Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 30th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W15 D5 L6

A Disgrace.....

Read 18733 times
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,461 posts | 4589 
      Re: A Disgrace.....
      Reply #138: May 06, 2015 07:55:03 pm
      What makes you think it was done by Man utd fans?

What makes you think it was not done by manure fans?.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,010 posts | 3953 
      Reply #139: May 06, 2015 08:19:45 pm

Was going to ask 'are you taking the piss' - in fact I did and deleted it, it's so obvious it's F***ing embarrassing.
      littleface
      • Needs a Klopp hug or slap or both
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,283 posts | 253 
      Reply #140: May 06, 2015 08:38:36 pm
      What makes you think it was not done by manure fans?.
      Why on earth would they want Rodgers out ? Plus , the Rafa in part makes no sense at all .
      littleface
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,283 posts | 253 
      Reply #141: May 06, 2015 08:44:59 pm
      Was going to ask 'are you taking the piss' - in fact I did and deleted it, it's so obvious it's f**king embarrassing.

Your right it is obvious and embarrassing for you You didn't delete it, i can still see it. Look up there↑
      The Real Donavan Ried
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #142: May 06, 2015 09:57:04 pm
      Firstly apologies for the language Im going to use, but I am so f**king pissed off with a section of our "supporter" base right now.

The straw that broke the camels back.
      A "Brendan out, Rafa in" plane flew banner yesterday. This is f**king unoriginal, disgusting, chelsea standard absolute pr**k thing to do. What the f**k have we become? Absolute pricks who ever paid for that. Distasteful, horrible.... disgusting fans.

Raheem
      Getting some awful stick off our "Supporters" on Twitter. F***ing DISGUSTING. Anyone remember when they were his age and the stupid behavioir we got up to? Hes a f**king kid. Wankers get some perspective. Hes a talented youngster and he aint asking you for the money he wants. F**k OFF. He will leave this summer and its because of the sh*t the scum on the net and in the stands are giving him.

After the CL win everything was down hill with Rafa, people tend to forget that, (or just refuse to see it) Negative style of play, to defensive,try not to lose games than try to win them, I could also go on, and on and on, about Rafa. I for one think that we have made more head way as a team under BR and we ever did under RB and I would not like to see RB back at Liverpool

To Sterling.... I thing part of it is down to age, and partly how he is managed Someone (Gerrard) needs to put arm around his shoulder and have a talk to him (that one of the reasons why he should have been allowed to finish his career at Liverpool, to advise players like Sterling and Ibe) But in also honesty Sterling is getting a little bit to big for his boots hence why I think that he is getting so much stick

As for Gerrard he has given everything to LFC and the mistakes he makes now should be excused and forgiven...
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #143: May 06, 2015 10:16:22 pm

Forget what you think about Rodgers... If you think that was done by Liverpool fans you f**king simply don't get it and don't deserve people's time

Stop being a soft c**t
      « Last Edit: May 06, 2015 10:33:37 pm by Paisleydalglish »
      The Real Donavan Ried
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Re: A F***ing Disgrace.....
      Reply #144: May 06, 2015 10:29:54 pm
      You support LFC ?

What gives you the right to be called a true fan and me not ?

Supporting and accepting mediocrity over and over again for the past 25 years ? That gives you the right ?

In fairness no one should be telling anyone how to support their club. I will stand up for GeorgeRed's rights to support the club anyway that he wish, But GeorgeRed. It is not right when someone disagrees with what you have to say telling them to go support another club either
      bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,552 posts | 1668 
      • YNWA
      Reply #145: May 06, 2015 10:38:06 pm
      Deffo think the kind of loyalty and support fans had, for players and manager, ain't what it used to be. And don't think that's some dewy-eyed, softly lit view of the past .. really do think that's the case.
      Still, think most people make reasonable arguments and back up their criticism, and that's fine imo. What can be annoying though is the criticism/'arguments' (tbh a stretch to call them that) by a relatively small percentage that, like a continuously full pipeline of untreated sewage, really pollute and stink the place out.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,010 posts | 3953 
      Reply #146: May 06, 2015 10:48:42 pm

Your right it is obvious and embarrassing for you You didn't delete it, i can still see it. Look up there↑
      You are a tool.

HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,236 posts | 8573 
      Reply #147: May 06, 2015 10:57:03 pm

Oh I don't know the fella that owns the company that does the plane etc is a manc tw*t, the manc cu*ts are permanently doing them and the fact it was even mentioned by the echo reporter means they've heard something!!

And plus the fact they're grade A F***ing gobs***e cu*ts.
      Beerbelly
      • Banned

• 6,983 posts | 2054 
      Reply #148: May 07, 2015 02:49:58 am
      Forget what you think about Rodgers... If you think that was done by Liverpool fans you f**king simply don't get it and don't deserve people's time

Stop being a soft c**t

Sorry fella, but after reading the sh*t on here about our manager, it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest to find out it was LFC fans who pulled this stunt off.
      littleface
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,283 posts | 253 
      Reply #149: May 07, 2015 05:59:17 am
      Oh I don't know the fella that owns the company that does the plane etc is a manc tw*t, the manc cu*ts are permanently doing them and the fact it was even mentioned by the echo reporter means they've heard something!!

And plus the fact they're grade A f**king gobs***e cu*ts.
      So , you don't know anything then . Your just guessing.
      LFC Karl
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 4,930 posts | 158 
      • YNWA
      Reply #150: May 07, 2015 07:46:11 am
      I'm all for freedom of speech. But there is a reason you get locked up for going around abusing people in public, and that there is a mirror image of what some people have been doing when a degree of anonymity is applied.

Those spouting freedom of speech as a retort to all the posts should have a think on what level freedom should be allowed when you combine it with lonely keyboard warriors sitting in their mams basement in their joxers chompin on a jam dohnut. Doesn't paint a pretty picture in any sense.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #151: May 07, 2015 08:41:54 am

And judging you, by your posts, knowing nothing is a step up from your knowledge base. ;D
      littleface
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,283 posts | 253 
      Reply #152: May 07, 2015 09:27:21 am

Stop being a soft c**t
      You know what?  after reading your post, i've completely changed my mind. The way you have cleverley pieced together all the pieces of the puzzle, used cold hard facts , weighed up all the pro's and cons , using a concise and objective thought process to reach your conclusion .  I agree. It was Rafa flying the plane.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,236 posts | 8573 
      Reply #153: May 07, 2015 01:25:46 pm

At least I don't rim mancs!!
      bartman49
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,157 posts | 37 
      Reply #154: May 07, 2015 01:41:08 pm
      Time to put it to bed the odds are it was manure people anyway and if it wasn't then why do they not come out and say so, whoever it was I don't care so if you let it get you down they win, it's the times we live in forget it and move on.
      hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,158 posts | 1287 
      • The Liverpool Way is The Only Way
      Reply #155: May 07, 2015 11:29:09 pm
      You know what? The plane flew over the ground, we'd heard about it happening the day before. It didn't bother me one bit, it didn't change the way i feel at the moment. I wasn't really interested, they could fly a plane over Anfield every single day for eternity and i still wouldn't care. People will do what they want to do.

I'm surprised it got such a rise here, or maybe some supporters were trying to use it as some form of vindication for prior actions.

I believe it was done by Mancs, i have no proof of it but when i heard the day before, the only people stupid enough to do such a thing are the people who have done it before.

Mancs.

No evidence. Just a gut instinct.

Quick Reply