Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 23rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W4 D1 L4

Scott Parker (West Ham)

Read 9535 times
      Semple
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Re: Scott Parker (West Ham)
      Reply #23: May 17, 2011 10:30:58 pm
      I have always been a big admirer of the way Parker plays. He wears his heart on his sleeve. However, i do wonder how much truth there is in this. I think that the media have put the fact that West Ham have been relegated and him probably wanting away, together and are coming out with a load of crap. Still wouldn't say no though.
      BarneyLFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,838 posts | 137 
      Reply #24: May 18, 2011 02:00:00 am
      Sure. Why not? Also, I'd definitely loan out Jonjo. He needs experience.
      gazza31
      • Banned

• 2,751 posts | 35 
      Reply #25: May 21, 2011 08:29:49 am
      Linked again today, nothing surer than he's leaving West Ham so could be a possibility.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,597 posts | 1813 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #26: May 21, 2011 09:13:30 am
      Id take him, swap for poulsen. ;D.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,356 posts | 2876 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #27: May 21, 2011 09:58:41 am

True

Difference is the then owners never stated they had policy of buying young players
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #28: May 21, 2011 10:03:39 am
      Be alright as a stop gap signing at the right price and would allow us to to pursue more pressing areas without breaking the bank but with the possibility of Aquilani returning I can not see us signing a central midfielder until his future is resolved.

If it came down to a choice between Parker and Adam, think I'd have to go for Parker.
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #29: May 21, 2011 10:43:45 am
      Good player pity he is not a few years younger would be a good signing then
      Macedonian_Red
      • Banned
      • Started Topic

• 4,762 posts | 63 
      Reply #30: May 21, 2011 10:47:34 am

I know that he is 30, but many players in his position has been very effective until 33-34 ... Personally, I would like us to get him, in case Aquilani doesn't return ... Parker would perform a valuable role at our team, and would allow us to develop Shelvey (who is only 19) in a more natural way ...
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,479 posts | 2862 
      Reply #31: May 21, 2011 10:58:38 am
      The only situation I can see the funds being released for him are a) if Aquilani goes and b) if he's very cheap.

But he won't be that cheap because a lot of Premier League clubs would be interested in him.
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #32: May 21, 2011 11:04:13 am
      Dont he will be worth what west ham are asking solely on his age. He is 31 now and i think he is a dynamite type midfielder. I think over the next couple of years his legs will go. A good player though
      Macedonian_Red
      • Banned
      • Started Topic

• 4,762 posts | 63 
      Reply #33: May 22, 2011 12:36:55 am

Dalglish draws up three-man midfielder shortlist

Published 23:31 21/05/11

Liverpool boss Kenny Dalglish is targeting three players to fill his midfield for next season.

Dalglish has set his sights on Brazil international Diego, who plays for German club Wolfsburg and hot Wigan prospect James McCarthy.

The Merseysiders also have their eye on Writers’ Footballer of the Year Scott Parker, but seem destined to lose out to Tottenham in the race to sign the West Ham vice-captain.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Liverpool-Transfer-news-Kenny-Dalglish-wants-Wolfsburg-Diego-Wigan-James-McCarthy-and-West-Ham-Scott-Parker-article738879.html
      daveyd
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,670 posts | 35 
      • Jürgen Klopp to take us back to the top
      Reply #34: May 22, 2011 12:51:42 am
      Dalglish draws up three-man midfielder shortlist

Published 23:31 21/05/11

Liverpool boss Kenny Dalglish is targeting three players to fill his midfield for next season.

Dalglish has set his sights on Brazil international Diego, who plays for German club Wolfsburg and hot Wigan prospect James McCarthy.

