Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 3rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P23 W10 D5 L8

LFC Reds Poll

Q. LFC Man of the Match v Palace?

Alisson Becker
      0 (0%)
      Trent Alexander-Arnold
      0 (0%)
      Nat Phillips
      0 (0%)
      Virgil van Dijk
      0 (0%)
      Andy Robertson
      0 (0%)
       Fabinho
      0 (0%)
      Harvey Elliott
      24 (30.8%)
      James Milner
      0 (0%)
      Luis Diaz
      50 (64.1%)
      Darwin NĆŗƱez
      2 (2.6%)
      Mohammed Salah
      0 (0%)
      Joe Gomez
      0 (0%)
      Jordan Henderson
      1 (1.3%)
      Kostas Tsimikas
      0 (0%)
      FƔbio Carvalho
      1 (1.3%)

Total Members Voted: 78

Voting closed: Aug 19, 2022 09:55:39 pm

Liverpool 1-1 Crystal Palace: In game and Post Match discussion

Read 19283 times
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,521 posts | 1509 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Re: Liverpool 1-1 Crystal Palace: In game and Post Match discussion
      Reply #621: Aug 16, 2022 02:50:03 pm
      It all feels a bit daunting at the moment. Can't lie, there is this nagging fear in me that we've already let too much slip. It's a testament to what money can buy (City) when the league feels like it's starting to get out of reach after two games.

In reality, I'm a dumbass and a weak minded supporter because there's still 36 games to go and City is not going to win every game. We've certainly set ourselves up for a challenge, there is no doubt about that, but I have faith that Klopp will find a way to get us firing again and soon.
      Nobody likes losing, and the inability to pinpoint what's gone wrong is frustrating. Season in and season out that frustration sees some fans go into meltdown. That's just how it is. Doesn't mean you're weak, it means you absolutely love the club and absolutely hate it when they lose. It's a kneejerk reaction that's understandable. I'm 54 and it still happens to me now and again. And all because I don't deal very well with Liverpool losing - to the point I distanced myself from it all last season. It just hurts to see us lose and felt I needed a break.

Do I think it's over? No, and yes. No, there's 36 games to go, and yes, that's how high the bar has been set. Bet you when we beat Utd, everyone will be like, "it's on!" Until the next dropped points when it will be like, "it's gone." :D
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,337 posts | 779 
      Reply #622: Aug 16, 2022 03:10:30 pm
      Nobody likes losing, and the inability to pinpoint what's gone wrong is frustrating. Season in and season out that frustration sees some fans go into meltdown. That's just how it is. Doesn't mean you're weak, it means you absolutely love the club and absolutely hate it when they lose. It's a kneejerk reaction that's understandable. I'm 54 and it still happens to me now and again. And all because I don't deal very well with Liverpool losing - to the point I distanced myself from it all last season. It just hurts to see us lose and felt I needed a break.

Do I think it's over? No, and yes. No, there's 36 games to go, and yes, that's how high the bar has been set. Bet you when we beat Utd, everyone will be like, "it's on!" Until the next dropped points when it will be like, "it's gone." :D
      You are correct when you write nobody likes losing, thing is we haven't lost ...it just feels like two loses, due I believe exclusively to the rank of the opponents. We all know even a half firing Liverpool team should be too much for Fulham and Palace.
      glennusmc
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,818 posts | 471 
      Reply #623: Aug 16, 2022 03:15:44 pm
      It all feels a bit daunting at the moment. Can't lie, there is this nagging fear in me that we've already let too much slip. It's a testament to what money can buy (City) when the league feels like it's starting to get out of reach after two games.

In reality, I'm a dumbass and a weak minded supporter because there's still 36 games to go and City is not going to win every game. We've certainly set ourselves up for a challenge, there is no doubt about that, but I have faith that Klopp will find a way to get us firing again and soon.

