Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 21st of May and on this date LFC's match record is P7 W3 D1 L3

Playstation 3

Read 83109 times
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,678 posts | 6975 
      Re: Playstation 3
      Reply #46: Sep 23, 2007 11:12:41 am
      Sega Rally good on the PlayStation store (US).  Skate is decent but I won't be shelling out for a game where you somebody says 'That was dope' when you do a good move.

Stuntman Ignition - haven't got the foggiest.

Anyway - FIFA 08 out on Friday.  I'll be online over next weekend needless to say.  Still not scored on the demo but have hit the crossbar a couple of times!
      priesty10
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,339 posts |
      • Rafa, Gone but not forgotten
      Reply #47: Sep 24, 2007 11:23:49 am
      I wont be shelling out for Fifa to be honest, as I've said next up for me is Tiger woods 08 :)

signed up on the US store now aswell so downloaded the Sega Rally demo but didnt think it was upto much, not as good as Dirt.......
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,678 posts | 6975 
      Reply #48: Sep 25, 2007 12:15:44 am
      I wont be shelling out for Fifa to be honest, as I've said next up for me is Tiger woods 08 :)

signed up on the US store now aswell so downloaded the Sega Rally demo but didnt think it was upto much, not as good as Dirt.......

Agree.  Dirt is ace - Sega Rally - well just too arcadey.  Don't bother with Tony Hawks - crap - that Skate isn't too bad. 
      priesty10
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,339 posts |
      Reply #49: Sep 25, 2007 01:55:41 pm
      JD you getting Tiger woods 08? bought mine today so gonna be hooked on that for awhile, really looking to try and import my face into it tho as that should be well cool!!

also waiting for the Pro evo demo as its already out on xbox live!!  :confused-smiley-013:  :(
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,678 posts | 6975 
      Reply #50: Sep 25, 2007 06:18:52 pm
      Yeah - sure I'll get TW08 but going to be hammering FIFA this weekend first methinks.
      priesty10
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,339 posts |
      Reply #51: Sep 26, 2007 01:34:11 pm
      cool,

cant by 2 football games as there different i would get mixed up with the buttons and game play etc etc
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,678 posts | 6975 
      Reply #52: Sep 27, 2007 09:22:44 am
      I see you've been hammering TW08 on the PS3 - you getting some practice in before you have to face me then?
      priesty10
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,339 posts |
      Reply #53: Sep 27, 2007 09:36:23 am
      hmmmm something like that!!

just trying to build my stats up at the mo and its takin a while to be honest all at 20%!!, doin the tiger challange and I had to play against Wayne Rooney on St Andrews!!

Did my game face last night its pretty cool, bit of a shock tho when it actually completes generating your face as your bald so you look very strange!!

Went online with it for the fist time last night and lost 8-1 on a front 9 skins game!!
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,678 posts | 6975 
      Reply #54: Sep 27, 2007 12:41:30 pm
      When you same game face - is this using a camera and actually taking your picture? What's it like? Because the same feature is supposed to be available in FIFA 08.
      priesty10
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,339 posts |
      Reply #55: Sep 27, 2007 01:17:11 pm
      yeah, I transfered a face on pic and a side view pic (which I took with my phone) onto the EA website (you need create an account via TW/Fifa or whichever EA game you play) when you go online with that game, once you upload your pic to the EA website next time you go back online with that game you can create a game face using that pic, it loads it on screen and you have to place little markers on certain parts of your face (there a pic also on screen which shows you where) you do this with the face on and side view pics then it takes 10-20mins then to generate a digital double using the markers and the picture you used.......... Its supprising how good it actually looks!!

does that make sense??

the EA website is pretty cool as well tho as you crease an account which records all you online game information from the EA games you play so you see your records in each game ie Fifa/TW/Madden etc etc so you can compare your ratings compared to everybody else who also play those games.....
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,678 posts | 6975 
      Reply #56: Sep 27, 2007 10:14:28 pm
      Cheers Priesty - I look forward to binning Ste Gerrard off and replacing him with yours truly!

