Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 23rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W4 D1 L4

LFC Reds Poll

Q. Vote for your man of the match

Jamie Carragher
      21 (14.5%)
      Steven Gerrard
      98 (67.6%)
      Lucas Leiva
      18 (12.4%)
      David N'gog
      8 (5.5%)

Total Members Voted: 141

Man City 3 - 0 Liverpool: In game and Post Match Suicide

Read 79558 times
      Dannylfc
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,010 posts | 174 
      • Always in our shadow.
      Re: Manchester City 3 - 0 Liverpool: Post Match Suicide
      Reply #667: Aug 23, 2010 10:47:06 pm
      What 3 people voted for Lucas as man of the match have his family joined the site
      lmaooooooooooooooo
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #668: Aug 23, 2010 10:47:19 pm
      What 3 people voted for Lucas as man of the match have his family joined the site, by a country mile he was the worst player on display tonight from either team saying that Ngog wasn't far off either.

Now that is a piss take. And most will agree that Kuyt and Milan were the worst on field today. By a country F***ing mile!

It's the same 3 names time and again putting Lucas down.

Absolutely F***ing disgusting! Well disappointed with the performance. If we are to play a 4-4-2 then we must buy 2 wingers. Jovanovic and Kuyt were woeful. Kuyt has just picked up where he left off last season. Jovanovic will get the benefit of the doubt as he's new. David NGog was F***ing shocking! He is not the answer, Roy should have gone with Babel from the start. Agger was destroyed, what was wrong with Aurelio?.

Masch looks a cert to be gone in the next week and if Lucas is the replacement we are well and truly fu**ed!. He was absolutely F***ing diabolical tonight, behind the pace and eager to pass on defensive responsibilities to those around him. How the F**k he is in the poll is beyond the realms of human perception. He is total and utter w*nk and i have had a F***ing gutful of him now.

We played with no direction, no passion, no fight, no desire and no control. We were dominated and dictated to.

A tricky Europa League away tie and a banker against West Brom should give us a boost. Roy got his team choice wrong tonight, not the formation, the players he chose to play in that formation. Lucas, Kuyt and NGog are not what we need right now, i just hope Roy realises this before it is too late.

You were singing praises about 4-4-2 at the start of the game!! Wtf happened? You realised it was sh*te?
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #669: Aug 23, 2010 10:48:05 pm
      Bullshite my arse that is how it happened, but then again I don't stroke Lucas's middle leg and pretend he's anything other than extremely limited average midfielder do I ?.

Watch the video and say that, buddy. Then again dont. Pride isn't easy to swallow.
      Dynami:t
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 701 posts | 31 
      Reply #670: Aug 23, 2010 10:49:31 pm
      F**k, how this happened. :depressed:

This is just so unreal. It was tough game but still 3-0 is too much :stress_h4h: F***  ****** ****** ****

It was like bunch in the face. Damn. I need something to drink  :drink:

H&G OUT ! If they dont go then these losses become even more regular.

:throw:   :couch:
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #671: Aug 23, 2010 10:49:33 pm
      By an interest who put up the poll tonight because I'd have to question that persons sanity putting Ngog and especially Lucas on it, I think it was you Crouch but I could be wrong surely your not that blind to how woeful he was tonight.

On another note Hodgson let me down tonight as well. Why did he wait so long to make a sub, baffling it clearly wasn't working.
      Red5man

• 9,616 posts | 76 
      Reply #672: Aug 23, 2010 10:49:52 pm
      It's fine to talk how limited Lucas is, but to go out and call him out on a day like today. Just wrong.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #673: Aug 23, 2010 10:50:27 pm
      Watch the video and say that, buddy. Then again dont. Pride isn't easy to swallow.

I watched the whole F***ing match on a 50" high definition flat screen mate, not some shitty little internet stream I know exactly what happened.

As for prides not easy to swallow, I'd imagine Lucas's cock snot is too pleasant either. ;D
      queuepolitely
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 575 posts | 27 
      Reply #674: Aug 23, 2010 10:50:32 pm
      Nothing wrong with 442 but need better players. Kuyt and Jova will always, as they did cut inside, and the full backs were way to high up the pitch. Get hammered on the counter. Why Arsenal didn't hammer us, they were too busy trying to break the world pass record, Johnson and Millner however different kettle of fish.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #675: Aug 23, 2010 10:51:40 pm
      By an interest who put up the poll tonight because I'd have to question that persons sanity putting Ngog and especially Lucas on it, I think it was you Crouch but I could be wrong surely your not that blind to how woeful he was tonight.