Your post and what you are feeling is probably a reflection of what we are feeling. No doubt we are all guilty of over reacting, even though the draws last year cost us the title. Injuries are playing a big part right now. Salah not back on top form, even my Robbo, not sharp. The team needs to battle through this tough time right now, and we need to be supportive thatā€™s all.
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 11,710 posts | 3718 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #624: Aug 16, 2022 03:45:30 pm

They gonna sit back and counter thatā€™s for sure.
      Everyone sees thatā€™s the effective tactic against us to at least secure a draw 🤷ā€ā™‚ļø

:( Another boring draw then.
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,337 posts | 779 
      Reply #625: Aug 16, 2022 04:04:09 pm
      Thought we played pretty well for most parts of the game but we just donā€™t look as clinical or deadly without Mane and Jota.

I said in the Fulham post match thread how I thought Darwin was quite clumsy and I felt the same last night. His movement/energy is good but he really needs to work on some technical parts of his game if he wants to be a success here.

Diaz bailed us (and himself) out last night with a wonder strike because before that I just couldnā€™t see us scoring and I thought Diaz had a poor game until then too.

Iā€™m not writing us off, however I do see city scoring well over 100 goals this season and I donā€™t think we will get anywhere close to that.

Normally that would be fine if you can improve and tighten up defensively, but with VVD losing a yard of pace (I think a few seasons ago he would have actually prevented Zaha from scoring last night), trent having the occasional shocker and all our injury problems then I just donā€™t see it.

Mane leaving has been a huge underestimation on our part and I think itā€™s also blatantly obvious just how good Jota is now and how important he is to us. The sooner he is back the better.

Sorry to bring it up but surely there is a contradiction in your forecasting. You say you are NOT writing us off, however, you do see City scoring well over 100 goals, with LFC not getting anywhere close to that figure. For this hypothesis to work Liverpool would need to win nearly all their remaining matches in very low scoring games. Correspondingly, City would have to either get beat, or draw in games where they score lots of goals.
      The chances of these two things happening simultaneously is so unlikely.....I wouldn't bet on it
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,013 posts | 3953 
      Reply #626: Aug 16, 2022 04:04:48 pm
      Well it doesn't really help Darwin's cause. It shows a defender basically doing his job. At one point Darwin takes a swipe at Andersen. He'll get worse than that.

Hope so!
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,349 posts | 6394 
      Reply #627: Aug 16, 2022 04:40:45 pm
      Well it doesn't really help Darwin's cause. It shows a defender basically doing his job. At one point Darwin takes a swipe at Andersen. He'll get worse than that.

Exactly, and now that he's been show that he can be got, every defender in the league will try the same tactic...and some of them will go even farther. I just hope he learns from this and channels the aggression the right way.
      Don77
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,549 posts | 1093 
      Reply #628: Aug 16, 2022 04:52:48 pm
      Well last season we almost clawed back a 14 deficit so 4 points isnā€™t the end of the world.
      Just a disappointing start to the season.
      Just want to see how we overcome the tactic of defending with 10 and looking to counter going forwards, as everyone below the top 6 will play it.
      No body is gonna adapt and open play game as they know weā€™ll demolish them 🤷ā€ā™‚ļø

Not sure what the answer is, but we donā€™t seem to have it yet !

The answer is a creative midfield that can attack as well as defend, create and score.

Our midfielders or midfield as a unit don't compare to city. They don't create much, they don't score much ... so when our front 3 are surrounded by deep lying setups we find it hard to create/score. It's hard to get the full backs overlapping and round the back as well.

Our midfield gets plenty of possession because teams who sit deep won't cone out to them as they know they're harmless and just going to pass sideways.

Sit off silva, gundogan or kdb and they'll destroy you.

And before we all the 'well it was good enough to challenge city etc etc'

Well ... that's when mane and salah were scoring bagfulls each. But we still finished 2nd I'm afraid.

Salah finished last season not great. He's not started this season great either. Mane has gone. We are missing those goals and they arnt coming from anywhere else sadly.

But one thing that is hurting us is giving up too many goals ... too many bad goals and being behind all the time. The defensive part of our midfield isn't working great either. Lazy getting back in ... turning the ball over regularly and putting the defence under pressure.

