Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 23rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W4 D1 L4

your pick of the top 4

Read 4850 times
      kennys88lads
      • Forum Igor Biscan

• 118 posts | -4 
      Re: your pick of the top 4
      Reply #23: Apr 21, 2008 09:28:27 am
      Wish the fat manc recieved a better introduction in to football befor he was a b**e would love to have him. I know that will piss some of you off but he is class!
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #24: Apr 25, 2008 07:58:42 pm
      I think this line up would be entertaining to say the least!

Hilario  (well named for a keeper!))

Wes Brown          Philippe Senderos    John O'Shea      Tal Ben Haim 

Emmanuel Eboue     Steve Sidwell    John Obi Mikel    Harry Kewell (fitness permitting)   

Andriy Voronin          Andriy Shevchenko 

honourable near misses to Gary 'rat face' Neville and Didier 'we have a man down' Drogba.
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • © Established Quality Since 1977
      Reply #25: Apr 25, 2008 08:00:08 pm

Emmanuel Eboue     Steve Sidwell    John Obi Mikel    Harry Kewell (fitness permitting)   

honourable near misses to Gary 'rat face' Neville and Didier 'we have a man down' Drogba.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Has this become 'your pick of the top 4' for the drop thread? ;)
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #26: Apr 25, 2008 08:06:50 pm
      :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Has this become 'your pick of the top 4' for the drop thread? ;)

No just a 'never a dull moment top four pick', i feel with this team you would be on the edge of your seat for the full ninety minutes, granted you would be hurling pies and abuse but you would be excited!
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • © Established Quality Since 1977
      Reply #27: Apr 25, 2008 08:08:15 pm
      No just a 'never a dull moment top four pick', i feel with this team you would be on the edge of your seat for the full ninety minutes, granted you would be hurling pies and abuse but you would be excited!

I feel a new thread coming on! ;) The worlds best of the world worst! :D
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #28: Apr 25, 2008 08:24:48 pm

:lmao: i wonder who the manager would be
      lfcreds27
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 138 posts | -5 
      Reply #29: Apr 27, 2008 12:31:08 pm
      I would want Ronaldo of course and Fabregas. Don't think i'd like any others in my team

Quick Reply