Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 28th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P5 W1 D3 L1

Jürgen Klopp - LFC Manager (Part 2)

Read 471462 times
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,241 posts | 3495 
      Re: Jürgen Klopp - LFC Manager (Part 2)
      Reply #4807: May 01, 2023 11:29:03 am
      Very true but you made out because they had more shots we were lucky , I just pointed out that’s not the way it works , Real Madrid in last years final is another you could look at it only counts as to how many actually go in  we’ve battered teams in the past and got nothing , we won so I’ll just enjoy that fact .

Reading some posts today you would think we lost to a team struggling for relegation

The crowd loved the game , we could and prob should have had more ar half time - always going to be a bit exposed to the pace of Son and Kane on the break especially when TAA is tucking in
      Aminegriffy
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,739 posts | 158 
      Reply #4808: May 01, 2023 11:47:00 am
      Reading some posts today you would think we lost to a team struggling for relegation

The crowd loved the game , we could and prob should have had more ar half time - always going to be a bit exposed to the pace of Son and Kane on the break especially when TAA is tucking in

Son is not that good anymore, he massively declined. I watched so many Spurs matches this season and he lost most of his pace and can't finish, plus Spurs defense is a joke with Dier . We just seem not to be able to defend anymore and this is worrying, it seems almost every team are confident against us and know they are going to get a goal at some point. Last week Nottingham Forrest were creating tons of chances against us.

We need new people this summer and another defender is desperately needed. I hope the rumours about Timber are correct, I don't think Napoli are going to sell Kim min-jae 
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,975 posts | 5034 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #4809: May 01, 2023 01:25:56 pm
      [Pearce] PGMOL say they have reviewed Paul Tierney’s audio from today’s game: “We can confirm he acted in a professional manner throughout including when issuing the caution to the Liverpool manager so, therefore, we strongly refute any suggestion that Tierney’s actions were improper.”

If that’s the case then Klopp should be fined or suspended for claiming otherwise.

But to know that, they need to release the audio. I won’t hold my breath waiting for that to happen. 🙄

100 f***in per cent, how convenient for them eh! Ok let’s f***in hear it then fucksticks, if your so adamant your totally inept fuckwit acted in a professional manner you will have nothing to hide by releasing the recordings will you ?

Or as I and millions of others believe that you lot the PGMOL are as bent as they come and will as usual sweep this under the carpet to save face, the very fact that you won’t release the recordings just reinforces the mistrust players, managers, Owners and we the fans have towards your dictatorship style management of the substandard officialdom that you are supposedly in charge of,  ultimately the buck stops with you lot !!

Players & managers are contracted to give pre & post match interviews, or/and asked Q’s regarding anything controversial, officials should not be exempt from the same scrutiny, why not ?

How is it fair for any manager that has to explain why they make decisions that can basically fall fall of laws made up from those who are themselves inept or have no real understanding of the emotions involved on the touch line,
      “ Imagine a H&Se with a clipboard complete with a do’s & Don’t list, saying, ‘I have no idea how to do your job, I just know you’re doing it wrong ‘

That’s the PGMOL !!  W⚓️’s

YNWA
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,692 posts | 7160 
      Reply #4810: May 01, 2023 06:09:13 pm
      he has left himself wide open for the FA and all the Talk Sport wankers to have a pop. He was also complaining about the crowd singing his song during the game I am worried about him he has been under tremendous pressure this season. When will we get the lip readers account ?
      Emlyn Hughes
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,638 posts | 131 
      Reply #4811: May 01, 2023 06:58:13 pm
      Everybody would have done what Klopp did in that situation and this type of emotions is exactly why we all love this game so much and love Klopp as our manager.
      Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,407 posts | 1430 
      Reply #4812: May 01, 2023 07:04:46 pm
      Mason was in the face of the 4th official more than once. But still not a good idea to charge up to the lad. Got booked for the charge. Said nowt so that should be the end of the matter but the FA might throw a disrepute charge at Klopp.
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,288 posts | 937 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #4813: May 01, 2023 07:37:03 pm
      The Arsenal manager confronts the 4th official nearly every game, just as bad as
      Klopp did yesterday. But no action is taken agains him
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,344 posts | 4966 
      Reply #4814: May 01, 2023 08:05:07 pm
      Nah - we scored 4 goals against a very good team. Massive win.

A massive win but only because we almost threw it away.

Criminal how we let them back into the game.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,041 posts | 3966 
      Reply #4815: May 02, 2023 09:50:46 am
      Chris Sutton says Jürgen should be given a touch line ban for his conduct during the Spurs game.

The manager was shown a yellow card for running towards an official and actually celebrating the fourth goal.
      Sutton added “he has got previous”.

Get a F***ing life Sutton.
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,692 posts | 7160 
      Reply #4816: May 02, 2023 09:58:19 am
      Chris Sutton says Jürgen should be given a touch line ban for his conduct during the Spurs game.

The manager was shown a yellow card for running towards an official and actually celebrating the fourth goal.

Get a f**king life Sutton.

they all use LFC and Jürgen to get their grubby little comments in the press. They will come for Jürgen now expect a 4 of 5 match ban and a big fine . I hope Jürgen has the audio of what that little sh*t said. Guardiola, Lego head, Moyes and most other managers are left flabberghasted by the poor officials who even with technology at their finger tips still dont know what a foul is. I hope the Managers association back him up and ask for a meeting about the poor officiating that will cause teams to be relegated or lose titles and nobody is ever accountable.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,141 posts | 3383 
      Reply #4817: May 02, 2023 12:45:13 pm
      Give him a touch line ban and then he can sit in the crowd and call the ref a cheating c**t along with the rest of us.
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,692 posts | 7160 
      Reply #4818: May 02, 2023 12:57:41 pm
      it will be just like the FA to appoint Tierney again this season to an Anfield game. What the Ref's body simply does not understand is people's livelihoods are in danger because we have the poorest Refs in Europe you seldom see poor decisions in the CL.
      Time to admit they are not upto the job and look for a solution as even with technology to assist they still cannot get the basic decisions correct.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,261 posts | 2764 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #4819: May 02, 2023 12:58:15 pm

Get a f**king life Sutton.

