Trending Topics

Next match: Villa v LFC [Premier League] Mon 13th May @ 8:00 pm
      Villa Park

Today is the 11th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P18 W9 D6 L3

FA Suarez documents released

Read 55840 times
      RedLFCBlood
      Re: FA Suarez documents released
      Reply #437: Jan 02, 2012 09:30:36 pm
      And guess who has mexican team mates...

Patrice Evra. ;)

It appears that we do have genuine grounds for an appeal as its a legal failure with the process and one that could be proved with a Uruguayan Spanish speaker and a Spanish, Spanish Speaker.
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,875 posts | 704 
      Reply #438: Jan 02, 2012 09:32:44 pm
      Quote from waltonl4
      I know I am furious at how the FA have dealt with this imagine how poor Luis feels. The stupid boy only went and told the truth and look where that got him against a liar of a Frenchman.
      Hope the club come out aggressively with the statement and basically tell the FA you may have rules but you cant go around calling people racists without evidence.

In sport, you can never trust a Frenchman's "honesty". Ireland know that all too well.
      QuicoGalante
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,509 posts | 120 
      • Uruguay 2030
      Reply #439: Jan 02, 2012 09:43:54 pm
      In sport, you can never trust a Frenchman's "honesty". Ireland know that all too well.
      Well, when the British Empire invaded Uruguay in  the 1800s, the French (Napoleon) promised to send help...we are still waiting, but that has nothing to do with the case, hahahahahaha

Point is, Evra is a c**t, a liar, and a coward (if what he alleges is true,any normal person would have kicked Suarez teeth down his throat!). He is a miniature of a man, not a man.
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,875 posts | 704 
      Reply #440: Jan 02, 2012 09:44:39 pm
      Quote from Brian78
      Can anyone answer this for me please, put aside the ifs ands and buts...

Why are all the media outlets and various other groups advising the club not to proceed with fighting this? The report is farcial proves nothing yet they are all saying drop it Liverpool or your worldwide reputation is at stake!! Why?

Our "worldwide reputation" is not at stake, in most countries racism is not as big a social issue as in the UK. In the UK, if you're seen to be defending Luis, you're seen to be condoning racism, which isn't the case. So everyone is out to tell us what to do. It's not their employee facing a 2-month ban from his job, as ours is. We don't have to listen to them, we just have to do the right thing for Luis Suarez and Liverpool Football Club, and I'm sure that's what we will do. 

verde-rubro
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 2,005 posts | 224 
      Reply #441: Jan 02, 2012 09:44:41 pm
      Because it's the same with the self-pity city sh*t, they hate the fact we're so unified and also the embarrassment it would cause the FA if it was dragged through a proper court.

Question: If Suarez has so badly racially abused Evra, why hasn't he been arrested, like John Terry?

Because it's bollocks!!

because they are,
      they were waiting for the FA report
      bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,564 posts | 1670 
      • YNWA
      Reply #442: Jan 02, 2012 10:14:08 pm
      Saw this today:
      http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1003241/anti-racism-group-slams-reds-over-suarez-support?cc=5739

Once European (or Worldwide) groups like this wade in and make statements against the club, the less likely I think LFC are to appeal.
      Whatever about the rights or wrongs, the fine detail gets lost when bigger groups enter the stage and start making broad comments.
      At that point the club needs to make a choice.
      Is it worth appealing and continuing the fight based on:
      a) the likelihood of the decision being reversed (which I'd say that's no chance at this stage, the FA are determined to make an example)
      b) by extending the public discussion through appeal, the more the club's name continues (rightly or wrongly) to be associated with racism

IMO Suarez probably was unwise to use the terms he did, but surely deserved the benefit of the doubt/a 2nd chance/a lighter penalty given the obvious language / cultural differences. The FA was a hungry dog and they'd found their bone. Politics...
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #443: Jan 02, 2012 10:31:43 pm
      Evra is Senegalese.

That interpretation that RedLFCBlood has re printed is brilliant.

Why did Suarez employ a dickhead. Why werent Slaughter and May on this as club lawyers.
      The best (and most expensive) in the UK... even better than Cliiford Chance who are the biggest firm.

I hope these people are reading these forums. Weve done the business already for  Luis.
      Who pays our costs.

Ah Mr Fergushhhon. Know its your birthday and all that but theres a few grand me and me mates would like for the sh*t you, the little Senegalese and the FA have created.

