Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 15th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P1 W1 D0 L0

Jose Mourinho, the hypocrite.

Read 41044 times
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,889 posts | 704 
      Re: Jose Mourinho, the hypocrite.
      Reply #184: Feb 23, 2014 07:32:02 am
      "Rafa, Rafa, Rafa, Rafa.........."

Wrong thread again.

And they say I'm obsessed.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,044 posts | 3967 
      Reply #185: Feb 23, 2014 09:03:40 am
      Given the resources Jon I have no doubt whatever Rafa would do the business at RM.
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #186: Feb 23, 2014 09:07:49 am
      Given the resources Jon I have no doubt whatever Rafa would do the business at RM.

I reckon given the 3 years Jose had Rafa would have won them old big ears

No doubt for me
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #187: Feb 23, 2014 09:11:00 am
      Have to agree with Stuey and Jon, there's no doubt in my mind that Rafa would win the CL at Real if he was afforded the same spending that Mourinho had.

As for Mourinho I think he adds some entertainment and lighthearted banter to things, there's nothing wrong with trying to play mind games. It will work against some people and it wont against others, to attempt it there has to be a certain element of arrogance involved and his record does support that arrogance no matter how much he has been backed with funds.

I most certainly think it's got to Wenger and what he has said is nothing more than a lot of people already think about Wenger but actually wouldn't come out and say it, so in that respect he earns respect in my book.

Do I think he's a c**t, privately no he probably isn't but for the cameras he most certainly is. Arrogant, I think both privately and for the cameras he is arrogant, success breeds a certain level of arrogance in some people and I believe Mourinho is that type of person. Born winner, to some extent but I think football has caught up with his methods these days and his coaching methods do sometimes appear to be a glorified version of Stoke. I would much prefer to win things with the brand of football I think Brendan is trying to instill but the most important thing is I would much prefer to win things and winning is something Mourinho has done throughout his career and when he does retire he will be remembered as one of the best no matter how much people try to knock his achievements.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,044 posts | 3967 
      Reply #188: Feb 23, 2014 09:27:13 am
      Have to agree with Stuey and Jon, there's no doubt in my mind that Rafa would win the CL at Real if he was afforded the same spending that Mourinho had.

As for Mourinho I think he adds some entertainment and lighthearted banter to things, there's nothing wrong with trying to play mind games. It will work against some people and it wont against others, to attempt it there has to be a certain element of arrogance involved and his record does support that arrogance no matter how much he has been backed with funds.

I most certainly think it's got to Wenger and what he has said is nothing more than a lot of people already think about Wenger but actually wouldn't come out and say it, so in that respect he earns respect in my book.

Do I think he's a c**t, privately no he probably isn't but for the cameras he most certainly is. Arrogant, I think both privately and for the cameras he is arrogant, success breeds a certain level of arrogance in some people and I believe Mourinho is that type of person. Born winner, to some extent but I think football has caught up with his methods these days and his coaching methods do sometimes appear to be a glorified version of Stoke. I would much prefer to win things with the brand of football I think Brendan is trying to instill but the most important thing is I would much prefer to win things and winning is something Mourinho has done throughout his career and when he does retire he will be remembered as one of the best no matter how much people try to knock his achievements.

Got me thinking there Luke and it is a wind up no more no less, the stuff Mourinho comes out with.
      That prompts the question if you were stuck on a desert island who would you rather listen to before contemplating cannibalism - would it be Ferguson or Mourinho??
      Have to grill the F**k out of the arl c**t tho'.
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #189: Feb 23, 2014 09:32:41 am
      Got me thinking there Luke and it is a wind up no more no less, the stuff Mourinho comes out with. That prompts the question if you were stuck on a desert island who would you rather listen to before you contemplating cannibalism - would it be Ferguson or Mourinho??
      Have to grill the f**k out of the arl c**t tho'.

Haha the prospect of either is a horrible thought but as a conversation it's an easy choice, I'd much prefer to talk to Mourinho, I think once he's away from the cameras he could be an extremely interesting person to talk to.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,044 posts | 3967 
      Reply #190: Feb 23, 2014 09:40:44 am
      Haha the prospect of either is a horrible thought but as a conversation it's an easy choice, I'd much prefer to talk to Mourinho, I think once he's away from the cameras he could be an extremely interesting person to talk to.

As implied mate the stuff Mourinho comes out with is more or less banter while the other is vicious, barbed, devious rhetoric.

Paisleydalglish
      Reply #191: Feb 23, 2014 09:58:09 am

I have no issues with tipping my hat to his achievements, you can't  take them away from him whether you agree with the money aspect assisting him or not but you can't take away from the fact he has to put the teams together and wins..

My issue with the other fella is I can't understand why you disparage Rafa's achievements and praise Jose's.

Mourinho is a top quality manager, no doubt really.. Do I like his way of doing things? Not really no, would I want him as Liverpool manager? No I wouldn't.. Id take Rafa and indeed Brendan over him everyday of the week.
      But of course I can see his achievements and as you say his record will stand the test of time.

As will Rafa's

His mind games though are a joke, that little horse bollocks was embarassing, as was his attack of Wenger.

AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,909 posts | 6833 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #192: Feb 23, 2014 10:00:45 am
      Got me thinking there Luke and it is a wind up no more no less, the stuff Mourinho comes out with.
      That prompts the question if you were stuck on a desert island who would you rather listen to before contemplating cannibalism - would it be Ferguson or Mourinho??
      Have to grill the f**k out of the arl c**t tho'.

Great question. I'd talk to Alex and whilst he wasn't looking I'd steal his booze.  :drink:
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #193: Feb 23, 2014 10:20:23 am
      As implied mate the stuff Mourinho comes out with is more or less banter while the other is vicious, barbed, devious rhetoric.

Absolutely Stuey.

My issue with the other fella is I can't understand why you disparage Rafa's achievements and praise Jose's.

Totally agree and as you say at the end of your post mate, no matter how many try to knock those achievements they will stand the test of time and he will be remembered forever as a legend and on top of that an exceptional human being.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #194: Feb 23, 2014 11:20:17 am
      It's a very strange phenomenon that an LFC fan will come in here to praise then go to the Rafa thread to criticise  ???

Mourinho is just a blurt who has now taken centre stage as chief WUM of the EPL now that Fergie's retired.  Let him have the limelight, whilst we just get on with the job of laughing at him  :lmao:
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,044 posts | 3967 
      Reply #195: Feb 23, 2014 11:24:37 am
      Great question. I'd talk to Alex and whilst he wasn't looking I'd steal his booze.  :drink:

Hahaha good one mate then while you were pissed and laughing like a lune with Mourinho, bacon face would be off into the oceans looking for an offy haha.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,044 posts | 3967 
      Reply #196: Feb 23, 2014 11:31:16 am
      It's a very strange phenomenon that an LFC fan will come in here to praise then go to the Rafa thread to criticise  ???

That observation throws even more doubt on the ''LFC fan'' description Debs.

reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #197: Feb 23, 2014 11:40:49 am
      That observation throws even more doubt on the ''LFC fan'' description Debs.

It's just weird mate.
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,791 posts | 7189 
      Reply #198: Feb 24, 2014 03:19:42 pm
      some seem to forget his mocking us in the League cup final 2005.Scousers never forget, the man is a c**t why people actually find him interesting is beyond me I wouldn't have him anywhere near Anfield.
      SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,583 posts | 400 
      Reply #199: Feb 24, 2014 03:30:00 pm
      some seem to forget his mocking us in the League cup final 2005.Scousers never forget, the man is a c**t why people actually find him interesting is beyond me I wouldn't have him anywhere near Anfield.

Same here Walton....I despise him, I dont find him funny or amusing at all.

If he was a bloke down the pub talking the sh*t he does and slagging every other f**ker off and hurling personal insults he would get a good hiding.....thats how i see him as a jumped up arrogant sh*t.

waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,791 posts | 7189 
      Reply #200: Feb 24, 2014 05:58:22 pm
      Same here Walton....I despise him, I dont find him funny or amusing at all.

If he was a bloke down the pub talking the sh*t he does and slagging every other f**ker off and hurling personal insults he would get a good hiding.....thats how i see him as a jumped up arrogant sh*t.

maybe we are too thick to understand his humour.Either way he is a little man with a big ego when all he has done is spend very wealthy mens money to buy championships.
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,791 posts | 7189 
      Reply #201: Feb 24, 2014 07:07:23 pm
      http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02830/jose_a_2830968b.jpg
      this was the petulant Maureen with the telegraph refusing to answer question and just sulking.
      Wonder IF Stamford bridge have a naughty step.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,044 posts | 3967 
      Reply #202: Feb 24, 2014 07:13:59 pm
      http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02830/jose_a_2830968b.jpg
      this was the petulant Maureen with the telegraph refusing to answer question and just sulking.
      Wonder IF Stamford bridge have a naughty step.

bi*ch.
      king kenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,133 posts | 456 
      Reply #203: Feb 25, 2014 05:08:35 am
      It seems to me that Abramovic has told him to zip it.  I can't stand him.  How much better the premiership was in his absence.  In a season that we have been fortunate to see the end of c**t comes another.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,044 posts | 3967 
      Reply #204: Feb 25, 2014 07:23:10 am
      It seems to me that Abramovic has told him to zip it. I can't stand him.  How much better the premiership was in his absence.  In a season that we have been fortunate to see the end of c**t comes another.

If that's the case Maureen will get her knickers in a twist and the writing's on the wall. His total superiority is beyond question, or reason, or billionaire owners/employers - much less the adoring chav hoards of instant supporters, joke of a club.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #205: Feb 25, 2014 08:00:36 am
      It seems to me that Abramovic has told him to zip it.

Would there be a zip big enough to cover his gob.
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #206: Feb 25, 2014 08:03:43 am
      Would there be a zip big enough to cover his gob.

Maybe that was the original design for the Great Wall of china..
      Slip the whole lot in Jose's gob..

Mind you there would still be space for a rack of ribs and a couple of whole chickens at the side

Quick Reply