Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 24th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P14 W9 D1 L4

LFC Reds Poll

Q. Man of the Match: LFC v West Ham Utd.

Mignolet
      6 (5.8%)
      Johnson
      1 (1%)
      Flanagan
      1 (1%)
      Allen
      18 (17.5%)
      Skrtel
      2 (1.9%)
      Sakho
      12 (11.7%)
      Henderson
      2 (1.9%)
      Gerrard
      1 (1%)
      Suárez
      29 (28.2%)
      Coutinho
      26 (25.2%)
      Sterling
      5 (4.9%)
      Kelly (Sub)
      0 (0%)
      Lucas (Sub)
      0 (0%)
      Moses (Sub)
      0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 102

Liverpool 4-1 West Ham: In game and Post Match Glee

Read 25635 times
      Bl00D
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 750 posts |
      Re: Liverpool 4-1 West Ham: In game and Post Match Glee
      Reply #529: Dec 07, 2013 08:14:07 pm
      :D

That is all..... oh and :D
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,974 posts | 5034 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #530: Dec 07, 2013 08:14:48 pm
      Great result today bagging a few more goals and marching on to our next challenge Yids away,

I didn't see the match today but by all accounts Moses was once again a complete waste, I don't think he's gonna make it here but I'd love if he proved me wrong, I can't put my finger on why all I can think of is it must be something to do with his physche, or maybe he just can't be arsed, anyhoo I've put together a number of reasons why I think it won't work for him here....
      Moses  &

HIS TEN COMMANDMENTS

1, I shall always have my iPod before me
      2, I shall not track back and help my full back
      3, I shall not swear, in front of God,  (Robbie Fowler)
      4, Honour your gaffer(Brendan)  & Mentor(Studge)
      5, I shall not murder, any song on the karaoke machine at LFC Xmas party
      6, I shall not commit, to LFC cause
      7, I shall not steal, the ball from the opposition
      8, I shall not pass, wind, the ball, a spliff
      9, I shall not lie, down to long on the bench
      10, I shall not score, any goals, or with anyone's missus

Also available in tablet  :D

YNWA

racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,658 posts | 3891 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #531: Dec 07, 2013 08:27:22 pm
      Sakho. Is. Boss.

Suarez. Is. Boss.

Coutinho. Is. Boss.

Mignolet. Is. Boss.

LFC. Is. Boss.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #532: Dec 07, 2013 08:45:51 pm
      Sakho. Is. Boss.

Suarez. Is. Boss.

Coutinho. Is. Boss.

Mignolet. Is. Boss.

LFC. Is. Boss.
      And the Boss?  :)
      zz19a
      • The Mighty REDS 19
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,605 posts | 166 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #533: Dec 07, 2013 08:50:15 pm
      Sakho. Is. Boss.

Suarez. Is. Boss.

Coutinho. Is. Boss.

Mignolet. Is. Boss.

LFC. Is. Boss.

The.Boss.Is.Boss.  :D  :o
      DanMann
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,797 posts | 892 
      Reply #534: Dec 07, 2013 08:59:50 pm

I didn't see the match today but by all accounts Moses was once again a complete waste

Exactly mate. You didn't watch the game, so keep quiet on criticising a player that you have no idea how well he played!!

Moses came on amid West Ham's fight back, having just a few minutes earlier grabbed a lucky goal. Liverpool were scrambling here there and everywhere. West Ham were fighting for their 2nd, and had some good chances to get it too.

At this time, most Liverpool players were not holding the ball. Clearing it away, chasing it.. etc.

Moses was not in the game at all at this point. No fault of his own. Few players actually were.

It was only from 80 mins that Liverpool started to get control of the ball again. Moses was doing his part, but the ball rarely went down the right wing where he was playing.

When he was on the ball, he did fine. I watched him very closely because I just knew members here would love to have a rant and rave regardless of his performance. He is the new Lucas. A player to have a go at. Completely unjustified too.