Was Rio Ferdinand involved at all in witness statements? See his liccle bruvver is busy darn sarf. Keeping it in the family.
      QuicoGalante
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,509 posts | 120 
      • Uruguay 2030
      Reply #444: Jan 02, 2012 10:42:28 pm
      From another forum.

I will quote first the FA document on the key point:

“90. Mr Evra's evidence was that, in response to his question "Why did you kick me?", Mr
      Suarez replied "Porque tu eres negro". Mr Evra said that at the time Mr Suarez made that
      comment, he (Mr Evra) understood it to mean "Because you are a ******". He now says
      that he believes the words used by Mr Suarez mean "Because you are black".”

End quote.

I read the whole FA report. I am a Uruguayan born in Montevideo, currently a university Literature and Language professor in the US. It is clear to me that the Spanish language reported by Evra is inconsistent with Luis Suárez’s way of speaking Spanish. I am surprised nobody (and especially, the Liverpool lawyers) raised this point. The key is that Evra makes Suárez to appear using forms of Spanish Suárez just wouldn't use. Suárez cannot speak as Evra reported him speaking. And that strongly suggests that Evra made the whole thing up.

This is, I believe, key for the case and, if acknowledged, it would destroy Evra’s credibility. The fact that the FA has not noted that Suárez would never say “porque tu eres negro” (that is just not a way of speaking in the Rio de la Plata area), much less “porque tu es negro” or “tues negro” (as Comolly apparently stated), which are gramatically incorrect or just do not exist in Spanish. You don’t use the verb “ser” (to be) in the Rio de la Plata area that way. Luis Suarez would have said “porque SOS negro”. There is no possible variation or alternative to this whatsoever in our use of Spanish. And we of course don’t say “por que tu es negro” (as supposedly Commoly reported) because this is no Spanish syntax. In that sentence “es” is being wrongly conjugated in the third person of singular while it should have been conjugated in the second, “sos” (and never, I repeat, “eres”). Hence, I don't know what Comolly heard from Suarez after the match, but I am positive he got it wrong--unless we believe that Suarez cannot even speak Spanish...

What follows to these is that Evra’s report on what Suarez said is unreliable, just because Evra depicts Suárez speaking in a form of Spanish Suárez just does not use.- Suárez cannot have said “porque tu eres negro”. He would have said--if at all he said anything-- “porque sos negro”. And the problem is that this is not what Evra declared. Once again: Evra reports Suárez to have told him “porque tu eres negro” which just sound unplausible. People from Montevideo or Buenos Aires just do NOT USE that verb “ser” (to be) that way. In such a case we would say “porque sos negro”. How come Evra reports Suárez speaking as he does not speak, and the FA accepts his word? Looks like Evra is making this up.

That said, let’s pay some attention to the incredibly sloppy way the FA has managed the Spanish language in their report.

“138. Mr Comolli said in his witness statement that Mr Suarez told him nothing happened. He
      said that there was one incident where he said sorry to Mr Evra and Mr Evra told him
      "Don't touch me, South American" to which Mr Comolli thought Mr Suarez said he had
      replied "Por que, tu eres negro?". (...) Mr Comolli confirmed under cross-examination
      that he believed that what he was told by Mr Suarez in this meeting was that the words he
      had used to Mr Evra translated as "Why, because you are black"." Endquote.

“Por que, tu eres negro?”
. ??!! This makes no sense. It is no Spanish. “Por quĂ©â€ means “why” (and not “because” in this case). It is incorrectly spelled by the FA in their official report (they don’t seem to give a damn about Spanish, since they treat Spanish in such a careless way all along the report). It cannot be translated in a way that makes sense. Literally, if I had to translate it, it would be something like this: “why, you are black?” I have no idea what that could mean.

And Mr Comolli’s version is VERY different from Suarez’s own statement. Let’s see what Suarez himself reported:

"141. Mr Suarez's version of this conversation was as follows. He said that Mr Comolli
      explained to him that Sir Alex Ferguson and Mr Evra had complained to the referee that
      Mr Suarez had racially insulted Mr Evra five times during the game. Mr Comolli asked Mr
      Suarez to tell him what happened. Mr Suarez told him that Mr Evra had said to him
      "Don't touch me, South American". Mr Suarez had said "Por que negro?". Mr Suarez told
      Mr Comolli that this was the only thing he had said."

