Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 2nd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P23 W7 D5 L11

Giovanni Dos Santos ( FC Barcelona)£7M

Read 7823 times
      kennys88lads
      • Forum Igor Biscan
      • Started Topic

• 118 posts | -4 
      Giovanni Dos Santos ( FC Barcelona)£7M
      May 28, 2008 08:43:13 am
      http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1022058/Spurs-discuss-7m-Barcelona-striker-Dos-Santos.html

Spurs discuss £7m move for Barcelona striker Dos Santos
      By Sportsmail Reporter Last updated at 10:26 PM on 26th May 2008
      Comments (0)  Add to My Stories

Spurs target: Dos Santos scored a hat-trick in his last Barca game
      Tottenham are in pole position to sign Barcelona's Giovani dos Santos after discussing a £7million deal.

The 19-year-old midfielder, son of former Brazil international Zizinho, has been interesting Manchester City and Chelsea but his preference is to join Tottenham manager Juande Ramos.
      Giovani has endured a rough ride in Spain where he has failed to win over the crowd fully despite some outstanding performances. He scored a hat-trick against Real Murcia during the last game of the season earlier this month - and he has staunch supporters within the game.
      One is former Barcelona coach Frank Rijkaard, currently linked with the vacant Chelsea job, who told the teenager he would take him to his next club.
      Ramos sees the slightly-built Mexico international as a player who can develop and provide the ammunition for his strike force as he continues to rebuild for next season.
      ________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ________________________ _______________________

This lad is potentially the next Ronaldinho, he is still very young and raw but so was that horible portugese diver when u****d invested. We have got to be challenging Spurs for this lad £7M is not even a gamble as far as im concerned. Giovanni can play on both the left and right! Surely we have got to be interested? I remember Thierry Henry talking about Giovanni and Bojan when he first went to Barca and he was amazed at the talent of them both.
      « Last Edit: May 28, 2008 09:10:34 am by kennys88lads »
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Re: Giovanni Dos Santos £7M
      Reply #1: May 28, 2008 08:56:47 am
      I wont be surprised we dont go for him but he is amazing. Why he is being let go surprises me TBH. Still 19, probably the only one IMO who is better than Anderson for his age. Tremendous potential and as you say kenny, not even a gamble.
      kennys88lads
      • Forum Igor Biscan
      • Started Topic

• 118 posts | -4 
      Re: Giovanni Dos Santos ( FC Barcelona)£7M
      Reply #2: May 28, 2008 09:01:49 am
      I wont be surprised we dont go for him but he is amazing. Why he is being let go surprises me TBH. Still 19, probably the only one IMO who is better than Anderson for his age. Tremendous potential and as you say kenny, not even a gamble.

Potentially this lad could be worth 4 or 5 times the outlay in 3 or  4 years, surely we have got to be having a look at this lad. I for one would be very excited at the prospect of him joining the ranks, I feel he has the flair and creativity that would make a massive difference to us.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #3: May 28, 2008 09:04:35 am
      I say maybe the new Ronaldo even. He could be quite an asset both on the field and off it.
      kennys88lads
      • Forum Igor Biscan
      • Started Topic

• 118 posts | -4 
      Reply #4: May 28, 2008 09:08:10 am
      I say maybe the new Ronaldo even. He could be quite an asset both on the field and off it.

Absolutely Crouchinho I will be gutted if he ends up at Spurs!
      AggerDoo
      Reply #5: May 28, 2008 10:49:12 am
      And he can fill any roles along the top line. And his hattrick at end of the season was high quality.
      Tayls
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,378 posts | 510 
      Reply #6: May 28, 2008 12:00:10 pm
      Read this in the paper this morning. The price was being touted more toward 9m, but still I'd really hope we'd be challenging feckin Spurs for this guy. He's one of the most promising talents in football these days and he's going for under 10million? We'd be able to sell him in about 2 or 3 season for something like triple that...

