Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 23rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W4 D1 L4

Wataru “This is the end” Endo (Vtb Stuttgart)

Read 14803 times
      noggin
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,875 posts | 165 
      Re: Wataru “This is the end” Endo (Vtb Stuttgart)
      Reply #207: Aug 17, 2023 02:42:17 pm
      Looking forward to seeing Endo, looks a solid team player.
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,465 posts | 822 
      Reply #208: Aug 17, 2023 03:02:14 pm
      I would have preferred us to keep one. Of the players we sold or let go. Instead of taking a 30 year old player on wiith little experience at top level football
      So would Klopp, but both Henderson & Fabinho upped sticks at very short notice and ran off to the desert. This left a gap which needed to be filled, the club has brought this player in to fill that gap. A bit like buying a couple of cheap tiles to seal a hole in the roof, until you can find a new longer lasting roof.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,041 posts | 3966 
      Reply #209: Aug 17, 2023 03:10:15 pm
      So would Klopp, but both Henderson & Fabinho upped sticks at very short notice and ran off to the desert. This left a gap which needed to be filled, the club has brought this player in to fill that gap. A bit like buying a couple of cheap tiles to seal a hole in the roof, until you can find a new longer lasting roof.

A cheaper option nevertheless!
      After reading some informed comment however he does sound as though he can do a job for us..
      « Last Edit: Aug 17, 2023 04:26:32 pm by stuey »
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,217 posts | 2764 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #210: Aug 17, 2023 03:12:55 pm
      Why, he’s just a Cnut, like the rest of his cronies that have F**k all positive to say about our club, admittedly I’d never heard of this fella before either but, I’m not gonna Chuck the lad under the bus until I see what he’s about, just because he isn’t a big name signing or hasn’t cost us gazillions doesn’t mean to say he’s sh*te or a desperation signing!!

Too many fuckwits like Bleedingbollocks, Tezmac , Hsc f***in red, and all the rest have already decided he’s crap before he’s even kicked a f***in ball, Robbo cost £8m from Hull and he turned out kind of half f***in decent so F**k off the lot of ye’s, say what the F**k you want, I don’t give a shiny sh*te, we’ve signed a player we desperately need and you lot have stabbed the poor fella in the back before he’s even put on a shirt,…..some supporters you are…..F**k Off the lot of ye’s , f***in  Tossers !!!

Billy back to his normal self now.   :lmao:
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,228 posts | 4420 
      Reply #211: Aug 17, 2023 03:25:37 pm
      Why, he’s just a Cnut, like the rest of his cronies that have F**k all positive to say about our club, admittedly I’d never heard of this fella before either but, I’m not gonna Chuck the lad under the bus until I see what he’s about, just because he isn’t a big name signing or hasn’t cost us gazillions doesn’t mean to say he’s sh*te or a desperation signing!!

Too many fuckwits like Bleedingbollocks, Tezmac , Hsc f***in red, and all the rest have already decided he’s crap before he’s even kicked a f***in ball, Robbo cost £8m from Hull and he turned out kind of half f***in decent so F**k off the lot of ye’s, say what the F**k you want, I don’t give a shiny sh*te, we’ve signed a player we desperately need and you lot have stabbed the poor fella in the back before he’s even put on a shirt,…..some supporters you are…..F**k Off the lot of ye’s , f***in  Tossers !!!

Not my fault you too thick to look beyond ooh look we have signed a player he must be world class.

Like I have said before just stick to the happy cu*ts thread if you don’t have the capacity to discuss the the merits of players good, bad or average.

Maybe grow up a bit and realise you can criticise if you have good reason and still be a top Red not too difficult to comprehend even for you I would have thought.

Not surprising so many Top posters have left last few years with this sort of moronic posting.

CT_LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,815 posts | 1407 
      Reply #212: Aug 17, 2023 03:34:52 pm

Hendo definitely upped sticks, but i thought Fabinho was more of a "traditional" transfer, where the other team approached LFC with an offer and we took it? Unlike Hendo, who worked directly with the other team agreeing to personal terms before LFC ever got involved.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,973 posts | 5032 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #213: Aug 17, 2023 03:35:12 pm
      Not my fault you too thick to look beyond ooh look we have signed a player he must be world class.

Like I have said before just stick to the happy cu*ts thread if you don’t have the capacity to discuss the the merits of players good, bad or average.

Maybe grow up a bit and realise you can criticise if you have good reason and still be a top Red not too difficult to comprehend even for you I would have thought.

Not surprising so many Top posters have left last few years with this sort of moronic posting.

Aw diddums, touched a nerve have I ?

Again like your fellow fuckwits, I got more positivity on the end of my Bellend than any you lot have in your whole f***in bodies, least I do is get behind my team, like I said ye can all F**k off, if you don’t like my posts press the ignore button, Truth be told I bypass the sh*te you post for the most part, you never have anything positive to say so not worth reading.
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,832 posts | 2459 
      Reply #214: Aug 17, 2023 03:35:48 pm
      Played 99 of a possible 102 games for Stuttgart.

Beast.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,228 posts | 4420 
      Reply #215: Aug 17, 2023 03:41:16 pm

Aw diddums, touched a nerve have I ?

