Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 29th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P8 W3 D3 L2

The LFC Reds Tradesman Thread

Read 16177 times
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,683 posts | 6980 
      The LFC Reds Tradesman Thread
      May 22, 2009 01:02:55 am
      In these troubled economic times it's only right that we look after our own.  So if you've got a business or a trade and you've been credit crunched (and you're a regular poster) then if you're looking for some business feel free to post in here with your trade/business and contact details.  I'm on the lookout for someone who will get on my roof and sort me a new aerial out, a brickie and possibly a plumber. ;)

I'll start off.

Web Design/CMS/php Coding/Database Design/Web Hosting/Domain Registration

If you need any of them things, admittedly unlikely, then send me a PM. ;)

(And I can also test for bacterial and viral diseases - so if you think you've picked up Chlamydia from a trip aboard, or even up to Blackpool etc...)

robbyr
      • The king of randomness and highly intellectual debate
      • Banned

• 2,684 posts | 27 
      Re: The LFC Reds Tradesman Thread
      Reply #1: May 22, 2009 01:08:07 am
      JD Felix , karaoke, disco, merseykaraoke.co.uk
      also

Computermenders.com if youve got pc problems, the place to go
      Merseywebsites.co.uk for the small business looking to make an impact for a small outlay.

JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,683 posts | 6980 
      Reply #2: May 22, 2009 01:33:07 am
      Are they all your own businesses? You must be minted - if they're not go back and delete them. This thread wasn't intended as a pisstake.
      robbyr
      • The king of randomness and highly intellectual debate
      • Banned

• 2,684 posts | 27 
      Reply #3: May 22, 2009 11:59:48 am
      spammers unite....thread I suppose, im not minted, just know how to make sites and try to profit from them.

actually it may just be a good thread you stumbled on.
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #4: May 22, 2009 12:02:58 pm
      I'm a master barman.

I can do painting and decorating (admittedly not to a high standard but if I'm getting paid...)

I'm also a handy session guitarist so if anyone needs a stand in rythym player, I'm your man.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #5: May 22, 2009 12:51:18 pm
      And I'll help anyone on sickness benefits to get back into work, I work for a charity called Shaw Trust as a Personal Development Advisor.   I can sort your CV out, search for work, source any relevant training and sometimes fund it (If I cant, then I'll find someone who will).  If you live in the Merseyside area and are on Incapacity Benefit or Employment Support Allowance then I'm your girl !!   

I'll even give you £200.00 Job Grant when you start work and I also have a small pot of money I can dip into for any barriers into work.

PM me if you need my services  ;) ;D
      aw1
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,303 posts | 22 
      Reply #6: May 23, 2009 10:37:21 pm
      If anyone needs a carpenter PM me.

If anyone needs a bookie PM me.

F**K IT

If anyone has money that they want to throw away PM me.

PS that was my attempt to be hired as a comedian,it was a p1$$take.
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #7: Jun 12, 2009 11:24:23 am
      Hi there everyone, anyone looking for a cheap but top quality holiday then look no further !
      this is our apartment in Torrevieja its 3 bedrooms, ground floor with patio and lockable access to shared pools !
      prices vary between £175 and £375.
      I've spoken to J.D. and told him that were willing to donate 10% of the booking fee to be shared equally between zoe's place and the running of this excellent forum !
      please feel free to use the link
      or e-mail me on Frizzby5@hotmail.co.uk
      or any of the following numbers.
      07506 796 849
      0034 6488 21634
      0034 950 327 360
      Steve and Bev
      http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/torrevieja-area/26127
      « Last Edit: Jan 19, 2010 09:33:17 am by frizzby5 »
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #8: Jun 12, 2009 10:11:33 pm
      Nice one Frizzby! That's a very nice gesture.

Just been having a look at the detailed description and it sounds like a great jolly.
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #9: Jun 12, 2009 10:16:16 pm
      I'm a medical librarian, so if you need any advice on reliable health information then I'm your man! I'm also a bit of a whizz on Microsoft software like Word, Powerpoint etc. so if you're preparing for an interview where you have to give a presentation I can fancy up your Powerpoint for you.

Oh, and I have a degree in English (did I mention that? :P) so if you need anything editing I am also your man!
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #10: Jun 12, 2009 10:17:00 pm
      Cheers R.K. it's better than it reads, we bought it to live in and as such is kitted out to suit us and not just a holiday let, unfortunately my wifes place of employment is over 3hrs south of there in Almeria and as such the distance is not commutable so we live in Almeria.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #11: Jun 12, 2009 10:46:34 pm
      I'm a medical librarian, so if you need any advice on reliable health information then I'm your man!