What Suarez stated makes perfect sense in the Spanish we speak in the Rio de la Plata area –even though, again, it is ill transcripted by the FA. They should have written: “¿Por quĂ©, negro?”. Then, I have no idea why, the FA believes in the incorrect Spanish of a non native speaker (Comolli), instead of crediting Suarez about his own words

The linguistic abilities of the FA are completely under question here, and they seem to have been key in their grounding of the case. Let’s see how lousy their understanding and use of Spanish language is, by looking in detail at just another part of the reasons alleged by the FA:

"284 (...) Mr Comolli said to the referee that Mr Evra first said "you
      are South American" to Mr Suarez who responded with "Tues Negro" which translates as
      "you are black"." Endquote.

It is ridiculous that the FA, after careful consideration of everything, would even consider relevant whatever Mr Comolli might have understood from Suárez, when it is clear Mr Comolli can barely understands what he himself is trying to say in Spanish. I say this because “tues” is no Spanish word. And “tues negro” cannot be translated at all—let alone into what the FA says it means. It’s simply not a Spanish expression, so it cannot be “translated”. Comolli recollection from his chat with Suárez just after the match is unreliable. A pity since it arrived to the FA jury through a Liverpool official, but the language is so ridiculously wrong it makes me laugh.

In sum: Suárez could not have even said “tu eres” negro, which would be gramatically correct in Madrid, because in the Rio de la Plata area we would never say “tu eres negro”, but “vos SOS negro”. And that is a fact, not a matter of the opinion of anyone, not even the language experts consulted by the FA, of course. I am a native speaker of Montevideo, a PhD in Spanish by Stanford, and currently a professor of Spanish at Brown University, and if I was called to court on this, I would categorically deny that Suarez, who lived his adult life in Montevideo—despite being born in Salto—could have said other than “vos sos negro”. There is no way in the world he could have said to Evra, spontaneously and as a reaction to Evra’s words and attitudes, “porque tu eres negro”—and much less “tues negro”, that doesn’t exist. Simply “tues” is no Spanish.
      Despite of that, the FA makes it stand and transcribes it in their report, and substantiate their conviction on these words.

Reading Evra’s statement, I understand it could happen that Evra misunderstood SuĂĄrez at some point. When SuĂĄrez said “¿por quĂ©, negro?”, Evra might have assumed that as a racial insult, while SuĂĄrez—even in the heat of a discussion—could perfectly have said that as a way of normally expressing himself (not exactly to calm Evra down, but just because he normally would talk like that without thinking about it). This point is where the cultural clash seems more important, and it is working against SuĂĄrez because nobody in the jury (let alone the Daily Mail kind of media) seems to even start understanding the common way we use the term “negro” in the Rio de la Plata area. They heard their experts, and their experts explained the different options of our use of the word depending on different contexts and intentions. Then, the jury just decided that the whole thing was an equally aggressive clash by both sides, and because of that, they concluded SuĂĄrez could have not use the "negro" word to Evra in a descriptive way. Why? Their interpretation is not clear to me and doesn’t seem to be the only one possible. “¿Por quĂ©, negro?” (after Evra said “Don’t touch me you South American”) is not offensive, but a question, and a very common one indeed, where “negro” is a DESCRIPTIVE noun, not an adjective loaded with a negative connotation. I completely understand why a British or an American might start not understanding the tone or the intention from SuĂĄrez. But I myself can clearly understand the account SuĂĄrez does and it seems consistent to me. I hear it more as a common (unmarked and uncharged) addressing to Evra.

Finally, the whole verdict seems to be grounded on 3 elements:
      1) The FA tends to believe Evra is more reliable than Suarez (a purely subjective element)
      2) The FA does not seem to have understood the Spanish language allegedly used --even though they grounded they verdict on their own interpretation of that very Spanish language.
      3) They believe the word "negro" cannot be used just in a descriptive way in the context of a discussion--which means they don't really understand how we do use it in the Rio de la Plata area. This made them feel Suarez was unreliable and probably aggravated them.

A pity. The most important thing here has to do with proportion. Suárez’s name has been destroyed and now the FA has shown there is NO EVIDENCE whatsoever of Suarez saying any of the things Evra attributes to him, exception made of Evra’s own statement.

