Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 30th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W15 D5 L6

Liverpool offer Rafael Benitez a way out of Anfield

Read 54114 times
      vitez
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,701 posts | 156 
      Re: BREAKING: Liverpool offer Rafael Benitez a way out of Anfield
      Reply #759: Jun 03, 2010 03:41:32 pm
      Rafa is our voice and they want him silenced fast.

THIS is the issue at hand.  This isn't about Benitez being the right/wrong man for the job.  People need to understand this first and foremost.

This is like the Vietnam war (bad analogy but whatever)... it appears like it's North Vietnam vs South Vietnam but it was really the US and the USSR trying to expand their sphere of influence and governments.  We need to stand united on one front which is the "Rafa is our voice front" and we can be divided on the other "Is Rafa the right man for the job".
      KING ROBBIE 9
      • Forum David Johnson

• 243 posts |
      Reply #760: Jun 03, 2010 03:42:17 pm
      I honestly believe it would be one or the other going,as in rafa to go and nando/stevie stay or if rafa stays then we lose nando/stevie as i do think he has lost the backing of the players
      D33SH
      • Forum Youth Player

• 20 posts |
      Reply #761: Jun 03, 2010 03:42:40 pm

I agree- gett he group created, and then we'll get the members
      I have a hicks and gillett group with 1770 members so will probably be able to get most to join :)

lets do this!

right so we need to do it straight awa, so who's is going to start it ? (im not very facebook efficient)
      NavyNick
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 851 posts | 38 
      Reply #762: Jun 03, 2010 03:46:54 pm
      Whgat we need to do is start educating the normal Liverpool fan who thinks everything is rosey at the club.  Maybe get a fans standing at the gates of the club handing leaflets out and telling them what is going on.  A few more protests when the press are sniffing around the club.  Lets get this started, appeal to the ex players for help and donations, i am willing to donate money for leaflets and stickers.  We need to do this and do it right.

As I have said a CALL TO ARMS FOR ALL LIVERPOOL FANS.  The bickering has to stop.  The important thing is getting the club sold and stability gained.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,461 posts | 4589 
      Reply #763: Jun 03, 2010 03:48:25 pm
      Navynick any chance you can get hold of any sniper rifles? O send in the seals to do a job on the board?
      y2kyle16
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 666 posts | -7 
      Reply #764: Jun 03, 2010 03:48:49 pm
      right so we need to do it straight awa, so who's is going to start it ? (im not very facebook efficient)

i can sort it but not until later tonight as facebook is banned at work :D

so if u can sort it quicker?
      NavyNick
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 851 posts | 38 
      Reply #765: Jun 03, 2010 03:50:17 pm
      I wish I could but think the SBS and SAS are off somewhere else
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,386 posts | 2823 
      Reply #766: Jun 03, 2010 03:52:20 pm
      Keep hearing about this supposed takeover deal happening. Anyone know anything about it?
      NavyNick
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 851 posts | 38 
      Reply #767: Jun 03, 2010 03:54:19 pm
      If there is a deal going on then they are keeping it very quiet.  This Rafa thing is probably a smoke screen.  I dont know how i would feel if the takeover was announced just as Rafa left!!  It would be something those crafty yanks would do
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #768: Jun 03, 2010 03:54:57 pm
      Because I want the best for the club - where as Rafa supporters are only interested in Rafa...?

Well, looks like you can all go and cry yourselves to sleep tonight and tomorrow.  Your Idol is moving on - and you can too.

Liverpool FC!!! That's who I support.

Most of us here back the manager and support the club. You obviously don't back the manager and that's fine. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion.

However, most of us here, yes, those who back the manager, see the bigger picture, which you obviously don't. I am guessing you're one who falls easily for the crap the media have compiled together regarding Rafa's reign as manager without understanding his situation and looking at some stats which have shown to prove that Rafa does not get enough credit he deserves. The problem with your posts as well, there's too much negativity in them.

