Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 23rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W4 D1 L4

Kylian Mbappe (PSG)

Read 17961 times
      Don77
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,635 posts | 1125 
      Re: Kylian Mbappe
      Reply #92: Jul 25, 2023 09:54:04 am
      Mbappes proposed offer from Al Hilal.

Obscene. I'd feel embarrassed accepting it. Even if it wasn't stained in blood. The only way this ends is when the Saudis take outright ownership of the Premier league.

Maybe fraudiola will manage out there next.

Once you get the likes of mbappe going out there on that money then it's only going one way.

At least Messi had more class.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,239 posts | 3491 
      Reply #93: Jul 25, 2023 10:22:23 am
      Obscene. I'd feel embarrassed accepting it. Even if it wasn't stained in blood. The only way this ends is when the Saudis take outright ownership of the Premier league.

Maybe fraudiola will manage out there next.

Once you get the likes of mbappe going out there on that money then it's only going one way.

At least Messi had more class.

The same Messi that’s going to earn £1.6bn over his 2 and half year deal in MLS
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,326 posts | 773 
      Reply #94: Jul 25, 2023 10:56:38 am
      F**king crazy money to say the least. The world has really gone mad, with so much greed about !
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,597 posts | 1813 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #95: Jul 25, 2023 11:02:06 am
      Mbappes proposed offer from Al Hilal.

nuts init
      Scottbot

• 9,625 posts | 2160 
      Reply #96: Jul 25, 2023 12:04:18 pm
      I hope this doesn’t go through, it will give more credibility to the league and the talent drain will escalate more quickly
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,423 posts | 6420 
      Reply #97: Jul 25, 2023 12:51:40 pm
      Obscene. I'd feel embarrassed accepting it.

Hmm....embarrassed isn't really the word I'd use. If someone threw that kind of money at me I'd probably figure out a way to justify it to myself. ;)
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,669 posts | 7156 
      Reply #98: Jul 29, 2023 03:17:17 pm
      PSG desperate to stop RM getting him and would instantly accept an offer of £200mil and guess what we have been named again as an interested party. Can't as PSG to stop using us to beat RM with. The sooner this lad signs a new deal or fucks off the better and before anyone asks the question no I wouldnt want to do a deal with Mo as some suggest
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,036 posts | 2692 
      Reply #99: Jul 29, 2023 03:22:34 pm
      PSG desperate to stop RM getting him and would instantly accept an offer of £200mil and guess what we have been named again as an interested party. Can't as PSG to stop using us to beat RM with. The sooner this lad signs a new deal or fucks off the better and before anyone asks the question no I wouldnt want to do a deal with Mo as some suggest

There is NOTHING legitimately going on regarding Liverpool Football Club and Kylian Mbappe. NOTHING.

There is no filter anymore for a totally conjured rumour making its way into the public domain. I could write that the beans I had for breakfast yesterday have been linked with Chelsea for a permanent deal, and nothing would stop it from getting public exposure.

(OK, bad example as Chelsea may actually be signing yesterday's beans, but you get the point).

srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,332 posts | 4960 
      Reply #100: Jul 29, 2023 03:30:44 pm
      There is NOTHING legitimately going on regarding Liverpool Football Club and Kylian Mbappe. NOTHING.

There is no filter anymore for a totally conjured rumour making its way into the public domain. I could write that the beans I had for breakfast yesterday have been linked with Chelsea for a permanent deal, and nothing would stop it from getting public exposure.

(OK, bad example as Chelsea may actually be signing yesterday's beans, but you get the point).

It's like the idiots on Twitter now banging on about our £200M 'warchest '

Amazing how one Tweet is taken in as fact despite all the evidence to the contrary.
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,245 posts | 1226 
      Reply #101: Jul 29, 2023 03:32:22 pm
      Every time this gets bumped it feels like a new offence has been committed  :D
      Biscanator
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 330 posts | 62 
      Reply #102: Jul 29, 2023 03:50:09 pm
      If we sign him like my old man used to say " ill show my arse in burtons window"
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,216 posts | 2764 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #103: Jul 29, 2023 04:35:42 pm

They'd take 100million but problem is he wont go, he's  happily  to sit out his contract for a year. PSG hands are tied, absolutely  nothing they can do.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,216 posts | 2764 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #104: Jul 29, 2023 04:36:08 pm
      If we sign him like my old man used to say " ill show my arse in burtons window"

Showing your age.  ;D
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,438 posts | 8656 
      Reply #105: Jul 29, 2023 05:15:18 pm
      So the Nike money and LeBron not gonna cover it 😂😂😂
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,881 posts | 6815 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Re: Kylian Mbappe (PSG)
      Reply #106: Jul 30, 2023 12:36:32 am
      Hhahahah reading the rumors we are trying to get him on loan for the Season.  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      Scottbot

• 9,625 posts | 2160 
      Reply #107: Jul 30, 2023 12:40:40 am
      I’ve always thought the Mbappe rumours were ridiculous but evidently they are shipping him for a loan deal. Quite a few main stream media outlets seem to think the club have enquired. Still seems unlikely given it would only be a one year temporary arrangement before he goes to Madrid. Maybe the smoke is real though? Having said that the loan fee is probably 30 million plus wages
      « Last Edit: Jul 30, 2023 12:48:50 am by Scottbot »
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,881 posts | 6815 
      Reply #108: Jul 30, 2023 01:09:44 am
      I’ve always thought the Mbappe rumours were ridiculous but evidently they are shipping him for a loan deal. Quite a few main stream media outlets seem to think the club have enquired. Still seems unlikely given it would only be a one year temporary arrangement before he goes to Madrid. Maybe the smoke is real though? Having said that the loan fee is probably 30 million plus wages

I'd have him for a year  ;D

He be banging in 50 plus goals, we'd win The League without a Doubt.

But no way he'd play in The Europa so it ain't happening!  :D
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,245 posts | 1226 
      Reply #109: Jul 30, 2023 01:16:19 am
      Some f**ker of a journo has sat there and thought 'fancy myself another Mbappé to LFC rumour, this time it's a loan!', chucks in there that his mum is a big red and bam! His work for Friday evening is done! :D
      DanMann

• 5,797 posts | 892 
      Reply #110: Jul 30, 2023 01:50:54 am

But no way he'd play in The Europa so it ain't happening!  :D

That's no problem, we could bench him for those games.  ;D
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,036 posts | 2692 
      Reply #111: Jul 30, 2023 05:21:43 am
      "Hello Kylian? Jürgen Klopp here. How would you like to come to Liverpool for a year and F**k up every bit of team spirit and unity we've managed to build during my time here?"
      Scottbot

• 9,625 posts | 2160 
      Reply #112: Jul 30, 2023 06:47:28 am
      "Hello Kylian? Jürgen Klopp here. How would you like to come to Liverpool for a year and F**k up every bit of team spirit and unity we've managed to build during my time here?"

Yeah, that unfortunately would be the downside right there!
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,881 posts | 6815 
      Reply #113: Jul 30, 2023 08:07:22 am

Could be overdshadowed by the glee of the fans, the Players and Management when we win everything on offer and shove it up Haaland's and Pep's arses  :D

EDIT: And Keiths  :lmao:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,216 posts | 2764 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #114: Jul 30, 2023 08:29:55 am
      Hhahahah reading the rumors we are trying to get him on loan for the Season.  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It’s a done deal apparently, £100k a week.

Quick Reply