will depend on how the FSG view has been shaped by the last 18 months and what they consider to be success over the 3 years of the contract.  We will probably not know the criteria that has been laid down for the manager (past and present) to be judged on, and so will only be able to speculate.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,966 posts | 5022 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Re: Patience and time
      Reply #47: Jun 04, 2012 12:51:13 pm
      I can understand that some of you are particularly unconvinced that Brendan is the man to move this club forward, i also fully understand the treatment meted out to Kenny is as popular as Joey Barton turning up at City's end of season party, but we have to move on, i hated Kenny being sacked, it' still hurts, but come on guy's lets look forward not backwards,

Kenny is a legend alway's will be,but do you honestly think Kenny cries over his cornflakes every morning, not a bit of it,yes he'll be disappointed, and of course he will feel he has been robbed of the chance to put things right,that more than anything else is what will hurt Kenny, but as you may or may not know,he has expressed his good wishes to Brendan and that of LFC for the coming season, in Twatter, that's the measure of the man, thinking about the club rather than his own feelings,

anyhoo, we as supporters, all of us, should get right behind Brendan and give him the support that we as a club are world famous for, WE back our club thru thick and thin, and that means the owners too,

this is the start of a new era,the Rodgers era, and with it is the fact that Brendan will want to impose his own style of managing, i mentioned in another post that this is FSG's baby, this is the way they want to go, so the onus is on them to back their own judgement and give Brendan the resources required to get this club back amongst the elite of Europe let alone England, not only should they provide the finances which may not be the millions afforded by the likes of City and Chavs, but be significant enought to allow Brendan realistic targets,

there is no doubt in my mind that Brendan will have us playing the brand of football this club is famous for, but the two key factors we all should have is patience and time, right now those two will be our best signings.

IBWT        YNWA

Quick Reply