Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 1st of June and on this date LFC's match record is P6 W4 D2 L0

Well done from a Manc

Read 6466 times
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 17,286 posts | 2765 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Well done from a Manc
      Oct 26, 2009 10:15:47 am
      Not sure if this post goes in the Kop section or this, feel free to move it if needed  :)

Well what can i say!. Did you think as a Manc i will go into hiding till the dust settles  :D. Not at all. it doesn't even pain me to say it simply because its the truth. The best team on the day deserved to win. Apart from some bad decisions by the ref ( who was on your side for a change ) you can't really argue with the result. That fooking Torres is simply the best. I know Ferdinand has not had the best of seasons but even so,Torres brushed him off with easy to take the first goal. After reading all the negativity over the last couple of weeks saying Rafa should go / players not wearing the Liverpool shirt with pride / your a two man team etc etc etc, you certainly got you're act together yesterday. For once you played as a team and it certainly shown on the pitch. There was good movement throughout the team. Obviously i think the fans played a massive massive part as they brought the confidants on to the players. Once again you beat us without Gerrard ;D. My biggest disappointment was Carragher should of gone, no ifs or buts it was a straight red. If you guys are man enough you will admit it as i'm admitting you deserved your win.

Obviously now you have that win under the belt it makes it interesting again. However, i was never one of the negatives that ever though you were out of it ( unlike so many on here ) Most of the senior members will know that Christmas time speaks volumes in the League. So to the negative posters?? where are you now??

Anyway, well done for a deserved win and lets hope we have more battles like that again. I can't wait for the return match  :D
      RedLFCBlood
      Re: Well done from a Manc
      Reply #1: Oct 26, 2009 10:30:55 am
      My biggest disappointment was Carragher should of gone, no ifs or buts it was a straight red. If you guys are man enough you will admit it as I'm admitting you deserved your win.

If you had posted this yesterday straight after the game Keith I probably would have held my hand up and said Carragher should have walked, how ever after watching the game for a second time on LFC TV last night I'm not so sure as it was six of one half a dozen of the other, both Owen and Carragher were using their arms to gain an advantage on one an other so where was the first foul ?, my taking on the situation after watching it last night the first foul came from Owen, how ever I am not fully aware of the laws of the game in a way a referee would be, but the moment you grab a shirt or place your hands upon a player to gain an advantage that in itself is a foul no ?

Good to see you take the defeat on the chin and be graceful in it to though Keith and like you I can't want for the reverse fixture over at old toilet, I just wish we could play the Mancs every week on current form against you lot, played 3 won 3 scored 8 conceded 2. :D
      babu
      • Forum Youth Player

• 12 posts |
      Reply #2: Oct 26, 2009 10:47:48 am
      nice hattrick from Vidic.
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,214 posts | 1646 
      Reply #3: Oct 26, 2009 10:48:54 am
      Nice one Keith, wouldn't say the ref was on our side, he was giving free-kicks all over the place to both teams. And Carra and Vidic both got the same punishment, with a yellow for the same foul, it's just the fact that Vidic got his second.

Nice to see some mancs, who actually talk sense!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 17,286 posts | 2765 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #4: Oct 26, 2009 11:01:05 am

There's always one ;D
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 17,286 posts | 2765 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #5: Oct 26, 2009 11:04:56 am
      If you had posted this yesterday straight after the game Keith I probably would have held my hand up and said Carragher should have walked, how ever after watching the game for a second time on LFC TV last night I'm not so sure as it was six of one half a dozen of the other, both Owen and Carragher were using their arms to gain an advantage on one an other so where was the first foul ?, my taking on the situation after watching it last night the first foul came from Owen, how ever I am not fully aware of the laws of the game in a way a referee would be, but the moment you grab a shirt or place your hands upon a player to gain an advantage that in itself is a foul no ?

Good to see you take the defeat on the chin and be graceful in it to though Keith and like you I can't want for the reverse fixture over at old toilet, I just wish we could play the Mancs every week on current form against you lot, played 3 won 3 scored 8 conceded 2. :D

