Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Wolves [Premier League] Sun 19th May @ 4:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 16th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P13 W6 D5 L2

Best XBox 360 Games?

Read 12081 times
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Re: Best XBox 360 Games?
      Reply #46: May 20, 2012 02:31:12 pm
      Yeh, only GTA IV was a let down. That game sucked xD

The gameplay was still good, the characters were abysmal, unlikeable and, for the first time, left me feeling disconnected from the game.
      « Last Edit: May 20, 2012 02:45:56 pm by Roddenberry »
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #47: May 20, 2012 02:44:46 pm
      Yeh, only GTA IV was a let down. That game sucked xD

Graphics could be improved though!!
      Bl00D
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 750 posts |
      Reply #48: May 23, 2012 04:53:19 pm
      And Bl00D, Batman is simply awesome. I really enjoy the fighting mechanism.

Youre not wrong there, Loving it, as good (if not better) as Arkham Asylum, Glideing through the streets Kickin ar*e and takin names, Really enjoying it, with all the side quests ect.
      Gunna keep me hooked for a while me thinks.
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,600 posts | 1505 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #49: May 23, 2012 05:11:14 pm
      My copy of Ghost Recon Future Soldier arrived today, couple of days early, love ShopTo.net!! (seriously check them out)

Gonna give it a quick go later, dont want to get into it too much though now as I still have Max Payne 3 to finish and I hate playing multiple games once I have already started one..

Youre not wrong there, Loving it, as good (if not better) as Arkham Asylum, Glideing through the streets Kickin ar*e and takin names, Really enjoying it, with all the side quests ect.
      Gunna keep me hooked for a while me thinks.
      Awesome game, still think Asylum was better but still a must play, fighting is just so smooth and fluid. I think I should have spent more time on it though.. finished the main quest and most of the side missions but there is some stuff I had to do, ended up selling it though...
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      Reply #50: May 23, 2012 05:31:35 pm
      My copy of Ghost Recon Future Soldier arrived today, couple of days early, love ShopTo.net!! (seriously check them out)

Gonna give it a quick go later, dont want to get into it too much though now as I still have Max Payne 3 to finish and I hate playing multiple games once I have already started one..

Awesome game, still think Asylum was better but still a must play, fighting is just so smooth and fluid. I think I should have spent more time on it though.. finished the main quest and most of the side missions but there is some stuff I had to do, ended up selling it though...

ShopTo.Net is reliable as hell! I've only bought two games from them so far (non pre-orders) - Call of Duty Black Ops Hardened Edition and Dynasty Warriors7, and they came about at max 2 days later. Wished they'd drop their prices more often, though.

I actually got all the trophies (Xbox achievements) for Arkham Asylum and the Combat Challeges were ... so difficult for me.

Anyone checked out Far Cry 3 yet?

Looks amazing ..

Far Cry 3 - Stranded Trailer [UK]
      Bl00D
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 750 posts |
      Reply #51: May 25, 2012 12:40:17 pm

Loved the first one (pc) the add-onn animalinstincts thingy ruined it in my eyes,
      second one wasnt too bad, 3rd one looks good, but most games do nowadays,might give it a whurl!
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,600 posts | 1505 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #52: May 25, 2012 09:38:43 pm
      Just completed Max Payne 3, absolutely brilliant game! non stop action from start to finish and some really awesome set piece moments. If I get the chance might play through on the highest difficulty for a bit of a challenge, I played it on Medium this time as I know from the last two they were quite unforgiving and it gave me a better challenge than some other games on the higher difficulty's.

Must buy!

Ghost Recon time..
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #53: May 28, 2012 02:46:05 am

Looks amazing ..

Nice video but zero gameplay footage  :-\
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      Reply #54: May 28, 2012 03:36:17 pm
      Nice video but zero gameplay footage  :-\

Far Cry 3 - E3 2011: Gameplay Live Demo

I think it starts from 3:00 onwards.
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,600 posts | 1505 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #55: May 28, 2012 04:12:22 pm
      As long as its better that Far Cry 2... I'll be happy :P

Far Cry Predator was my favourite, nice crazy gameplay!
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #56: May 28, 2012 05:20:43 pm
      It does look good but Far Cry 2 was a bit of a let down for me too.
      DOBBS83
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,034 posts | 34 
      • @chrisdobbs83
      Reply #57: Jul 19, 2012 05:35:58 am
      Batman: Arkham City
      Billo
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,709 posts | 895 
      Reply #58: Jul 20, 2012 11:49:37 pm
      get God of war3, uncharted3, infamous2, gran turismo5, mgs4...oh wait, you meant 360? :D

I would seriously consider buying dragons dogma, mass effect 1&2, demon souls and skyrim since they sound like they are you would like.
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,600 posts | 1505 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #59: Jul 21, 2012 12:45:09 pm
      get God of war3, uncharted3, infamous2, gran turismo5, mgs4...oh wait, you meant 360? :D

I would seriously consider buying dragons dogma, mass effect 1&2, demon souls and skyrim since they sound like they are you would like.
      The one in green is good, the rest meh...  ;D

Oh and Dragons Dogma, YES! Awesome game!
      DirtyRed
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 33 posts |
      Reply #60: Aug 21, 2012 01:49:23 am
      Bioshock
      QuicoGalante
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,509 posts | 120 
      • Uruguay 2030
      Reply #61: Aug 21, 2012 10:45:41 pm
      Just ordered an Xbox 360 Star Wars bundle with kinect. Can someone suggest some kinect games, either for me, or for my little girl (she is 4)
      Also, what is the best 1st person shooter around?

