Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 23rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W4 D1 L4

NESV/Fenway Sports Group: Owners of LFC

Read 2795773 times
      Kopite78
      Re: NESV/Fenway Sports Group: Owners of LFC
      Reply #24610: Aug 01, 2018 07:06:58 am

Do wonder what kind of prepubescent-type remark i'll get for having a Dr's visit, ;D

Lad I wouldn't ever come to Liverpool if you can't take a bit of gentle piss taking..
      No offence meant

Hope nothing serious and the doctors went well 👍
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,041 posts | 3966 
      Reply #24611: Aug 01, 2018 08:32:26 am
      What markets? We aren’t listed or publicallt available, you’re just talking absolute rubbish. Of course the owners will be pleased about the clubs valuation increasing, or would you prefer they decrease the valuation?! Such a bizarre argument to make.

Klopp isn’t walking though, nor has there been any indication he’s about to. It’s an argument based entirely on a hypothetical situation.

Don't be F***ing pedantic, the markets, the commercial trading stats, whatever.
      Any record of financial performance OK?

Klopp isn't walking!! What never under any circumstances?
      Have you got the winning lottery numbers for next week?
      « Last Edit: Aug 01, 2018 12:53:36 pm by stuey »
      SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,583 posts | 400 
      Reply #24612: Aug 01, 2018 09:21:22 am
      He wants them to put their own money in (FFP is apparently not a concern)

He thinks we've paid back the stadium loan (we haven't and it's likely Mike Gordon will take extra equity from any future sale instead of asking for the load to be repaid, which makes sense, because he would make more money that way).

The real reason he doesn't like them is because they "sacked" Dalglish, but as KK has been employed in another role, that point is pretty much moot, so he tries to baffle with bullshit like "feeding the tangible asset that is Liverpool" which is basically meaningless waffle.

Swab.....where you been...!!!

Rumour doing the rounds is you've been upgrading your VIP box at Anfield….. ;) ;) ;)
      skamp
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 834 posts | 306 
      Reply #24613: Aug 01, 2018 09:43:04 am
      This thread is remarkably quiet given the activity in recent weeks.....
      Wish I'd kept my big mouth shut now, as reading the last 10 pages is giving me a headache.  We are in a good place going into the new season, right?  :)
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #24614: Aug 01, 2018 11:34:59 am
      Swab.....where you been...!!!

Rumour doing the rounds is you've been upgrading your VIP box at Anfield….. ;) ;) ;)

:laugh:
      Been on Camino, plus Camino training before that.
      SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,583 posts | 400 
      Reply #24615: Aug 01, 2018 12:27:21 pm

:laugh:
      Been on Camino, plus Camino training before that.

Right I googled it and you've been on some kind of pilgrimage or am I way off?

Welcome back anyway!
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #24616: Aug 01, 2018 12:37:12 pm
      Right I googled it and you've been on some kind of pilgrimage or am I way off?

Welcome back anyway!

It's a "Pilgrim Way" but is also used by walkers, because of the number of trails, and plentiful Albergues (hostels) along the route.

A mate of mine was telling me he wanted to do it, so I ended up going with him.
      So yeah, it's a pilgrim way, but no, I didn't go as a pilgrim because I'm not religious.

It was fun, but knackering.
      SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,583 posts | 400 
      Reply #24617: Aug 01, 2018 12:50:23 pm
      It's a "Pilgrim Way" but is also used by walkers, because of the number of trails, and plentiful Albergues (hostels) along the route.

A mate of mine was telling me he wanted to do it, so I ended up going with him.
      So yeah, it's a pilgrim way, but no, I didn't go as a pilgrim because I'm not religious.

It was fun, but knackering.

Sounds good....here's to a good season!
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,213 posts | 1646 
      Reply #24618: Aug 01, 2018 12:55:02 pm
      Don't be f**king pedantic, the markets, the commercial trading stats, wherever.
      Any record of financial performance OK?