Evra convinced the FA. And I wonder how much of racial prejudice (against the "wild animals" South Americans are supposed to be after Alf Ramsey's famous remark) there is at play on the FA and media heads.

http://www.brown.edu/Departments/Hispanic_Studies/people/facultypage.php?id=1187272621
      This is the man who supposedly wrote the message you posted, going by the data he gives. Looks legit enough for Liverpool to use!!. Can someone get this info to the people who CAN do something?
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #445: Jan 02, 2012 10:44:45 pm
      I'm getting pissed off with media outlets stating this "7 times" thing as fact.  Have they even read the report?
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #446: Jan 02, 2012 10:48:39 pm
      I'm getting pissed off with media outlets stating this "7 times" thing as fact.  Have they even read the report?

No they skipped to page 115 felt villified and commenced printing.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,296 posts | 4943 
      Reply #447: Jan 02, 2012 10:51:59 pm

It is ridiculous rodders but just shows them for what they are.

I have totally given up on any from of print media now after only occasionally buying newspapers for a while.
      IrishRed_IO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,484 posts | 344 
      • Formerly InertObject
      Reply #448: Jan 02, 2012 11:09:35 pm
      So the jist of it all is that the FA believe that the 'evradince' given is believable and it is probably true. Ridiculous.
      QuicoGalante
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,509 posts | 120 
      • Uruguay 2030
      Reply #449: Jan 02, 2012 11:30:06 pm
      IF LFC appeal, i guess it will be like an unstoppable force hitting an inamobile object...
      finchie
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,576 posts | 154 
      Reply #450: Jan 02, 2012 11:33:03 pm
      http://www.brown.edu/Departments/Hispanic_Studies/people/facultypage.php?id=1187272621
      This is the man who supposedly wrote the message you posted, going by the data he gives. Looks legit enough for Liverpool to use!!. Can someone get this info to the people who CAN do something?
      https://www.facebook.com/aldo.mazzucchelli/posts/2698938124695
      He's written about his post on his facebook wall and he doesn't mind losing his online anonymity.
      wallbanger
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,181 posts |
      Reply #451: Jan 02, 2012 11:36:22 pm
      The language police have won again an affront against fair play and opening the door to all sorts of abuse and intimidation down the road. The top feeders will now have hidden agendas to provoke and get there own way against anyone of there choosing.Using the race card  as there tool of choice.
      solodee
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,036 posts | 147 
      • Liverpool FC All The Way
      Reply #452: Jan 02, 2012 11:41:03 pm
      The only people analysing this document are Liverpool Fans. No one else cares about all the flaws and inconsistencies found therein.

The British press should have had a field day with this rubbish of a report, but no, they come up with sensational, defamatory headlines and everyone else feeds of the junk-journalism.

The way forward? Appeal, Defamation Lawsuits and an open confrontation with the FA on these inconsistencies.
      QuicoGalante
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,509 posts | 120 
      • Uruguay 2030
      Reply #453: Jan 02, 2012 11:44:05 pm
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #454: Jan 03, 2012 12:03:50 am
      Whilst we let people use facts as forms of abuse, e.g, big nose, lanky, jock, shorty, black, white, yellow, ginger, baldy, four-eyes or your country of origin etc.,  the bigots win. 
      stephenmc9
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,822 posts | 39 
      • 'Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Live
      Reply #455: Jan 03, 2012 01:29:51 am
      Seen this today thought i would throw it in here???

The following is written by award-winning Professor in Hispanic Studies at Brown University, Aldo Mazzucchelli.

I will first quote the FA document on the key point:

“90. Mr Evra’s evidence was that, in response to his question “Why did you kick me?”, Mr Suarez replied “Porque tu eres negro”. Mr Evra said that at the time Mr Suarez made that comment, he (Mr Evra) understood it to mean “Because you are a ******”. He now says that he believes the words used by Mr Suarez mean “Because you are black”.”

I read the whole FA report. I am a Uruguayan born in Montevideo, currently a university Literature and Language professor in the US. It is clear to me that the Spanish language reported by Evra is inconsistent with Luis Suárez’s way of speaking Spanish. I am surprised nobody (and especially, the Liverpool lawyers) raised this point. The key is that Evra makes Suárez to appear using forms of Spanish Suárez just wouldn’t use. Suárez cannot speak as Evra reported him speaking. And that strongly suggests that Evra made the whole thing up.

