Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 23rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W4 D1 L4

Keirrison (Curitiba)

Read 12227 times
      macca8
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      • If you can't love us, then fear us!
      Re: Keirrison (Curitiba)
      Reply #46: Apr 17, 2009 11:34:47 am
      Dont most speak Portuguese? I dont do geography but you do the math. :f_tongueincheek:

if not mistaken, only brazilian speaks portuguese...most of them speaks spanish
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #47: Apr 19, 2009 06:53:28 pm
      if not mistaken, only brazilian speaks portuguese...most of them speaks spanish

Fair do's then.

Keirrison is Brazilian anyway, so i dont see why he'd have priority.
      tedward78
      • Forum Geoff Strong

• 204 posts | -5 
      Reply #48: Apr 20, 2009 05:49:51 pm
      Keirrison reminds me a lot of Torres.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #49: Apr 20, 2009 06:06:26 pm
      Keirrison reminds me a lot of Torres.

In what way?

From what i have seen of Keirrison he is a totally different player to Torres, more skill and the things you associate with the Brazilians.

Also Nando is good in the air where as Keirrison isn't and Keirrison's pace is no where near that of Torres'.
      adammac
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,762 posts | 239 
      • Heart As Big As Liverpool
      Reply #50: Apr 20, 2009 08:59:31 pm
      I have seen Keirrison a number of times, he is a great finish in the box, that is his best attribute but he needs to work on holding up the balls, passing of the ball and movement within build up play all needs to improved to take it to the next level.
      StevieG-force
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,526 posts | 12 
      • Name:Richard-Age:21-Nationality:Welsh
      Reply #51: Jun 10, 2009 06:42:12 pm
      Here is a scout report from SSN, gives you some more info on the player.

"Youngest ever played to finish top-scorer in Brazilian top-flight"

"Keirrison is a proven goalscorer, who will only get better - and scouts of Real Madrid, Barcelona, AC Milan and Liverpool are not issuing glowing reports back to their bosses for no reason."

"Could easily move in the summer, although would benefit from another year in South America. An outside bet to make Brazil's World Cup squad next year."

http://www.skysports.com/football/transfers/scout/0,24035,15198_5340658,00.html

Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,333 posts | 2834 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #52: Jun 10, 2009 07:55:03 pm
      The lad has been in terrible form recently, after the great start of the season, but he is really young and a very good finisher. Like Adam said, he needs to get better in other aspects of the game, be more involved in the plays not only to finish, but he probably has a bright future ahead of him.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,438 posts | 8656 
      Reply #53: Jun 29, 2009 03:49:37 pm
      Could be off to Barca if SSN are to be believed.
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,333 posts | 2834 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #54: Jun 29, 2009 07:27:38 pm
      All the press in Brazil is saying he is going to Barça for 15 million euros... some sources say they will loan him to Valencia as part of a deal for Villa.
      scottish lfc fan
      • Forum John Toshack

• 271 posts | -4 
      Reply #55: Jun 29, 2009 07:57:42 pm
      never herd of him
      Witto
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,621 posts | 15 
      • Dooo Dooo Dooo Dooo Dooo Dooo Luis Suarez.
      Reply #56: Jul 23, 2009 03:50:50 pm
       Barcelona To Sign Keirrison
      Barcelona have announced an agreement to sign Brazilian striker Keirrison in a deal worth £12m subject to a medical this Friday. This news will disappoint Rafa Benitez who had been tracking the youngster for some time and failed with a move in the January transfer window. The deal with the European champions could rise to £14m depending on first team appearances.

Rafa Benitez made a late failed January deadline day move for young Brazilian striker known as Keirrison de Souza Carneiro or just plain Keirrison for short. He was seen as a direct replacement for Tottenham bound Robbie Keane but the move failed to come off and were Liverpool hoping to wrap up a deal this summer. However, it would seem that Rafa is set to miss out on another transfer target as Barcelona look set to sign the talented marksman.

Keirrison told Sport.es, “I’m really happy to be joining Barcelona.”

“I’d be happy going out on loan as it would help me get to know European football better.

“I have no problems with this. I accept that there’s room for me to improve on my arrival.

“I know I have the level to succeed in Barcelona.”
      http://community.footballpools.com/blog/2009/07/23/kierrison-barcelona-to-sign-12m-brazilian-sensation-to-end-liverpool-hopes/

Topic Locked? :P
      Semple

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Reply #57: Jul 23, 2009 04:00:40 pm
       Barcelona To Sign Keirrison
      Barcelona have announced an agreement to sign Brazilian striker Keirrison in a deal worth £12m subject to a medical this Friday. This news will disappoint Rafa Benitez who had been tracking the youngster for some time and failed with a move in the January transfer window. The deal with the European champions could rise to £14m depending on first team appearances.

Rafa Benitez made a late failed January deadline day move for young Brazilian striker known as Keirrison de Souza Carneiro or just plain Keirrison for short. He was seen as a direct replacement for Tottenham bound Robbie Keane but the move failed to come off and were Liverpool hoping to wrap up a deal this summer. However, it would seem that Rafa is set to miss out on another transfer target as Barcelona look set to sign the talented marksman.

Keirrison told Sport.es, “I’m really happy to be joining Barcelona.”

“I’d be happy going out on loan as it would help me get to know European football better.

“I have no problems with this. I accept that there’s room for me to improve on my arrival.

“I know I have the level to succeed in Barcelona.”
      http://community.footballpools.com/blog/2009/07/23/kierrison-barcelona-to-sign-12m-brazilian-sensation-to-end-liverpool-hopes/

Topic Locked? :P

Tut tut mods, this should be locked by now. It been at least 9 mins since Witto posted this ;)
      macca8

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      • If you can't love us, then fear us!
      Reply #58: Jul 23, 2009 04:02:31 pm
      Yup..he's already going to Barca,so no need to discuss this any further.
      Bpatel

• 9,902 posts | 158 
      Reply #59: Jul 23, 2009 04:02:42 pm
      Tut tut mods, this should be locked by now. It been at least 9 mins since Witto posted this ;)

Jeez, sorry.

Locked. :)
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • © Established Quality Since 1977
      Reply #60: Jul 23, 2009 05:35:24 pm

Barcelona have announced an agreement to sign Brazilian striker Keirrison in a deal worth £12m subject to a medical this Friday.

Hmm, he hasn't passed his medical yet, I should unlock it just to piss you off!

:D

Quick Reply