Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 23rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W4 D1 L4

LFC Reds Poll

Q. LFC Man of the Match?

Simon Mignolet
      0 (0%)
      Nathaniel Clyne
      8 (8.3%)
      Martin Skrtel
      1 (1%)
      Dejan Lovren
      4 (4.2%)
      Joe Gomez
      0 (0%)
      Lucas Leiva
      2 (2.1%)
      Emre Can
      15 (15.6%)
      James Milner
      0 (0%)
      Roberto Firmino
      0 (0%)
      Danny Ings
      11 (11.5%)
      Christian Benteke
      49 (51%)
      Jordon Ibe
      0 (0%)
      Divock Origi
      2 (2.1%)
      Alberto Moreno
      4 (4.2%)

Total Members Voted: 93

Voting closed: Sep 16, 2015 07:24:24 pm

Man Utd 3-1 Liverpool: In game and Post Match character

Read 38553 times
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,228 posts | 4421 
      Re: LIVE: Man United v Liverpool
      Reply #575: Sep 12, 2015 07:23:43 pm
      How many times did Tyler cream himself over the Martial goal........must have been reload after reload.........Manc kunt.
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #576: Sep 12, 2015 07:23:53 pm
      Thats it for me, Rodgers has to go.

How a Liverpool team could show so little desire in this fixture I will not understand.

Exactly, that sums everything up that is wrong with it.

There's no heart, no fight, no passion. We accept defeat because they're a bunch of losers, sorry to be so harsh but it's time for the truth.

No belief, no leaders, no determination, weak and rudderless it's time to leave Brendan you've done enough F***ing damage.
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,669 posts | 7156 
      Reply #577: Sep 12, 2015 07:24:15 pm
      what sort of interview is this going to be. Why not be honest and say its too big a job for me.
      :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
      GeorgeRed
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,590 posts | 324 
      Re: Man Utd 3-1 Liverpool: In game and Post Match character
      Reply #578: Sep 12, 2015 07:24:56 pm
      Rodgers should have gone after our 3-0 loss last season against the scum. Now if he stays we have some serious problems uptop, the yankees should leave too if they keep this charlatan any longer at our helm.
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #579: Sep 12, 2015 07:25:08 pm
      There are two choices for the owners...

1) Sack Rodgers now and bring in Klopp while he is available.

2) Keep Rodgers, watch the supporters turn on him as the results get worse, lose out on Klopp, and set the club back even further.

Your choice FSG.

You presume they give a F**k

JW will be pulling off over the spreadsheets and bottom line in the morning and will have no idea of the result
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,882 posts | 6816 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #580: Sep 12, 2015 07:25:20 pm
      F**k
      viniciusgama1
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 589 posts | 11 
      Reply #581: Sep 12, 2015 07:25:27 pm
      There is no real reasons to keep Rodgers.

I mean, he is obviously not going to make this team play better and, he is not a "coach for the future anymore", he had a good season and it gets clear after every game that season happened because we had a player playing at a Messi level, 2 great players at midfield and Sturridge being great.
      Barnes10
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,631 posts | 88 
      Reply #582: Sep 12, 2015 07:25:42 pm
      6 goals conceded in last two games. Brendan has been working on the defence again.
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,832 posts | 2459 
      Reply #583: Sep 12, 2015 07:25:48 pm
      Still, there you are getting excited over a Utd goal.

Run along to redcafe and join your buddies there. xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

Because I appreciated a well taken goal.

You're F***ing thick.
      solodee
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,036 posts | 147 
      • Liverpool FC All The Way
      Reply #584: Sep 12, 2015 07:25:52 pm
      We are at 9th position.

Mid level rubbish where our play and Manager belongs..
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,385 posts | 1542 
      Reply #585: Sep 12, 2015 07:25:58 pm
      We may have been beaten by bigger margins in the past, but that was the most embarrassing performances by a Liverpool side for me.
      Rogers team, Rogers tactics, Rogers selection, Rogers P45
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,682 posts | 6976 
      Reply #586: Sep 12, 2015 07:26:00 pm
      what sort of interview is this going to be.

I don't think any of us need to hear what Brendan Rodgers has to say.
      therealjr
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,116 posts | 147 
      Reply #587: Sep 12, 2015 07:26:25 pm
      There is no real reasons to keep Rodgers

Yes there is he doesn't rock the boat for FSG

Scottbot

• 9,625 posts | 2160 
      Reply #588: Sep 12, 2015 07:27:02 pm
      If Benteke had service he would be incredible.

In a Rodgers team he feeds on scraps and still scores goals.

Cracking player.

Benteke is part of the problem. We have seen quite clearly over the last season that we do not really function as a side WITHOUT genuine pace, movement and mobility up front. That is the reason so many were against signing the big man in the first place. Plenty shouted it down.

Maybe the next manager will be able to get e best out of this lot.
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #589: Sep 12, 2015 07:27:13 pm

There's one thing I'd love to hear him say
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,832 posts | 2459 
      Reply #590: Sep 12, 2015 07:28:12 pm
      You presume they give a f**k

JW will be pulling off over the spreadsheets and bottom line in the morning and will have no idea of the result

Depressingly true.
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,669 posts | 7156 
      Reply #591: Sep 12, 2015 07:28:39 pm
      how about this
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,333 posts | 2834 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #592: Sep 12, 2015 07:28:56 pm
      Out of all the players that made to the pitch today, only 3 were not signed during Rodgers time at the club: Skrtel, Lucas and substitute Ibe.