Annoying, but I could just about understand Rafa not going for him. He can't buy all the players he wants and perhaps with limited funds we just can't afford to spend 10million on every quality player going in the summer...
      EddieC

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #7: May 28, 2008 01:38:44 pm
      This lad is pure class, if he is really going for anywhere near that price then we should definitely throw in an offer.
      Court LFC

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #8: May 28, 2008 01:44:56 pm
      The thing that worries me is that Rafa's on the quiet about players like this, this summer.

Why in the world he would join Spurs is beyond me.
      SuperSkrtel
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 387 posts |
      Reply #9: May 28, 2008 02:00:47 pm
      Maybe Rafa keeping schtum is a good sign or maybe its just wishful thinking on my behalf!! I'd love to see Dos Santos at Liverpool next year and as a lot of people here are sayin he'd be a snip at that price think this lad is gonna be truely world class in a few years
      kennys88lads
      • Forum Igor Biscan
      • Started Topic

• 118 posts | -4 
      Reply #10: May 28, 2008 02:02:18 pm
      The thing that worries me is that Rafa's on the quiet about players like this, this summer.

[/quot

Exactly my point, it looks like Ramos is having a big influence over him but if Rafa can get him up to anfiled and sell him the club surely we have more to offer than Spurs ever will! Anywhere between 7 and 10 Million is not even a risk for me. I am amazed Barca are cashing in so early.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #11: May 28, 2008 02:21:55 pm
      I am amazed Barca are cashing in so early.

And so cheap.
      kennys88lads
      • Forum Igor Biscan
      • Started Topic

• 118 posts | -4 
      Reply #12: May 28, 2008 02:25:50 pm
      Redbud
      • Forum Michael Robinson

• 53 posts |
      Reply #13: May 28, 2008 04:10:05 pm
      I just wish we would buy are look interested in the market at the minute, Dos Santos would be a class signing at that money with are young talented squad, and he does play at barca so he should experience at top level
      adammac
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,762 posts | 239 
      • Heart As Big As Liverpool
      Reply #14: May 28, 2008 04:13:34 pm
      Dos Santos will won't last in the Premiership, he is very tiny in stature and as a typical Mexican player he will get frustrated with people kicking the sh*t out of him all the time. Also has a very poor attitude and that was seen at Barca where he thought he was a big player despite not doing enough to warrant the credit he felt he deserves.

It would be a better move for him to go to Italy where his style of play fits in well.
      lfcreds27
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 138 posts | -5 
      Reply #15: May 28, 2008 04:58:48 pm
      Dos Santos will won't last in the Premiership, he is very tiny in stature and as a typical Mexican player he will get frustrated with people kicking the sh*t out of him all the time. Also has a very poor attitude and that was seen at Barca where he thought he was a big player despite not doing enough to warrant the credit he felt he deserves.

It would be a better move for him to go to Italy where his style of play fits in well.

I've watched a few Barca games and he does seem to go to ground rather easily, good player with lots of potential, just don't become a Robben and force the opposition to kick lumps out of you.

Where would he get in the Spurs side, unless he's a replacement for Berbatov it's unlikely he'll get in to a pretty settled and effective midfield.
      adammac
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,762 posts | 239 
      Reply #16: May 28, 2008 05:44:04 pm
      I dunno why they are buying (or going to) buy attacking players when their CM's are just terrible and the main reason they give up a lot of goals.
      lil cisse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,957 posts | 62 
      Reply #17: May 28, 2008 06:47:26 pm
      He is a good winger BUT he is vastly overrated. For his age a good player with potential but alot of people havent even seen him play often and claim he is amazing. I would take him in a heartbeat as i think his potential could be used effectively at liverpool and he could develop into a phenominal player but if you want to talk about young talent from barcelona bojan is head and shoulder above gio and 2 years his junior.

