Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 23rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W4 D1 L4

LFC Reds Poll

Q. LFC Man of the Match v Everton?

Alisson Becker
      0 (0%)
      Andy Robertson
      2 (3.8%)
      Trent Alexander-Arnold
      3 (5.8%)
      Virgil van Dijk
      2 (3.8%)
      Ibrahima Konaté
      0 (0%)
      Dominik Szoboszlai
      0 (0%)
      Curtis Jones
      0 (0%)
      Alexis Mac Allister
      2 (3.8%)
      Darwin Núñez
      2 (3.8%)
      Mohamed Salah
      1 (1.9%)
      Luis Diaz
      35 (67.3%)
      Wataru Endo
      0 (0%)
      Jarell Quansah
      3 (5.8%)
      Joe Gomez
      0 (0%)
      Harvey Elliott
      2 (3.8%)
      Kostas Tsimikas
      0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Voting closed: Apr 28, 2024 09:59:00 pm

Everton 2-0 Liverpool: In game and Post Match discussion

Read 8247 times
      __Tickle__
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,938 posts | 450 
      Re: Everton 2-0 Liverpool: In game and Post Match discussion
      Reply #828: Apr 24, 2024 11:27:35 pm
      We are 14 points clear of 5th place ffs 🤦‍♂️

Lovely. Season officially over then. Time to watch the snooker.
      __Tickle__
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,938 posts | 450 
      Reply #829: Apr 24, 2024 11:29:21 pm
      Hahaha heard some of his sh*t at the end.

The exact opposite of what he was gassing after we won the league Cup.

Plus his trying to act a crank with Rooney when Rooney was questioning the Klopp announcement was a bit embarrassing.

He's a F***ing knobhead at times.

Yeah have you seen his try hard routine he does for CBS? Some really cringy sh*t. His latest gaffe trying to joke that Kate Abdo isn't loyal to her Fiance the boxer/trainer Malik Scott
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,452 posts | 8660 
      Reply #830: Apr 24, 2024 11:29:44 pm
      Lovely. Season officially over then. Time to watch the snooker.

Don't know if I can be arsed for the last two home games. That performance tonight, especially in a F***ing derby, was grim. End the season now as far as I'm concerned.
      The-AllMightyReds
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,116 posts | 219 
      • In Klopp I trust
      Reply #831: Apr 24, 2024 11:30:25 pm
      Wow. That was uh......a new low I suppose.

What a hill to die on lads. Utterly speechless.

Well done Diaz, Ali and Virg get passes...... rest of them have 4 games to prove why they should still be a Liverpool player in 3-4 months time, that was wholly unacceptable.

Make no mistake about it, the title is done and we're done.
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,326 posts | 773 
      Reply #832: Apr 24, 2024 11:30:52 pm
      I am afraid tonight's performance was f**king awful, to say the least. Never looked like scoring tbh.

It has been a massive "collapse" whether the players have run out of steam ???

Where we go from here, with a new manager f**k knows !

Sorry for this post, watching the game in the pub, after a few drinks, you may appreciate how I feel.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,452 posts | 8660 
      Reply #833: Apr 24, 2024 11:31:25 pm
      Yeah have you seen his try hard routine he does for CBS? Some really cringy sh*t. His latest gaffe trying to joke that Kate Abdo isn't loyal to her Fiance the boxer Malik Scott

I've seen the clip, he gets more cringeworthy as the years go by.
      __Tickle__
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,938 posts | 450 
      Reply #834: Apr 24, 2024 11:31:46 pm
      Don't know if I can be arsed for the last two home games. That performance tonight, especially in a F***ing derby, was grim. End the season now as far as I'm concerned.

I'd catch the last game v wolves if I was you man.  Whatever has gone down this month be nice to say goodbye to the boss and I'm sure they'll drag the league Cup onto the pitch too.

Was still a class win that when the chips were down. 
      __Tickle__
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,938 posts | 450 
      Reply #835: Apr 24, 2024 11:34:36 pm
      Spoilt the 🗳  for the MOTM poll and went for Darwin.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,452 posts | 8660 
      Reply #836: Apr 24, 2024 11:34:44 pm
      I'd catch the last game v wolves if I was you. Whatever has gone down this year be nice to say goodbye to the boss.

Way I feel at the moment with the club etc, I'm just not bothered about some half-arsed send off.

The-AllMightyReds
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,116 posts | 219 
      • In Klopp I trust
      Reply #837: Apr 24, 2024 11:38:02 pm
      All I hear is fatigue fatigue fatigue, that just sounds as an excuse for being mentally weak?

Look at Diaz out there who's probably played the most minutes of any Liverpool player this season then look at the rest of them, it's pitiful. Our hardest working player every single game.

Szobo and Jones where was the effort? Salah where was the effort? Nunez 2nd half where was the effort? Robbo where was the effort? For the love of God Trent stop being lazy and ALWAYS looking to be Mr Hollywood and put a shift for the team.

__Tickle__
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,938 posts | 450 
      Reply #838: Apr 24, 2024 11:38:28 pm
      Way I feel at the moment with the club etc, I'm just not bothered about some half-arsed send off.

Sadly it's largely been the story of Klopps tenure. Lost a lot more than we won but that was always going to be the case considering we were at times taking a knife to a gun fight with our budget.

