Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 23rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W4 D1 L4

Kaka set to reunite with AC Milan

Read 1014 times
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Kaka set to reunite with AC Milan
      Jun 25, 2009 01:08:59 pm
      Real Madrid have announced they will play AC Milan in the 30th edition of the Santiago Bernabeu Trophy on August 25.
      http://www.espnstar.com/football/news/detail/item286491/Kaka-to-make-Milan-return/
      According to the club's official website, the match has been billed as being between "the two of the most-heralded teams of Europe".

The two teams have won a combined total of 16 European Cups.

The trophy commemorates former club president Bernabeu and is played each year at the stadium that bears his name with a different team invited each time.

It will also be a special game for Brazilian playmaker Kaka, who will play against his former club for the first time since his transfer to Real.

The last time Real and Milan met at the Bernabeu was on March 12, 2003, when the hosts won 3-1 in the second stage of the Champions League.

I hope all you fell for the title ;)
      Red34
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 32 posts |
      Re: Kaka set to reunite with AC Milan
      Reply #1: Jun 26, 2009 05:19:05 am
      Real Madrid have announced they will play AC Milan in the 30th edition of the Santiago Bernabeu Trophy on August 25.
      http://www.espnstar.com/football/news/detail/item286491/Kaka-to-make-Milan-return/
      According to the club's official website, the match has been billed as being between "the two of the most-heralded teams of Europe".

The two teams have won a combined total of 16 European Cups.

The trophy commemorates former club president Bernabeu and is played each year at the stadium that bears his name with a different team invited each time.

It will also be a special game for Brazilian playmaker Kaka, who will play against his former club for the first time since his transfer to Real.

The last time Real and Milan met at the Bernabeu was on March 12, 2003, when the hosts won 3-1 in the second stage of the Champions League.

I hope all you fell for the title ;)

ye! I get what ure saying... arent we meant to be a team that everyone doesnt wanna play in europe!? im confused.... and remind me where milan in the champions league last season?:D

Quick Reply