Both fantastic players and i would definately take gio but im not even going into it, i know we wont bother even trying. Pretty stupid of us not to if you ask me, for that money we could have a great wing player who can also fill in upfront and would prove value for money as he's only 19 years old. We need wingers, wheres the logic in not even making a bid for him. Its like we've kind of given up on signings
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #18: May 28, 2008 09:11:25 pm
      Rafa bring this lad to anfield!!!
      hoganov
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,715 posts | 162 
      Reply #19: May 28, 2008 11:05:02 pm
      We have to get in on the action here. I have seen him a few times and he looks sharp. If he is going for that money we have to show an interest. Come on rafa...Buy the lad.
      kop1985
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 182 posts | -10 
      Reply #20: May 30, 2008 03:42:17 pm
      I am very intrigued as to why he is so cheap.  Maybe even an investment (if theres such a thing in football)...  Would love to see this whipper snapper sign!
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #21: May 30, 2008 05:00:55 pm
      I am very intrigued as to why he is so cheap.  Maybe even an investment (if theres such a thing in football)...  Would love to see this whipper snapper sign!

For all we know Barca might want intallments or something, maybe £5mill after a certain amount of appearances or something
      Court LFC

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #22: May 30, 2008 06:32:01 pm
      What worries me is that Barca are willing to sell.  As little as £7m.

Does that not alarm anyone?  If he is definitely the next Ronaldinho wouldn't they at least bump that price up by nearly double?

For all we know Barca might want intallments or something, maybe £5mill after a certain amount of appearances or something

That's an interesting point.  They'll probably shake every penny out of Spurs with clauses such as:

- Appearances (as mentioned)
      - 25 - 50% Sell on fee
      - International Appearances
      - Monthly Installments

I'm sure there are more that they could chuck in.  But they're thick as pig sh*t these teams.
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #23: May 31, 2008 03:57:45 pm
      £7million.... i'll fork out some cash for him if we dont bid. Id make a fortune if we sold him in a year, guarenteed
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #24: Jun 01, 2008 05:48:16 pm
      Giovani Dos Santos is on the verge of completing a move from Barcelona to Tottenham Hotspur after a basic agreement was reached between all three parties.

The 19-year-old Mexico international could join the Premier League side as early as Monday according to Sport after Barca accepted an 8million euros (£6.2million) bid.

That fee may rise to 11million euros (£8.6million) depending on both Dos Santos and Tottenham meeting specified targets during his four-year stay at White Hart Lane.

Deal close

Dos Santos's father, Zizinho, admitted that his son is proud and excited by the thought of moving to such a prestigious club as he told Mexican daily paper, Record, that a deal was in the offing.

"Nothing has been finalised," he said. "But it is an honour that a club as important as Tottenham want to sign Giovani, but nothing can be said officially yet.

"The ambitious project that Tottenham have has excited Giovani and he just wants to go there and help the team in any way he can.

"It is obvious that leaving Barcelona is a risky decision, but with his qualities it appears that it could be the best option for him."

Spurs boss Juande Ramos was keen to land the starlet because he strongly believes that his pace, ability to break into the area and shooting ability make him perfect for the English game.

Although a deal has not been finalised, Dos Santos' agent, Pini Zahavi, and Barca's sporting vice-president, Marc Ingla, believe that there will be few problems in reaching an agreement.

Throughout the negotiations, Dos Santos - who is also wanted by Manchester City - has been undergoing treatment to recover from a an operation that he had on his ankle in the middle of May and is set to keep him out of action for another four weeks.

Come on Rafa, instead of offering 12million for Barry offer 7million for this kid, he is a much better prospect and a hell of alot younger. Dont let a crappy team like Spurs get him
      DOBBS83
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,034 posts | 34 
      • @chrisdobbs83
      Reply #25: Jun 02, 2008 08:02:35 am
      I remember back in the last summer transfer thread I suggested we should buy Dos Santos, now he is "available" Rafa should definitley put in an offer for him at least. If we dont look like we've even tried going for Silva, Villa or Dos Santos at all then I'll be very disappointated.