Look at the midfielders we missed out on the last few years and then it's understandable just why our matches are so chaotic and lacking control.

It's a long way back from here I feel. The new manager has really got a lot of work to do in all areas. He's got to win over the players that are here. Got to win over the support to buy into him and no doubt he'll be on a strict budget while he does it.

2/3 years from now we may well be pining for the days of top 4 finishes and a trophy to celebrate.
      Livershrew
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,604 posts | 392 
      Reply #839: Apr 24, 2024 11:41:10 pm
      imagine saying before the game that F***ing calvert lewin would absolutely monster our cb's. cos thats what just happened. every single one of them nowhere near it. i've had an uneasy feeling all day about this. its been weird. all people have been talking about is next seasons manager.
      just so weird and F***ing gutting how this has collapsed. since old trafford we've absolutely caved.
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,465 posts | 822 
      Reply #840: Apr 24, 2024 11:41:41 pm
      If you have a ticket go...go, and even if you're not enjoying yourself at least you went....The great man deserves all the love the crowd can give him...It won't be half- arsed I assure you...If you don't go...you might regret it.
      harrydunn08
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,927 posts | 968 
      Reply #841: Apr 24, 2024 11:42:44 pm
      Enjoy being embarrassed against finished Everton team and having a Benteke upfront who can't even score in an open net.

I'll enjoy the highs and the lows that go along with being a supporter of this beautiful club.  Please F**k off and jump on the City bandwagon.  Last time I checked, they have plenty of empty seats in their stadium for "fans" like you....
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,360 posts | 2877 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #842: Apr 24, 2024 11:43:50 pm
      If you have a ticket go...go, and even if you're not enjoying yourself at least you went....The great man deserves all the love the crowd can give him...It won't be half- arsed I assure you...If you don't go...you might regret it.

Id give anything to be there to thank him and let him know what hes meant to us
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,326 posts | 773 
      Reply #843: Apr 24, 2024 11:47:17 pm
      Id give anything to be there to thank him and let him know what hes meant to us

Too true, Jürgen Klopp will always be a legend at LFC.
      Emlyn Hughes
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,638 posts | 131 
      Reply #844: Apr 24, 2024 11:50:21 pm
      The recent weeks are evidence enough that Klopp’s decision was the right one. You can see his is obliviously tired and mentally spent. Hard to imagine how he will put it right for the next game. It now reflected on the team and the performance. It happens and it is not the end of the world. It hurts to lose against the bitters and dropping out of the title race but look at the bigger picture:

We won one trophy this season and got back into the CL. Now let’s just finish the season with a bit of decency.

New manager will come in next season and we have a fresh start.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,360 posts | 2877 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #845: Apr 24, 2024 11:56:02 pm
      Better head off,getting more gutted by the minute....be ages trying to get asleep tonight
      Rush Goalie
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,357 posts | 290 
      Reply #846: Apr 24, 2024 11:56:05 pm
      I've fooled myself earlier on into thinking the league was still on, it had gone after the Palace game, we'd gone after the Utd game.
      We've gotten away with it a bit this season, very disappointed with Salah, Nunez and Szobo not good enough of late.
      Klopp is knackered now he's had enough, there's an argument for me he's been our greatest manager being at the level to compete with the financial might of City, Shanks and Paisley weren't up against a monster like that.
      Anyway that's for another day, a big summer coming up for us now some big decisions. Is Mo still feeling the effects of his injury or is he on the decline? Very interesting to see what Edwards does this summer.
      Harrisimo

• 8,395 posts | 1423 
      Reply #847: Apr 24, 2024 11:57:05 pm
      I'll enjoy the highs and the lows that go along with being a supporter of this beautiful club.  Please F**k off and jump on the City bandwagon.  Last time I checked, they have plenty of empty seats in their stadium for "fans" like you....

Well that's it' We don't just fight for a few good seasons, we fight from what 9/10 year old's till we still have our faculties. I've seen the best and the worst. Live with it or look for another club
      Harrisimo

• 8,395 posts | 1423 
      Reply #848: Apr 25, 2024 12:01:50 am
      Ins and outs etc will be interesting come the close season. Problem is how much say will the new manager have. He'll hardly get his feet under and it'll be "He stays..he goes..new signings".

There may be trouble ahead..
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,882 posts | 6816 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #849: Apr 25, 2024 12:11:56 am
      Just watch the last game. Problem is I'm not 100% sure about securing top 4, I don't even know how many points do we need to secure top , but these performances don't fill me with hope.

I'll still watch all 4

I'm a sucker for punishment.  :f_wah:

I F***ing Love this Club even if they do kill me at times.  Cannot not watch!
      Rush Goalie
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,357 posts | 290 
      Reply #850: Apr 25, 2024 12:14:57 am
      Last season we finished 5th and had an ageing midfield, this year we've won a League Cup and barring utter disaster got back in the CL it's still progress and I'm not trying to dress it up.
      I'm not gonna moan at anyone for being gutted, upset, angry even it's because we care so much, I've been disappointed and pissed off but tonight I wasn't even angry or surprised we're cooked for this season, we just can't afford a complete capitulation now.

Quick Reply