Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 1st of June and on this date LFC's match record is P6 W4 D2 L0

LFC Reds Poll

Q. Man of the Match.

Mignolet
      2 (2.6%)
      Can
      3 (3.9%)
      Skrtel
      0 (0%)
      Sakho
      2 (2.6%)
      Moreno
      0 (0%)
      Lucas
      2 (2.6%)
      Allen
      0 (0%)
      Henderson
      0 (0%)
      Gerrard
      49 (64.5%)
      Lallana
      3 (3.9%)
      Coutinho
      0 (0%)
      Ibe
      13 (17.1%)
      Lambert
      1 (1.3%)
      Toure
      1 (1.3%)

Total Members Voted: 75

Stoke 6:1 Liverpool, In game and post match post mortem

Read 76185 times
      The Real Donavan Ried
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Re: Stoke 6:1 Liverpool, In game and post match post mortem
      Reply #552: May 24, 2015 08:00:49 pm
      bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,605 posts | 1683 
      • YNWA
      Reply #553: May 24, 2015 08:10:36 pm
      Missed the game.
      Small mercy.
      Should ALL be embarrassed.
      Though they're probably digging out their passports and packing their togs.
      And tomorrow is Monday.

Over to you FSG ...
      The Real Donavan Ried

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #554: May 24, 2015 08:11:45 pm
      After ignoring most of your drivel for what seems like an eternity I'm afraid you've just placed one straw to many.

You're a f**king bell end lad and you have absolutely no idea what being a Liverpool fan means, I could continue but I get the feeling you have the ears of a bat and the skin of a rhino, ugly c**t.

So this is “Liverpool Way” Slag off the manager together. And “If” someone has a different view point then slang him off as well?.... I have no problem with the first one, but where I have a problem is that should some say something about someone that you feel is a great manager then you lot are on him like a pack of rabid dogs… I have always said that you should be able to support your team anyway that you wish, but don’t try and tell other how to support that team. Hypocrite :roll:
      carragerrard
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,584 posts | 94 
      Reply #555: May 24, 2015 08:22:23 pm
      I am somehow glad I missed this game
       just saw the f*ckin miserable result
       read some posts hear, and seems it was a shameful display
      not looking forward to see highlights to be honest
      bet we never conceaded 5 in a half time in our history

cant see any improvment if our f*ckin owners does not do something drastical about the whole structure of the club

YNWA
      Scottbot

• 9,627 posts | 2161 
      Reply #556: May 24, 2015 08:29:51 pm
      dont use Shankly because he would not have tolerated mediocrity or FSG . Funny how it was ok to have a go at Roy but this is evey bit as bad more so when you look at the money spent.
      The club is far more important than one mans Ego his belief he was good enough for this club has led to this.many have tried to warn of this happening but few listened  what about the hatred shown to these posters .
      Now the problem exists the same as it did do FSG do not understand football and there next appointment could make us even owrse than we are today.If the club does not find a man to bring us all together then anything could happen.

Come on mate, we didn't put together a single game of football that I can recall under Hodgson. Many bought into Rodgers because For the 2nd half of his first season and the entirety of last season we were superb. Not so this season, it's been a shocker and it does seem as though he has really lost the players somewhere along the line. If that's the case then he may well be on his way out. I don't really see the pointing banging on about his ego or any of that stuff, what does that even mean?
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,886 posts | 704 
      Reply #557: May 24, 2015 08:32:41 pm
      Quote from GeorgeRed
      I didn't expect any inch of dignity from the clown, he should have resigned after this match, but he knows that if he's sacked he will receive a hefty compensation, he wants the money.

There are no games for two months. What would resigning do?

This is not the time for knee jerk decisions.  Chelsea lost a game 5-3 earlier in the year,   and kept their coach. City shipped 4 in their derby more recently. Arsenal were destroyed in 20 minutes by us last year, and conceded 6 each at Chelsea and City.  Wenger is still there.

There's no positives to take from the game today. I'll put it down as the realities of having not a lot to play for, in a relatively meaningless end of season game. The only positive of the day is that we have somehow, qualified again for Europe.

I'm still willing to give Rodgers another year, to try and put right this year's chaos. I often say Rafa paid the price for 4 years of no trophies. Well next year is Rodgers 4th year. If it's simply a repeat of this year's chaos, then I can't argue if the baseballers act on it. 
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • Š Established Quality Since 1977
      Reply #558: May 24, 2015 08:36:50 pm

With your head so far up your own arse you can't see much at all, which accounts for the vast amount of sh*te you're spouting across the boards.
      The Real Donavan Ried

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #559: May 24, 2015 08:58:28 pm
      There are no games for two months. What would resigning do?

This is not the time for knee jerk decisions.  Chelsea lost a game 5-3 earlier in the year,   and kept their coach. City shipped 4 in their derby more recently. Arsenal were destroyed in 20 minutes by us last year, and conceded 6 each at Chelsea and City.  Wenger is still there.