Well he's not quite worth £15mil is he Ra Ra Rafa? ;) 
      Magillionare
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      Reply #26: Jun 02, 2008 02:17:54 pm
      I think spurs will get him unfortuantly... boy im sure sick of saying that wish i could say, i think we'll get him for once
      king kenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,125 posts | 453 
      Reply #27: Jun 02, 2008 04:36:01 pm
      I think spurs will get him unfortuantly... boy im sure sick of saying that wish I could say, I think we'll get him for once

I understand your frustration especially when its clubs like Spurs!
      LFC9
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,277 posts | 22 
      Reply #28: Jun 02, 2008 06:18:31 pm
      I understand your frustration especially when its clubs like Spurs!
      I think clubs like spurs are soon going to be on par with us, And we could find ourselves in a three to four horse race for 4th spot.
      Come on D.I.C where the F**k are you.......
      adammac
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,762 posts | 239 
      Reply #29: Jun 02, 2008 06:42:00 pm
      I think clubs like spurs are soon going to be on par with us, And we could find ourselves in a three to four horse race for 4th spot.

People say that every season with Spurs and they will flop again like they did last few years because they don't address their main issues but buy attacking players. They can blow as much money as they can on attacking players but the center of the park is crap with the likes of Huddlestone/Jean/Zokara. They won't do anything unless they buy a half decent CM.
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #30: Jun 03, 2008 01:37:03 am
      That is why they got Modric this year.
      adammac
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,762 posts | 239 
      Reply #31: Jun 03, 2008 03:22:17 pm
      From what I understand he plays the left side or right behind the striker, more of a attacking mid than a CM. Still leaves a hugh gap in the middle of the park which unless they get some help will get over-run.
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #32: Jun 03, 2008 03:35:53 pm
      You have understood wrong then my friend.
      Chico Banderas
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,072 posts | 150 
      Reply #33: Jun 06, 2008 02:00:52 pm
      Definitely signed for totty... Fookin cheers!!
      Young, Cheap-ish and quality.. Didn't even get a look in FFS!!..

In a former discussion about Barry and Bentley i was accused of being the kinda fan who focuses on good looks and stepovers from foreign players opposed to the tried and tested British players but my question is this... Whats wrong with a little flare and ability to beat players?.. We have so many no nonsense players throughout the squad i feel we could do with another Lil Lou or two.
      We need quality wingers and i think Dos Santos is definitely that..
      EddieC

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #34: Jun 06, 2008 02:08:12 pm
      You have to ask though, why are Barca selling him for that price? There's gotta be something we don't know about cos everything I've seen of him suggests he is worth a lot more than that.
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,332 posts | 2832 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #35: Jun 06, 2008 02:15:51 pm
      Freddy Adu was also said to be the New Pelé and i doubt many people here would want him at Liverpool... Dos Santos is said to be a good prospect but he never impressed that much yet, and I wonder if most people here have actually seen him playing enough! cause if Barça is selling him for that price, there must be some reason
      Chico Banderas
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,072 posts | 150 
      Reply #36: Jun 06, 2008 03:05:13 pm
      You have to ask though, why are Barca selling him for that price? There's gotta be something we don't know about cos everything I've seen of him suggests he is worth a lot more than that.

I'm a bit supspect about that too bruv... I just thought it was the "Hercule Poirot" in me...

But what do you guys think about the flare aspect to our team? do we need more or do we have enough?
      How many players have the Luis Garcia ability to do something magical in our current squad?
      Magillionare
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      Reply #37: Jun 06, 2008 04:15:08 pm
      Barcelona have confirmed that Giovani Dos Santos has signed for Tottenham.

The 19-year-old Mexican international has signed a five-year deal at White Hart Lane and will officially move to White Hart Lane on 1st July.

Spurs will pay an initial 6million euros (£4.7million) for Giovani with the fee possibly rising by another £3.9million depending on appearances.

Barca will retain 20 per cent of the financial rights to any possible transfer of the player during his first two years in North London and ten per cent thereafter.