This is, I believe, key for the case and, if acknowledged, it would destroy Evra’s credibility. The fact that the FA has not noted that Suárez would never say “porque tu eres negro” (that is just not a way of speaking in the Rio de la Plata area), much less “porque tu es negro” or “tues negro” (as Comolli apparently stated), which are grammatically incorrect or just do not exist in Spanish. You don’t use the verb “ser” (to be) in the Rio de la Plata area that way. Luis Suarez would have said “porque SOS negro”. There is no possible variation or alternative to this whatsoever in our use of Spanish. And we of course don’t say “por que tu es negro” (as supposedly Comolli reported) because this is no Spanish syntax. In that sentence “es” is being wrongly conjugated in the third person of singular while it should have been conjugated in the second, “sos” (and never, I repeat, “eres”). Hence, I don’t know what Comolli heard from Suarez after the match, but I am positive he got it wrong–unless we believe that Suarez cannot even speak Spanish

What follows to these is that Evra’s report on what Suarez said is unreliable, just because Evra depicts Suárez speaking in a form of Spanish Suárez just does not use.- Suárez cannot have said “porque tu eres negro”. He would have said–if at all he said anything– “porque sos negro”. And the problem is that this is not what Evra declared. Once again: Evra reports Suárez to have told him “porque tu eres negro” which just sound implausible. People from Montevideo or Buenos Aires just do NOT USE that verb “ser” (to be) that way. In such a case we would say “porque sos negro”. How come Evra reports Suárez speaking as he does not speak, and the FA accepts his word? Looks like Evra is making this up.

That said, let’s pay some attention to the incredibly sloppy way the FA has managed the Spanish language in their report.

“138. Mr Comolli said in his witness statement that Mr Suarez told him nothing happened. He said that there was one incident where he said sorry to Mr Evra and Mr Evra told him “Don’t touch me, South American” to which Mr Comolli thought Mr Suarez said he had replied “Por que, tu eres negro?”. (
) Mr Comolli confirmed under cross-examination that he believed that what he was told by Mr Suarez in this meeting was that the words he had used to Mr Evra translated as “Why, because you are black”.”

“Por que, tu eres negro?”
. ??!! This makes no sense. It is no Spanish. “Por quĂ©â€ means “why” (and not “because” in this case). It is incorrectly spelled by the FA in their official report (they don’t seem to give a damn about Spanish, since they treat Spanish in such a careless way all along the report). It cannot be translated in a way that makes sense. Literally, if I had to translate it, it would be something like this: “why, you are black?” I have no idea what that could mean.

And Mr Comolli’s version is VERY different from Suarez’s own statement. Let’s see what Suarez himself reported:

“141. Mr Suarez’s version of this conversation was as follows. He said that Mr Comolli explained to him that Sir Alex Ferguson and Mr Evra had complained to the referee that Mr Suarez had racially insulted Mr Evra five times during the game. Mr Comolli asked Mr Suarez to tell him what happened. Mr Suarez told him that Mr Evra had said to him “Don’t touch me, South American”. Mr Suarez had said “Por que negro?”. Mr Suarez told Mr Comolli that this was the only thing he had said.”

What Suarez stated makes perfect sense in the Spanish we speak in the Rio de la Plata area –even though, again, it is ill transcripted by the FA. They should have written: “¿Por quĂ©, negro?”. Then, I have no idea why, the FA believes in the incorrect Spanish of a non native speaker (Comolli), instead of crediting Suarez about his own words.

The linguistic abilities of the FA are completely under question here, and they seem to have been key in their grounding of the case. Let’s see how lousy their understanding and use of Spanish language is, by looking in detail at just another part of the reasons alleged by the FA:

“284 (
) Mr Comolli said to the referee that Mr Evra first said “you are South American” to Mr Suarez who responded with “Tues Negro” which translates as “you are black”.”

It is ridiculous that the FA, after careful consideration of everything, would even consider relevant whatever Mr Comolli might have understood from Suárez, when it is clear Mr Comolli can barely understands what he himself is trying to say in Spanish. I say this because “tues” is no Spanish word. And “tues negro” cannot be translated at all—let alone into what the FA says it means. It’s simply not a Spanish expression, so it cannot be “translated”. Comolli recollection from his chat with Suárez just after the match is unreliable. A pity since it arrived to the FA jury through a Liverpool official, but the language is so ridiculously wrong it makes me laugh.

