Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 23rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W4 D1 L4

Plastic fans!

Read 7788 times
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Re: Plastic fans!
      Reply #46: Jun 05, 2008 11:15:56 am
      My time is mine to waste.........

Your time is only wasted if you continue to argue with me....

And that's entirely your choice...

We've got a few months until next season now with no British interest in Euro2008...

How old are you seriously?

You must be at least 30 and your acting like a 14 year old.
      King Cantona
      • Likes to finish every post with multiple full stops.
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 303 posts | -29 
      Reply #47: Jun 07, 2008 11:34:30 am
      How old are you seriously?

You must be at least 30 and your acting like a 14 year old.

I find that when you are in a discussion with someone obviously no older than 14 it is sometimes better to drop yourself down to his level...

In that way you can argue on an equal footing... 8)...
      LFC9
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,277 posts | 22 
      Reply #48: Jun 07, 2008 11:43:22 am

As regards that viva Ronaldo song, it's gotten entirely on my nerves as well.........

Wont be for much longer matey ......
      Might sound better in spanish.
      King Cantona
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 303 posts | -29 
      Reply #49: Jun 07, 2008 11:54:06 am
      Wont be for much longer matey ......
      Might sound better in spanish.

Yeah well I'll be sorry to see him go but when he does it miight give the rest of you a chance... ;)...
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #50: Jun 10, 2008 10:03:46 am
      Yeah well I'll be sorry to see him go but when he does it miight give the rest of you a chance... ;)...

A Manc realising the ineveitable. Without Ronaldo you's are nothing, kudos for being man enough to admit it.
      King Cantona
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 303 posts | -29 
      Reply #51: Jun 16, 2008 03:14:40 pm
      A Manc realising the ineveitable. Without Ronaldo you's are nothing, kudos for being man enough to admit it.

The inevitable? How long is it since you won the league anyway because that might be seen as inevitable...

It was always inevitable that Chelsea wouldn't win the league, things are only inevitable until they're not, I think it's inevitable that Liverpool will win the league one day. But when is the question, anyway I said I'll be sorry when Ronaldo goes because that is inevitable but once again the time of his departure is unclear, I don't think it'll be this year but of course I could be wrong...;)...
      LFC9
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,277 posts | 22 
      Reply #52: Jun 17, 2008 01:41:52 pm
      Wont hear that for the Torres song now will you?

Na na na na na na na Fernando Torres, Liverpool's number 9!

;D ;D
      this one at old traffordhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Rfihh4xrjU  ;)
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #53: Jun 17, 2008 06:07:03 pm
      The video above ^^^^^

Shows just how loyal the manc fans truly are when they dont even turn up for their home games against one of their main rivals ;)
      King Cantona
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 303 posts | -29 
      Reply #54: Jun 26, 2008 11:57:34 pm
      The video above ^^^^^

Shows just how loyal the manc fans truly are when they dont even turn up for their home games against one of their main rivals ;)

Yup we're totally not loyal........

And you say that even though there are 75,000 'unloyal' fans at every home game...

Next season I'll be keeping an eye on Liverpool's home crowds, you WILL be sold out of course every home game...;)...
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #55: Jun 27, 2008 12:11:30 am
      Next season I'll be keeping an eye on Liverpool's home crowds, you WILL be sold out of course every home game...;)...

That's loyality for you then....  :f_tongueincheek:

Personally I couldn't give two hoots about the attendance at old trafford. Or any other ground.

King Cantona
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 303 posts | -29 
      Reply #56: Jul 06, 2008 08:25:46 pm
      That's loyality for you then....  :f_tongueincheek:

Personally I couldn't give two hoots about the attendance at old trafford. Or any other ground.

Neither could I ordinarily but after reading this thread it is clear that some posters believe that United have absolutely no loyal fans, let me make this clear, not everyone thinks this but some Liverpool fans do...

Thinking that all United fans are bandwagon jumpers is to ignore the magnificent support we had in the seventies when we won the FA Cup once and the second division title once...

And nothing else.............
      « Last Edit: Jul 06, 2008 08:28:05 pm by JD »
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,682 posts | 6976 
      Reply #57: Jul 06, 2008 08:30:02 pm
      I'm sure United do have some loyal support, but I bet that the majority of that 'loyal' support who were with the club through the lean years are now priced out of attending the games and have been replaced by, shall we say, less excitable but more free-spending in the club store 'fans'.

I know this, because I know somewhere else it's happening.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #58: Jul 06, 2008 10:39:14 pm
      Yup we're totally not loyal........

And you say that even though there are 75,000 'unloyal' fans at every home game...

(Seems like you took it a bit seriously)

Its not everyday a Manc says that they will be keeping an eye on our attendances, nice your taking an interest although i think you should be paying more attention to your own attendances ;)
      King Cantona
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 303 posts | -29 
      Reply #59: Jul 07, 2008 11:09:39 am
      I'm sure United do have some loyal support, but I bet that the majority of that 'loyal' support who were with the club through the lean years are now priced out of attending the games and have been replaced by, shall we say, less excitable but more free-spending in the club store 'fans'.

I know this, because I know somewhere else it's happening.

You're absolutely correct of course, I went to every home game (and several away games) when I was younger but I have had discussions with my nephew (a City fan), and he's 18 and lucky if he goes to 2 games a year...

When I was his age it was easy but now real fans are priced out of the game, all so we can afford the likes of Ronaldo...
      King Cantona
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 303 posts | -29 
      Reply #60: Jul 07, 2008 11:15:49 am
      (Seems like you took it a bit seriously)

Its not everyday a Manc says that they will be keeping an eye on our attendances, nice your taking an interest although I think you should be paying more attention to your own attendances ;)

Yeah, I've no idea about Liverpool's attendances in the past and I won't be paying that much attention now, nah that was in response to slights on United's support, just a natural reflex action, when someone insults me I respond with "yeah, and you're a cissy"...  :lmao:...
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,131 posts | 3377 
      Reply #61: Jul 09, 2008 03:15:47 pm
      I don't think we can hold ourselves up as not havin plazy fans. 16 million new fans we got after the success in Istanbul. Every club has plazy fans and every club has diehard fans. We're no different. If anything, because the size of our club we have more plazy fans than others.

I wouldn't worry about other clubs fans though, if they don't show love for their club then that's not our problem. We should concentrate on Liverpool and Liverpool alone.

Quick Reply