Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 4th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

Steven Gerrard to stay at Liverpool FC - ECHO latest

Read 7753 times
      alexfrance
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 861 posts | 39 
      Re: Steven Gerrard to stay at Liverpool FC - ECHO latest
      Reply #46: Jul 20, 2010 03:20:58 pm
      Yes, thank you Stevie. Been a great 2 days, hopfully Nando will come out and say he is staying tomorrow and then this week couldn't have started any better.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,043 posts | 3967 
      Reply #47: Jul 20, 2010 03:22:36 pm
      Never doubted the lad in spite of the media speculation, lies and bullshit.
      « Last Edit: Jul 20, 2010 04:11:29 pm by stuey »
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,493 posts | 8676 
      Reply #48: Jul 20, 2010 03:26:52 pm
      I'm pleased for the fans he's now staying at the club. However, what i said a week or two ago was true. If i printed the truth what has happened since Liverpool fans wouldn't be happy. I'm no wum, never have been, and never will be. lets just be happy he is now staying with you. Good luck for the new season.

What happened to that story that was going to be all over the press, told you it was bullshit!!

Claim the truth or whatever, but I'm getting really sick of the persistent rumours that dog our captain.

And to the divvy that left "Gerrard wouldn't leave" I F***ing know that nobhead, but possibly thye reason for that is that Real dropped their interest in him. So Gerrard wouldn't have left if Rafa was still in charge, Gerrard wouldn't have left if Real hadn't have dropped their interest, he nearly moved to Chelsea twice, who is to say he wouldn't have moved to Madrid, had the club had accepted an offer, they were going to accept during that meeting Rafa had with Broughton, for those that don't know.

So to that soft c**t who loeft the neg telling me Gerrard wouldn't leave is that because you soft, F***ing, thick tw*t who believes everything the club, press, sky tell you, I honestly imo believe Gerrard didn't have much of an option.

He was sh*t last season anyway, owes us bigtime this season.

Now give me another neg you anonymous shithouse rat.
      « Last Edit: Jul 20, 2010 03:33:39 pm by HUYTON RED »
      dodgy
      • Forum Ian St John

• 426 posts | 14 
      Reply #49: Jul 20, 2010 03:29:01 pm

Claim the truth or whatever, but I'm getting really sick of the persistent rumours that dog our captain.

Mind blowing to be honest ,sad thing is,the amount of people that believe them

« Last Edit: Jul 20, 2010 03:43:29 pm by dodgy »
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #50: Jul 20, 2010 03:30:52 pm
      Come on lads, lets not all round on Keith, he heard some information he probably took on face value and like the majority of us would, he shared it with us all.

I think we've all learned from when he first registered he's no Wum and has even contributed to teh forum in form of Donations.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,493 posts | 8676 
      Reply #51: Jul 20, 2010 03:35:45 pm
      Come on lads, lets not all round on Keith, he heard some information he probably took on face value and like the majority of us would, he shared it with us all.

I think we've all learned from when he first registered he's no Wum and has even contributed to teh forum in form of Donations.

I'm not specifically having a go at Keith, at the end of the day there were a lot of thick Liverpool fans who believed that sick rumour a while back.

And F**k off with the brow beating, he's still a manc!!
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #52: Jul 20, 2010 03:36:15 pm

Was not ganging up on him it was a more of a tongue in cheek reminder of where he is.
      *LFC 4EVA*
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 805 posts |
      • *LFC 4LIFE*
      Reply #53: Jul 20, 2010 03:38:03 pm

well said
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #54: Jul 20, 2010 03:40:15 pm

And F**k off with the brow beating, he's still a manc!!

I'm not brow beating to be honest mate, I just think all/most of us if we hear any information regardless of how much we like/dislike it have a tendancy to share it with fellow reds.

Keith may have been right at the time, Gerrard may have been angling for a move but their was no 'Real" interested parties, thus enforcing Gerrard into a swift change of mind, I don't really know.