In sum: Suárez could not have even said “tu eres” negro, which would be gramatically correct in Madrid, because in the Rio de la Plata area we would never say “tu eres negro”, but “vos SOS negro”. And that is a fact, not a matter of the opinion of anyone, not even the language experts consulted by the FA, of course. I am a native speaker of Montevideo, a PhD in Spanish by Stanford, and currently a professor of Spanish at Brown University, and if I was called to court on this, I would categorically deny that Suarez, who lived his adult life in Montevideo—despite being born in Salto—could have said other than “vos sos negro”. There is no way in the world he could have said to Evra, spontaneously and as a reaction to Evra’s words and attitudes, “porque tu eres negro”—and much less “tues negro”, that doesn’t exist. Simply “tues” is no Spanish.

Despite of that, the FA makes it stand and transcribes it in their report, and substantiate their conviction on these words.

Reading Evra’s statement, I understand it could happen that Evra misunderstood SuĂĄrez at some point. When SuĂĄrez said “¿por quĂ©, negro?”, Evra might have assumed that as a racial insult, while SuĂĄrez—even in the heat of a discussion—could perfectly have said that as a way of normally expressing himself (not exactly to calm Evra down, but just because he normally would talk like that without thinking about it). This point is where the cultural clash seems more important, and it is working against SuĂĄrez because nobody in the jury (let alone the Daily Mail kind of media) seems to even start understanding the common way we use the term “negro” in the Rio de la Plata area. They heard their experts, and their experts explained the different options of our use of the word depending on different contexts and intentions. Then, the jury just decided that the whole thing was an equally aggressive clash by both sides, and because of that, they concluded SuĂĄrez could have not use the “negro” word to Evra in a descriptive way. Why? Their interpretation is not clear to me and doesn’t seem to be the only one possible. “¿Por quĂ©, negro?” (after Evra said “Don’t touch me you South American”) is not offensive, but a question, and a very common one indeed, where “negro” is a DESCRIPTIVE noun, not an adjective loaded with a negative connotation. I completely understand why a British or an American might start not understanding the tone or the intention from SuĂĄrez. But I myself can clearly understand the account SuĂĄrez does and it seems consistent to me. I hear it more as a common (unmarked and uncharged) addressing to Evra.

Finally, the whole verdict seems to be grounded on 3 elements:

1) The FA tends to believe Evra is more reliable than Suarez (a purely subjective element)
          2) The FA does not seem to have understood the Spanish language allegedly used –even though they grounded the verdict on their own interpretation of that very Spanish language.
          3) They believe the word “negro” cannot be used just in a descriptive way in the context of a discussion–which means they don’t really understand how we do use it in the Rio de la Plata area. This made them feel Suarez was unreliable and probably aggravated them.

A pity. The most important thing here has to do with proportion. Suárez’s name has been destroyed and now the FA has shown there is NO EVIDENCE whatsoever of Suarez saying any of the things Evra attributes to him, exception made of Evra’s own statement.

Evra convinced the FA. And I wonder how much of racial prejudice (against the “wild animals” South Americans are supposed to be after Alf Ramsey’s famous remark) there is at play on the FA and media heads.
      bartman49
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,157 posts | 37 
      Reply #456: Jan 03, 2012 01:40:52 am
      The so called independents Luis had to face were hand picked by the FA to rip Luis apart and so saying to Blatter ''look at how we deal with racist''because if ever a case was not against a player but the head of FIFA then this is it and Luis did not stand a chance from day one.
      bartman49
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,157 posts | 37 
      Reply #457: Jan 03, 2012 01:46:33 am
      Stephenmc9 do you have a link to the article you have posted.
      stephenmc9
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,822 posts | 39 
      • 'Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Live
      Reply #458: Jan 03, 2012 02:08:24 am
      Stephenmc9 do you have a link to the article you have posted.

There you go i think every Liverpool supporter is trying to read it will take a few attempts to get into.

Here it is   https://www.facebook.com/aldo.mazzucchelli/posts/2698938124695
      « Last Edit: Jan 03, 2012 02:24:52 am by stephenmc9 »
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #459: Jan 03, 2012 02:11:21 am
      Now is a time for everybody that loves this club to stand as one and unite.

Support Luis to the tilt thrugh every avenue available.

Quick Reply