No one else should take the blame but the manager.

After 6-1 to Stoke, 3-0 to West Ham and now ANOTHER pathetic performance against Man Utd (Rodgers have a list of ridiculous games vs them for us to pick from), I have run entirely out of patience.

I could at least respect the stubborn, idealistic manager that wanted us to play attacking football - it worked for a time, it was awesome, and very close to glory. But he has lost it completely ever since. Unable to replace outgoing players, built a quite expensive squad with obvious and gigantic holes in it, and has failed in his apparent change of approach to games.

Now the only stubbornness left in Rodgers is the one that makes him play his favorites no matter how out of form they are, hence Lovren still on the team against all logic.

We've actually made some good signings this year. I honestly think they're all good players. However, the failure to plan the squad accordingly and have 4 or 5 players out of position every game is just too obvious to be ignored. I feel sorry for Firmino, who made something like 5 tackles just in the first half - all of them at right back. This is a 28m pounds player who is used to play centrally, close to the striker - and with Coutinho out, you would have thought he could be accommodated here, but that wasn't to be. No, Rodgers had different plans for him.

I feel sorry for Ings who seemed to be our most dangerous attacking player when he got the ball close to the goal, which sadly did not happen very often. He sure can do a job cutting inside once in a while but that's not what he should have been brought for - even less so to cover for Gomez in defense. He is a striker. Check his wikipedia page, Rodgers - it says he is a striker. I am inclined to trust wikipedia over you these days.

I am tired. I hate Man Utd with all my heart and it is disgusting not to even put a fight against them. They won, and they won easily, playing horrendous football most of the time. This is not the treble winning United we have lost to - it's an average side that has been defeated by Swansea just a couple of weeks ago.

I have tried the best I can but I seriously don't think I can put into words how pissed off I am right now. Vai tomar no cu, time filho da puta. Caralho. Se foder.
      jindaldhruv
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,805 posts | 24 
      • Football is my religion. Steven Gerrard is my God.
      Reply #593: Sep 12, 2015 07:28:59 pm
      There is absolutely nothing positive that can be drawn from the performance today.
      Negative from the off and weak, pathetic almost all over the field.

Worst performance I've seen against the scum for a long time, passion-wise.

P.S. Kudos to Benteke- great goal!
      DanMann

• 5,797 posts | 892 
      Reply #594: Sep 12, 2015 07:29:07 pm
      Because I appreciated a well taken goal.

You're f**king thick.

A manc goal. Muppet.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #595: Sep 12, 2015 07:31:09 pm

If I never hear him speak again it'd be too soon. Constantly coming out with bullshit that may fool fans at his previous clubs but it isn't fooling the fans here.
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,669 posts | 7156 
      Reply #596: Sep 12, 2015 07:31:13 pm
      Exactly, that sums everything up that is wrong with it.

There's no heart, no fight, no passion. We accept defeat because they're a bunch of losers, sorry to be so harsh but it's time for the truth.

No belief, no leaders, no determination, weak and rudderless it's time to leave Brendan you've done enough f**king damage.

that first half was like the FA CUP semi one of the most important games in a players career and we showed nothing at all
      Hollywood Balls
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,802 posts | 469 
      • PhD, School of Hard Knocks, University of Life.
      Reply #597: Sep 12, 2015 07:31:21 pm
      Out of all the players that made to the pitch today, only 3 were not signed during Rodgers time at the club: Skrtel, Lucas and substitute Ibe.

No one else should take the blame but the manager.

After 6-1 to Stoke, 3-0 to West Ham and now ANOTHER pathetic performance against Man Utd (Rodgers have a list of ridiculous games vs them for us to pick from), I have run entirely out of patience.

I could at least respect the stubborn, idealistic manager that wanted us to play attacking football - it worked for a time, it was awesome, and very close to glory. But he has lost it completely ever since. Unable to replace outgoing players, built a quite expensive squad with obvious and gigantic holes in it, and has failed in his apparent change of approach to games.

Now the only stubbornness left in Rodgers is the one that makes him play his favorites no matter how out of form they are, hence Lovren still on the team against all logic.

We've actually made some good signings this year. I honestly think they're all good players. But the failure to plan the squad accordingly and have 4 or 5 players out of position every game is just too obvious to be ignored. I feel sorry for Firmino, who made something like 5 tackles only in the first half - all of them at right back. This is a 28m pounds player who is used to play centrally, close to the striker - and with Coutinho out, you would have thought he could be accommodated here, but that wasn't to be.

I feel sorry for Ings who seemed to be our most dangerous attacking player when he got the ball close to the goal, which sadly did not happen very often. He sure can do a job cutting inside but that's not what he should have been brought for. Even less so to cover for Gomez in defense. He is a striker. Check his wikipedia page, Rodgers - it says he is a striker. I am inclined to trust wikipedia over you these days.

I am tired. I hate Man Utd with all my heart and it is disgusting not to even put a fight against them. They won, and they won easily, playing horrendous football most of the time. It's not the treble winning United we have lost to - it's an average side that has been defeated by Swansea just a couple of weeks ago.

I have tried the best I can but I seriously don't think I can put into words how pissed off I am right now. Vai tomar no cu, time filho da puta. Caralho. Se foder.

Agree with this - no excuses for the manager - he has been heavily backed and this is his team and his tactics on the pitch.

Quick Reply