Can you imagine what it would be like if we played eachother every week ;D. I don't think i would be allowed on your forum ;D. If your comments are to stand up then you could say the same about  Vidic being sent off... Its all ifs and buts but at the end of the day i don't think the result would of been any different
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,043 posts | 3967 
      Reply #6: Oct 26, 2009 11:27:09 am
      There's no way anyone could say the ref. was benevolent one way or the other, to my way of thinking he was more prone to take notice of the exaggerated reactions of Owen,Giggs et al . Vidic was his usual thuggish self and should have walked before he did while Owen trying to rag Jamie like the pr**k that he is then tried to get Carra sent off for trying to escape the embarrassing contact.
      As for Ferguson complaining about the ref. being influenced by the crowd??? is he having a laugh - that tactic is used blatantly at old toilet and actively encouraged to the extent that only a limitted number of tickets for away fans are issued and the players come within a breath of getting sent off for intimidating the referee, actually believe it or not some of them have been sent for that very thing! I seriously don't think Ferguson should be in management at his age and with the associated medical issues he has i.e. alcoholism,high blood pressure and advanced dementure to say nothing of his sight and memory problems which are a serious concern in making coherant decisions.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 17,286 posts | 2765 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #7: Oct 26, 2009 12:23:34 pm
      There's no way anyone could say the ref. was benevolent one way or the other, to my way of thinking he was more prone to take notice of the exaggerated reactions of Owen,Giggs et al . Vidic was his usual thuggish self and should have walked before he did while Owen trying to rag Jamie like the pr**k that he is then tried to get Carra sent off for trying to escape the embarrassing contact.
      As for Ferguson complaining about the ref. being influenced by the crowd??? is he having a laugh - that tactic is used blatantly at old toilet and actively encouraged to the extent that only a limitted number of tickets for away fans are issued and the players come within a breath of getting sent off for intimidating the referee, actually believe it or not some of them have been sent for that very thing! I seriously don't think Ferguson should be in management at his age and with the associated medical issues he has I.e. alcoholism,high blood pressure and advanced dementure to say nothing of his sight and memory problems which are a serious concern in making coherant decisions.

ROLMFHO ;D your obviously on the coke if you think fergie shouldn't be in management.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #8: Oct 26, 2009 12:30:09 pm
      ROLMFHO ;D your obviously on the coke if you think fergie shouldn't be in management.

I once had a major coke problem, the problem being I could not fit a 2 litre bottle up either of my nostrills :)
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #9: Oct 26, 2009 12:56:56 pm
      Post this on Redcafe? I dare you to.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 17,286 posts | 2765 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #10: Oct 26, 2009 12:58:55 pm
      Post this on Redcafe? I dare you to.

Put what on redcafe??
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,043 posts | 3967 
      Reply #11: Oct 26, 2009 01:08:33 pm
      It's been quoted on several occasions that members of the mans' own family have urged him to retire,I don't give a sh*t personally but one day the soft arl bas**rds' gonna keel over and with the replay facility on the TV an all that a sense of dignity is required,then again he's got no dignity now he makes a complete fool of himself waiving his arms about,swearing and jumping up and down even his own staff look embarrassed.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 17,286 posts | 2765 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #12: Oct 26, 2009 01:12:04 pm
      Stuey.

He will still go down as one of the greatest managers of all time.

Regards.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,043 posts | 3967 
      Reply #13: Oct 26, 2009 01:13:31 pm
      Keith
      He will go down.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,262 posts | 2857 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #14: Oct 26, 2009 01:15:21 pm
      Why should have Jamie been sent off?

Judas, sorry Owen was...

not on goal,

he would not have had a clear shot on goal if he had got the ball, and the rest of the defence would be back in place.

He knee would have given out if he had carried on.

Ref spot on.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,043 posts | 3967 
      Reply #15: Oct 26, 2009 01:20:01 pm
      He was ragging Jamie like an arl pensioner at the bingo que, Jamie looked a bit embarrassed that his mate was behaving like a pr**k.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 17,286 posts | 2765 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #16: Oct 26, 2009 01:26:48 pm

;D We all will eventually ;D
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #17: Oct 26, 2009 01:36:13 pm

Rumour has it he went down on Christine Ronaldo a few times to ward of Madrid's advances. :D
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 17,286 posts | 2765 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #18: Oct 26, 2009 01:39:22 pm
      Rumour has it he went down on Christine Ronaldo a few times to ward of Madrid's advances. :D

Didn't Gerrard get the same treatment when he nearly left the club ;D. Luckily for you the manager did a good blow, sorry i mean job ;D of making him stay ;D
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #19: Oct 26, 2009 01:59:15 pm
      Time for you to f**k off Keith.
      « Last Edit: Oct 26, 2009 02:37:39 pm by bad boy bubby »
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,043 posts | 3967 
      Reply #20: Oct 26, 2009 02:11:29 pm
      Is that a rumour Daz? I'm sure I saw a photie in the daily star of ladyboy with fergie on the end of his todger and neville first in the queue - sh*t he is one ugly b***ard one of manchesters finest :tosser:
      « Last Edit: Oct 26, 2009 02:24:30 pm by Venison 86 »
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #21: Oct 26, 2009 02:19:10 pm
      Didn't Gerrard get the same treatment when he nearly left the club ;D. Luckily for you the manager did a good blow, sorry I mean job ;D of making him stay ;D

That wasn't Rafa it was Jose Mourhino mate and it goes to show where Gerrards loyalties really laid when the special one gave him one of his spcial ones and he still could not turn his head :)
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 17,286 posts | 2765 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #22: Oct 26, 2009 02:48:00 pm

Take a chill pill mate. Me and  RedLFCBlood  are just having a bit of banter.

Quick Reply