You know I love Klopp Stuey so this isn’t a manc thing before you throw it at me. If he got a one match touch line ban there could be no complaints, and let’s be honest it doesn’t really hinder the team because his message alway get across anyway.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,608 posts | 1814 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #4820: May 02, 2023 01:04:27 pm
      Dealt with on the pitch. Done finished.

Sutton just loves the banter, and the social clicks. l o l
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,261 posts | 2764 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #4821: May 02, 2023 01:08:19 pm

Sutton just loves the banter, and the social clicks. l o l

He’s a terrible pundit Brez. Overrated on the pitch as well for me.
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,474 posts | 823 
      Reply #4822: May 02, 2023 01:19:05 pm
      Sutton playing the part the media wants from him...He's football's Clarkson, paid to lob grenades in and generate so called controversial headlines. I don't care what he says, ever...But....
      It's not a good look charging into the face of the fourth official, whatever the context Klopp needs to rein that in. It makes him look juvenile and petulant. He does carry the highest responsibilities as the manager of the club and behavioural standards to adhere to and even promote. That fourth official has a family (maybe Kids) who have to see that. Not a popular opinion on here but that's my take.
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,692 posts | 7160 
      Reply #4823: May 02, 2023 01:30:51 pm
      Sutton playing the part the media wants from him...He's football's Clarkson, paid to lob grenades in and generate so called controversial headlines. I don't care what he says, ever...But....
      It's not a good look charging into the face of the fourth official, whatever the context Klopp needs to rein that in. It makes him look juvenile and petulant. He does carry the highest responsibilities as the manager of the club and behavioural standards to adhere to and even promote. That fourth official has a family (maybe Kids) who have to see that. Not a popular opinion on here but that's my take.

then you seem to completely ignore this man has his career and future in the hands of incompetents who never face the press or answer for their appalling decisions which cost managers their jobs and teams games. He is human and as soon as you see who is the Ref with Tierney you know its a problem and the the Mo Salah free kick having had his shirt almost ripped off that led to their goal is exactly the point Jürgen is making. These people are making terrible decisions and simply are not in anyway punished for them. Sort out the poor Refs and these situations will stop. Oh and what in Gods name is a fourth official there for .
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,692 posts | 7160 
      Reply #4824: May 02, 2023 01:34:04 pm
      You know I love Klopp Stuey so this isn’t a manc thing before you throw it at me. If he got a one match touch line ban there could be no complaints, and let’s be honest it doesn’t really hinder the team because his message alway get across anyway.

he got a yellow card from Tierney why would he get more you cant Referee games after the final whistle we keep getting told so just because Gobshites like Sutton and Keyes decide to gob off it doesnt mean anything further needs to be done.   Guardiola is the worlds worst at this and nobody dare speak about him like they do about Jürgen. I hope Jürgen stops being open to the press they dont deserve him.
      Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,407 posts | 1430 
      Reply #4825: May 02, 2023 01:39:19 pm

Fair assessment. Does show how committed Klopp is to the cause. This season has cut deep. He feels it, we all feel it but yes he has to show some control. We are accused of playing the 'victim' often enough and we don't want to go down that road. Tierney had a bad game. I'm not a great fan of the 'blame the ref and VAR' excuses.

It was our sloppy play that let them back in, all this ref stuff is backdrop more or less. We should be looking inwards to put stuff right for the rest of the season.
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,474 posts | 823 
      Reply #4826: May 02, 2023 01:40:10 pm
      then you seem to completely ignore this man has his career and future in the hands of incompetents who never face the press or answer for their appalling decisions which cost managers their jobs and teams games. He is human and as soon as you see who is the Ref with Tierney you know its a problem and the the Mo Salah free kick having had his shirt almost ripped off that led to their goal is exactly the point Jürgen is making. These people are making terrible decisions and simply are not in anyway punished for them. Sort out the poor Refs and these situations will stop. Oh and what in Gods name is a fourth official there for .
      I take your point many of the decisions were dreadful, though not all*...Officials make wrong calls every week, always have and always will it's part of the game. There will never be a time when they always get it right...that's impossible to achieve. Again for me JK would be better served showing restraint, no matter how difficult that might be.
      * you could argue we got a huge break with Konate's hold in the box
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,608 posts | 1814 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #4827: May 02, 2023 01:49:53 pm
      He’s a terrible pundit Brez. Overrated on the pitch as well for me.

L O L I find him quite funny. very dry. but its probably cos I hear more him slagging rangers off\winding their fans up.
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,328 posts | 773 
      Reply #4828: May 02, 2023 01:52:48 pm
      Hope Jürgen is fit for the game against Fulham tomorrow evening. The players certainly need his passion, especially after the second half display.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,141 posts | 3383 
      Reply #4829: May 02, 2023 01:55:28 pm
      Jürgen is an emotional man who, like a lot us, loses control of those emotions in certain moments. We've seen many examples of that down the years. And, thankfully, it's not going to change in the future.

Keep being you Jürgen. Because we're F***ing glad you're a red.

Quick Reply