There's no positives to take from the game today. I'll put it down as the realities of having not a lot to play for, in a relatively meaningless end of season game. The only positive of the day is that we have somehow, qualified again for Europe.

I'm still willing to give Rodgers another year, to try and put right this year's chaos. I often say Rafa paid the price for 4 years of no trophies. Well next year is Rodgers 4th year. If it's simply a repeat of this year's chaos, then I can't argue if the baseballers act on it.

Well Said
      The Real Donavan Ried

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #560: May 24, 2015 08:59:59 pm
      With your head so far up your own arse you can't see much at all, which accounts for the vast amount of sh*te you're spouting across the boards.

I did mummy help you with that one :laugh:
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,508 posts | 4850 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #561: May 24, 2015 09:02:30 pm
      Spineless gutless c**t of a man-ager.

Seriously?
      linneman
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,426 posts | 16 
      Reply #562: May 24, 2015 09:09:50 pm
      Didn't see the game, just checked the score... WTF is the only thing that comes to mind. How on earth did this happen?
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #563: May 24, 2015 09:13:52 pm
      Didn't see the game, just checked the score... WTF is the only thing that comes to mind. How on earth did this happen?

It happened because we had a manager who was too slow to react to events as they occurred from the first whistle. It happened because we have got players who don't give a f**k and have no pride when wearing the Liverpool shirt. Story of the season.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,367 posts | 2880 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #564: May 24, 2015 09:18:50 pm
      Just seen a picture to make the blood boil, stroking and manquillo having a nice little laugh on the bench. That's what's wrong little c*nts like that who don't care about the club, mercenaries picking up there pay pack

And what's worrying is that today seen the end of the strongest and most pro Liverpool man in the dressing room. Haven't feared the future of my club ever as much as I do right now and yes I include the last weeks of dumb and dumber in that
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,347 posts | 4967 
      Reply #565: May 24, 2015 09:21:18 pm
      Just seen a picture to make the blood boil, stroking and manquillo having a nice little laugh on the bench. That's what's wrong little c*nts like that who don't care about the club, mercenaries picking up there pay pack

And what's worrying is that today seen the end of the strongest and most pro Liverpool man in the dressing room. Haven't feared the future of my club ever as much as I do right now and yes I include the last weeks of dumb and dumber in that

To be fair to Manquillo Bri why should he give a F**k after being bombed out by the manager and almost every player who could be a make shift right back used in his place.

I wouldn't give a F**k if that was me.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #566: May 24, 2015 09:24:07 pm
      Utter disgrace from start to finish from a bunch of cowards.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,367 posts | 2880 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #567: May 24, 2015 09:29:42 pm
      To be fair to Manquillo Bri why should he give a f**k after being bombed out by the manager and almost every player who could be a make shift right back used in his place.

I wouldn't give a f**k if that was me.

Because he's a pro. If I was bombed out of just dropped for being sh*te I'd still respect the fans and the club by being serious. As I say that's what wrong too many footers about the place happy to be paid and don't give a fook if there first second or 15th at the end of the day
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #568: May 24, 2015 09:32:37 pm
      Thank F**k this season is  over.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,347 posts | 4967 
      Reply #569: May 24, 2015 09:33:55 pm
      Because he's a pro. If I was bombed out of just dropped for being sh*te I'd still respect the fans and the club by being serious. As I say that's what wrong too many footers about the place happy to be paid and don't give a fook if there first second or 15th at the end of the day

I disagree mate.

I think he is one player who has been harshly treated for no apparent reason.
      JustMingle
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 982 posts | 62 
      • 6 Times
      Reply #570: May 24, 2015 09:36:43 pm
      6-1....
       :-[ :-[

sorry I just had to type it out to believe it... WTF!! :f_steam:

never seen it before... plus I've alwyas maintained in all the years Ive supported the club we've never had one of these!!! Arsenal, City and Utd have all been spanked.... but we havent; until today!!

Brick by brick, were being dismantled!!
      Son Of A Gun

• 5,199 posts | 1275 
      Reply #571: May 24, 2015 09:37:02 pm
      I disagree mate.

I think he is one player who has been hasrly treated for no apparent reason.

Manquillo was utterly dreadful in my opinion. There was every right to drop him.
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #572: May 24, 2015 09:39:49 pm

I second this. I thought he was decent and put in good shifts when played. He actually impressed me more so than Moreno.

Manquillo was utterly dreadful in my opinion. There was every right to drop him.

In what games was he dreadful in, and how so? I have a backlog of our matches and would like to check them out!
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,347 posts | 4967 
      Reply #573: May 24, 2015 09:39:51 pm

Disagree again.

A full back who could actually defend and I don't think he done much wrong. I know his final ball was severly lacking going forward but I think that was possibly down to coaching and the players we were playing up front back then.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,228 posts | 4421 
      Reply #574: May 24, 2015 09:40:08 pm
      I disagree mate.

I agree he has been solid as a defender for a 20 year old admittedly not great going forward but holy sh*t Can the last month at RB!

He like others in the team has been treated shockingly, all comiing back to bite Rodgers in the arse.

Quick Reply