I really like the HITMAN kind of games, and read that Assasins Creed is pretty similar, anyone recommends it?
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,600 posts | 1505 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #62: Aug 22, 2012 02:32:57 pm
      Just ordered an Xbox 360 Star Wars bundle with kinect. Can someone suggest some kinect games, either for me, or for my little girl (she is 4)
      Also, what is the best 1st person shooter around?

I really like the HITMAN kind of games, and read that Assasins Creed is pretty similar, anyone recommends it?
      Kinect:
      Kinectimals
      Kinect Sports
      Dance Central

As for the best first person shooter, that's dependant on your style, if you want a quick run around and kill as many people as possible, Call of Duty is your game, Modern Warfare 3 being the most recent, although Black Ops 2 is out soon. Another game is Battlefield 3 but that involves working with your team mates and being a little more patient. But they are the two main ones, Call of Duty and Battlefield.

Assassins Creed is a good game, first is a little boring  and repetitive but I think if your gonna play them it is essential you play them all and I guess there are similarity's between Hitman and this but not many, just mainly the stealth. I would go for the Splinter Cell games if you want something like Hitman.
      QuicoGalante
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,509 posts | 120 
      • Uruguay 2030
      Reply #63: Aug 22, 2012 06:37:44 pm
      Kinect:
      Kinectimals
      Kinect Sports
      Dance Central

As for the best first person shooter, that's dependant on your style, if you want a quick run around and kill as many people as possible, Call of Duty is your game, Modern Warfare 3 being the most recent, although Black Ops 2 is out soon. Another game is Battlefield 3 but that involves working with your team mates and being a little more patient. But they are the two main ones, Call of Duty and Battlefield.

Assassins Creed is a good game, first is a little boring  and repetitive but I think if your gonna play them it is essential you play them all and I guess there are similarity's between Hitman and this but not many, just mainly the stealth. I would go for the Splinter Cell games if you want something like Hitman.
      Thanks for the info. SPlinter cell sounds good, as i love Clancy´s books. Which one do you recommend to start with?
      EDIT: cant find what appears to be the first one of the series. Is it available for the 360?
      « Last Edit: Aug 22, 2012 06:55:20 pm by QuicoGalante »
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,600 posts | 1505 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #64: Aug 22, 2012 08:02:25 pm
      The first few where released on PC, Xbox and PS2.

The old Xbox versions actually still work on the Xbox 360, but of course they dont look as good as today's games xD

Or if you have a PS3, they do a Splinter Cell Trilogy HD remake, where they have redone the first 3 games for HD (Not sure if they are releasing a 360 version) -> http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tom-Clancys-Splinter-Cell-Trilogy/dp/B004JLNKNK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1345661840&sr=8-1

Here is a graph showing the order of releases, if you don't fancy getting the older games and instead fancy starting with the 360 versions, you can always go on YouTube and you will find videos that give you a brief outline of the story so far.

Splinter Cell Essentials is a PSP only game but doesnt really need to be played to keep with the story.

NaumanChoudry
      • Forum Youth Player

• 9 posts |
      • ☆★ Liverpool Football Club!
      Reply #65: Aug 22, 2012 10:13:36 pm
      Splinter Cell Conviction is an excellent Xbox 360 game..
      Have a look at Minecraft it's quite fun even on Xbox!
      Really looking forward to Splinter Cell Blacklist!
      craglad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,009 posts | 25 
      Reply #66: Sep 20, 2012 02:37:19 pm
      Left for dead 1 and 2. Quality online zombie games.
      QuicoGalante
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,509 posts | 120 
      • Uruguay 2030
      Reply #67: Feb 04, 2013 05:10:53 pm
      Finnished sniper elite demo, was great, didnt manage a nut-shot though :(, definatly on my shopping list.

Got a copy of SE v2, and i must ssay the demo does not do the game justice. Its a very good mix of sniper games and COD. I have to say the ballistics of the game are very advanced and reallistic. Some people have complained the AI is dumb, but only if you dont play on ELITE difficulty. If you do buy it, star on elite right away, and you will have a blast!

nut hots, liver shots, eye shots, ricochet shots, 2-3 and 4 in one shots, You can even shoot an enemy sniper trough his scope, into the brain, trough his spine and out of his ass!!.

Plus the story is very accurate and interesting.

QuicoGalante
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,509 posts | 120 
      • Uruguay 2030
      Reply #68: Feb 04, 2013 05:13:06 pm
      The first few where released on PC, Xbox and PS2.

The old Xbox versions actually still work on the Xbox 360, but of course they dont look as good as today's games xD

Or if you have a PS3, they do a Splinter Cell Trilogy HD remake, where they have redone the first 3 games for HD (Not sure if they are releasing a 360 version) -> http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tom-Clancys-Splinter-Cell-Trilogy/dp/B004JLNKNK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1345661840&sr=8-1

Here is a graph showing the order of releases, if you don't fancy getting the older games and instead fancy starting with the 360 versions, you can always go on YouTube and you will find videos that give you a brief outline of the story so far.

Splinter Cell Essentials is a PSP only game but doesnt really need to be played to keep with the story.

Finished the Splinter cell conviction, and I must say it was fantastic!! Im still finishing the awards, as some are quite difficult, but some ill never get because you need to play online to do so (hate it when they do that)

Thanks for the info again, and for the recommendation!. Looking forward to blacklist!

Quick Reply