Our issues lie with midfield and this includes the 4 injury prone midfielders JĆ¼rgen has consistently stuck by but are never available to select.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #629: Aug 16, 2022 05:00:15 pm
      I noticed that Walt, isnā€™t just the usual rusty start like so many clubs do until they get into the groove of things?

I wonder if they have tried to be too smart in Sports Science trying to split the season into two parts because of the WC.
      Shorter pre season  ? and now paying for it when the real stuff starts I have never known such a poor start for injuries
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,039 posts | 3352 
      Reply #630: Aug 16, 2022 05:03:35 pm
      Last night was one of those games where the stats make it look like we were better than we were. Plenty of the ball, plenty of attempts and most of the game was played in Palace's half despite us being down a man. The problem was we didn't really lay a glove on the Palace goal despite all the possession.

Plenty of nice passing but nothing to hurt the opposition. And when we did get a half sniff, we tended to fluff our lines anyway. The red card didn't change much for me either because we played the same way before and after the dismissal. It was just another toothless display in my opinion lacking anybody wanting to take over the game. Everybody was just happy to keep the ball moving and pass the responsibility onto to another.

We looked shot of belief going forward.

Alisson - had very little to do expect picking the ball out the back of his net once again. And I know nobody on here is gonna criticise Ali but it's been mentioned on here a lot recently how often we're going behind in games for the last few months of last season and the start of this. Also we've conceded 3 this season in just 6 shots on target, which is not a great record. Not that I think he was at fault for the Zaha goal though.

Alexander-Arnold - another disappointing performance from Trent. Don't think he found a red shirt with any of his crosses yesterday and was always throwing it into the box too quickly with no real vision as to what was in there. The one time he did create a good chance was his little clip from the middle of the park over the defence onto Salah's head, who didn't do enough with it. Maybe a bit harsh because of the standards he's previously set but for me it was a below average performance from Trent.

Phillips - showed why he's a good centre half but also why he's not a good enough centre half for this Liverpool side. When it came to defending he showed his qualities, he was good in the air, made a few good tackles and was aggressive. But when it came to pushing up, playing out from the back and making the right decisions he was left wanting. Was he at fault for the goal? Not for me, or certainly not as accountable as others. I think his natural feeling would of been to keep going back but the tactic is to hold your nerve and the line. I still think Big Nat would be a good defender at any level for a team who want their defenders to be out and out old school defenders but for us, he's just out of his depth unfortunately.

Van Dijk - as I said about the Mitrovic penalty, his decision making not to go and just deal with the ball cost us. And it did again last night. Rather than going right to Zaha, he bottled out and instead just stood on the edge of the box while allowing Zaha to get his shot away. The rest of the performance didn't have much to do because Palace didn't entertain the notion of trying to attack. Two very similar mistakes in consecutive games.

Robertson - a near invisible performance from the Jock. I think he had a chance early on to get a ball across and just blew the opportunity like he did countless times against Fulham. I think it was right to get him off, unfortunately his replacement put in just as many bad balls as anyone else did during his time on the pitch.

Elliott - was probably the best performer on the night, looked busy and was involved in a lot of the game. If his shot had gone in rather than hitting the last defender near the line then he'd be getting raved about for a coming of age performance. Sort of fizzled out as the game went on but still the best in a Red shirt last night.

Fabinho - from best to worst. Fabinho was F***ing sh*te last night. I don't know if played a forward pass all game. He was just the epitome of being shot of confidence. And like would always say about his Brazilian compatriot, Lucas, no doubt people will say it's not Fabinho's job to do anything in an attacking sense. Well even if that is the case (it isn't but let's pretend it is) then his job is to make sure teams don't counter on us and he completely fu**ed up in stopping the counter that led to the Palace goal. Eze just darted between Fabinho and Alexander-Arnold far too easily. Was just a sh*t showing from him.

Milner - shone when he came on at Craven Cottage, was his usual self last night. Huff and puff with no end result. The chance early on where he got in front of the Palace player then ballooned his shot with his left foot over was just typical of Jimmy Milner. Hard work part was fantastic but when you just need that bit of quality and composure, he's left wanting. Take that chance in the first five to ten minutes and it's a different game but we didn't and it wasn't.