Giovani, son of former Brazilian international Zizinho, came through the youth ranks at Camp Nou and he has Spanish citizenship so does not require a work-permit to play in England.

The player is currently sidelined after being operated on for a floating bone in his left ankle on May 19th, but is expected to recover within a month.

Tottenham held off stern interest from a number of clubs, including Premier League rivals Manchester City, to seal Giovani's signature
      ________________________ _____

Well thats the end of that then :(
      Shoelessboy
      • Forum Jamie Redknapp

• 314 posts |
      Reply #38: Jun 06, 2008 06:15:24 pm
      4 .7million apparently is the price they paid for him. Shocking
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #39: Jun 06, 2008 06:33:30 pm
      We have missed out on a real gem of a player there
      kennys88lads
      • Forum Igor Biscan
      • Started Topic

• 118 posts | -4 
      Reply #40: Jun 06, 2008 08:39:21 pm
      Well mark my words this lad will be "Buy of the Season" So cheap its unreal, we have well missed out here Gutted!! I think we could have nabbed this lad with the lure of Champions League football, Possibly the famous number 7 ? Shame!
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #41: Jun 06, 2008 09:17:21 pm
      the deal isnt as simple as money up front but still a steal he won under world player of the year 2 years ago beating scums andersson to it barc got rid of him because they have bojan and messi, we are looking to spend 15 million on david bentley for god sake this lad would be a steal spurs, i would swop dossena and barry any day for spurs two signing modric and di santos, they are what we needed
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #42: Jun 07, 2008 04:06:15 am
      I suggest something is wrong with him. For Barca to be adding those clauses just seems iffy to me. I mean 20% in the first 2 years if he is sold...surely that means something ??? And to be let go for 4.7 million initially, hmmm...
      Babelinhio
      • Forum Youth Player

• 12 posts |
      Reply #43: Jun 07, 2008 10:19:06 am
      He is a good winger BUT he is vastly overrated. For his age a good player with potential but alot of people havent even seen him play often and claim he is amazing. I would take him in a heartbeat as I think his potential could be used effectively at liverpool and he could develop into a phenominal player but if you want to talk about young talent from barcelona bojan is head and shoulder above gio and 2 years his junior.

Both fantastic players and I would definately take gio but im not even going into it, I know we wont bother even trying. Pretty stupid of us not to if you ask me, for that money we could have a great wing player who can also fill in upfront and would prove value for money as he's only 19 years old. We need wingers, wheres the logic in not even making a bid for him. Its like we've kind of given up on signings

The problem with your suggestion is that he is not actually a winger, he is a central attacking midfielder, he has silky skills and good passing range/vision, but we are currently flush with central midfielders, and as you alluded to, he is a bit lightweight.
      LFC9
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,277 posts | 22 
      Reply #44: Jun 07, 2008 10:30:23 am
      We have missed out on a real gem of a player there
      .....Again......
      Babelinhio
      • Forum Youth Player

• 12 posts |
      Reply #45: Jun 07, 2008 11:28:36 am
      He's ok, but there is always someone better waiting in the wings, I have seen footage of a 15 yr old brazilian who looks even better than gio, his name escapes me. Dont worry, we will find the players we actually need rather than just because they are going to another team.
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • © Established Quality Since 1977
      Reply #46: Jun 07, 2008 07:50:39 pm
      I suggest something is wrong with him. For Barca to be adding those clauses just seems iffy to me. I mean 20% in the first 2 years if he is sold...surely that means something ??? And to be let go for 4.7 million initially, hmmm...

