Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 11th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P1 W1 D0 L0

Rafa hits back at owners changes

Read 17913 times
      kookkai
      • Forum Jamie Redknapp

• 312 posts |
      Re: Rafa hits back at owners changes
      Reply #184: Oct 20, 2010 07:58:46 pm
      Yeah I agree, Rafa is too defensive.

By the way, Inter already 3-0 against Spurs, barely 15 minutes into the game.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #185: Oct 20, 2010 08:06:10 pm
      There's a general football board for how Inter are getting on. Keep it on topic please lads.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #186: Oct 20, 2010 08:08:09 pm
      Eurored made a right tit of himself so he ran away. Thoroughly entertaining :D

As I didnt and duly posted ......you made a right tit of yourself with your wrong assumption.
      Ooops.
       ;D
      LFCexiled
      Reply #187: Oct 20, 2010 08:47:56 pm
      O dear! So long a response.

Bottom line? Don't give reasons why fans who feel differently about Rafa feel the way they to. Let them do that.

Kawnmar is obsessed with Rafa Benitez just like most of us folks on here except he points a finger at Rafa rather than hug him.

I said he's written some insightful articles; unfortunately for some fans, it is true. A recent article he wrote about how the £ 300 million would be used to clear most of the club's debts was good. He also investigated the claim by H&G that they have put £ 270 million in the club. Good too. "We keeps it real here" ;D

He may be a bell end, but bell ends have rights too.

Jesus wept!

Solodee mate me and you are going to differ and that's apparent. Definitely on the fact that bell-ends have rights, we are LFC and Anti-LFC (who have an obvious agenda) bell-ends don't have rights at all. That's Democracy for ya.

Your comment about debts just points me to Kenwar and your belief of his utter sh*te and requires only one response from me and that's none.

And to quote a great friend of mine ;)

Solodee do you know he also wrote various articles in support of Hicks and Gillette surely that shows you what a bell end he is

As regards Hodgson, nice to see you've seen sense, has Kenwar turned against him as well?

TTFN

IRIT

YNWA

LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Reply #188: Oct 20, 2010 08:57:41 pm
      As I didnt and duly posted ......you made a right tit of yourself with your wrong assumption.
      Ooops.
       ;D

Xavi plays for Barcelona. You don't spell things how they are pronounced. Rafa is tearing Tottenham to shreds as manager of the best team in Europe.

Yeah. I'm the one who looks like a tit... :lmao:
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #189: Oct 20, 2010 09:39:47 pm
      Shut up and get on with the job.   Prove everyone wrong. Win the CL this year with Inter. Double Winner.
      Yours is in managing the European champions.

How sweeter that would be for Rafa....... without the milk rant.
      Let the football do the talking.
      San Siro   4-3 tonight. Champions League.

Talking of football doing the talking...

Sunday, 16 August 2009 - Barclays Premier League
      Tottenham Hotspur 2 Liverpool FC 1

Monday, 24 August 2009 - Barclays Premier League
      Liverpool FC 1 Aston Villa 3

Saturday 17 October 2009 - Barclays Premier League
      Sunderland 1 Liverpool FC 0

Tuesday 20 October 2009 - UEFA Champions League group stage
      Liverpool FC 1 Lyon 2

Saturday 31 October 2009 - Barclays Premier League
      Fulham 3 Liverpool FC 1

Wednesday 09 December 2009 - UEFA Champions League group stage
      Liverpool FC 1 Fiorentina 2

Saturday 19 December 2009 - Barclays Premier League
      Portsmouth 2 Liverpool FC 0

Champions League worthy performances.
      Ive left out any big four matches.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #190: Oct 20, 2010 09:43:08 pm
      Rafa is tearing Tottenham to shreds as manager of the best team in Europe.

Yeh Right.
      Think its Gareth Bale doing that to Inter second half.
      Rafa?
      He held that 4 goal lead well then.
       ;D

Mourinhos team?
      LFCexiled
      Reply #191: Oct 20, 2010 09:47:50 pm
      Quote from eurored link=topic=33822.msg812951#msg812951 date=1287607388
      Mourinhos team?
      [/quote

I quite like you Euro ut lately you've gone a bit anti anything! You can adopt a team but if you're  a sh*t manager them players will do sh*t. I know your getting battered lately but just take a step back peanut. ;)
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Reply #192: Oct 20, 2010 09:50:20 pm

F**k me you're like a tap of sh*te that won't switch off!