I never felt that Rafa gets his strategies spot on every game but in his first three years as manager, he brought us to FOUR finals. And that was BEFORE the owners came.

If Rafa doesn't deliver the results with a sexy transfer kitty, under a good boardroom and lovable owners, fair enough, I may be calling the sack for him too but he's working under very difficult conditions. He's done great things and is still able to do wonderful things.

Real Madrid, Juventus and Inter Milan wanting Rafa as their manager, does it not tell you anything?
      marcyanguez
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 28 posts |
      Reply #769: Jun 03, 2010 03:56:27 pm
      this is the best thing that liverpool can do, Rafa's time is over. He's a victim always complaining about money and transfers. In Valencia did the same.
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #770: Jun 03, 2010 03:56:54 pm
      The only good that can come of this is new owners.

That would be a complete fresh start for Liverpool FC. It's exactly what we need.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #771: Jun 03, 2010 03:57:56 pm
      this is the best thing that liverpool can do, Rafa's time is over. He's a victim always complaining about money and transfers. In Valencia did the same.

For some reason, I get the feeling this is not the best for Liverpool, but the best for the two LEECHES who own our club.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,236 posts | 8573 
      Reply #772: Jun 03, 2010 03:58:00 pm

With good F***ing reason, we're being screwed by a couple of cowboys, they should be the one's being told to F**k off out of Anfield.

We seriously need to start getting violent with these two pricks.
      RyanBabs
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,145 posts | 39 
      • London town is burning down
      Reply #773: Jun 03, 2010 03:59:47 pm

They are only up the road from me the SAS (serious)

I would love to walk in there and say hello lads... we got some greedy wankers.... take them out get love
      Saint
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 29 posts |
      Reply #774: Jun 03, 2010 04:00:07 pm

I can sort it but not until later tonight as facebook is banned at work :D

so if u can sort it quicker?

If you go to "Tools" then "Internet Options" then "Connections" then "LAN Settings" then untick the "use a proxy..." it might let you bypass your work network. Its how I'm on here now!!
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #775: Jun 03, 2010 04:01:01 pm

We could call in SCS, but I don't know how a furniture store could help.....
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #776: Jun 03, 2010 04:02:17 pm

Which do you think is more benefitial in the future?

1 - Same owners and different manager
      2 - Different owner and same manager

I just think under the yanks, Rafa's not able to maximise his abilities in Liverpool FC. He has had to sign players he can afford and not players he really wants.
      dodgy
      • Forum Ian St John

• 426 posts | 14 
      Reply #777: Jun 03, 2010 04:02:31 pm

Whether you like or dislike Rafa this is not the Liverpool way of doing things ,it should be done behind closed doors ,not leaked to to the press ,its shambolic and a disgrace  :'(
      Those 2 fecking Wankspanners are bleeding our club dry and its them that need to F**k right off
      queuepolitely
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 575 posts | 27 
      Reply #778: Jun 03, 2010 04:03:27 pm
      Keep hearing about this supposed takeover deal happening. Anyone know anything about it?

Just that they want Rafa out. I believe a whole load of staff have been laid of as well which is either they are cutting more costs again, very believable, or that new owners are comming in and want a clear out before they arrive.
      dodgy
      • Forum Ian St John

• 426 posts | 14 
      Reply #779: Jun 03, 2010 04:06:11 pm
      Just that they want Rafa out. I believe a whole load of staff have been laid of as well which is either they are cutting more costs again, very believable, or that new owners are comming in and want a clear out before they arrive.

No staff have been laid off
      queuepolitely
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 575 posts | 27 
      Reply #780: Jun 03, 2010 04:07:19 pm

How do you know that ?
      macca8
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      • If you can't love us, then fear us!
      Reply #781: Jun 03, 2010 04:07:53 pm
      Get the hell out fast you lying pr**ks! Skinned us to death and now trying to chase our Rafa out...Yanks out now!

Quick Reply