I stated when i put it up that i struggled to put names up and i still voted for Gerrard. It was either just Gerrard and Carra or whack a few more names in. Like hell Agger, Kuyt, Milan, Skrtel were getting on there and Pepe/Fernando didn't do much to warrant it either.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #676: Aug 23, 2010 10:52:25 pm
      Cut out the bitching.
      red trooper
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,854 posts | 69 
      • and don't be afraid of the dark
      Reply #677: Aug 23, 2010 10:53:19 pm
      Didn't get to see this match ,did we deserve 3-0 ? or did man city just play so much better than us?
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #678: Aug 23, 2010 10:53:23 pm
      I watched the whole F***ing match on a 50" high definition flat screen mate, not some shitty little internet stream I know exactly what happened.

As for prides not easy to swallow, I'd imagine Lucas's cock snot is too pleasant either. ;D

Obviously.

I've watch the situation about 10 times now and fail to see how Lucas was at fault - and no, it's not because he squirted me in the eyes.
      Red5man

• 9,616 posts | 76 
      Reply #679: Aug 23, 2010 10:54:16 pm
      I watched the whole f**king match on a 50" high definition flat screen mate, not some shitty little internet stream I know exactly what happened.

You know you're wrong when you have to go to personal attacks.
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #680: Aug 23, 2010 10:54:48 pm
      I call him out every F***ing day, Stevie who had a good game was on his own in midfield. Lucas was god awful up there with his worst performances for the club so far and he was F***ing terrible the other night as well.

Your defo running his fan club Crouch I was watching the game with 3 other Liverpool fans and we were crying watching Lucas.

We played with 9 men tonight because Ngog and Lucas were beyond poor others player bad but F**k me them two lads were woeful.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #681: Aug 23, 2010 10:55:20 pm

I've watch the situation about 10 times now and fail to see how Lucas was at fault - and no, it's not because he squirted me in the eyes.

Touche.

Watch it again, watch Lucas shirk the tackle on Yaya Toure, you'll see what I mean.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,335 posts | 4960 
      Reply #682: Aug 23, 2010 10:56:00 pm
      On another note Hodgson let me down tonight as well. Why did he wait so long to make a sub, baffling it clearly wasn't working.

After the woeful performance from the players this was the thing that pissed me off the most tonight. I do not understand why managers wait so long to make changes in games. If anyone has played the game you know how little impact you can make with even 15-20 minutes never mind 10. What do we gain by waiting so long when the players or tactics being used clearly are having no impact.

Now I am no fan of Mourinho but there is a guy who is not afraid to make changes even at half time if necessary. I seem to remember him making a couple of changes at half time when he was at Chelsea.

This attitude of coming out after half time and seeing how things go for 20 minutes is one aspect of Rafa's management that I didn't like and if Roy is going to do the same I will be seriously pissed off especially if things are not going well in a game.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,258 posts | 2856 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #683: Aug 23, 2010 10:56:24 pm
      Didn't get to see this match ,did we deserve 3-0 ? or did man city just play so much better than us?

We were poor. Had a chance in the second half when Hart got Lucky and made a good save in the same attack, but we were 2-0 down by then.
      queuepolitely
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 575 posts | 27 
      Reply #684: Aug 23, 2010 10:56:46 pm

Outclassed.....embarrass ing to say that. Woeful.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #685: Aug 23, 2010 10:57:03 pm
      You know you're wrong when you have to go to personal attacks.

Oe that I'm just a funny c**t that calls a spade a spade perhaps ?

Guess you go back to the centre of what were debating about, view it yourself and you'll see I'm right. ;)
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,367 posts | 1638 
      Reply #686: Aug 23, 2010 10:57:29 pm
      Well if you cant see how he was at fault turn the brightness up on the screen you might be able to see it then.  ;)
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #687: Aug 23, 2010 10:58:16 pm
      Touche.

Watch it again, watch Lucas shirk the tackle on Yaya Toure, you'll see what I mean.

I saw him sprint to close him down on the edge of the area. Something Gerrard failed to do.

That's the end of it on this matter for me.
      Red5man

• 9,616 posts | 76 
      Reply #688: Aug 23, 2010 10:58:35 pm
      Oe that I'm just a funny c**t that calls a spade a spade perhaps ?

Guess you go back to the centre of what were debating about, view it yourself and you'll see I'm right. ;)

Yeah, because I haven't been here the whole F***ing time mate.

The whole squad tonight minus our skipper deserves to be called out. Not just Lucas, not just N'gog. The whole F***ing squad.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #689: Aug 23, 2010 10:58:55 pm
      Well if you cant see how he was at fault turn the brightness up on the screen you might be able to see it then.  ;)
      Do you know what I'm on about Andy, did you see it ?

Or had my methadone just kicked in at an inopertune moment and I started halucinating.

Quick Reply