Trending Topics

Next match: Villa v LFC [Premier League] Mon 13th May @ 8:00 pm
      Villa Park

Today is the 11th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P18 W9 D6 L3

Giving it straight. The Manc.

Read 8574 times
      TKIDLLTK
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Re: Giving it straight. The Manc.
      Reply #46: Sep 23, 2010 01:21:42 pm
      I've labelled you a clueless c**t in the past in the heat of our arguments, but accept beyond them and when the dust settles, behind the user name there is not a bad person.

I'm not so sure, have you seen his lime green kecks? :P
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #47: Sep 23, 2010 01:23:41 pm
      I'm not so sure, have you seen his lime green kecks? :P

Still doesn't mean he's a bad person, just a bad taste in fashion or colour blind. ;D
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,624 posts | 3856 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #48: Sep 23, 2010 01:26:05 pm
      My dad is a United fan. He hates Ferguson. He hates the owners. He had started to take an interest in Liverpool until they sold Alonso, who he rightly thought was our best player. Now we have lost him back to United. I have good banter with him normally... Until today. The smug git
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 17,128 posts | 2743 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #49: Sep 23, 2010 01:37:01 pm
      Where I'm coming from is you don't seem to grasp the basis of rivalry.

With supporting Liverpool, I naturally do not enjoy seeing Mancs have success, I don't like what they have to say, I don't know why people try to bridge that and be the "Super Fan" and get along with everyone.

You can still have rivalry and be best of friends, well at least you can in this country  :)

I can understand you not liking United have success. However, since when have i ever milked that on here??

You don't like what i say!! You don't like what i do!! But your more than happy for me to contribute to forum funds on a regular basis?? I REPEAT! a regular basis!

Sorry mate but you need to get those rose tinted glasses off that clearly taint your judgment calls. For a staff member your way out of order  >:(
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #50: Sep 23, 2010 01:42:59 pm
      Lifes not all about football rivalries and you dont tar every one with the same brush, two of my very best mates are United Fans, put the football rivalries aside and beyond that there is a person, some may be shithouses, some may be cool, but the only person who loses out tarring every one with the same brush is the person who is doing it as they could make a friend for life, but will never benefit from that.

Now don't take offence here as I'm just trying to make a point, I could pidgeon hole you as a criminal, due to how Australia was inhabited by Caucasian people, but that would be unfair and unjust as beyond all that you are a person with your own qualities & personality.

I've labelled you a clueless c**t in the past in the heat of our arguments, but accept beyond them and when the dust settles, behind the user name, you are not a bad person.

See where I'm coming from ?

Hold on here, i haven't said i hate Keith, i just said it's a kiss arse comment. Then i get the 'don't be like that, learn to love, chill out mannn, Keith's the second coming he's top a bloke!' crap.

Just because i don't warm to him as affectionately as you do, doesn't mean i don't hate the man. I just don't see why he's seeking approval from me.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #51: Sep 23, 2010 01:44:56 pm
      You can still have rivalry and be best of friends, well at least you can in this country  :)

I can understand you not liking United have success. However, since when have i ever milked that on here??

You don't like what i say!! You don't like what i do!! But your more than happy for me to contribute to forum funds on a regular basis?? I REPEAT! a regular basis!

Sorry mate but you need to get those rose tinted glasses off that clearly taint your judgment calls. For a staff member your way out of order  >:(

I've helped you out when you need help on the forum, Keith. I do my job as a staff member. That's as far as i need to go with you, mate.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,624 posts | 3856 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #52: Sep 23, 2010 01:45:00 pm
      Angry man
      Angry man
      Fights whenever
      He angrily can
      Can he love
      Manc fans
      No he cant
      Angry man
      Look out
      Here is
      Angry man.

Little song there for you Crouchy

:laugh:
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #53: Sep 23, 2010 01:47:06 pm

Just because i don't warm to him as affectionately as you do, doesn't mean i don't hate the man. I just don't see why he's seeking approval from me.

To be honest mate I don't think he's seeking your approval as a person, he's seeking your approval (I'm assuming so he could post this) as your a staff member
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #54: Sep 23, 2010 01:51:51 pm
      I'm not angry racer. I'm a picture of serenity, me. Just chillin' like a villain on penicillin.
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #55: Sep 23, 2010 01:52:36 pm
      If crouchinho chooses not to embrace with open arms a United member on a Liverpool forum, that's his choice. Leave it be.

Kindly step back on-topic.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 17,128 posts | 2743 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #56: Sep 23, 2010 01:54:30 pm
      Hold on here, I haven't said I hate Keith, I just said it's a kiss arse comment. Then I get the 'don't be like that, learn to love, chill out mannn, Keith's the second coming he's top a bloke!' crap.

Just because I don't warm to him as affectionately as you do, doesn't mean I don't hate the man. I just don't see why he's seeking approval from me.

