Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Wolves [Premier League] Sun 19th May @ 4:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 18th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P7 W3 D1 L3

LFC Reds Poll

Q. Your LFC MotM?

Suarez
      (75.2%)
      Allen
      (4.5%)
      Gerrard
      (1.3%)
      Skrtel
      (17.2%)
      Agger
      (1.3%)
      Enrique
      (0.6%)

Everton 2-2 Liverpool: In-game discussion & post-match "WTF?!"

Read 44559 times
      sofkop
      • Forum Alf Arrowsmith

• 56 posts |
      Re: Everton 2-2 Liverpool: In-game discussion & post-match "WTF?!"
      Reply #644: Oct 28, 2012 05:01:39 pm
      We need a song about ref's. If Rodgers can't do anything by coming out and blasting them, Anfield should just take the piss out of them every week the way they did against Reading.

Are there rules against it?
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,640 posts | 3867 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #645: Oct 28, 2012 05:12:28 pm
      F***ing robbed.
      Gutted.
      George Lucas
      • Banned

• 6,615 posts | 57 
      • JFT96
      Reply #646: Oct 28, 2012 05:17:40 pm
      Gutted :(
      whyohwhyohwhy
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 11,283 posts | 95 
      Reply #647: Oct 28, 2012 05:55:52 pm
      Gone for Luis for my MOTM, although it was close between him and Skrtel, both were excellent.

Still can't quite believe what I've seen today though.
      Tadders
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,828 posts | 580 
      Reply #648: Oct 28, 2012 06:00:45 pm
      After seeing the scum apparently win at Chelsea with 12 vrs 9 it does make you feel sick that we didn't get the win. However not many teams will come away from there with a point, they did play well, have to give a bit of credit.
      redkop63

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #649: Oct 28, 2012 06:04:06 pm
      I repeat here ... the FA is suffering from a serious crisis in integrity. Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea must start a breakaway league. I'm just dreaming. Mark Clattenburg is a joke and I'm now convinced there's more than a normal human mistake to have caused those dubious decisons against Chelsea. The FA referees and linesmen is a laughing stock to every othert league and it's truly embarassing. Might as well hand the title to the scums without having to play any games.
      carragerrard
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,584 posts | 94 
      Reply #650: Oct 28, 2012 06:04:47 pm
      I know its out off topic
       has anyone watched chelski vs scum game
       Its a disgrace how the scum has turned football
       chelsea had 2 players sent of (one for nothing for sure) they were 2-2 and the scum scored against 9 men from a very CLEAR OFFSIDE goal

This comparing to how refs( or should I say red nose) are  handling the game
      redkop63

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #651: Oct 28, 2012 06:08:13 pm
      That useless ckattenberg knew very well if he didn't switched on his bias mode the scums would have been murdered at the bridge.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #652: Oct 28, 2012 06:26:49 pm
      In the post match interview on sly, he said he got a proper bollocking for it at half time and that he would never do it again.

Right Phil, course you wouldn't, any chance of a free kick near the box, he'd be falling over again.   :roll:

Was that an unsubtle dig at Luis maybe or am I being paranoid?
      I liked the way Agger stood there and laughed at Neville as he was getting booked for diving.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #653: Oct 28, 2012 06:28:07 pm
      sofkop
      • Forum Alf Arrowsmith

• 56 posts |
      Reply #654: Oct 28, 2012 06:28:19 pm
      I liked the way Agger stood there and laughed at Neville as he was getting booked for diving.

Anybody got an image of that?
      sofkop
      • Forum Alf Arrowsmith

• 56 posts |
      Reply #655: Oct 28, 2012 06:29:30 pm
      United winner is offside but gets given. You couldn't have written this sh*t better.

Way I see it we've been robbed of at least 5 points by officials this season while United have been virtually gifted 6. Total shambles.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #656: Oct 28, 2012 06:31:59 pm
      United winner is offside but gets given. You couldn't have written this sh*t better.

Way I see it we've been robbed of at least 5 points by officials this season while United have been virtually gifted 6. Total shambles.

Yep which sees them artificially manufacture 11 points on us. United needed to win the game or risk being left for dead in the title race. There was never any chance that would be allowed to happen.
      Bpatel

• 9,902 posts | 158 
      Reply #657: Oct 28, 2012 06:36:28 pm

It's impossible not to love him!
      xBooniex
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,278 posts | 28 
      Reply #658: Oct 28, 2012 06:36:48 pm
      On another note how many more derbies is sideshow bob going to be allowed to kick sh*t out of our players without getting carded

Sotis sent off for going in two footed but bob stomped him and then kicking Allen on the floor

scummy thug
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #659: Oct 28, 2012 06:53:25 pm
      That was NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS OFFSIDE.

