Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

LFC Reds Poll

Q. LFC Man of the Match?

Mignolet
      1 (0.9%)
      Flanagan
      2 (1.8%)
      Ilori
      5 (4.5%)
      Lucas (C)
      72 (64.3%)
      Smith
      3 (2.7%)
      Stewart
      6 (5.4%)
      Chirivella (Pedro)
      4 (3.6%)
      Ibe
      0 (0%)
      Coutinho
      6 (5.4%)
      Teixeira
      0 (0%)
      Benteke
      6 (5.4%)
      Sturridge
      7 (6.3%)
      Origi
      0 (0%)
      Milner
      0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 108

Voting closed: Feb 10, 2016 10:27:31 pm

West Ham 2:1 Liverpool (AET): In Game & Post Game Discussions

Read 39605 times
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,791 posts | 7190 
      Re: Live: West Ham V Liverpool
      Reply #1058: Feb 09, 2016 10:39:29 pm
      Because he took Coutinho and Tex off and left Ibe and Benteke on while Milner sat on the bench. This loss is fully on Klopp.

I don't know what goes through your head but for fucks sake keep it to your self I don't see why everyone has to suffer it.
      Same for the mong who plussed it
      HeighwayToHeaven
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,468 posts | 242 
      • Don't buy The Sun
      Reply #1059: Feb 09, 2016 10:39:41 pm
      Well again im stunned !!
      played well but not enough....scoring is the key i feel  :f_tongueincheek:
      Benteke its just showing himself up now....so embarrassing.
      Its always that 1 mistake that costs us everytime and can... to be honest come from anyone.
      But as per normal i will dust off and continue to watch the next match with the same will we wont we attitude.
      Big changes come the summer are afoot ...got to be. :f_wah:

The trouble is that we want and expect big changes every Summer. When will it end? :f_wah:
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #1060: Feb 09, 2016 10:39:49 pm
      It was a great delivery and a great header. Very harsh to blame someone for that goal. The first one was a much worse goal to concede.

I wasn't blaming anyone. I was pointing out we had 3 players around their goal scorer who were weak in the air so if anyone was to blame for the defeat then I would be looking at them.
      The Real Donavan Ried

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #1061: Feb 09, 2016 10:39:55 pm
      Oddly enough I think that is the best that i have seen Benteke play for us over ninety minutes plus. Tried his very best.... Unfortunately for us his best is simple not working out.... Robbie Keane all over again....
      MarkMitt
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,800 posts | 337 
      • Give it your best every time!
      Reply #1062: Feb 09, 2016 10:41:09 pm
      Mate regardless of whether he was good or not... He is at fault for the goal. Consistently we have made STUPID decisions over and over that have cost us a game.

Stupidity has to stop!

I couldnt care if he was the best player in the league, he cost us that game by a VERY STUPID UNECCESSARY PUSH.

That was a push?

F**k me, don't ever have a real game of footy yourself. I think you'd be shocked by how physical it's SUPPOSED to be.

waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,791 posts | 7190 
      Reply #1063: Feb 09, 2016 10:41:16 pm

are you blind you didn't have to count them they happened every few f***in minutes. Wtf he cost us the game tonight the worst no 9 in the clubs history by some margin
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #1064: Feb 09, 2016 10:41:24 pm
      As if you were counting.  ;D

Did you count other misses too?

Some of our fans are truly embarrassing. They desperately want players to perform badly so they can continue their petty hate. You're happy tonight. Most of us are devastated.

Blame game is truly on.

You w**ker if you think I'm happy tonight, get a grip you soft c**t.

I counted the chances because it's easy to remember, you started bringing it up in the match thread saying he was playing well after he gave it away in midfield with a stupid backheel that almost resulted in a goal to them. Then he fouled straight afterwards, luckily he had team-mates to bail him out but when Lucas commits a foul and nobody bails him out it's all his fault.

Some F***ing pricks in here tonight with absolutely no clue how to assess a football match.

At least you got to watch your idol Moses, he was F***ing sh*t again as he always was for us.
      KS67
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,475 posts | 463 
      Reply #1065: Feb 09, 2016 10:41:38 pm
      Ibe is really starting to worry me now.

It's been a long, long spell of poor performances at this point. I'd drop him for Ojo for a bit.

Also, where the F**k is Markovic? Can't help but feel he should have been recalled even at a small fee.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,367 posts | 1638 
      Reply #1066: Feb 09, 2016 10:41:47 pm
      Surely there's some sort of action to be taken against Villa I mean at the very least they should be done under the trade description act , he actually had some nice touches tonight but the one thing he supposed to do he is really fckin useless at atm, he should have put at least one of them away .
      BarneyLFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,838 posts | 137 
      Reply #1067: Feb 09, 2016 10:42:12 pm
      are you blind you didn't have to count them they happened every few f***in minutes. Wtf he cost us the game tonight the worst no 9 in the clubs history by some margin

If you think Benteke is the worst number 9 in our history, then I don't know what to say...
      Fourbrick
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 845 posts | 235 
      Reply #1068: Feb 09, 2016 10:42:36 pm
      That was a push?

F**k me, don't ever have a real game of footy yourself. I think you'd be shocked by how physical it's SUPPOSED to be.