Salah - didn't hurt Palace in the slightest last night, Mitchell played him well. The link up play with Trent wasn't as good as we've come to expect. Always seemed on the peripheral of the game, which isn't really good enough for our best player. But it's United next and he's scored more against them than any other opponent (level with West Ham and Watford) so hopefully he'll be back to his best next Monday.

Nunez - the red card was stupidity but he's not the first to lash out and he won't be the last. But it's safe to say that this lad is a F***ing handful for the opposition. Doesn't seem a natural finisher in the Fowler or Rush mould but neither did Suarez when he first arrived. Whether he is just too hot headed to finish chances where he needs "ice in his veins" remains to be seen but I'm sure JĆ¼rgen and the coaching staff will do their best to get him at the level they want.

Diaz - looks a shell of the player that he was last season. Whether it's a tactical thing from JĆ¼rgen I don't know but last season he'd get it into feet and be direct. Running at the defenders and committing them. This year he seems to be offloading it a lot quicker and a lot more backwards passing. The tactical thing I mention is whether Klopp has told him to let the ball do the running because of how long the season is and how much the Boss talks about fitness and tiredness. When he did finally turn and run at the Palace back line, he scored a stunning goal and then looked a different beast for the rest of the game.

Gomez - didn't have much to do because as I've said, Palace didn't want to attack so our defenders had a reasonably easy night.

Tsimikas - wasteful is the best way to describe his performance. Constantly in a decent position to put a ball in and just overhit everything.

Henderson - added a bit of calmness to our play but didn't actually do anything with the ball.

Carvalho - tried to make things happen but didn't come off for the young lad.

Overall - we just weren't good enough going forward, which is our main strength. Looked like we were missing a cutting edge. But also credit to Palace for setting up to stifle our attacks. We know we've struggled to break teams down in the past so it's nothing new really. It's just a ballache that it's come on the back of the Fulham result. But it's still only two games into a 36 game season. And if we win every game from now until the end, we win the League so it's nowhere near over. tw*t United and get the season up and running.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,048 posts | 2725 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #631: Aug 16, 2022 05:18:28 pm
      Quote from FL Red link=topic=53183.msg2490814#msg2490814  date=1660656260

In reality, I'm a dumbass and a weak minded supporter

At last something we agree on.   :f_whistle: Not forgetting you forgot Liverpool were playing Monday nite. How many Liverpool fans forgetting there playing? Your Defo a minority and probably the only one.    :f_doh:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,048 posts | 2725 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #632: Aug 16, 2022 05:23:53 pm
      I wonder if they have tried to be too smart in Sports Science trying to split the season into two parts because of the WC.
      Shorter pre season  ? and now paying for it when the real stuff starts I have never known such a poor start for injuries

From a sports science view I actually think itā€™s a very good idea, implementing it the difficult bit and wouldnā€™t know where to start. When you consider the games you lot! played last year Iā€™d approve in theory. 
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,064 posts | 2110 
      Reply #633: Aug 16, 2022 06:13:40 pm
      Not impartial for the sake of it.... I'm just saying what my eyes have actually seen..Yet when your eyes have seen these incidents your attention span is seemingly not sufficient enough for you to encode the incident to memory. The examples are numerous enough, try concentrating hard and search your memory....they are there.

I'm struggling to think of a time, I really am. But I'm yet to see one example of which you have numerous.

There have been plenty of times when Mo has had to get up and bite his tongue despite constantly being hauled, dragged and hacked at with no whistle in sight. Look at Fulham last week for starters. But never have I seen or considered Mo to be a play actor who milks fouls / assaults against him for yellow or red card gain. And to be honest, f**k knows why you've tried to make some sort of agenda out of it.
      Ryreb
      • Forum Igor Biscan

• 119 posts | 24 
      Reply #634: Aug 16, 2022 06:41:21 pm
      Of all thatā€™s been bad in the first two matches, and there have been plenty, I believe our biggest issue is the fact that weā€™ve been bullied in both draws.