I am sick of it.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,336 posts | 4962 
      Reply #535: Dec 07, 2013 09:06:13 pm
      Just got in from work and delighted to see us win again and just wondering if it was as comfortable as the scoreline suggests?
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #536: Dec 07, 2013 09:23:54 pm
      I thought we played better today than we did against Norwich.

Played some great stuff at times, although we tried to over egg the pudding a bit at times.

We saw today the difference a high line makes, and I think Sakho pulls Skrtel forwards much better than Agger does. Perhaps BR has told him to bring the ball out of defense, as he did a bit more of that today.
      If we weren't a bit weak on the left we would be better defensively, but in fairness, Coutinho isn't great at helping out and Flanagans still a kid in terms of defenders. He's done OK, but he needs more help than he gets.

Speaking of Coutinho, he's a little magician, and even though some of his passes didn't come off, you could always see what he was trying to do.

Allen had a better game than midweek, although he's still rusty and a bit off the pace at times. He still did well though, and is showing why people were wrong to write him off.

I was pleased to see Sterling do well, and I thought he had a decent match.
      Considering he's only just turning 19, I think people should cut him a bit more slack, especially as the lads had a difficult year personally.

Finally, I'd just like to add, F**k you, you fat headed c**t. Not so gobby now you haven't got alky backing you up are ye?   :laugh:
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,133 posts | 3379 
      Reply #537: Dec 07, 2013 09:28:47 pm
      Great day to be a Reds fan, absolutely made up with yet another fantastic win for the Reds. We've quickly put the Hull defeat behind us. Fear no c**t in the League.

We'll be bouncing down St George's Hall come May when we're parading our League Title around.
      Son Of A Gun

• 5,199 posts | 1275 
      Reply #538: Dec 07, 2013 09:29:15 pm
      Exactly mate. You didn't watch the game, so keep quiet on criticising a player that you have no idea how well he played!!

Moses came on amid West Ham's fight back, having just a few minutes earlier grabbed a lucky goal. Liverpool were scrambling here there and everywhere. West Ham were fighting for their 2nd, and had some good chances to get it too.

At this time, most Liverpool players were not holding the ball. Clearing it away, chasing it.. etc.

Moses was not in the game at all at this point. No fault of his own. Few players actually were.

It was only from 80 mins that Liverpool started to get control of the ball again. Moses was doing his part, but the ball rarely went down the right wing where he was playing.

When he was on the ball, he did fine. I watched him very closely because I just knew members here would love to have a rant and rave regardless of his performance. He is the new Lucas. A player to have a go at. Completely unjustified too.

I am sick of it.

Moses needs to keep the F**k away from the squad. He's a lazy f**ker who does more harm than good.

I would be willing to see the same line up next week, but if the likes of Sterling have to come off, it should be for Ibe or Aspas. Here's hoping Gerrard is fit next week, because I'll have a panic attack and hyperventilate and sh*t myself all at the same time if Moses is in the starting line up. AAARGH HE'S sh*t!!!

Apart from that, I was satisfied with everything, delighted that Flanagan is showing his worth and the miserly Cissokho is getting nowhere. Keep Sakho in the starting line up too.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #539: Dec 07, 2013 09:31:01 pm
      Great day to be at Anfield, absolutely made up with yet another fantastic win for the Reds. We've quickly put the Hull defeat behind us. Fear no c**t in the League.

We'll be bouncing down St George's Hall come May when we're parading our League Title around.

It was a good atmosphere today.
      Got a bit edgy once or twice, but generally bouncing.
      federer
      • Needs a Klopp hug
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,932 posts | 645 
      Reply #540: Dec 07, 2013 09:35:17 pm
      Cracking game, for some odd reason it seemed like the supporters were actually trying to create an atmosphere, West Ham of all opponents, but hey you take what you can get.

To be fair to them I thought it was harsh for them to go down that first goal, they didn't exactly park the bus, they were coming out and giving it a right go in the first half when they did get the ball, Diame (as usual) bossing the pitch, brushing Henderson and Flanagan aside like mosquitos...

