Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

The Transfer Rumours/Gossip Thread

Read 835433 times
      kevinho
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,698 posts | 78 
      • YNWA
      Re: The Twitter Transfer Rumours Thread
      Reply #1104: Jun 16, 2011 10:20:49 pm
      It's bull IMO Why would comolll be meeting a target in a public resturant.

That's what I mean. He's F***ing everywhere all the time. I'd highly doubt that kid would get to England without someone in the press knowing.
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #1105: Jun 16, 2011 10:51:35 pm
      That lad in fairness was talking about that lad weeks before it was in the shitrag. He would be a sensational signing for the price mentioned
      chap
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 672 posts | 35 
      Reply #1106: Jun 16, 2011 10:55:47 pm
      That's what I mean. He's F***ing everywhere all the time.

Like God or Santa  :)
      KennyIsKing
      • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
      Reply #1107: Jun 16, 2011 11:05:23 pm
      It's bull IMO Why would comolll be meeting a target in a public resturant.

Shanks did quite a few deals at roadside cafes.

You can just imagine him saying in his gravelly voice "come on son, let's go for a drive, and have a chat" then take them for a brew and a nosh, and lay out his plans for them "son, you are a future england captain"

KK is no different - he's a canny bugger, and I'm confident he'll get a decent proportion of the players he wants.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,379 posts | 2884 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #1108: Jun 16, 2011 11:31:16 pm
      ozzy_kopiteozzy ahmed

@LFCKopite1892 @gemlouzLFC #comolli in restaurant right now meeting Lucas Rodrigues Moura da Silvao of #saopaulo in liverpool 60 Hope St

Tho id say its bull that boy is one hell of a player. Will be a huge name in the coming years
      IrishRed_IO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,488 posts | 350 
      • Formerly InertObject
      Reply #1109: Jun 17, 2011 12:02:46 am
      Tho id say its bull that boy is one hell of a player. Will be a huge name in the coming years

Looks to me that his name is big enough, don't want to be making it any bigger.  :f_tongueincheek:
      Red5man
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,616 posts | 76 
      Reply #1110: Jun 17, 2011 12:06:21 am
      Get the F**k in. Would be too good to be true. Lucas is sensational, fits everything FSG is looking for.
      IrishRed_IO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,488 posts | 350 
      • Formerly InertObject
      Reply #1111: Jun 17, 2011 12:09:49 am
      Get the f**k in. Would be too good to be true. Lucas is sensational, fits everything FSG is looking for.

We already have one, there's no room for another, or else we'll have another thread of arguments. ;)
      Red5man

• 9,616 posts | 76 
      Reply #1112: Jun 17, 2011 12:13:45 am
      We already have one, there's no room for another, or else we'll have another thread of arguments. ;)

Not with this Lucas mate. No argument will be had like with our Lucas ;)
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #1113: Jun 17, 2011 12:25:55 am
      According to rory smith henderson will be our top transfer. He expects us also to sign downing wickham maryveaux and downing. While the biggest itk on transfer rumours macca says we are looking at no one outside england he has the same list but had dann. In there as well. He says we are looking to off load ten raul included. Im starting to get worried that really is extremely underwhelming
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,522 posts | 2874 
      Reply #1114: Jun 17, 2011 12:28:31 am
      According to rory smith henderson will be our top transfer. He expects us also to sign downing wickham maryveaux and downing. While the biggest itk on transfer rumours macca says we are looking at no one outside england he has the same list but had dann. In there as well. He says we are looking to off load ten raul included. Im starting to get worried that really is extremely underwhelming

Don't buy that for a second. Comolli and co have been all over Europe these past few weeks (and probably more) so we've been looking for talent outside England that's quite clear.
      Burdogcallingbat21
      • Banned

• 692 posts | 38 
      Reply #1115: Jun 17, 2011 12:30:39 am
      Don't buy that for a second. Comolli and co have been all over Europe these past few weeks (and probably more) so we've been looking for talent outside England that's quite clear.

