Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 5th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P3 W2 D1 L0

A public service message to 'fans'

Read 23549 times
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Re: A public service message to 'fans'
      Reply #23: Feb 07, 2009 11:24:55 pm
      Look..... he's a genuine fan I think. But one that doesn't like Rafa. Fair enough it's his opinion. But.... to rant about his 'mistakes' means you must also admit to his rights. And you don't do that. So thats what looses you respect at the end of the day
      sckinny
      • Forum Igor Biscan

• 120 posts | -13 
      Reply #24: Feb 07, 2009 11:27:19 pm
      Source please or is this a unjustified opinion AGAIN !

Source... a bookmaker from Ladbrokes in London, an investment analyst from RBS and a journalist from a certain newspaper who's name would not be welcome on these boards!

The journo and the banking bloke I wouldn't take any notice of, the booky however, I do listen to him! It's just that all 3 said the same thing to me a couple of weeks agao.

chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,511 posts | 2871 
      Reply #25: Feb 07, 2009 11:29:49 pm
      I was disgusted at the stuff that was said by some during the match and in my eyes your not a genuine fan if you call for the gaffer's head during a match. Support the team, that's why we're all here. To support Liverpool Football Club through thick and thin. What some people wrote during the match disgusted me.

Right or wrong that's my opinion and I think I've justified it.
      dafurf
      • Forum Graeme Souness

• 373 posts | -2 
      Reply #26: Feb 07, 2009 11:31:08 pm
      Like I say, it will not be a problem next season...
      Ohhhh God,another internet "Insider".
      Considering the Yanks can`t make the next payment and Hicks held talks with a Kuwaiti oil
      magnet weeks ago(which fell through but proves we`re on the market again) then I`d say Rafa will be here for a good while yet.
      sckinny
      • Forum Igor Biscan

• 120 posts | -13 
      Reply #27: Feb 07, 2009 11:32:03 pm
      I was disgusted at the stuff that was said by some during the match and in my eyes your not a genuine fan if you call for the gaffer's head during a match. Support the team, that's why we're all here. To support Liverpool Football Club through thick and thin. What some people wrote during the match disgusted me.

Right or wrong that's my opinion and I think I've justified it.

I never said I wanted the team to loose - I said I want the manager to go. I was over the moon when we scored and with the result, even if it does make the manager be seen in a more positive light. I'll put up with that for the result.
      dafurf
      • Forum Graeme Souness

• 373 posts | -2 
      Reply #28: Feb 07, 2009 11:32:39 pm
      Source... a bookmaker from Ladbrokes in London, an investment analyst from RBS and a journalist from a certain newspaper walk into a pub.....................

frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #29: Feb 07, 2009 11:34:05 pm
      bookmaker,Investment analysist, Moneymakers more like !  F**k the journo !
      why listen to your bookmaker, if you're so certain Rafa's not the man do you have money on it ?
      dafurf
      • Forum Graeme Souness

• 373 posts | -2 
      Reply #30: Feb 07, 2009 11:36:54 pm
      why listen to your bookmaker, if you're so certain Rafa's not the man do you have money on it ?
      Bookmakers tell punters inside secrets every day you know.
      sckinny
      • Forum Igor Biscan

• 120 posts | -13 
      Reply #31: Feb 07, 2009 11:38:48 pm

I do have money on it - £1000
      Ard Mhacha Red
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,794 posts | 31 
      Reply #32: Feb 07, 2009 11:39:33 pm

what odds did you get?
      Magillionare
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      Reply #33: Feb 07, 2009 11:39:38 pm

OK now I have lost all respect. Why lie. Go away please
      dafurf
      • Forum Graeme Souness

• 373 posts | -2 
      Reply #34: Feb 07, 2009 11:39:47 pm
      Walter Mitty.
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #35: Feb 07, 2009 11:40:02 pm
      Thats why Rafa's STILL the Gaffa then !  :f_tongueincheek:
      KoPiTee
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 911 posts | 19 
      Reply #36: Feb 07, 2009 11:40:15 pm
      I have been a Liverpool supporter all my life nearly 40 years, I didn't have a choice in the matter my father supported them so i did to..I have seen the mega highs and lows that supporting a team brings..
      I even witnessed my father cry after the 1977 FA cup final against the mancs...Its the one and only time i have seen him shed a tear..Thats when my hate for them started..