MOTM for me was Coutinho.  Don't know what got into the lad today but he seemed to pop up everywhere and every time he got the ball he did something magical, we probably had ten chances created by him alone.  I thought Sterling did well despite the misses, Joseph also had a cracking game.  He looks a totally different player when he is aggressive and forward thinking.  Lucas, surprise, came on and gave the ball away in midfield and we went down a goal.  Back to the bench for you sir.  Mignolet continues to impress, some fantastic distribution from the lad today.

Onwards and upwards! 
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #541: Dec 07, 2013 09:37:19 pm
      Cracking game, for some odd reason it seemed like the supporters were actually trying to create an atmosphere, West Ham of all opponents, but hey you take what you can get.

To be fair to them I thought it was harsh for them to go down that first goal, they didn't exactly park the bus, they were coming out and giving it a right go in the first half when they did get the ball, Diame (as usual) bossing the pitch, brushing Henderson and Flanagan aside like mosquitos...

MOTM for me was Coutinho.  Don't know what got into the lad today but he seemed to pop up everywhere and every time he got the ball he did something magical, we probably had ten chances created by him alone.  I thought Sterling did well despite the misses, Joseph also had a cracking game.  He looks a totally different player when he is aggressive and forward thinking.  Lucas, surprise, came on and gave the ball away in midfield and we went down a goal.  Back to the bench for you sir.  Mignolet continues to impress, some fantastic distribution from the lad today.

Onwards and upwards!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I really hope you're being ironic there fella.
      DanMann

• 5,797 posts | 892 
      Reply #542: Dec 07, 2013 09:37:36 pm
      Moses needs to keep the f**k away from the squad. He's a lazy f**ker who does more harm than good.

That's pretty funny. I've watched every Nigeria game, and he's often the stand out player.

But nevermind eh, some fans like you just pick a player to hate.  :D
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,658 posts | 3891 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #543: Dec 07, 2013 09:42:58 pm

Exactly!
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,336 posts | 4962 
      Reply #544: Dec 07, 2013 09:43:28 pm
      :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'm beginning to think Fed is actually Diame.
      federer
      • Needs a Klopp hug
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,932 posts | 645 
      Reply #545: Dec 07, 2013 09:44:04 pm

DId you actually watch the game???
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #546: Dec 07, 2013 09:48:47 pm
      I'm beginning to think Fed is actually Diame.
      Is Diame a putrid, Manc wum?
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #547: Dec 07, 2013 09:51:48 pm

We over ran their midfield
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #548: Dec 07, 2013 09:54:28 pm

You din't half talk some sh*te Rodger.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,336 posts | 4962 
      Reply #549: Dec 07, 2013 09:54:53 pm

Didn't you hear?

Diame is the best midfielder in the game and we're fools for not buying him.
      bigmick
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,078 posts | 2767 
      Reply #550: Dec 07, 2013 10:12:49 pm
      In fairness to Fed I too thought Diame was pretty impressive in a fairly poor team. He was inches away from opening us up with a good pass to give them the lead, and moments after we cleared a corner he burst the length of the pitch to deny Henderson a certain goal. Whether or not he's the midfielder we are looking for is a moot point, but the fella is clearly a decent player who in a better team than West Ham would look better.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #551: Dec 07, 2013 10:25:36 pm
      In fairness to Fed I too thought Diame was pretty impressive in a fairly poor team. He was inches away from opening us up with a good pass to give them the lead, and moments after we cleared a corner he burst the length of the pitch to deny Henderson a certain goal. Whether or not he's the midfielder we are looking for is a moot point, but the fella is clearly a decent player who in a better team than West Ham would look better.

Diame is good, I wanted him when he was available on a free. He has a heart defect though and the bigger sides seem to steer clear. Failed medicals with Barca and Madrid in the past and apparently United were put off because of that too. We were probably in the same boat.

Not sure if he would fit in here, bit of a free spirit at times and the fact is our midfield outshone theirs today and Diame certainly didn't boss the midfield. 

Quick Reply