As for Keith still being a Manc, not the last time I seen him in his LFC PJ's ;D

Anyway F**k it lets enjoy the past two days and hope for a third fourth and fifth in the days to come.
      khawja
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 103 posts |
      Reply #55: Jul 20, 2010 03:44:45 pm
      Gerrard was never leaving.. He is made for Liverpool and Liverpool is made for him.. I never doubted his commitment for a second...
      Obviously as a world class player and a die hard red as well, he would have been hurt by the poor state of the club... He wanted the club to show some ambition to move forward.. But really happy he has come out and stated he is staying...

Now its Nando's turn.. And i dont give a sh*t about masch... He can follow rafa or where ever he wants to
      dodgy
      • Forum Ian St John

• 426 posts | 14 
      Reply #56: Jul 20, 2010 03:50:11 pm
      He's stopping and that's all that really matters at the end of the day
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Reply #57: Jul 20, 2010 04:04:41 pm
      We knew this all along though to be fair.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,297 posts | 2766 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #58: Jul 20, 2010 04:06:40 pm
      What happened to that story that was going to be all over the press, told you it was bullshit!!

And to the divvy that left "Gerrard wouldn't leave" I f**king know that nobhead, but possibly thye reason for that is that Real dropped their interest in him. So Gerrard wouldn't have left if Rafa was still in charge, Gerrard wouldn't have left if Real hadn't have dropped their interest, he nearly moved to Chelsea twice, who is to say he wouldn't have moved to Madrid, had the club had accepted an offer, they were going to accept during that meeting Rafa had with Broughton, for those that don't know.

So to that soft c**t who loeft the neg telling me Gerrard wouldn't leave is that because you soft, f**king, thick tw*t who believes everything the club, press, sky tell you, I honestly imo believe Gerrard didn't have much of an option.

He was sh*t last season anyway, owes us bigtime this season.

Now give me another neg you anonymous shithouse rat.

If you think ive neg you i haven't
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,493 posts | 8676 
      Reply #59: Jul 20, 2010 04:24:51 pm

It's okay I know it's not you keith, should of used smilies after that he's still a manc line shouldn't I ;)
      The Kop Kid
      • Forum Steve Staunton

• 150 posts |
      Reply #60: Jul 20, 2010 04:31:38 pm
      Delighted he's staying. Still don't understand why he couldn't have said this before the World Cup.
      Pepe Reina
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,480 posts | 14 
      Reply #61: Jul 20, 2010 04:37:24 pm
      Fantastic. Here's hoping Masch does the same...
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,297 posts | 2766 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #62: Jul 20, 2010 04:38:41 pm
      It's okay I know it's not you keith, should of used smilies after that he's still a manc line shouldn't I ;)

Thank you.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,158 posts | 3385 
      Reply #63: Jul 20, 2010 04:44:01 pm
      Is right Stevie.

One more on board.
      Tayls

• 5,378 posts | 510 
      Reply #64: Jul 20, 2010 05:36:51 pm
      Come on Nando, Stevie's waiting for ya ;)
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #65: Jul 20, 2010 05:40:16 pm
      Fantastic news, would have been better if he had come out and said this before Real Madrid apparently ended their interest in him though IMO.
      gareth g
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,469 posts | 366 
      Reply #66: Jul 20, 2010 05:45:33 pm
      Fantastic news, would have been better if he had come out and said this before Real Madrid apparently ended their interest in him though IMO.
      Exactly,but still leaves you thinking, would he have?  But never mind, he's staying.
      Red5man

• 9,616 posts | 76 
      Reply #67: Jul 20, 2010 05:47:47 pm
      He's our Steven Gerrard. I never put ANY thought into him leaving us.

Full on, full blooded Liverpool.
      Madscouser
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,814 posts | 67 
      Reply #68: Jul 20, 2010 06:10:08 pm
      Great news. Now get the world cup out of your head and perform for LIVERPOOL - because last season was, to be fair, from your best,

Quick Reply