Klopp isn't walking!! What never under any circumstances?
      Have you got the winning lottery numbers for next week?

So again, whats the issue with the value of the club increasing? Still haven’t answered that. Nothing to do with being pedantic, more about you demonstrating you haven’t a clue as references to non existent dividends, performance on non existent markets and seemingly an issue with the clubs value increasing, which makes absolute no logical sense whatsoever.

Klopp isn’t leaving in the short term and by all accounts seems very happy, so where you get the idea from that he is, only you know.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,041 posts | 3966 
      Reply #24619: Aug 01, 2018 02:01:53 pm
      So again, whats the issue with the value of the club increasing? Still haven’t answered that. Nothing to do with being pedantic, more about you demonstrating you haven’t a clue as references to non existent dividends, performance on non existent markets and seemingly an issue with the clubs value increasing, which makes absolute no logical sense whatsoever.

Klopp isn’t leaving in the short term and by all accounts seems very happy, so where you get the idea from that he is, only you know.

The value of the club is now in excess of £1bn pounds - fact.
      You would have it that shareholders etc do not receive any kind of bonus/dividend due to this increased market value of LFC, it is you who are under an illusion.

Once again you misinterpreted my comment for your agenda regarding Klopp., I made no mention of any time scale merely stating that when he does tire of the considerable pressure he is under and gets off FSG and the club are fu**ed.
      They are dependent on Klopp to keep performing miracles having no long term strategy in place.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,479 posts | 4595 
      Reply #24620: Aug 01, 2018 02:08:05 pm
      You would have it that shareholders etc do not receive any kind of bonus/dividend due to this increased market value of LFC, it is you who are under an illusion.

Once again you misinterpreted my comment for your agenda regarding Klopp., I made no mention of any time scale merely stating that when he does tire of the considerable pressure he is under and gets off FSG and the club are fu**ed.
      They are dependent on Klopp to keep performing miracles having no long term strategy in place.

Just asking, what is it you desire so much FSG do..?
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,041 posts | 3966 
      Reply #24621: Aug 01, 2018 02:30:07 pm
      Just asking, what is it you desire so much FSG do..?

Show faith in their asset, they originally paid £260m for LFC as an asset the club can repay handsomely any further monies invested.
      Arab Scouse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,242 posts | 850 
      Reply #24622: Aug 01, 2018 02:30:36 pm

- They didn't as of now and it's public The only person under an illusion is you.

- care to share your evidence and proof for that matter? Expanding the stadium, investing in the squad, building a new training complex and bringing more lucrative sponsors are not part of their long term strategy?
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #24623: Aug 01, 2018 02:32:40 pm
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,041 posts | 3966 
      Reply #24624: Aug 01, 2018 02:41:18 pm
      - They didn't as of now and it's public The only person under an illusion is you.

- care to share your evidence and proof for that matter? Expanding the stadium, investing in the squad, building a new training complex and bringing more lucrative sponsors are not part of their long term strategy?

So any monies accrued are donated to charitable causes?
      Talk F***ing sense will ya.

Loaning the club monies is not a long term plan.
      You like other fuckwits imply JWH&Co expanded the stadium etc, why lie when the world and his wife know it was by way of a loan to the club?
      Tell you why because you want to cast a positive light on people benefitting from LFC's history and reputation while they do nothing to further and enhance that status.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,423 posts | 6420 
      Reply #24625: Aug 01, 2018 02:51:18 pm
      Talk f**king sense will ya.

You like other fuckwits imply JWH&Co expanded the stadium etc, why lie when the world and his wife know it was by way of a loan to the club?
      Tell you why because you want to cast a positive light on people benefitting from LFC's history and reputation while they do nothing to further and enhance that status.

Go home Stu, you are drunk. :lmao: 
      ed603em
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 734 posts | 113 
      Reply #24626: Aug 01, 2018 02:54:32 pm
      Show faith in their asset, they originally paid £260m for LFC as an asset the club can repay handsomely any further monies invested.

