Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 22nd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P10 W7 D0 L3

LFC Reds Poll

Q. LFC Man of the Match?

Simon Mignolet
      0 (0%)
      Joe Gomez
      0 (0%)
      Nathaniel Clyne
      0 (0%)
      Koloverhead kick Toure
      4 (6.3%)
      Emre Can
      5 (7.8%)
      Joe Xavi Allen
      6 (9.4%)
      Jordan Rossiter
      10 (15.6%)
      Adam Lallana
      22 (34.4%)
      Jordon Ibe
      1 (1.6%)
      Divock Origi
      5 (7.8%)
      Danny Ings
      10 (15.6%)
      Phil Coutinho
      1 (1.6%)

Total Members Voted: 62

Voting closed: Oct 04, 2015 10:14:53 pm

Liverpool 1-1 FC Sion: In game and Post Match hmmm

Read 35636 times
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,506 posts | 3457 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Re: Live: Liverpool V Sion
      Reply #414: Oct 01, 2015 10:06:04 pm
      Talking ings off, sticking with with the 3 at the back, not pushing the full backs on, we only looked better in the second half when can got bored and pushed forward, the subs seemed pre planned again, the only person to blame is the manager, yes we should have won with the chances but the tactics etc were bizarre at times
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,985 posts | 3061 
      Reply #415: Oct 01, 2015 10:06:09 pm
      Some loud boos heard there, I wouldn't exactly have joined them as we created enough chances tonight that we should have won that game beyond comfortably. That still doesn't make that result acceptable though, a draw at home, no matter how many missed chances you had is still a dreadful result!

Lallana and Allen were our best players, with Ings not too far behind. Thought Ibe was absolutely dire, Origi looks like he needs loaning out again and Gomez needs a lot of sharpening up to do. Migs is just beyond frustrating and honestly a thorougly forgettable game.

Not good enough.

We made chances against a poor side Luke.

I thought again we were disjointed and incohesive - the chances came from better players not good football.
      MarkMitt
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,800 posts | 337 
      • Give it your best every time!
      Reply #416: Oct 01, 2015 10:06:47 pm
      Simmer down precious. Don't go all billy big bollocks on me. Not sure where you are getting your tough guy routine but there's nothing to admit...just sat here and watched the game, your view is jaded and you are trying to make a point that facts don't support. If anyone should have some balls it's  you.....sitting behind a computer trying to be a tough guy

You F***ing smarmy yank tw*t. You don't know me from Adam. For all you know, I set fire to cu*ts like you.

RedrunstheColour
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 30 posts |
      Reply #417: Oct 01, 2015 10:06:49 pm
      JWH: How'd the game go Mike?

Mike: We made £1,575,000 in gate receipts Mr Henry

JWH: Nice

I can't wait for us to name the new patio extension the 'BK Whopper' stand.
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,669 posts | 7156 
      Reply #418: Oct 01, 2015 10:07:08 pm
      We seemed to play at the same pace throughout the match and when we need to press on in the last 10mins and force the win we just petered out. Brendan will get another free ride no doubt and he will still be here come the weekend and next week and the week after
      redkop63
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #419: Oct 01, 2015 10:07:23 pm
      As what I've mentioned time and again why bother to go to matches when we are being served with sh*t football time and again and FSG continues to do nothing except allowing BR to slowly dismantle this club bit by bit. When there's a 1/2 empty stadium FSG will realise that they have finally got to do something. Otherwise, nothing will.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,421 posts | 6420 
      Reply #420: Oct 01, 2015 10:07:26 pm

I thought again we were disjointed and incohesive - the chances came from better players not good football.

Absolutely...I don't see anyone disagreeing with you Sco.....

This wasn't a good enough performance. Unacceptable.
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #421: Oct 01, 2015 10:08:30 pm

Yeah, I'd agree with that wholeheartedly mate.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,421 posts | 6420 
      Reply #422: Oct 01, 2015 10:08:42 pm
      You f**king smarmy yank tw*t. You don't know me from Adam. For all you know, I set fire to cu*ts like you.

Same goes for you fella. And if you want to try and insult me you are going to have try a little harder. That just tickled a little bit. Maybe a little lower.....and to the left a'ight?  :-*
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,832 posts | 2459 
      Reply #423: Oct 01, 2015 10:08:46 pm
      £300 million spent on players under Rodgers and that's what we have to show for it.

Utter sh*t.
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,333 posts | 2834 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #424: Oct 01, 2015 10:10:23 pm
      I hope Rodgers do not start taking this competition seriously only when it is already too late, being it a competition we actually stand a chance of winning based on the quality of our squad - but not with that kind of attitude.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,985 posts | 3061 
      Reply #425: Oct 01, 2015 10:10:47 pm
      I don't agree that the players aren't trying though. They were trying, the reason we lost is we didn't finish and as Mozzie said, we don't play as a unit. Big part of that is on the boss, where have I been defending Rodgers? I'm just saying that people trying to pin players "motivation" on Rodgers are just piling on. Rodgers needs to go, I've said this, but I'm not going to take the lazy road of blaming everything including global warming on him.

