Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 1st of June and on this date LFC's match record is P7 W5 D1 L1

The DRUNK topic

Read 364206 times
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Re: The DRUNK topic
      Reply #552: May 16, 2009 11:32:14 pm
      I'm drinking cans of bleach. They were on offer, and I like to whiten my teeth while getting intoxicated...
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,683 posts | 6980 
      Reply #553: May 16, 2009 11:45:04 pm
      I'm drinking cans of bleach. They were on offer, and I like to whiten my teeth while getting intoxicated...

That's nothing.  When I have a bit of bleach I eat the plastic container as well.
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #554: May 16, 2009 11:46:31 pm
      That's nothing.  When I have a bit of bleach I eat the plastic container as well.

Pfft, think you're 'ard do ya? Well, erm, I piss bleach, and when I want to clean my bathroom floor I just leave the toilet seat down when I'm 'avin' a slash...
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,683 posts | 6980 
      Reply #555: May 16, 2009 11:55:18 pm
      Pfft, think you're 'ard do ya? Well, erm, I piss bleach, and when I want to clean my bathroom floor I just leave the toilet seat down when I'm 'avin' a slash...

I don't piss bleach out.  I contain it within my body and it moistens my eyeballs.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #556: May 17, 2009 12:02:59 am

My arse.

6th or 7th I'd say.
      robbyr
      • The king of randomness and highly intellectual debate
      • Banned

• 2,684 posts | 27 
      Reply #557: May 17, 2009 12:07:17 am
      Bleach is ok, but you wanna get onto the hard stuff lad!
      Potassium Cianide.
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #558: May 17, 2009 12:08:43 am
      Does tea impede your ability to count Ken?

And JD, I too moisten my eyeballs with the bleach. I just use it to clean the bathroom floor first, then pop out my eyeballs with a shoe horn, rub them in the bleachy piss puddles on the bathroom floor, scrape all the pubes off them (for this I use a cheese grater), and then hammer them back into the sockets using the wrong side of the hammer (for a laugh)...

And I sh*t bullets...
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #559: May 17, 2009 12:09:07 am
      Bleach is ok, but you wanna get onto the hard stuff lad!
      Potassium Cianide.

I inject that. Into my rectum.
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #560: May 17, 2009 12:10:00 am
      :lmao: I'm just sat here pissing myself (bleach obviously) at this thread.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #561: May 17, 2009 12:11:12 am
      :lmao: I'm just sat here pissing myself (bleach obviously) at this thread.

me too Ross  :lmao:
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #562: May 17, 2009 12:11:29 am
      :lmao: I'm just sat here pissing myself at this thread.

Yes, but are you pissing bleach?

I'd even settle for reggae reggae sauce, as long as you're happy and it doesn't burn too much...
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #563: May 17, 2009 12:13:47 am
      Reggae Reggae sauce is for woofters, I'm more into me Tobasco.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,683 posts | 6980 
      Reply #564: May 17, 2009 12:15:12 am
      And JD, I too moisten my eyeballs with the bleach. I just use it to clean the bathroom floor first, then pop out my eyeballs with a shoe horn, rub them in the bleachy piss puddles on the bathroom floor, scrape all the pubes off them (for this I use a cheese grater), and then hammer them back into the sockets using the wrong side of the hammer (for a laugh)...

Bathroom floor? Woo - state of you. I do those things but on the beach.  And I make sure my eyes are properly back in by securing them with some nails.
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #565: May 17, 2009 12:16:56 am
      Nails? All my nails are banged into my bollocks. You can't beat a good old 12 inch nail banged into your ballbag while watching SAS documentaries...
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,683 posts | 6980 
      Reply #566: May 17, 2009 12:23:52 am
      Ballbag?

Mine was bitten off by a pack of dogs during WWII.  Luckily I found the dog responsible, cut him open, retrieved my gonads and performed surgery on myself (with a spoon) and stitched it back together with barbed wire.
      rainOd5star
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 176 posts |
      Reply #567: May 17, 2009 12:29:17 am
      Ballbag?

Mine was bitten off by a pack of dogs during WWII.  Luckily I found the dog responsible, cut him open, retrieved my gonads and performed surgery on myself (with a spoon) and stitched it back together with barbed wire.
      You are double hard....
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #568: May 17, 2009 12:29:58 am
      That happened to me once with a great white shark. I was water skiing, with the pullrope tied around me bellend, when this great white shark cam out of nowhere, jumped out the water, and bit me f***in head off, right at the same time as the boat hit a wave and decapitated me cock. But did that stop me? Did it sh*te. I swam after that great white shark, dragged it to the shore, climbed into its belly, found me 'ead, used the teeth in me 'ead to pull the 12 inch nails out me testes, nailed me 'ead back on - THEN, I swam back out to where me bellend had been ripped off, freedived 1.5 kilometeres to the bottom of the ocean, picked it up, swam back to the shore, used spit and sand to form a kind of glue and glued it back on.

Then I fu**ed the great white shark.

Up the arse.
      robbyr
      • Banned

• 2,684 posts | 27 
      Reply #569: May 17, 2009 12:30:37 am
      When im pissed is sing,,,, so here we goes

you are my sunshine
      my only sunshine
      you make my nappy
      when i am gay...

....oh sh*t that went wrong, oh well even frank sinatra forgot his words now and again.

it doesnt quite translate well though, singing on a forum.
      robbyr
      • Banned

• 2,684 posts | 27 
      Reply #570: May 17, 2009 12:32:31 am
      Youze people are f***in sick lar, talking about sharks in derogatory ways, save tham sharks that what i say before they get used...
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,683 posts | 6980 
      Reply #571: May 17, 2009 12:33:09 am
      That happened to me once with a great white shark. I was water skiing, with the pullrope tied around me bellend, when this great white shark cam out of nowhere, jumped out the water, and bit me f***in head off, right at the same time as the boat hit a wave and decapitated me cock. But did that stop me? Did it sh*te. I swam after that great white shark, dragged it to the shore, climbed into its belly, found me 'ead, used the teeth in me 'ead to pull the 12 inch nails out me testes, nailed me 'ead back on - THEN, I swam back out to where me bellend had been ripped off, freedived 1.5 kilometeres to the bottom of the ocean, picked it up, swam back to the shore, used spit and sand to form a kind of glue and glued it back on.

Up the arse.

Fair play.

Although I'd had that shark first.
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #572: May 17, 2009 12:34:02 am
      Told me you were sh*t and it faked it...
      MsGerrard
      Reply #573: May 17, 2009 12:37:34 am

Up the arse.

I think you've been reading too many  books Gow  ;)
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #574: May 17, 2009 12:38:19 am
      I think you've been reading too many  books Gow  ;)

Me? Read books? What d'you think I am? A f***in librarian or summat?

Quick Reply