I would make a list of all the brilliant Liverpool performances under Rafa, but unfortunately it would be too long and dwarf your pathetic little list of H+G assisted losses to such an extent that I'd feel sorry for you. Honestly.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #193: Oct 20, 2010 09:54:24 pm
      Yeh Right.
      Rafa?
       ;D

Mourinhos team?

Actually there was only 4 Mourinho signings in that starting XI, so by your logic will we say Mourhino won the Champions League with Mancini's team ?
      Misty
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,586 posts | 62 
      • At the end of the storm- Is a golden sky....
      Reply #194: Oct 20, 2010 09:58:52 pm
       :lmao:

Rafa haters-
      KennyIsKing
      • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
      Reply #195: Oct 20, 2010 10:08:50 pm
      [quote author=eurored link=topic=33822.msg812951#msg812951 date=1287607388
      Mourinhos team?

I quite like you Euro ut lately you've gone a bit anti anything! You can adopt a team but if you're  a sh*t manager them players will do sh*t. I know your getting battered lately but just take a step back peanut. ;)

Yeah just look at woy...

Inherit a team that finishes 7th and take them to the relegation zone.
      red_squirrel
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,131 posts | 15 
      Reply #196: Oct 20, 2010 10:11:21 pm
      I thought everyone knew we had a sh*te season last time around.  Show me a manager that hasn't had bad times.  Now we know the whole structure of the club changed..... and of course the funding issue.  There's a lot of mitigation and I think a little unfair just to quote results from one season.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #197: Oct 20, 2010 11:53:41 pm
      Rafa backs red call
      Inter boss feels Gomes dismissal was correct

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11945_6457501,00.html

Rafa Benitez is convinced that Heurelho Gomes' red card was justified during Inter Milan's tussle with Tottenham.

The Spurs goalkeeper was dismissed after eight minutes of Wednesday's UEFA Champions League clash at Giuseppe Meazza for hauling down Jonathan Biabiany in the box.

Tottenham were already trailing at that point to Javier Zanetti's early opener and fell further behind when Samuel Eto'o converted from the spot.

Down to ten men, their night got gradually worse as Inter added another two goals before the interval.

A second half fight-back, led by Gareth Bale's hat-trick, made the unlikely seem possible, but they ultimately went down 4-3 to the reining European champions.

The night could have been so different had Brazilian shot-stopper Gomes stayed on the field, but Inter boss Benitez is adamant that the officials had no option but to send him for an early bath.
      Testing

"I think so. It was clear," the Spaniard told Sky Sports.

"It was clear on the pitch and on the replay it was a clear foul. There are no doubts about this."

Benitez was impressed by the spirit on show from Spurs and knows his side will be given another thorough examination when they head to White Hart Lane for the return fixture in a fortnight's time.

"It will be a difficult game there," he said.

"But this is the Champions League so you always have to fight until the last minute, like today."

Fighting

Former Liverpool boss Benitez has also taken the time to thank those supporters who were in attendance on Wednesday who unveiled banners praising the job he did at Anfield.

He said: "It is obvious that the fans know what was going on. They know that I was fighting for them from the beginning until the last day. I am still fighting for them, so thank you to them."

On Tuesday, Benitez, who left Liverpool at the end of last season, launched into a bizarre rant at the Reds board, who he believes were responsible for driving him out.

Christian Purslow, former managing director on Merseyside, bore the brunt of his anger, despite having seen his popularity around the club rise of late after helping to push through a takeover from New England Sports Ventures.

He did, however, step down from his post at Anfield on Wednesday and Benitez could not resist the opportunity to have a cheeky swipe at his former employers.

"It was me yesterday talking about milk," he smiled when asked about Purslow's departure.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,686 posts | 6981 
      Reply #198: Oct 21, 2010 12:00:37 am
      Nice comments there for the Liverpool fans at the San Siro tonight.  Going to be a whole new chapter in the book of LFC Quotes dedicated just to Rafa - the whole milk thing totally baffled most thick journos apart from The Telegraph.

Dave70
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,536 posts | 76 
      Reply #199: Oct 21, 2010 12:11:47 am
      Rafa backs red call
      "It was me yesterday talking about milk," he smiled when asked about Purslow's departure.
      :lmao:

There's so much about Rafa that I miss, besides  his managerial skills.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #200: Oct 21, 2010 12:29:51 am
      Rafa backs red call

Continuing Liverpool's longstanding relationship with Milk, we won the Milk Cup 4 times (on the trot) & of course....

Ian Rush, Accrington Stanley Milk Advert, CLEAN AND IN FULL!
      solodee
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,036 posts | 147 
      • Liverpool FC All The Way
      Reply #201: Oct 21, 2010 05:56:46 am

As regards Hodgson, nice to see you've seen sense, has Kenwar turned against him as well?

