Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

Isn't it just appalling?

Read 6010 times
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Re: Isn't it just appalling?
      Reply #46: Jan 31, 2010 12:24:01 am
      ^^ Eloquently, perfectly, resolutely put, HR :D
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,650 posts | 6945 
      Reply #47: Jan 31, 2010 12:29:18 am
      but show some common sense once in a while and appreciate the owners too.

As much as it would be too easy to deride your answer, I'll ask you a more simple question.

Why?
      redsonfire
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,660 posts | 111 
      • 96 Candles Burn Bright
      Reply #48: Jan 31, 2010 09:08:26 am
      How can it be appalling?

It's expected with this two fat, money-sucking cu*ts in charge. I'm not surprised anymore.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,751 posts | 6722 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #49: Feb 02, 2010 09:16:48 am
      w

and appreciate the owners too.

Surely you're taking the piss...are you Tom or George in F***ing disguise? There's about 10 threads in here spouting what sh*t these two Yank F***ing cu*ts/clowns have done to our beloved club ...have a F***ing read of them instead of talking sh*te.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #50: Feb 02, 2010 09:23:55 am
      And the Maxi guy? it's still too early to judge; but right now? I say Degen.

:lmao:
      Redmen
      • Forum Ian St John

• 429 posts | 61 
      Reply #51: Feb 02, 2010 10:53:24 am
      why u guys always blame the owners?? we had the same team last season and finished 2nd..

we have lost Alonso, but a superior player (Lucas) is playing in his position.. aquilani is a waste of money. greek dude has done well.. do you think he came for free??? the owners paid for him..

gerrard, torres, reina all extended their contracts.. did rafa take his paycheck from his pocket and donated for their extensions?? no.. the owners did.

it's not owners fault that Alonso and Hyypia left.. it's not owners fault that Babel is warming the bench every week.. and it's not owners fault that Aquilani can't even start against a sure fire relegation team..

we have good attacking players.. half of them are injured or mistreated by the manager..

I'm just not happy that everyone blame everything on the owners when they have been responsible for bringing Torres, Benayoun, Skrtel and Aquilani to the club.. and they don't put the starting xi every week.. and they are not directly responsible for the failures on the pitch..

I'm not against the Pro Rafas here.. but show some common sense once in a while and appreciate the owners too.

A lot of people are guilty of talking crap on a public forum but you take the biscuit. Its clearly obvious that these two American tw*ts are destroying what makes our club the greatest and you hit out with this nonsense. Show some respect and loyalty to your club!!!
      ORCHARD RED
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #52: Feb 02, 2010 10:17:20 pm
      I would like for some players to make it known that they would love to play for Liverpool, because we have too many players who don't appreciate how lucky they are to be here. We need more players who will give their all every match (like Dirk Kuyt). Not enough pride in the jersey anymore.
      arvindram
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 616 posts | 11 
      Reply #53: Feb 02, 2010 10:57:02 pm
      We really need an exprienced backup striker and a left winger. Riera is off form and Ngog looks in need to be eased in Aquillani style. Huntelaar would have been great. We did get Maxi who could play on the left. It can be a good transfer window.

Quick Reply