The Merseysiders also have their eye on Writers’ Footballer of the Year Scott Parker, but seem destined to lose out to Tottenham in the race to sign the West Ham vice-captain.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Liverpool-Transfer-news-Kenny-Dalglish-wants-Wolfsburg-Diego-Wigan-James-McCarthy-and-West-Ham-Scott-Parker-article738879.html

See my last post on...................... ..............who care's. We can read sh*te in the paper's in the morning. Give it a rest Macedonian. Rumour,rumour,rumour based all of your crap.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,332 posts | 4960 
      Reply #35: May 22, 2011 01:00:56 am
      See my last post on...................... ..............who care's. We can read sh*te in the paper's in the morning. Give it a rest Macedonian. Rumour,rumour,rumour based all of your crap.

To be fair to Macedonian Red mate he is only posting articles relating to players we are linked with.

May be the same article but it is relevant to each player he has posted it in.
      daveyd
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,670 posts | 35 
      Reply #36: May 22, 2011 01:06:36 am
      To be fair to Macedonian Red mate he is only posting articles relating to players we are linked with.

May be the same article but it is relevant to each player he has posted it in.
      Same crap every day. he brings up related news from years ago or links with different clubs but same player that is or was linked to us. Just give him his own''RED TOP''page
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,332 posts | 4960 
      Reply #37: May 22, 2011 01:08:49 am
      Same crap every day. he brings up related news from years ago or links with different clubs but same player that is or was linked to us. Just give him his own''RED TOP''page

I honestly don't see what you're problem with this. This is an article from tomorrows papers in which we are linked to the players. Plenty of people do this on the forum.
      daveyd
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,670 posts | 35 
      Reply #38: May 22, 2011 01:17:48 am
      I honestly don't see what you're problem with this. This is an article from tomorrows papers in which we are linked to the players. Plenty of people do this on the forum.
      H
      His only contributions are quotes from papers that mainly turnout to be ''sh*te Sunday Headline's'' or ''Stories from source's''and the like that anyone can pick up on the internet and make a thread from. I could read an article from ''The Daily Spanner Gossip Column'' and post it as fact and expect a response.
      Baustinsali08
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,514 posts | 29 
      Reply #39: May 23, 2011 05:26:16 am
      His only contributions are quotes from papers that mainly turnout to be ''Sh*te Sunday Headline's'' or ''Stories from source's''and the like that anyone can pick up on the internet and make a thread from. I could read an article from ''The Daily Spanner Gossip Column'' and post it as fact and expect a response.

You don't have to respond or you don't even have to read it  ;D
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #40: May 23, 2011 06:29:56 am
      His only contributions are quotes from papers that mainly turnout to be ''sh*te Sunday Headline's'' or ''Stories from source's''and the like that anyone can pick up on the internet and make a thread from. I could read an article from ''The Daily Spanner Gossip Column'' and post it as fact and expect a response.

Mate, wtf is your problem? If you don't want to read speculation, then stay out of the transfer speculation topics. I suggest you get ready, the speculation is only just begining, and for the next 100 odd days, this place will be rife with sh*te links to players, - its fun, honest.
      brilad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,967 posts | 99 
      Reply #41: May 23, 2011 09:50:33 am
      Who,s shat in your bed??????he,s only posting links on players we might be linked to,as this is a transfer thread :dunceblock:
      Semple
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Reply #42: May 23, 2011 10:14:30 am

Jez mate, if you didn't want to read speculation, go elsewhere.

Doubt we'll get Scott Parker. I would have thought he would have been a fantastic addition. Rated him very highly for years. However, Dirty Harry gets his man, from the looks of it.
      kennystaff
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 292 posts |
      Reply #43: May 23, 2011 10:39:37 am

What gives you the right to tell someome to give it a rest? It's a thread about Scott Parker and all he's done is post something related to it. Get a grip you arrogant t**t.

On topic, I think he'd be a great addition but can't see it happening due to the owners policy. We need signings in other position first!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,438 posts | 8656 
      Reply #44: May 23, 2011 01:28:55 pm
      Will end up at Spurs!
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,654 posts | 3888 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #45: May 23, 2011 04:44:20 pm

He's not the only one who continually posts from media links.
      Don't see you chasing down the others over it.

Quick Reply