Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 23rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W4 D1 L4

No more crying

Read 3856 times
      RedScouseLaz
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 753 posts | 40 
      • du du du du du du, du du du du du du
      Re: No more crying
      Reply #23: Sep 25, 2008 06:15:29 pm
      I went but in all honesty i can see why people never.

£24 to basically see the reserves , i couldnt afford it on top of the £39 they wanted for PSV and had to lend it off me ma . my mates couldnt so they never went. the club dosent give a sh*t about the fans anymore. the local fans anyway. Official Match Breaks ??....yet more real fans deprived of tickets if you ask me.
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #24: Sep 25, 2008 06:16:30 pm
      hard for me til get tickets j d, live in northern irealand, my da not into football, and I no money and no one to take me over. :(

:D thats the exact same for me
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #25: Sep 25, 2008 10:33:04 pm

I agree with you too mate and i didnt know it was pay on the door or i would of been there. Pretty hard to get their when this information isnt given to some people until after the game.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,449 posts | 8656 
      Reply #26: Sep 26, 2008 01:32:07 am
      Wouldn't of been hard to just click on the official website or the tickets thread - the fact it was not listed as sold out might of been a clue.

Shoelessboy
      • Forum Jamie Redknapp

• 314 posts |
      Reply #27: Sep 26, 2008 09:58:21 am
      Thing is other clubs are doing deals that are fantastic, where I live Ipswich were the nearest club with a big-ish team (Wigan)ay so my mates (who are ipswich supporters anyway) went to see them. Under 18's paid £10 under 16's paid £1 and over 18's paid £15. Those prices are fantastic, now I know that Liverpool might not be able to offer that price but the fact of the matter is, offering those tickets at that price would mean a bigger attendance anyway. Either way, i didnt go to the Ipswich game because they suck, if they get drawn against Liverpool in the FA Cup ill go haha.
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #28: Sep 26, 2008 10:35:46 am
      As I've said previously, I've never really had to strive to get a ticket. If I couldn't get one officially, I'd blag one off a mate. It's usually finances and work with me, (working 5pm til 8:30) so when I change job, dare say it I'll be at every game I can afford.

I understand people who want to see their first Liverpool match not coming mid-week. Travelling down on a week night would prove dificult, especially if you have work the next day or kids. But Liverpool should really have dropped the ticket prices for this one. The lower the price, the more likely the ground is to fill up and more revenue in the long run when it comes down to sales at the kiosks, bookies and match programmes, etc.

Quick Reply