Personally, i think Rory Smith talks an awful lot of bollocks when it comes to LFC's transfer dealings.  Seems to me all this guy's sources at the club have dried up since FSG took over. Seems to follow other journo's like a sheep and rehashes it all on his timeline on twitter.
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #1116: Jun 17, 2011 12:31:43 am
      Hoping your right chats but of all the itks around maccas word is seen as absolute gospel on liverpool transfer forum. He had suarez a long long time before he came. What he says worries me more than what rory smith says
      lfc_ynwa

• 9,109 posts | 233 
      • In Kenny we trust. YNWA. Tits!!
      Reply #1117: Jun 17, 2011 12:38:25 am
      Hoping your right chats but of all the itks around maccas word is seen as absolute gospel on liverpool transfer forum. He had suarez a long long time before he came. What he says worries me more than what rory smith says

Don't worry about the players being linked. Personally I'd be happy with Henderson, Downing, Dann, Adam, Marveaux, Clichy, Wickham this summer.

I do think we'll try to get these top players but it'll be extremely difficult without CL football.
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #1118: Jun 17, 2011 12:55:42 am
      I wouldnt and dont think we would get top four if they are all we sign
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,220 posts | 3393 
      Reply #1119: Jun 17, 2011 01:06:48 am

So he has the same list including some fella from France but we're not signing anyone from outside of England. That makes no F***ing sense whatsoever. (this isn't having a pop at you before you jump on your high horse, just the bollocks that is twitter)
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #1120: Jun 17, 2011 01:11:11 am
      My mistake there that macca lad didnt have marveaux on the list. His post is on liverpool transfer rumours. Understand what your saying dunlop but if it is true it will be fairly disappoiting we will know by the end of the window anyway
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #1121: Jun 17, 2011 01:11:17 am
      There is one problem with Rory's list and its glaringly obvious, no left back and F**k do we need one, so i'll take it with a pinch of the white stuff.
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #1122: Jun 17, 2011 01:16:24 am
      The lad macca is the lad im worried about blood. Of all the itk scott paull thompson oddball he is the most reliable of the lot and his word is seen as gospel even by the editors on liverpool transfer rumours.
      vitez
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,701 posts | 156 
      Reply #1123: Jun 17, 2011 01:22:08 am
      There is one problem with Rory's list and its glaringly obvious, no left back and F**k do we need one, so i'll take it with a pinch of the white stuff.

cocaine?

I think he even admitted to using his gut feelings amongst other things when reporting about LFC.  Don't get me wrong, he's a damn good Red and I don't think he's out to decieve anyone, he might even be dampening expectations because it's better to be negative and get a signing like Aguero/Mata rather than be positive and end up with Downing/Wickham etc.

As for ITKs, oddball is the one I trust the most (followed by scott then thommo, don't know enough about macca to comment) and even he said that ITK knowledge is drying up hard and fast.  The rest (YDaphus etc) guessed one thing right and are running on fumes from that.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #1124: Jun 17, 2011 01:27:17 am
      The lad macca is the lad im worried about blood. Of all the itk scott paull thompson oddball he is the most reliable of the lot and his word is seen as gospel even by the editors on liverpool transfer rumours.

He may be well respected mate, but I don't envisage us going into the new campaign without a left back.
      sevenred
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #1125: Jun 17, 2011 01:57:24 am

Didn't Marko Marin just recently confirm strong Liverpool interest(even if it was only to decline a move to us)?  Clearly we're pursuing at least a few prospects outside of England which seems to make the rest of his statement obsolete.
      Jesus Hearts LFC
      • Forum Paul Walsh

• 116 posts |
      Reply #1126: Jun 17, 2011 03:30:16 am
      Didn't Marko Marin just recently confirm strong Liverpool interest(even if it was only to decline a move to us)?  Clearly we're pursuing at least a few prospects outside of England which seems to make the rest of his statement obsolete.

Exactly. People this time of year need to either sell stories or "mix it up" in order to get people interested... everything must be taken with a pinch of salt.

Quick Reply