This has been bugging me, so I've been looking into it. Unfortunately I've only found some badly translated information, but which could relate to an ankle injury he sustained which doesn't seem to go away. Whether or not the Barca medical staff feel it could be a risk to his long-term career I don't know, but perhaps his current price-tag could be an indication? Anyway, for what it's worth the link is here, though I suggest you take out your pigeon-english phrasebook as it's hard going! ;)

http://en.giovannidossantosramirez.com/

Giovani will be operated ankle

UN to solve problems facing provocations and to inconvenience
      The Mexican Giovani dos Santos will be submitted on Monday a surgical operation in hospital in Barcelona to solve a problem that suffers in the left ankle and dragged since late last year, as well has confirmed FC Barcelona. The communiqué doctor, the Catalan entity has been reported that the operation will consist of an intervention in the bone trigone, which is in part back of the talus.

The Barcelona player has not ceased to suffer discomfort in the area to be seized after the November 13, 2007 suffered a post player Manuel Carrion, Alcoyano, when the club played in Alcoy a meeting of the Copa de Rey. As a result of encontronazo, Giovanni left the field on a stretcher affected Grade 1 sprain in the external lateral ligament of the left ankle, bone without affectation.

A month ago, the footballer caused by low back discomfort in the ankle and came to miss the Barcelona-Almeria. Giovanni will be the third player operated in less than a week after the passage through the operating room yesterday Yaya Toure and Gabi Milito.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #47: Jun 07, 2008 08:14:59 pm
      Well mark my words this lad will be "Buy of the Season" So cheap its unreal, we have well missed out here Gutted!! I think we could have nabbed this lad with the lure of Champions League football, Possibly the famous number 7 ? Shame!

The famous 7 shirt is being kept for the arrival of David Villa ;)
      Court LFC

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #48: Jun 07, 2008 08:20:27 pm
      Another one got away... :(
      kennys88lads
      • Forum Igor Biscan
      • Started Topic

• 118 posts | -4 
      Reply #49: Jun 07, 2008 11:45:42 pm
      The famous 7 shirt is being kept for the arrival of David Villa ;)
      Mouth watering!!!!! Just put £100 on spain to win euro 2008! money in the bank (fingers crossed)
      gareth g
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,469 posts | 366 
      Reply #50: Jun 08, 2008 12:35:48 am
      Nice one Kenny, split mine £50 on Spain and £50 on Germany and the wife put £25 on france.
      kennys88lads
      • Forum Igor Biscan
      • Started Topic

• 118 posts | -4 
      Reply #51: Jun 08, 2008 12:39:37 am
      Nice one Kenny, split mine £50 on Spain and £50 on Germany and the wife put £25 on france.
      You should be due a return there, i was going to double mine up with Torres top scorer but I hear he is carrying a knock?
      gareth g
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,469 posts | 366 
      Reply #52: Jun 08, 2008 12:55:16 am
      Havent herd about the knock Kenny but still a good bet . also i think were on the wrong site for this topic.(giovanni dos santos).
      min
      • Forum Youth Player

• 21 posts | -7 
      Reply #53: Jun 09, 2008 04:57:26 pm
      get Giovanni dos Santos is good idea.....Barcelona maybe not let him go, maybe he enjoy in Barcelona
      if we can get dos Santos and bojan is a good for liverpool future
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #54: Jun 10, 2008 08:08:01 am
      get Giovanni dos Santos is good idea.....Barcelona maybe not let him go, maybe he enjoy in Barcelona
      if we can get dos Santos and bojan is a good for liverpool future

He (Dos Santos) has signed for Tottenham.

And shouldnt this be locked considering he has signed?
      min
      • Forum Youth Player

• 21 posts | -7 
      Reply #55: Jun 10, 2008 02:39:40 pm
      try to singing bojan....
      Darth Joe
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 846 posts | 31 
      Reply #56: Jun 12, 2008 08:10:38 am

How do we try a singing Bojan?  ???  ??? 

Get him to sing on charity night?
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • © Established Quality Since 1977
      Reply #57: Jun 12, 2008 11:51:53 am
      How do we try a singing Bojan?  ???  ??? 

Get him to sing on charity night?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,710 posts | 3717 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #58: Jun 12, 2008 09:09:41 pm
      Why  didn't close this topic? i thought that he signed for spurs.

Quick Reply