Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

Wolves 0-0 Liverpool: Post Match

Read 29184 times
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,687 posts | 6981 
      Reply #115: Jan 26, 2010 10:04:26 pm
      load off sh*t iv had enough off these i give up on them sell TORRES AND GERRARD they deserve better 4 all theyve done hope they move some where ,where they will get silverware cant even beat wolves what a joke FACT WE WONT EVEN FINISH SIXTH JUST WATCH B*LL**KS TO THESE BUNCH OF LOSERS I WONT BE CHEERING AGAIN C YA ( YOULL ALWAYS WALK ALONE ) 

There's one gloryhunter out the way.
      ligalize
      • Forum Youth Player

• 16 posts |
      Reply #116: Jan 26, 2010 10:04:43 pm
      but Gerrard was largely ineffective, I think he should of taken him off, and gave Aquilani a 15 minute run out, but no he sits on the bench, Aquilani looked pretty bemused with the clock on 88, and he's just walking on the sideline, why didn't he get on?

i thougth the same thing.Gerrard and Kuyt should've been off in 60's mins.Riera was more effective than the Dutchman.
      YanksOutForGood
      • Forum David Johnson

• 215 posts | -1 
      Reply #117: Jan 26, 2010 10:05:33 pm
      Is it me or were liverpool just so predictable tonight?
      james08kop
      • Forum Jamie Redknapp

• 312 posts | -2 
      Reply #118: Jan 26, 2010 10:06:05 pm
      load off sh*t iv had enough off these I give up on them sell TORRES AND GERRARD they deserve better 4 all theyve done hope they move some where ,where they will get silverware cant even beat wolves what a joke FACT WE WONT EVEN FINISH SIXTH JUST WATCH B*LL**KS TO THESE BUNCH OF LOSERS I WONT BE CHEERING AGAIN C YA ( YOULL ALWAYS WALK ALONE )  
          :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

go and get a man u t shirt glory hunter
      bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,605 posts | 1683 
      • YNWA
      Reply #119: Jan 26, 2010 10:06:41 pm
      Big fan of SG but he had a poor game tonight - coming back from yet another injury though, so somewhat understandable. Spurs winning ain't so good, plus City and Villa now have 2 games in hand - would expect at least one of them to take advantage and create a gap. Long way to go so 4th is still not unreasonable. And we kept another clean sheet which is great. But the pressure will now be on to take all 3 points at home against Bolton. Think we're back to reality though after the win against Spurs.
      And just on Aquilani, I wouldn't necessarily have started the guy, he hasn't contributed anything in the games I've seen him in. That said, Gerrard doesn't look at the races yet. Think I'd still play Gerrard, just - if only to get him back match fitness - but tonight there was only a gee hair in it.
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Re: Wolves 0-0 Liverpool: Post Match
      Reply #120: Jan 26, 2010 10:09:35 pm
      Rafa is to blame tonight said it at the start we would struggle to break down Wolves with 2 defensive midfielders, why did Rafa play 2 defensive midfielders tonight and leave both of them on it's a complete joke.

Why can people see it on here and Rafa can't see it. No team in England plays two defensive midfielders especially against the weaker sides, I don't see Chelsea, Arsenal, Utd,Spurs, Villa do it why do we do it Rafa it hasn't worked all season.

And again i'm asking are we a long ball team because that is all we did tonight again but then that is what you get when you've no one to get on the ball im midfield. Negative tactics again tonight have cost us, the blame lies at Rafa door.
      Eem
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,018 posts | 89 
      Reply #121: Jan 26, 2010 10:12:01 pm
      Man of the match - Aquilani.

In fairness, he did more than anyone else on the pitch.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,379 posts | 2884 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #122: Jan 26, 2010 10:12:49 pm
      Go f**k yourselves, you pile of sh*te.

Just in the door after me own game. Should I read past this? Sounds bad
      Tasonga
      • Forum Patrik Berger

• 198 posts | -8 
      Reply #123: Jan 26, 2010 10:12:59 pm
      and it seems nobody mention Kuyt. Lossing the ball time and time again and then running after it like a mad dog. But at least he is hardworking right.
      andyroddick31
      • Forum Youth Player

• 9 posts |
      Reply #124: Jan 26, 2010 10:15:02 pm
      didnt the defenders train today morning.
      looked like they made up for it by clearing each and every thing in their path.
      i was even more surprised to see that masch and lucas also train with the defenders.
      Pepe Reina
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,480 posts | 14 
      Reply #125: Jan 26, 2010 10:15:11 pm
      Reina was our man of the match I'd say. And he hardly did anything.
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #126: Jan 26, 2010 10:15:35 pm
      Just in the door after me own game. Should I read past this? Sounds bad

It was f***in bad mate.The person who does the graphics for 'Shots' and 'Shots on target' was sent home at half-time.