Not too sure about everyone else being able to see my performance on FIFA on the website.  Will prevent me doing some 'hustling' in the tournament (or more likely showing how sh*t I am).
      priesty10
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,339 posts |
      Reply #57: Sep 28, 2007 01:50:25 pm
      yeah tell me about it, my golfin stats airnt looking to hot at the moment!! ;)
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #58: Oct 02, 2007 07:25:47 pm
      The Xbox 360 is a brilliant console but only problem is I never play it! I've got Ghost Reacon 2, Gears of War, PES6, NFS & Burnout dominator. The only game I play now is PES6 online, the others haven't really appealed to me.

Infact to tell the truth I had more fun playing the Playstation 2 because they had some kick ass adictive games like Socom 3, Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence and even PES6 on that was better than the 360 version.

Anyway, Court LFC if you are reading.. can you advise me on any very good games to buy for the Xbox 360, exclusives will do.

For some reason the Playstation 3 is calling my name but my bank account is telling me are you crazy!!!

What do you think guys?
      priesty10
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,339 posts |
      Reply #59: Oct 03, 2007 08:55:06 am
      do it mate, agreed the games aint to hot at the mo but in November and March there will be ps3 exclusives which are gonna be pretty awsome, Haze/Kill Zone2/MGS/Gran Turismo to name a few, plus you gonna be able to watch freeview and sky running off the ps3 which is gonna be pretty cool........
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,678 posts | 6975 
      Reply #60: Oct 04, 2007 12:11:44 am
      And PS Home which I believe is due out imminently.
      priesty10
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,339 posts |
      Reply #61: Oct 04, 2007 08:49:05 am
      forgot about home!!! that is gonna be well cool :) (even tho i thought it was delayed untin spring 08?)

also tho there is gonna be a 40gb version in a bundle pack for £299!! surly that is a good enough reason to now go and get one!?
      « Last Edit: Oct 04, 2007 10:36:09 am by priesty10 »
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #62: Oct 04, 2007 06:07:51 pm
      forgot about home!!! that is gonna be well cool :) (even tho I thought it was delayed untin spring 08?)

also tho there is gonna be a 40gb version in a bundle pack for £299!! surly that is a good enough reason to now go and get one!?

What the...

Are you talking about a 40gb playstation 3 console for sale for £299 ??? If yes then give me the links. PLEASE!
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,678 posts | 6975 
      Reply #63: Oct 04, 2007 07:57:17 pm
      Actually I'm just buying a 160 Gb hard-drive over t'internet and am going to replace my 60Gb version.  Only £50.  Definitely reason to get a newer 40Gb version (not out yet though Ra Ra Rafa - still press speculation).
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #64: Oct 04, 2007 08:19:29 pm
      Actually I'm just buying a 160 Gb hard-drive over t'internet and am going to replace my 60Gb version.  Only £50.  Definitely reason to get a newer 40Gb version (not out yet though Ra Ra Rafa - still press speculation).

I know its nothing to do with me but what the .. do you need 160gb for?
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #65: Oct 04, 2007 08:24:35 pm
      I know its nothing to do with me but what the .. do you need 160gb for?

Really really really long songs! ;)
      priesty10
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,339 posts |
      Reply #66: Oct 05, 2007 09:01:58 am
      What the...

Are you talking about a 40gb playstation 3 console for sale for £299 ??? If yes then give me the links. PLEASE!

yeah there is a Sony Conferance on the 12th/13th October:

According to reports Sony will announce that they are dropping the price of the 60gb PS3 by £56 to £369 (with retailers selling at around £349) and releasing a 40GB version priced at £299 to take on the 360. The PS3 value pack (20GB) is expected to be phased out. This should make it a more appealing package in the run up to christmas and it will also be one of the cheapest blu-ray players on the UK market.

JD is that easy to do? What about the info you have already saved on your GB hard drive?

Let me know how you get on as I could be up for that...........
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,678 posts | 6975 
      Reply #67: Oct 06, 2007 08:21:02 pm
      Sony PlayStation 3 - 40Gb version - £299.99

Wednesday 10th October 2007

Pre-orders being taken...! There you go Ra Ra Rafa!

Link
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #68: Oct 06, 2007 08:32:18 pm
      Sony PlayStation 3 - 40Gb version - £299.99

Wednesday 10th October 2007

Pre-orders being taken...! There you go Ra Ra Rafa!

Link

Cheers mate, give me time to wait for a few more weeks of pay so that my bank account isn't harshly done by.

Quick Reply