TTFN

IRIT

YNWA

Saw sense? that is lame. RH deserved the period of grace ad support he's had from the fan. Only sensible. Fans who wrote his off even before the Arsenal game were just speculating. You know, Kinda like Talkaloadofbull throwing a lot of stories out there and hoping one will turn out to be true.

Rijkard won a lot with barca but looked like a poor manager with the turks. Who knows, he may come to Anfield and blow us all away. I don't see it happening though; since Liverpool FC is rumoured to be in talks with Pelligrini.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #202: Oct 21, 2010 06:18:08 am
      Yeh Right.
      Rafa?
       ;D

Mourinhos team?

Are you F***ing serious? By god you are making are right tit of yourself with these blatant wind-up comments. For someone who so long i have thought as a level headed poster, you are blatantly trying to piss people off by typing the kind of sh*t that Jamie I'm-a-F***ing-full-of-myself-c**t Kanwar would be proud of.

Mourinhos teams? As someone pointed out up there, Mourinho didn't purchase the whole F***ing team did he? F**k off with that sh*te.

Typical of a media bullshit article that is, make a comment about Tottenhams come-back rather than the smashing that Inter gave them. FACT here euro - Inter were 4-1 up until the 90th. The game was dead. Now, a 2 goal flourish in the last couple minutes is hardly a managerial error. That was players letting their guard down thinking the game was won. And such was the manner in which Rafa outclassed Harry c**t-nap, the game was won. 2 goals in the 90th in most games would get you a point at least - Rafas team had built such a lead they still came away with all 3. He totally outclassed Harry, and made a right fool of that Spurs team.

Torres turned into one of the most feared strikers in the world under Rafa. Now he looks a shade of that under Hodgson, and could leave if we don't rectify that.

Now, i would argue that Eto'o is the most feared striker in Europe at the minute, and that is down to Rafa's system. Eto'o has said himself Rafa has allowed the team to press more, rather than Mourinho's counter philosophy. Funny, i thought Rafa was the defensive one?

Oh, and on that subject - Mourinho has inherited a team of superstars at Real. If he wins all there, they will hail him as a hero - but didn't he just inherit a team? :roll:

Oh and your list of bad results was just sh*te. I could do the same thing for Slur Alex, every manager has some bad games. Utter sh*te is what you are posting on this subject, and thats a fact. I'm no blind follower, he F***ing had me as frustrated as anyone - but he fought for us, and ultimately fell on his sword for us. Just read those quotes up there, had me on the verge of tears.

Sorry for the rant guys, just sick of seeing members of this forum who should know better than to buy into media bullshit :mad:
      redmau5
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 393 posts |
      Reply #203: Oct 21, 2010 06:59:57 am
      Yeh Right.
      Rafa?
       ;D

Mourinhos team?

That tw*t(jose) inherited that team.

But on your point of this type of view.  Woy inherited LFC, look where thats got him compared to rafa running the tesam
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #204: Oct 21, 2010 11:57:56 am
      I want to keep the adrenalin going ladies.
      I got ma fix on Hicks and Gillett so anything for a bit of controversy !!!
      OK.

If it makes you all happy I'll wind my neck in.

What I would really like to say is that when we get rid of this clown and get moving up the league then we are going to be one of the best debt controlled  and income generating football clubs in the world.
      This really is all short term pain.

I wouldnt want to be down the other end of the East Lancs.
      We are getting out of the sh*te slowly. They're going down the toilet scuse the pun.

All friends again?

Mwa Mwa Dahlinks

;D .

crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #205: Oct 21, 2010 12:03:06 pm
      eurored, you been on the juice?
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #206: Oct 21, 2010 12:07:40 pm
      Saw sense? that is lame. RH deserved the period of grace ad support he's had from the fan. Only sensible. Fans who wrote his off even before the Arsenal game were just speculating. You know, Kinda like Talkaloadofbull throwing a lot of stories out there and hoping one will turn out to be true.

Rijkard won a lot with barca but looked like a poor manager with the turks. Who knows, he may come to Anfield and blow us all away. I don't see it happening though; since Liverpool FC is rumoured to be in talks with Pelligrini.

I wouldn't say I was speculating about Roy when I wrote him off before he even became manager, I'm lucky enough and old enough to remember his Blackburn stint and the type of football he tried to play, the exact same kind of football he produced at Fulham, which is football for midtable teams, the Game has evolved Roy Hodgson hasn't.

Quick Reply