Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 29th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P8 W3 D3 L2

LFC Reds Poll

Q. Who Will Take Charge?

Jürgen Klopp
      (83.1%)
      Carlo Ancelotti
      (11.6%)
      Frank De Boer
      (2.2%)
      Somebody Else
      (3.1%)

The Next Manager of Liverpool FC?

Read 79008 times
      Rush Goalie
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,360 posts | 290 
      Re: The Next Manager of Liverpool FC?
      Reply #368: Oct 05, 2015 09:44:32 pm
      As far as I'm concerned he can wear anything he bloody wants if it means him coming here! He could manage on the touchline in his wife's lingerie and I still wouldn't be bothered.

Pulis looks like a sleazy PE teacher with that cap on.

Klopp just looks like a crazy tourist who would cause mayhem on a city sightseeing bus.

Brilliant  :lmao:
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #369: Oct 05, 2015 09:51:11 pm
      Surely that's fake, if we hire Gerrard as a manager i give up, if you even dare to go in that way, why not Carragher, he seems more suited to be a manager.

Surely Klopp has to be the chosen one.

Who said anything about Gerrard being the new manager? Read it again!
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #370: Oct 05, 2015 09:54:08 pm
      Surely that's fake, if we hire Gerrard as a manager i give up, if you even dare to go in that way, why not Carragher, he seems more suited to be a manager.

Surely Klopp has to be the chosen one.

Please don't start that nonsense. If you want perhaps Man Utd is your club?
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,991 posts | 3062 
      Reply #371: Oct 05, 2015 10:01:21 pm
      Could it be Ancelotti as the DOF?!?!?! F**k me sideways.

Jesus suffering f#ck Lukey - you're in danger of having a  :o
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,367 posts | 1638 
      Reply #372: Oct 05, 2015 10:02:49 pm
      This is the one chance to pull the fans back together ,I just hope the incompetent fckers manage to get it right , the consequences of getting this wrong could be catastrophic for us .
      Here's hoping .
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #373: Oct 05, 2015 10:04:12 pm
      This is the one chance to pull the fans back together ,I just hope the incompetent fckers manage to get it right , the consequences of getting this wrong could be catastrophic for us .
      Here's hoping .

"Ladies and gentleman please welcome our new manager....Nigel Pearson."
      craglad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,009 posts | 25 
      Reply #374: Oct 05, 2015 10:07:36 pm
      Well if it wasn't by now, this has confirmed you are thicker than mud.

I literally ;D
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,506 posts | 4850 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #375: Oct 05, 2015 10:08:05 pm
      So James Pearce has just decided to re tweet this now for some reason.

It's on.

https://twitter.com/JamesPearceEcho/status/651102446245314560
      Poko
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,502 posts | 65 
      Reply #376: Oct 05, 2015 10:08:21 pm
      Glad to see Klopp is the preferred choice. Hopefully we can see this one through.

Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing Carra brought on as a first-team coach a few years down. Think he could really help fix our defensive woes.
      Son Of A Gun
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,199 posts | 1275 
      Reply #377: Oct 05, 2015 10:08:32 pm
      This is doing the rounds.

federer
      • Needs a Klopp hug
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,932 posts | 645 
      Reply #378: Oct 05, 2015 10:11:35 pm
      This is just such an exciting time.  Under Rodgers we constantly had our expectations lowered and were slowly yet persistently told that we were not a big club anymore.  It pervaded everything the man did, from telling us we should be "excited" that Borini will sign for us, to bringing in Joseph, to telling us top players wouldn't come to us anymore, to parking the bus away at Arsenal his first season, to not even trying to play a game at Real Madrid after years without those huge nights.

It got to the point where when we were thinking about who the next manager would be, people scoffed at Klopp and the likes because "he would never come to us."  Well this just shows you how wrong that fraud Rodgers was.  We are a big club still and if we manage to bring Klopp in it will be a huge step to restoring us back where we belong.  If you want the unbiased truth about how the club fares, just look at other supporters---even our most hated rivals recognized that Suarez was absolutely brilliant and world-class.  Well those same people were begging for Rodgers to stay on and hoping that Klopp won't come to us.  Because they know what he could do at our club. 

We're still a big club and Klopp is the kind of manager who will drag us back up where we belong.  He's worked with world-class players so he's not going to tell us that the mid-table rubbish Rodgers brought in is top quality.  He's going to attract, just by his accomplishments alone, a whole other class of player who wants to work with him and be part of the resurrection of Liverpool Football Club.

It really is happening. 

if we get Klopp it is a huge, huge step in the right direction for our club.  I can't F***ing wait.
      5timesacharm
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,507 posts | 948 
      Reply #379: Oct 05, 2015 10:17:07 pm
      One manager has knowledge of players all across Europe and has seen first hand the talent in probably the strongest talent pool in Europe right now.

