Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

Should we have let them go?

Read 4775 times
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,416 posts | 3409 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Re: Should we have let them go?
      Reply #23: Apr 08, 2013 10:58:21 am
      Bullshit, still handed in a transfer request, therefore wanted to leave.

We all know the real story anyway, he had to be sold to sort the f**king banks out, so f**k off with that Rafa/Barry sh*te!
      Good to see the same old bollocks being peddled again.
      Adam_Gibson8
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 290 posts |
      • YNWA
      Reply #24: Apr 08, 2013 11:13:09 am
      Think BR should of done more to keep Dirk Kuyt i miss him soo much one of my favorite foreign liverpool players in my time pure effort, heart and give everything every game.

I wish he stayed for one more season that experience could of got us another few points this season no doubt scores crucial goals at crucial times like for Fenerbache in mid week!

Alonso speaks for itself blame Rafa for that Alonso loves Liverpool the same as Kuyt!

The rest dont give a sh*t about Mascherano was immense at Liverpool but did the dorts on us! Arbeloa i liked too soo underated and i rated him at Liverpool before he came good!
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      • Elmore James got nothin' on this baby!
      Reply #25: Apr 08, 2013 03:03:20 pm
      Think BR should of done more to keep Dirk Kuyt i miss him soo much one of my favorite foreign liverpool players in my time pure effort, heart and give everything every game.

Wasn't Dirk pretty much out the door just as Brendan was being hired? Definitely miss Kuyt.
      Adam_Gibson8
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 290 posts |
      • YNWA
      Reply #26: Apr 08, 2013 03:11:04 pm
      Wasn't Dirk pretty much out the door just as Brendan was being hired? Definitely miss Kuyt.

Yea apparently so because he didnt get much playing time under Kenny mostly as sub! Either way think BR should of done but dont know what happended behind closed doors probably did try!
      Brilliant Babbel
      • Forum Roger Hunt

• 510 posts | 10 
      Reply #27: Apr 08, 2013 03:20:36 pm
      Anelka might be the biggest one on the list actually. I mean, look at it this way: He was immense when he came here on loan, helped up push up to second. But then Houiller opted for that wonderful human being El Hadji Diouf.
      I'll second that.

Anelka was happy here and all set to stay before Houllier decided Diouf was the 'better' player  :mad:

Quick Reply