Not looking for approval Crouchy, i'm 50 not 18. I don't need any appovals from teenagers. The way i was brought up was to show respect to your elders, manc or no manc.
      I'm not asking you to agree with me, nor asking you to call me a top bloke. I ask one thing only, more so cos your a mod and they should know better. RESPECT!

In future i shall just keep away from your posting.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,027 posts | 3959 
      Reply #57: Sep 23, 2010 01:55:59 pm
      Ferguson is a hypocritical, spiteful excuse for a man and it's no coincidence that a good many manUre "fans" follow his example, I don't generalise but make an observation based on their behaviour over many years.
      The chants in sections of OT by "die hard fans" are an insight into their mindset and is light years from any concept of fair play and sportsmanship, Ferguson regards this conduct as part of the wind up he himself uses and only when there is widespread revulsion at the obscenities chanted will he occasionally condemn it.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 17,128 posts | 2743 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #58: Sep 23, 2010 01:56:31 pm

I am giving it straight Res  :D
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #59: Sep 23, 2010 01:57:03 pm
      Not looking for approval Crouchy, i'm 50 not 18. I don't need any appovals from teenagers. The way i was brought up was to show respect to your elders, manc or no manc.
      I'm not asking you to agree with me, nor asking you to call me a top bloke. I ask one thing only, more so cos your a mod and they should know better. RESPECT!

In future i shall just keep away from your posting.

Shut up Keith ya Manc b***ard ;D, Res has spoken now back on Topic. :D

Still say great post Keith, good to see your not biased to that smarmy b***ard gin soaked manager of yours. :D
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,624 posts | 3856 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #60: Sep 23, 2010 01:58:29 pm
      Bloody Mancs coming in, posting on our forum. Trying to give unbiased opinions. Turning us into gambling addicts.

Oh that latter one might have happened anyway
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 17,128 posts | 2743 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #61: Sep 23, 2010 02:01:39 pm

Still say great post Keith, good to see your not biased to that smarmy b***ard gin soaked manager of yours. :D

Your right mate not biased like some supporters who hate mancs just cos there mancs  :-\
      Dexter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,279 posts | 116 
      Reply #62: Sep 23, 2010 02:04:58 pm
      Your right mate not biased like some supporters who hate mancs just cos there mancs  :-\
      F***ing lay off it mate. He's entitled to his own opinion. If you can't handle it then you shouldn't be on a Liverpool forum in the first place.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 17,128 posts | 2743 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #63: Sep 23, 2010 02:12:27 pm
      F***ing lay off it mate. He's entitled to his own opinion. If you can't handle it then you shouldn't be on a Liverpool forum in the first place.

Big difference between opinion and attitude Dexter.

That's the last post on the matter, lets move on.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,113 posts | 3368 
      Reply #64: Sep 23, 2010 02:24:28 pm
      Your right mate not biased like some supporters who hate mancs just cos there mancs  :-\

To be honest lad, that's about as childish as anything that's been said in this thread. You keep banging on about Crouchy being 18, and how he's got so much to learn, then come out with something like that? That's juvenile.

I'm 19 and have lived in Liverpool me entire life, I know exactly what the rivalry is between us and United. There is F***ing hatred between both sets of supporters. I don't hate somebody just because they support United, I hate the fact that they support United. That is a big difference.

As for the point of this thread, we all know what Ferguson is. He's like practically every other manager in press conferences/interviews. It's alright for his players to do something but not alright for others. Like Wenger who moans whenever anybody breathes on an Arsenal player but it was alright for Keown to go jumping on the back of Van Nistlerooy or Grimandi to stand on Didi Hamann's hand. Very few managers will say their club/player is in the wrong - Stuart Pearce being one of few exceptions. Or Rafa making a video of Drogba's dives but had nothing to say about Ngog's against Birmingham.

It's part and parcel of football that a manager is gonna stick by their own player. Whether we like it or not that's what happens. So for Ferguson not to mention Nani diving is no surprise. For him to single out Torres against O'Shea is no surprise.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 17,128 posts | 2743 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #65: Sep 23, 2010 02:41:04 pm
      dunlop liddell shankly

Already made my last post on him, not going there again.

Question!

Was Nani a diving cheating cnut for what he did on Sunday?

Was Fergie out of order withn his comments on  Torres?
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #66: Sep 23, 2010 02:41:57 pm
      dunlop liddell shankly

Already made my last post on him, not going there again.

Question!

Yes. Yes.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 17,128 posts | 2743 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #67: Sep 23, 2010 02:43:58 pm

How long has your name been dunlop liddell shankly  ;D Will pass comment when dunlop gets back to us  :)
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,113 posts | 3368 
      Reply #68: Sep 23, 2010 02:51:23 pm

Yes.

Yes.

So what?

Quick Reply