The other doesn't know what is out there beyond Southampton.

I know who i'd rather be in charge of making multiple £20m+ transfers in one window.

Except we don't actually know that because whomever the next manager is that comes in is going to work within the existing framework, which means transfers by committee and Ian Ayre doing the negotiations; you know, that chap who forgot to tell Gerrard that FSG wanted him to take a coaching role at the club.

Which brings up another question. Will Klopp be willing to work within such a framework? If not, you can be Ancelotti sure as hell isn't going to which then leaves us where? Another inexperienced manager being brought in? As I've said before, if we want sustained success there has to be sea change within the structure of the club. Changing manager has only ever been part of the solution.
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #380: Oct 05, 2015 10:17:24 pm
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #381: Oct 05, 2015 10:19:32 pm
      Bet Ian Ayre's going to do his lap dance again and scare Klopp off.

"It's vulcanised rubber...which means it won't perish."
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,662 posts | 3896 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #382: Oct 05, 2015 10:24:10 pm
      Klopp with one condition written into his contract...stop wearing that bloody cap  ;)

F**k that.
      Make sure it's red and there is a Liverbird on it.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #383: Oct 05, 2015 10:24:31 pm
      If he is announced as soon as tomorrow I'll have a fit! No doubt it'll be closer to Friday though.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #384: Oct 05, 2015 10:26:48 pm
      This is just such an exciting time.  Under Rodgers we constantly had our expectations lowered and were slowly yet persistently told that we were not a big club anymore.

It pervaded everything the man did, from telling us we should be "excited" that Borini will sign for us, to bringing in Joseph, to telling us top players wouldn't come to us anymore, to parking the bus away at Arsenal his first season, to not even trying to play a game at Real Madrid after years without those huge nights.

It got to the point where when we were thinking about who the next manager would be, people scoffed at Klopp and the likes because "he would never come to us."
        Well this just shows you how wrong that fraud Rodgers was.
      We are a big club still and if we manage to bring Klopp in it will be a huge step to restoring us back where we belong.  If you want the unbiased truth about how the club fares, just look at other supporters---even our most hated rivals recognized that Suarez was absolutely brilliant and world-class.  Well those same people were begging for Rodgers to stay on and hoping that Klopp won't come to us.  Because they know what he could do at our club. 

We're still a big club and Klopp is the kind of manager who will drag us back up where we belong.  He's worked with world-class players so he's not going to tell us that the mid-table rubbish Rodgers brought in is top quality.  He's going to attract, just by his accomplishments alone, a whole other class of player who wants to work with him and be part of the resurrection of Liverpool Football Club.

It really is happening. 

if we get Klopp it is a huge, huge step in the right direction for our club.  I can't f**king wait.

Great Post that Fed.
      Thats the fifth time in the last week someone else has used the word fraud.

It IS an exciting time.

I was tired of doing the  De Niro and Pacino  scene out of Heat with forum members over Rodgers.

Everyone is behind this guy.
      Like I posted yesterday.
      I was on the edge of tears of relief when I heard Rodgers had been sacked.

I want to be jumping round the room crashing into the furniture again .........and sober.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,228 posts | 4421 
      Reply #385: Oct 05, 2015 10:29:22 pm
      You fuckers I won't be able to sleep now!
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,662 posts | 3896 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #386: Oct 05, 2015 10:29:49 pm
      Great Post that Fed.
      Thats the fifth time in the last week someone else has used the word fraud.

It IS an exciting time.

I was tired of doing the  De Niro and Pacino  scene out of Heat with forum members over Rodgers.

Everyone is behind this guy.
      Like I posted yesterday.
      I was on the edge of tears of relief when I heard Rodgers had been sacked.

I want to be jumping round the room crashing into the furniture again .........and sober.

Feels like this one is being played right now.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO4tIrjBDkk
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,506 posts | 4850 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #387: Oct 05, 2015 10:34:58 pm
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #388: Oct 05, 2015 10:36:58 pm

The last Times headline I got excited over was when they splashed (across the front page no less) 'CHINA TO BUY LIVERPOOL' in the summer of 2010.

Hopefully this one hits the target. ;)
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,228 posts | 4421 
      Reply #389: Oct 05, 2015 10:38:11 pm
      The last Times headline I got excited over was when they splashed (across the front page no less) 'CHINA TO BUY LIVERPOOL' in the summer of 2010.

Hopefully this one hits the target. ;)

Oh yes the famous Tony Evans gaffe.

andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,367 posts | 1638 
      Reply #390: Oct 05, 2015 10:38:42 pm
      So James Pearce has just decided to re tweet this now for some reason.

It's on.

https://twitter.com/JamesPearceEcho/status/651102446245314560
      Sure hope you got this right mate ,

Quick Reply