Physical it can be, but pushing another player like he does,  is fouling. Lucas will never learn. He just smiles and does the same again.
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,791 posts | 7190 
      Reply #1069: Feb 09, 2016 10:42:51 pm
      That was a push?

even if it was a push the lad was fu**ed playing in a totally foreign position and doing well we could still have defended it but the lad had a free header and for some reason Mignolet was on the floor when it went in.
      DanMann

• 5,802 posts | 892 
      Reply #1070: Feb 09, 2016 10:43:27 pm
      You w**ker if you think I'm happy tonight, get a grip you soft c**t.

Oh but you were happy Benteke didn't score.
      ORCHARD RED

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #1071: Feb 09, 2016 10:44:28 pm
      Benteke definitely should have tucked one of those away, but thank F**k he actually got into positions to score. Great to see Sturridge back, he's true class, Origi still looks a little raw but there are some good signs there.

I thought we did well in defence bar the two goals (sounds silly but it's true!) Lucas was great for most of the game, but as usual he does tend to give away frees.
      Gutted to be out, but now we can concentrate all our efforts on the Europa league to get ourselves into the CL, After winning the Leagecup again that is!
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #1072: Feb 09, 2016 10:44:55 pm
      Oh but you were happy Benteke didn't score.

You're so F***ing dumb that you probably believe that. No wonder you think Moses is a good player because your assessment of things is so far from the truth you wouldn't know the truth if it smashed your face in.
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,791 posts | 7190 
      Reply #1073: Feb 09, 2016 10:44:56 pm

Physical it can be, but pushing another player like he does,  is fouling. Lucas will never learn. He just smiles and does the same again.

he bought the foul the ref bought it but it wasn't a foul even Jürgen doesn't think so.
      fuckme where were all these experts during the f***in match because there is only one man to blame for the defeat BENTEKE.
      Not Mignolet not Lucas not Klopp just Benteke who missed chance after chance.
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #1074: Feb 09, 2016 10:45:26 pm
      Oh, but Luke counted 9. So, how many minutes were there?  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You lads crack me up.

Glad you can laugh after we go out of the cup... who's the happy one?!
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,791 posts | 7190 
      Reply #1075: Feb 09, 2016 10:45:40 pm
      Oh, but Luke counted 9. So, how many minutes were there?  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You lads crack me up.

watch the f***in game and if you don't understand it ask someone.
      FFS whats going on here tonight
      Kharhaz
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 685 posts | 200 
      Reply #1076: Feb 09, 2016 10:45:42 pm
      A lot of sh*te being produced post match.

Lucas - Man of the Match

Benteke - Not Man of the Match

Sturridge, Coutinho and Origi are back so all good regarding our attacking options, the young lads played very well, and ultimately we didnt deserve to lose.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,367 posts | 1638 
      Reply #1077: Feb 09, 2016 10:45:45 pm
      I don't know what goes through your head but for fucks sake keep it to your self I don't see why everyone has to suffer it.
      Same for the mong who plussed it
      What he got a plus for that , surely that should go before the dubious plus panel tomorrow morning I mean ffs
      BarneyLFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,838 posts | 137 
      Reply #1078: Feb 09, 2016 10:46:12 pm
      he bought the foul the ref bought it but it wasn't a foul even Jürgen doesn't think so.
      fuckme where were all these experts during the f***in match because there is only one man to blame for the defeat BENTEKE.
      Not Mignolet not Lucas not Klopp just Benteke who missed chance after chance.

Not Smith and Flanagan for being awful on the first goal? Not Teixeira for missing a great chance? Benteke was poor tonight, but it's utter nonsense that he should shoulder all the blame for that defeat.
      RedStorm
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,746 posts | 142 
      • YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
      Reply #1079: Feb 09, 2016 10:47:26 pm
      No he hasn't, 9 chances Benteke not putting them away has cost us it. You can't blame him for a foul, we should have been out of sight, that's why you need a clinical striker not someone that can't put it away.

Yes, definitely Benteke had a boatload of chances which cost us the match, the profligate jackass however with such a small amount of time left before the final whistle, to commit such a silly foul is criminal and oh so bloody stupid!!

He's done the same mindless, dumb challenges for years, in dangerous positions, and he never learns. Just pathetic because there's no need for it.

Such a shame, cos he played so well til then.
      Jimsouse67

• 9,549 posts | 1495 
      Reply #1080: Feb 09, 2016 10:47:42 pm
      Some f**king right dickheads on here tonight. I know emotions always run high after a loss, especially one in the dying minutes of a match this like one but f**k me - some of the sh*te being posted.
      Well F***ing said.
      It's wasn't a stupid foul by Lucas, because it wasn't a f**king foul. He didn't f**king touch the pr**k. But that dozy c**t ref was blowing up all night every f**king time we went near one of them. All f**king game.

And why did Klopp make the changes he did. Well because Coutinho is recently back from a long lay off, there was no way he was gonna play more than an hour. And Teixeira didn't have any impact at all during the second half. I'm also gonna take a guess that it was always Jürgen's intention to bring off either Stewart or Chirivella during the game. Their fitness was likely to always be the worst of the side due to their lack of playing time.

But I'm not gonna go into the game too much right now, too liable to f**king blow me lid at some pr**k. And too pissed off to go into it in any great detail.

Quick Reply