Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 23rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W4 D1 L4

Luis Suarez: I'm sorry

Read 49147 times
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Re: Luis Suarez: I'm sorry
      Reply #23: Feb 12, 2012 02:42:03 pm
      I don't believe for a second that Luis wants to apologize and rightly so. Agree with what a few people have said, the club have let him down.
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,480 posts | 2863 
      Reply #24: Feb 12, 2012 02:42:08 pm
      What a load of F***ing sh*te.

No need for this AT ALL.
      davepolo
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 382 posts | -1 
      • taught English by AZ, grAmmEr schooL fAiLure
      Reply #25: Feb 12, 2012 02:42:27 pm
      end of suarez at end off season sad but true, he only apologised cos he has been told to ,hate evra even more now scum
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,669 posts | 7156 
      Reply #26: Feb 12, 2012 02:42:56 pm
      Bye bye luis i think in the summer. Sad day for the club giving in to the media
      what an give Ferguson more to crow about NEVER
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,285 posts | 935 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #27: Feb 12, 2012 02:43:52 pm
      Can only see Suarez leaving in the summer now.
      Dynami:t
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 701 posts | 31 
      Reply #28: Feb 12, 2012 02:45:15 pm
      Club let Suarez down. Now we should support him more than we have ever done and we must show it out loud and clearly.
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #29: Feb 12, 2012 02:45:24 pm
      We the fans need to show Suarez some support now more than ever.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,451 posts | 8656 
      Reply #30: Feb 12, 2012 02:45:43 pm
      Bye bye luis i think in the summer. Sad day for the club giving in to the media

Yes but they already have in the past, when they went and appointed Hodgson!

Would love Luis to score the winner at Wembley and ram it all back down their throats.
      Al1892
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 635 posts |
      • We achieved your dreams 5 !!!!!
      Reply #31: Feb 12, 2012 02:45:59 pm
      what an give Ferguson more to crow about NEVER
      Not being smart mate but what do you mean?
      solodee
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,036 posts | 147 
      • Liverpool FC All The Way
      Reply #32: Feb 12, 2012 02:46:47 pm
      Good move by the club. But now do I expect to see/hear an apology from Evra, Slur Alex or United, do I fudge!

Don't hold your breathe. You might die waiting.
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,544 posts | 1544 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #33: Feb 12, 2012 02:47:09 pm
      Liverpool Managing Director Ian Ayre has today released the following statement.

"We are extremely disappointed Luis Suarez did not shake hands with Patrice Evra before yesterday's game. The player had told us beforehand that he would, but then chose not to do so.

"He was wrong to mislead us and wrong not to offer his hand to Patrice Evra. He has not only let himself down, but also Kenny Dalglish, his teammates and the Club. It has been made absolutely clear to Luis Suarez that his behaviour was not acceptable.

"Luis Suarez has now apologised for his actions which was the right thing to do. However, all of us have a duty to behave in a responsible manner and we hope that he now understands what is expected of anyone representing Liverpool Football Club."

Author: Liverpool FC
      http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/ian-ayre-luis-was-wrong
      Right, f*ck off Ayres!!!!
      Liverpool Managing Director Ian Ayre has today released the following statement.

"We are extremely disappointed Luis Suarez did not shake hands with Patrice Evra before yesterday's game. The player had told us beforehand that he would, but then chose not to do so.

"He was wrong to mislead us and wrong not to offer his hand to Patrice Evra. He has not only let himself down, but also Kenny Dalglish, his teammates and the Club. It has been made absolutely clear to Luis Suarez that his behaviour was not acceptable.

"Luis Suarez has now apologised for his actions which was the right thing to do. However, all of us have a duty to behave in a responsible manner and we hope that he now understands what is expected of anyone representing Liverpool Football Club."

This is frigging disgusting!

FSG, Ayers, whoever is behind this, you just lost a lot of respect in my eyes.

Luis is innocent, and you lot have ran scared in front of the media.