And it makes it all the more annoying that the F***ing scum won a game with the winning goal scored from offside.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #660: Oct 28, 2012 07:05:20 pm
      Obviously feel a bit cheated at the end but then we let a two goal lead slip through one or two thoughtless and sloppy errors in defence. So that is like the dull ache to the sharp pain of the offside decision.

I honestly thought we were gonna cruise it once Suarez got that second goal but we let our guard down a bit and gave them the momentum. Frustrating.

But it's not like we were woeful. I think for certain periods we played some decent footy. Just got that feeling that our youngsters were caught up with the occasion slightly and didn't excel like they so often do. But they can be forgiven for that. Hopefully loads more derbys to come for them.

Was a bit confused about the goalie decision. Surely if Pepe is fit, he should be picked? If he's not fit, then he shouldn't have been on the bench. If Jones has got the nod ahead of Pepe, that is an interesting one.

Could have been better. But could have been a lot worse today. Mainly Skrtel to thank for that. He was immense today.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,318 posts | 4956 
      Reply #661: Oct 28, 2012 07:06:33 pm
      I haven't seen the game yet but after reading on here I'm gutted we didn't get all three points and again poor decisions from the officials cost us dearly.

I thought we needed a win before the game but a point away to them is a decent result and if backed up with three next week it won't seem as bad.

On a side note it's great to see Brendan making a bold decision at half time to make changes and change formation and shows he is not going to blindly stick by his 4 4 3. It's a sign of a great coach when they see a change is needed and make it quickly.
      HeighwayToHeaven

• 8,468 posts | 242 
      • Don't buy The Sun
      Reply #662: Oct 28, 2012 07:10:01 pm
      On a side note it's great to see Brendan making a bold decision at half time to make changes and change formation and shows he is not going to blindly stick by his 4 4 3. It's a sign of a great coach when they see a change is needed and make it quickly.

Agree with this. Mourinho, in his time at Chelsea, was often lauded for changing tactics and players at half-time and BR deserves credit for it too.
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #663: Oct 28, 2012 07:10:37 pm
      That was NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS OFFSIDE.

And it makes it all the more annoying that the f**king scum won a game with the winning goal scored from offside.

I literally turned over just to check the score as they scored the goal, typical wouldn't do it justice, insult to injury right there. As fields said, they needed a win, so the officials made sure they gave them one.
      xBooniex
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,278 posts | 28 
      Reply #664: Oct 28, 2012 07:10:43 pm
      Our performance for me was poor today our ball retention was just not up to our usual standards probably due to the midweek game
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,318 posts | 4956 
      Reply #665: Oct 28, 2012 07:11:57 pm
      Agree with this. Mourinho, in his time at Chelsea, was often lauded for changing tactics and players at half-time and BR deserves credit for it too.

It's something I don't think happens often enough as many managers seem too cautious to make a change too early but as you say Mourinho wasn't afraid to make an early change if he thought it necessary.
      6stringer
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,051 posts | 517 
      Reply #666: Oct 28, 2012 07:20:58 pm
      Robbed of 3 points there today !!...right at the death aswell !!..I was up jumpin round the kitchen screamin with joy only to fall to my knees with disbelief...
      Thought Jagielka should've got a straight red for pulling Sterling back and as for Felliani's stamp on Allen !! :f_steam:
      We gave away too many free kicks in and around our box from silly mis timed tackles which thankfully they didn't capitalise on...If we continue to do that against Newcastle and Chelsea up next we might not be so lucky..
      Thought Skrtel was immense again at the back and after I bollocked Luis for bein lazy on Thursday night I got the perfect response from him today , he hassled and hassled them every time he got the ball and was so unlucky not to get his second hat trick of the season even though his first hit Baines to go in..so I've given him my motm..
      Brilliant tactical change at HT by BR as it clogged up their frontline.
      We needed muscle today and Allen , Enrique , Wisdom , Gerrard and Agger put in a great shift each which is all we can ask of them.
      On another day Sterling would've dinked that one on one over the keeper digger style and the linesman would've kept his flag down in the last minute.Shelvey would've looked up and saw Sterling in acres of space when he ran through instead of ballooning it wide :f_doh:
      So hard to take losing those 2 extra precious points today but onwards and upwards we MUST go.
      Did you see Luis slot that coin he picked up into his boot!!..genius ;) 8)

Quick Reply