Again like your fellow fuckwits, I got more positivity on the end of my Bellend than any you lot have in your whole f***in bodies, least I do is get behind my team, like I said ye can all F**k off, if you don’t like my posts press the ignore button, Truth be told I bypass the sh*te you post for the most part, you never have anything positive to say so not worth reading.

Well of course you would bypass any thing that’s not happy clappy.

Good of you to prove my point.

This is a forum for discussion if you don’t agree with poster’s assessments think and come back with a good rational or evidence to the contrary.
      You never know you might enjoy engaging
      your brain 😊
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,973 posts | 5032 
      Reply #216: Aug 17, 2023 03:43:47 pm
      Billy back to his normal self now.   :lmao:

Sad isn’t it, when our resident Manc has more positivity about our club than those who think they support us, you maybe a thick Mancunian Fuckstick Keith, but you’re ours, and I’d rather read your posts than some of the Knobheads on here, Ya pr**k !!

YNWA
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,973 posts | 5032 
      Reply #217: Aug 17, 2023 03:46:08 pm
      Well of course you would bypass any thing that’s not happy clappy.

Good of you to prove my point.

This is a forum for discussion if you don’t agree with poster’s assessments think and come back with a good rational or evidence to the contrary.
      You never know you might enjoy engaging
      your brain 😊

F**k off soft lad, id rather lick dogshit than converse with a fuckwit, so again F**k off !!!
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,228 posts | 4420 
      Reply #218: Aug 17, 2023 03:48:03 pm

F**k off soft lad, id rather lick dogshit than converse with a fuckwit, so again F**k off !!!

Haha would rather lick dogshit than try and debate 🤣

Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,239 posts | 3491 
      Reply #219: Aug 17, 2023 03:57:47 pm
      Has he signed yet ?
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,669 posts | 7156 
      Reply #220: Aug 17, 2023 03:59:09 pm
      I would take quality of positivity any day.  For so long we used to say we are one or maybe two quality players from becoming a winning team again but they never arrived and the likes of UTD signed anyone and everyone.
      This lad will get his chance and will be supported especially if like Robbo his efforts are there to be seen on the pitch.
      We are close to becoming a really good team again but the club have fu**ed up bigtime this last week or so time to start again and act like we are Liverpool Football Club. For those who have sold their soul to Chelsea I have one word KARMA.
      shawspeed
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 567 posts | 129 
      Reply #221: Aug 17, 2023 03:59:37 pm

Probably for Chelsea
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,239 posts | 3491 
      Reply #222: Aug 17, 2023 04:04:21 pm
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,239 posts | 3491 
      Reply #223: Aug 17, 2023 04:04:51 pm

For £80mil on a 8 year contract
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,465 posts | 822 
      Reply #224: Aug 17, 2023 04:06:41 pm
      Hendo definitely upped sticks, but i thought Fabinho was more of a "traditional" transfer, where the other team approached LFC with an offer and we took it? Unlike Hendo, who worked directly with the other team agreeing to personal terms before LFC ever got involved.
      Once Fab made it clear to JK that he was keen to go then the gaffer isn't the kind to force him to stay....Once a decent fee was on the table the club had no real option but to let him go. To be fair Most of us on here thought £40M was a decent return all things considered.
      Scottbot
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,625 posts | 2160 
      Reply #225: Aug 17, 2023 04:11:56 pm

I read that and thought the same, Didi is a proper Debbie Downer most of the time.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,102 posts | 2129 
      Reply #226: Aug 17, 2023 04:44:47 pm
      Played 99 of a possible 102 games for Stuttgart.

Beast.

Good god, having a midfielder who could play 3 games in a row without breaking down should be the biggest selling point here. Sounds like a luxury so sign him up!
      Benito
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,938 posts | 285 
      Reply #227: Aug 17, 2023 04:58:33 pm
      Legendo
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,385 posts | 1542 
      Reply #228: Aug 17, 2023 05:03:15 pm
      I rekon this lads quality where we need it now. Won’t be here for 5or6 years that’s for sure, but while he’s here he’s gonna do a terrific job for us.
      Stop finding reasons to put him down FFS.
      Too old, from crap league, doesn’t cost enough, unproven in prem etc etc.
      Gary Mac wasn’t too old was he.
      Robbo came from a crap league.
      Diaz, Gakpo, Nunez, Mo, Suarez, all untested in the prem.
      Did you merchants of doom object to us signing any of them amongst others.
      You purposely look for reasons to condemn and if you’re proven wrong, you’ll make up something else.
      Tired of reading it to be honest. Think from now on I’ll see who the poster is first, to avoid reading sh*te.
      I’ll just look forward to the lad pulling on s red shirt and getting involved.
      Come on Endo, show these tossers what you’re made of 🤛🤛
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,217 posts | 2764 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #229: Aug 17, 2023 05:04:38 pm

Sad isn’t it, when our resident Manc has more positivity about our club than those who think they support us, you maybe a thick Mancunian Fuckstick Keith, but you’re ours, and I’d rather read your posts than some of the Knobheads on here, Ya pr**k !!

YNWA

Behave lad you’ll have me crying at this rate. 😂 I’m surprised the knee jerk thread hasn’t took off yet with some of you lot.

Quick Reply