Not only that, it makes Ferguson look 100% right.

Pissed off, thoroughly pissed off
      neilo
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 182 posts |
      Reply #34: Feb 12, 2012 02:47:17 pm
      He'll be off in the summer and I don't blame him instead of the club fighting his corner they have bowed down to the press all in the hope of saving the clubs image,Luis must feel let down its ok for his reputation to be sh*t as long as the club look to be doing the right thing in the medias eyes.
      We should have appealed and took it as far as possible but the club wanted to save face.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,506 posts | 4850 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #35: Feb 12, 2012 02:47:18 pm
      Enforced without doubt but I look forward to all the negativity surrounding the club fizzling away now. Won't happen overnight but if we give the tw*ts in the national media nothing to get their claws into then it will, eventually.
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,669 posts | 7156 
      Reply #36: Feb 12, 2012 02:48:02 pm
      Not being smart mate but what do you mean?
      Ferguson want Suarez out of Liverpool selling him would give him the satisfaction of him being proved right.
      red trooper
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,854 posts | 69 
      • and don't be afraid of the dark
      Reply #37: Feb 12, 2012 02:48:37 pm
      Takes a big man to make this statement ,especially when the 'incident' was nothing , shaking someone's hand isn't a gesture of forgive and forget ,or let's be mates now ! i'm sure lots of people shook hands with Saddan Hussain ,Gadaffi , Hitler etc .......i know these are exaggerations but the principle is that it means nothing ! i'm behind Luis ,Kenny and the team 100% , the club hierachy i feel could have stepped in to do what they are paid for ! stand up for the club ,team ,manager, players ! and challenge the FA ( Fergies allies ? )
      Redangel

• 8,391 posts | 1025 
      Reply #38: Feb 12, 2012 02:48:48 pm
      Sad , we've caved into media pressure . We've not really backed him at all.
      Just feel so sorry for Luis , hung out to dry again!
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #39: Feb 12, 2012 02:49:59 pm

Whilst I can see the merits in Luis publicly apologising (we've all done it even when we've done F**k all wrong - well those of us who are married have) but Ian Ayre and or the Club are wrong to release this sh*te in my opinion.

If he had to say anything this would have been enough: "The issue is a matter for internal discipline and will be dealt with as such."

The statement panders to the witch-hunt and gives me the impression they care more about image than loyalty.

Clink, clink... no F***ing balls.
      Ard Mhacha Red
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,794 posts | 31 
      Reply #40: Feb 12, 2012 02:49:59 pm
      I wouldn't apologise to any of those cu*ts for anything. Clearly this has been sent out on the insistance of the club. Id say Luis is well pissed off at the minute and to be honest if he were to leave in the summer it wouldn't be a shock to me.

f***in fumin'  :f_steam:
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,544 posts | 1544 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #41: Feb 12, 2012 02:50:21 pm
      Who wants a bet, that KK hands in his resignation in the next 48 hours? :f_steam:
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,479 posts | 4595 
      Reply #42: Feb 12, 2012 02:51:01 pm
      Not only can i see suarez leaving in the summer but kenny too, the owners have failed from the off to back both of them.
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,669 posts | 7156 
      Reply #43: Feb 12, 2012 02:51:22 pm
      Why didnt they say "I wanted to shake his hand but I mistakenly thought he had withdrawn it and I sincerely apologise for getting this wrong.I did not mean to cause offense to either Evra or my Club"
      What is wrong with that.Now it looks like he has gone against the club.
      solodee

• 6,036 posts | 147 
      • Liverpool FC All The Way
      Reply #44: Feb 12, 2012 02:51:47 pm
      Liverpool FC is becoming more and more of a punching bag for the FA and the Media.
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,669 posts | 7156 
      Reply #45: Feb 12, 2012 02:52:16 pm
      Who wants a bet, that KK hands in his resignation in the next 48 hours? :f_steam:
      It did cross my mind he doesn't need sh*t like this.

Quick Reply