And he wasn't missed.
      LFC-Red
      • Banned

• 553 posts | 15 
      • Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.
      Reply #127: Jan 26, 2010 10:16:05 pm
      Lets not forget, the press are destabelising the club, injuries, no money, beachballs etc etc have all played their hand in our season. With that in mind how the feck are we suppossed to beat Wolves?
      Christ
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,209 posts | 40 
      Reply #128: Jan 26, 2010 10:18:19 pm
      load off sh*t iv had enough off these I give up on them sell TORRES AND GERRARD they deserve better 4 all theyve done hope they move some where ,where they will get silverware cant even beat wolves what a joke FACT WE WONT EVEN FINISH SIXTH JUST WATCH B*LL**KS TO THESE BUNCH OF LOSERS I WONT BE CHEERING AGAIN C YA ( YOULL ALWAYS WALK ALONE )  

Are you actually human? is this guy/girl for real..what a bloody waste of evolution...spawning a pr**k like you!
       like we need f***in idiots on board anyway, whatever the current storm is, we are f***in Liverpool the greatest club in the land!!!! we have seen worse and will stick together and come through the other side of this ever increasing sh*t storm.. i hear the Man City forum is looking for new members www.youracunt.com maybe look them up!
      I
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,379 posts | 2884 
      Reply #129: Jan 26, 2010 10:19:06 pm
      It was f***in bad mate.The person who does the graphics for 'Shots' and 'Shots on target' was sent home at half-time.

And he wasn't missed.

Cant believe the lads didnt go for it tonight after recent results in the league. Doesnt sound like we had much efforts on goal
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #130: Jan 26, 2010 10:19:30 pm
      Lets not forget, the press are destabelising the club, injuries, no money, beachballs etc etc have all played their hand in our season. With that in mind how the feck are we suppossed to beat Wolves?

Knowing what i know about you, thats is some un-called for sarcasm.

Tasonga
      • Forum Patrik Berger

• 198 posts | -8 
      Reply #131: Jan 26, 2010 10:19:45 pm
      it is a sad day when a team as glorious as us who have defeated many big teams away from home last season and scored many crucial goals in the last minutes seems to have been going for a stalemate at the moghty Stoke & Wolves.

To those who think that no changes to the management is needed please PM me and i will borrow u last season's review and see how backwards we have gone.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,379 posts | 2884 
      Reply #132: Jan 26, 2010 10:20:30 pm

The irony is in your name
      red trooper
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,854 posts | 69 
      • and don't be afraid of the dark
      Reply #133: Jan 26, 2010 10:20:43 pm
      Match was crap ! performance was crap !....surely this game was crying out for Aquilani to get fully match fit ,his last performances have been good .mistake to play Stevie tonight ,clearly not fit .
      Christ
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,209 posts | 40 
      Reply #134: Jan 26, 2010 10:21:45 pm
      Cant believe the lads didnt go for it tonight after recent results in the league. Doesnt sound like we had much efforts on goal

think i can remember 1.. Riera nearly scoring a beauty, i'm trying hard to remember anything else oh Carra had a 20 yarder at the end
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #135: Jan 26, 2010 10:21:51 pm

No efforts no goal, i bet our passing % was poor, our defense was shaky, we had no striker on the field, no direct running etc.

But Pepe was boss again.
      red trooper
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,854 posts | 69 
      • and don't be afraid of the dark
      Reply #136: Jan 26, 2010 10:23:19 pm
      ....diehard fan eh?
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,379 posts | 2884 
      Reply #137: Jan 26, 2010 10:23:40 pm
      No efforts no goal, I bet our passing % was poor, our defense was shaky, we had no striker on the field, no direct running etc.

But Pepe was boss again.

So we had maybe 1 shot and Pepe was class again that to me means Wolves were the side on top? Say it aint so

Quick Reply