I do not consider us a finesse team but we are playing like one.    The league said it would allow more and itā€™s obvious they intend to stay true to that.  Whistles arenā€™t being blown that probably would have been in the past and if we canā€™t adjust we are on for a long season.   Every ā€œlesserā€  will continue to bully us because they have nothing to lose.

Am I wrong and just not remembering correctly or have our corners looked like sh%t for the better part of a year now?  There was a time when I believed weā€™d score every corner  and now I dread them as much as our throw ins.(though thru two matches we seem improved in that department)
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,953 posts | 5011 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #635: Aug 16, 2022 06:46:56 pm
      The title is over.

Regardless of dropping points we just don't look right, having Milner and Phillips in the starting 11 says it all. 

Our squad depth is lacking and now we are already 4 points behind City I think we need to just push for top four and see what happens.

I wondered how long it would be for someone to comment some f***in sh*t just like this and boil my f***in piss at the same time, congratulations fuckstick you have won !!

Now Iā€™ll probably get banned for this, but F**k it, when you read something like what this muppet has it really really pisses me tae F**k off, oh but, itā€™s only his opinions some of his little mates will say, well, F**k his opinion, itā€™s a absolute disgrace,

Conceding the title after two f***in games tells me he/she/it is not a supporter of this Fantastic institution of our and to be honest we donā€™t f***in want this type either, so do one fuckstick, thereā€™s a club that will suit you perfectly at the end of the East Lancs Rd, Keith will guide you, he knows all about them, but prefers us but wonā€™t admit it, anyhoo my point isā€¦

We as a club, past and present never ever give up, unlike Mr RC9 here, wonder what RC means, Iā€™ll leave it to your imagination, this bloke has lasted two f***in games, well ok Mr RC9 youā€™ve gave up the title so I donā€™t expect to see you until next f***in August then, cos you will have F**k all to discuss now that the season is over, and you can take your mate Tomx with ye !!

Liverpool Fansā€¦ā€¦ā€¦MY ARSE !!!!ā€¦ā€¦.F**k OFF !!!!
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,337 posts | 779 
      Reply #636: Aug 16, 2022 06:47:58 pm
      I'm struggling to think of a time, I really am. But I'm yet to see one example of which you have numerous.

There have been plenty of times when Mo has had to get up and bite his tongue despite constantly being hauled, dragged and hacked at with no whistle in sight. Look at Fulham last week for starters. But never have I seen or considered Mo to be a play actor who milks fouls / assaults against him for yellow or red card gain. And to be honest, f**k knows why you've tried to make some sort of agenda out of it.
      My "agenda" as you put it comes from you saying the Palace lad basically exaggerated the contact. I agree, but went on to mention lots of players do it as a means of gaining an advantage, including our own talismanic gift from the football gods, Salah...and he's right to do it. For some reason, without me sending you evidence, it's not something you can countenance. Fair enough...but you are clearly in denial. Can I suggest you type Salah and simulation into google and spend the next day and a half reading all the material. Of course you are right to say he's hacked at without any protection from the officials but that's not what's at issue here.
      Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,296 posts | 1403 
      Reply #637: Aug 16, 2022 06:59:17 pm
      My "agenda" as you put it comes from you saying the Palace lad basically exaggerated the contact. I agree, but went on to mention lots of players do it as a means of gaining an advantage, including our own talismanic gift from the football gods, Salah...and he's right to do it. For some reason, without me sending you evidence, it's not something you can countenance. Fair enough...but you are clearly in denial. Can I suggest you type Salah and simulation into google and spend the next day and a half reading all the material. Of course you are right to say he's hacked at without any protection from the officials but that's not what's at issue here.

Could the issue be LS that your straining to be impartial and fair. But this is a pro LFC site as I'm sure you know. We ALL know our players exaggerate or even...er..fall over..we know that. "..in denial"...not really, just putting a positive spin on all things to do with the club. I'm sure Palace fans didn't start protecting Darwin..saying.."red card yes...but we do that every other week".
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,048 posts | 2725 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #638: Aug 16, 2022 07:07:44 pm

I wondered how long it would be for someone to comment some f***in sh*t just like this and boil my f***in piss at the same time, congratulations fuckstick you have won !!