When you are pressed to give specifics and to actually state what you think FSG should do with the club, you come out with vague mumbo-jumbo waffle. All the above says is 'I don't know'
      Arab Scouse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,242 posts | 850 
      Reply #24627: Aug 01, 2018 03:08:03 pm
      Talk f**king sense will ya.

- Errrr no, they are re-invested into the club as it has been for the past 8 years.

PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #24628: Aug 01, 2018 03:18:07 pm
      This sh*t is getting tedious now, you guys spend too much time in here!! Can we move to another thread and chat tactics, players and Fabinho?!
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,213 posts | 1646 
      Reply #24629: Aug 01, 2018 03:19:37 pm

Cut the rest of your hypothetical nonsense.

Firstly - the club is in private hands, so any valuation is an estimation in reality and we essentially are worth whatever someone is willing to pay (or whatever we are willing to sell at). Although given you think we are available on some kind of market would show you completely fail to understand this point.

Secondly, yes that is exactly what I am saying. There has been no dividends, or bonuses paid out. It is there in the accounts, in black and white. This is what an actual fact is, which you really seem to be struggling with and you just peddle rubbish instead.

Only a few pages back you were saying we should take the approach of the Glazers and have the owners issue a loan to fund the activities of the club, but when you reference the loan issued for the stadium you spin it into a negative. You will never ever ever change your view, irrespective of the facts and refuse to even try improve your knowledge of the circumstance and still argue that black is white. Got to be a wind up.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,041 posts | 3966 
      Reply #24630: Aug 01, 2018 03:57:49 pm
      When you are pressed to give specifics and to actually state what you think FSG should do with the club, you come out with vague mumbo-jumbo waffle. All the above says is 'I don't know'

Where is the ''mumbo jumbo'' in any part of the above?
      That specifically is a statement of fact.
      What is not factual about stating the ridiculous amount they obtained a very viable asset for and their refusal to bolster said asset proficiently?
      We could be 6 times CL winners if we had the strength in depth further investment could bring, once again FSG let that horse bolt while players who could have saved the day for whatever reason were not signed in time.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,041 posts | 3966 
      Reply #24631: Aug 01, 2018 03:59:59 pm

Talking about the CL defeat mate with no strength in depth. When Mo went we all knew we were fu**ed.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,041 posts | 3966 
      Reply #24632: Aug 01, 2018 04:18:29 pm
      Cut the rest of your hypothetical nonsense.

Firstly - the club is in private hands, so any valuation is an estimation in reality and we essentially are worth whatever someone is willing to pay (or whatever we are willing to sell at). Although given you think we are available on some kind of market would show you completely fail to understand this point.

Secondly, yes that is exactly what I am saying. There has been no dividends, or bonuses paid out. It is there in the accounts, in black and white. This is what an actual fact is, which you really seem to be struggling with and you just peddle rubbish instead.

Only a few pages back you were saying we should take the approach of the Glazers and have the owners issue a loan to fund the activities of the club, but when you reference the loan issued for the stadium you spin it into a negative. You will never ever ever change your view, irrespective of the facts and refuse to even try improve your knowledge of the circumstance and still argue that black is white. Got to be a wind up.

The only hypothesis is about Jürgen getting off, a situation obviously abhorrent to you and not to be discussed.

My point is you suggest again that shareholders and the like will receive no monies as a result of their holding in the club??
      Why should they bother?
       Having dabbled in the markets myself my bank statement indicated that there was a return on investments.

The Glazers borrowed money to specifically acquire top players not sell to buy as our manager has to, beside the fact top players were only to eager to get away from a club who were run by owners who didn't have a clue about the game; thankfully Jürgen has remedied that.

No wind up, haven't got to you seem well aggravated.
      « Last Edit: Aug 01, 2018 04:30:58 pm by stuey »

Quick Reply