I mourned the loss with many other fans at the horrific loss of life at Hillsbourgh ( I left my scarf tied to the terraces of St Johnstones Ground)

This club could be in the conference league but i would still support them and would back our manager all the way...

But to read some comments from some people on here makes wonder if they really support Liverpool or just looking to cause problems on the forums..
      And it was not just on the forums ,the yellow bar on Setanta sports had some pretty nasty remarks torwards Rafa ..
      Walk-wright-on
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 806 posts | 13 
      • FSG - The future is bright!!
      Reply #37: Feb 07, 2009 11:42:54 pm
      So all your so called "sources" are London based and obviously have their fingers on the pulse as to what is happening in Liverpool and across the pond.................... ........... You are quite clearly a wind up merchant skinny and you seem to be getting the responses you wanted!!

You my friend are a prize tw*t!!!
      sckinny
      • Forum Igor Biscan

• 120 posts | -13 
      Reply #38: Feb 07, 2009 11:44:01 pm

No odds, I've just bet £1000 with a mate who was with us, that the info the others my other friends gave us would come true. My friend is a Red also and he thinks Rafa will be here next year. He thinks that me and the others are on a wind up...

I've said if he doesn't go I'll pay my friend £1000. If it works out the other way I'll give the winnings to cancer research - not a joke, its too serious and personal to joke about that.
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,511 posts | 2871 
      Reply #39: Feb 07, 2009 11:44:07 pm
      I never said I wanted the team to loose - I said I want the manager to go. I was over the moon when we scored and with the result, even if it does make the manager be seen in a more positive light. I'll put up with that for the result.

Don't put words in my mouth.

I never said you wanted the team to lose.
      dafurf
      • Forum Graeme Souness

• 373 posts | -2 
      Reply #40: Feb 07, 2009 11:44:30 pm
      I can`t believe you would bet your "mate" a grand and take it off him IF you win.
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #41: Feb 07, 2009 11:44:45 pm

A grand on the Manager of your own team not to be there come the summer, that says it all !
      Walk-wright-on
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 806 posts | 13 
      • FSG - The future is bright!!
      Reply #42: Feb 07, 2009 11:47:27 pm
      No odds, I've just bet £1000 with a mate who was with us, that the info the others my other friends gave us would come true. My friend is a Red also and he thinks Rafa will be here next year. He thinks that me and the others are on a wind up...

I've said if he doesn't go I'll pay my friend £1000. If it works out the other way I'll give the winnings to cancer research - not a joke, its too serious and personal to joke about that.

So basically a bit of banter with your mate, no money has been exchanged!! If you were as certain as you say and like I mentioned before not on a wind up, you would have placed the said wager with your bookie "friend".

How thick do you think people are?? :-\
      Ard Mhacha Red
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,794 posts | 31 
      Reply #43: Feb 07, 2009 11:49:10 pm
      No odds, i've just bet £1000 with a mate who was with us, that the info the others my other friends gave us would come true. My friend is a Red also and he thinks Rafa will be here next year. He thinks that me and the others are on a wind up...

I've said if he doesn't go I'll pay my friend £1000. If it works out the other way I'll give the winnings to cancer research.

Very noble. So you got solid info from a bookie, and you didn't ask him what odds he was giving.

So all your so called "sources" are London based and obviously have their fingers on the pulse as to what is happening in Liverpool and across the pond.................... ........... You are quite clearly a wind up merchant skinny and you seem to be getting the responses you wanted!!

You my friend are a prize tw*t!!!

Agreed.  Continue with your wind ups, but count me out.

sckinny
      • Forum Igor Biscan

• 120 posts | -13 
      Reply #44: Feb 07, 2009 11:50:21 pm
      So basically a bit of banter with your mate, no money has been exchanged!! If you were as certain as you say and like I mentioned before not on a wind up, you would have placed the said wager with your bookie "friend".

How thick do you think people are?? :-\

The conversation didn't go that way, we just wagered the chips we had.
      Magillionare
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      Reply #45: Feb 07, 2009 11:50:52 pm

F**k off I tell you exactly what this is.

I thought you were genuine at first. But now your annoying me. You that £1000 quid thing and regretted saying it the minute after you posted it. Then you went off and thought of some bull sh*t story to cover up for it. And then after that added in the little cancer research thing just so people wouldn't question you. Well I'm calling your bluff on that one. Just either admit that your not a Liverpool fan. Or at least admit that you made up this utter crap story

Quick Reply