Now Iā€™ll probably get banned for this, but f**k it, when you read something like what this muppet has it really really pisses me tae f**k off, oh but, itā€™s only his opinions some of his little mates will say, well, F**k his opinion, itā€™s a absolute disgrace,

Conceding the title after two f***in games tells me he/she/it is not a supporter of this Fantastic institution of our and to be honest we donā€™t f***in want this type either, so do one fuckstick, thereā€™s a club that will suit you perfectly at the end of the East Lancs Rd, Keith will guide you, he knows all about them, but prefers us but wonā€™t admit it, anyhoo my point isā€¦

We as a club, past and present never ever give up, unlike Mr RC9 here, wonder what RC means, Iā€™ll leave it to your imagination, this bloke has lasted two f***in games, well ok Mr RC9 youā€™ve gave up the title so I donā€™t expect to see you until next f***in August then, cos you will have f**k all to discuss now that the season is over, and you can take your mate Tomx with ye !!

Liverpool Fansā€¦ā€¦ā€¦MY ARSE !!!!ā€¦ā€¦.F**k OFF !!!!

Hey donā€™t bring me into you Cnut  :f_whistle: Iā€™d fcukin ban you if I could.  :lmao:
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,086 posts | 3445 
      Reply #639: Aug 16, 2022 08:34:21 pm
      We look a bit rusty at the moment and canā€™t hit a barn door from 5 yards , both games we had enough chances to be well out of site

No need to panic

Hopefully Gomez will start next week , Bobby will be back and also Henderson

NĆŗƱez just needs to calm down , looks like he is trying too hard at times and clearly got frustrated

Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,337 posts | 779 
      Reply #640: Aug 16, 2022 08:52:53 pm
      Could the issue be LS that your straining to be impartial and fair. But this is a pro LFC site as I'm sure you know. We ALL know our players exaggerate or even...er..fall over..we know that. "..in denial"...not really, just putting a positive spin on all things to do with the club. I'm sure Palace fans didn't start protecting Darwin..saying.."red card yes...but we do that every other week".

Last post from me on this matter:

I agreed with the OP that the place lad milked the contact, I wanted to make the point all players milk the system, even our own, and rightly so as it can achieve an advantage. This fact was not believed without me sending evidence. No evidence was needed because it's something we've all seen loads of times.
      I've commented before on this forum all supporters wear rose tinted glasses, me included, it's part of the whole experience. I do though think it's possible to love your club and from time to time point out factual errors.
      Thank you for your comments .......Lets move on
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,064 posts | 2110 
      Reply #641: Aug 16, 2022 08:56:05 pm
      Last post from me on this matter:

I agreed with the OP that the place lad milked the contact, I wanted to make the point all players milk the system, even our own, and rightly so as it can achieve an advantage. This fact was not believed without me sending evidence. No evidence was needed because it's something we've all seen loads of times.
      I've commented before on this forum all supporters wear rose tinted glasses, me included, it's part of the whole experience. I do though think it's possible to love your club and from time to time point out factual errors.
      Thank you for your comments .......Lets move on

The only errors being on your part in picking up and doing the whole false equivalence thing with our own Mo. Still no examples of Mo play acting to get someone sent off. Good to see you've matured somewhat and will hush and move on.
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,337 posts | 779 
      Reply #642: Aug 16, 2022 09:06:02 pm
      The only errors being on your part in picking up and doing the whole false equivalence thing with our own Mo. Still no examples of Mo play acting to get someone sent off. Good to see you've matured somewhat and will hush and move on.
      There's little maturity in your veiled dagger. For the record I NEVER ever said Mo exaggerated a contact so as to get an opponent sent off.
      I'm done....Take it easy bud
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,086 posts | 3445 
      Reply #643: Aug 16, 2022 09:20:51 pm
      There's little maturity in your veiled dagger. For the record I NEVER ever said Mo exaggerated a contact so as to get an opponent sent off.
      I'm done....Take it easy bud

Whatā€™s your issue with Mo 🤷ā€ā™‚ļø

Quick Reply