Even bigger reach - I didn't blame him for the temperature in his back bedroom never mind global warming.

I blame him for a lacklustre performance - you think they're trying......I don't think they're trying enough. No urgency.

They should have been taken care of - easy. I responded to the suggestion that result isn't on BR. It is.
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,832 posts | 2459 
      Reply #426: Oct 01, 2015 10:11:36 pm
      I hope Rodgers do not start taking this competition seriously only when it is already too late, being it a competition we actually stand a chance of winning based on the quality of our squad - but not with that kind of attitude.

Come off it mate.

We have zero point zero chance of winning this competition under Rodgers.
      MarkMitt
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,800 posts | 337 
      Reply #427: Oct 01, 2015 10:12:06 pm
      Same goes for you fella. And if you want to try and insult me you are going to have try a little harder. That just tickled a little bit. Maybe a little lower.....and to the left a'ight?  :-*

Oh no. Watch out for big bad uncle Sam. Mind your step, no farmers or kids here...

The Real Donavan Ried

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Re: Liverpool 1-1 FC Sion: In game and Post Match hmmm
      Reply #428: Oct 01, 2015 10:12:18 pm
      We should have fielded our strongest Team, and if we were two or three goals up then Change players. Players get injured or pick up red cards coming in off the bench trying to make things happen

I wonder how much Assifuah would have cost us. £10m? £15m?
      Everything we needed Benteke to be and isn’t

I asked the question every year… What are our scouts doing??

We sell Babel and spend his money and a bit extra on Suarez, then wastes £35m of the Torres money on Carroll, Had we soughed out the Torres to Chelsea move a month or two earlier we could have bought Aguero for £36m, no F*%k that we should have bought him two seasons before that, along with Mata

Ings looked tried…. 
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,669 posts | 7156 
      Reply #429: Oct 01, 2015 10:12:57 pm
      Even bigger reach - I didn't blame him for the temperature in his back bedroom never mind global warming.

I blame him for a lacklustre performance - you think they're trying......I don't think they're trying enough. No urgency.

They should have been taken care of - easy.

We had no pace in the side no imagination and now power we where crap
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,421 posts | 6420 
      Reply #430: Oct 01, 2015 10:13:30 pm
      Oh no. Watch out for big bad uncle Sam. Mind your step, no farmers or kids here...

I'm struggling to determine what your point is?
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,333 posts | 2834 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #431: Oct 01, 2015 10:13:42 pm
      Come off it mate.

We have zero point zero chance of winning this competition under Rodgers.

You're probably right when you say "under Rodgers". And that's because of his attitude towards the UEL, which is hard to comprehend coming from a manager that has won F**k all in his career. However, if he were to change his approach, I think based on the players we have right now, it's a totally "winnable" competition. I don't think we will though. I'm not even sure if we'll make out of the group stage right now :D
      MarkMitt
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,800 posts | 337 
      Reply #432: Oct 01, 2015 10:14:17 pm
      Rodgers interview.

He talks as much sh*te as FL. Perhaps he writes material for him...
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,421 posts | 6420 
      Reply #433: Oct 01, 2015 10:15:06 pm

They should have been taken care of - easy. I responded to the suggestion that result isn't on BR. It is.

Did I say the result wasn't on BR? Genuinely didn't think I ever posted that anywhere especially in this match thread and in response to you either. If I did then I must have posted cross eyes because I think I've been pretty clear that this is on Brendan.

He should have taken off Ibe and Rossiter earlier in the match so even taking away the supposed "fight" from the players, tactically he got things wrong for me.
      MarkMitt
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,800 posts | 337 
      Reply #434: Oct 01, 2015 10:15:38 pm
      I'm struggling to determine what your point is?

That's because as a general rule of thumb, WIT is lost on your lot...

redkop63

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #435: Oct 01, 2015 10:15:42 pm
      BR simply doesn't want to win anything at the moment looking for draws everywhere and looking for excuses to keep his job. We have a manager that has a mental block at the moment, clueless as to how to break teams down in the final third and tactics so disarray and it has now become a big big embarrassment. And origi would have to now start doing intensive shooting practice one to one against the keeper. How many times he has missed already. If this is the quality of a striker that we have bought than we need more than god to get us out of this hell hole. Talking of buying potentials thats what FSG deserves.
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,832 posts | 2459 
      Reply #436: Oct 01, 2015 10:15:51 pm
      We should have fielded our strongest Team, and if we were two or three goals up then Change players. Players get injured or pick up red cards coming in off the bench trying to make things happen

I wonder how much Assifuah would have cost us. £10m? £15m?
      Everything we needed Benteke to be and isn’t

I asked the question every year… What are our scouts doing??

We sell Babel and spend his money and a bit extra on Suarez, then wastes £35m of the Torres money on Carroll, Had we soughed out the Torres to Chelsea move a month or two earlier we could have bought Aguero for £36m, no F*%k that we should have bought him two seasons before that, along with Mata

Ings looked tried…. 

Why are you bringing Benteke into this?

He hasn't started the season too badly. A lot better than some of our other players. Scored a couple of excellent goals.

Under a better manager Benteke would be unstoppable.

Quick Reply