Erm, you only just tell me now after the last few weeks I've had?  ;)

Cheers R.K. it's better than it reads, we bought it to live in and as such is kitted out to suit us and not just a holiday let, unfortunately my wifes place of employment is over 3hrs south of there in Almeria and as such the distance is not commutable so we live in Almeria.

I thought it looked like it had that homely family feel to it mate. But it also looks like the sort of place a group of friends could go to as well. Especially with Benidorm down the road. Do you have plans to go back there one day?
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #12: Jun 12, 2009 10:48:23 pm

:lmao: I thought you already knew! ;)
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #13: Jun 12, 2009 11:11:40 pm

I thought it looked like it had that homely family feel to it mate. But it also looks like the sort of place a group of friends could go to as well. Especially with Benidorm down the road. Do you have plans to go back there one day?
      To be honest we get there when ever we can, like school holidays and long weekends, when it's not booked obviously ! but long term yes whenever a job comes up in the area
      I'ts also great for the golfers as there are 3 big courses in th area !
      we just need to spread the word !
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #14: Jun 30, 2009 07:25:57 pm
      I am in the Motor Vehicle Trade I deal mainly in Category D damaged repaired cars, although occasionally I will have cars in stock that have never been damaged normally from part exchanges.

I buy my cars from leading insurance companies in the north east of england.

Category D is very minor damage mainly cosmetic, such as may need a front bumper and bonnet replacing very minor damage to say the least and is not associated with structural damage and does not really effect the sell on value of the car.

I repair all the cars myself to a very good standard and have them Mot'ed at an Independent garage.

I can offer the cars at well below the current market value meaning you get a good year car for very little money I do this so I can stay competitive and I can concentrate on volume to enhance my profits.

An example of a recent car I sold was a 2004 Peugeot 307 2.0 s with only 38000 miles and full service history that was in immaculate condition for only 2200.00.

So if you are looking for a car don't hesitate to contact me through a private message and we can discuss exactly what car you require or if I have something currently in stock that you may you like.

I am also a City & Guilds trained level 3 motor mechanic, so if any one is having motoring difficulties I may be able to offer you all a little advice on any problems you are having with your current drive.
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #15: Sep 09, 2009 07:33:06 pm
      just thought I'd bump this  thread again in case anyone is thinking of a nice break !
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #16: Mar 11, 2010 08:39:34 pm
      Did we ever find a plumber or does anyone know a good one? I think I need one. Reckon I might have a leak in the pipe that's behind my living room wall in the shower in the bathroom (not good as it's wall one side and tiles the other :(). Noticed a patch of paint that seems to be damaged and it's getting gradually bigger on the living room wall. That, as well as every time the lad upstairs drains his bath I'm getting a leak coming down through my tiles on the other side by the window. I reckon (well I'm hoping) this is to do with the pipe that sticks out the wall outside having a problem or not being long enough as it's dripped down the window and the wall looks pretty wet under it. As opposed to the possibility that soft lad has managed to damage my (or his) pipes doing whatever he was doing to crack my hall ceiling.
      RyanBabs
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,145 posts | 39 
      • London town is burning down
      Reply #17: Mar 24, 2010 12:38:33 pm
      Well I am a trainee Criminologist.

I have knowledge of our ever great laws // court systems etc..

So if that comes in handy :/
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #18: Mar 24, 2010 07:18:51 pm
      I'm looking for a gardener  :-\

It only needs a winter tidy up and one of the fence panels in the back slotting back in, I can't lift it  :-\

Also need some advice on re-styling the gardeny bit at the front of my house.

Estimates anyone??

A fella was supposed to come round last night and give me an estimate at 5.30pm, by 5.45pm he hadnt shown, so I phoned him and he said his Mrs had had a small bump in her car and he would phone me back in 5 mins, I'm still waiting............. :roll:
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #19: Mar 24, 2010 07:24:04 pm
      Don't know any gardeners but I'll slot that fence back in for you if you want?
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #20: Mar 24, 2010 07:33:23 pm
      Don't know any gardeners but I'll slot that fence back in for you if you want?

Thanks hun, next time your round ??  x
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #21: Mar 24, 2010 07:35:36 pm
      Yeah I'll pop around tomorrow if you want. Just give us a shout.
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #22: Mar 24, 2010 08:08:18 pm
      He-Man. And the Masters of the Universe!

Quick Reply