Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 23rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W4 D1 L4

Jamie Redknapp - Four, Four, Two Magazine

Read 9439 times
      kennystaff
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 292 posts |
      Re: Jamie Redknapp - Four, Four, Two Magazine
      Reply #69: Apr 14, 2011 05:29:58 pm
      I think your missing the point. He should be Liverpool through and through he played for the club allbeit at a below average level. He should show a bit more support in his opion. All I ever see Redknapp do is the same as that other tool Mark "talkshite" Lawrenson, all they do is pile critisism at our door without any justification, and they obviously dont put their brains in gear before they heap some of their hurtful remarks our way.

To be honest I sincerely believe Stan "Dogger" Collymore has more integrity than Redknapp, at least he tries to be somewhat objective and cant hide his disapointment when we f u c k up. I dont think people are idiots for making personal attacks on the man he deserves it as your opion is wrong he is not Liverpool through and through at all. He always wished he had played for Man Utd, and the justification for that is the way he heaps praise on old whiskey nose. As for your remarks about nonsense! yes I agree we can all do that ( I do it in droves when Ive had a bottle of wine) but you only state sometimes? I really have yet here anything come out of his mouth that make sense to be honest, in more that one half time pundit orgy, he has contradicted himself and I will never forget the famous one about Rafa doesnt care about the Premier League he is more interested in Europe!!

Yeah I know its only an opion but he should be more objective, try and validate his points, use some truthful statistics (if there is such a thing) and not be so manc biased. But having said that are we ever gonna get a break from anyone! In my opion he is just a cynical self serving, self promoting idiot like most people in football and doesnt like the most pro or ex pro people in the game "GIVE A FLYING F U C K" about the fans and the people who pay good money to watch average exe players like him.

Some good points there I will agree with you. I just felt a lot of the personal criticisim was harsh. But as you said, most of the time we talk nonsense so i was probably doing that!!!
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,131 posts | 3377 
      Reply #70: Apr 14, 2011 05:30:39 pm
      henry so much better on & off the ball & as a flair player than shearer creating for others as well as himself imo

but as they are strikers & are judged on goals shall we have some facts for you to dismiss?

henry 174 in 254 for arsenal
      shearer 148 in 303 for newcastle

stats from the same kind of era. so whos the best striker ?

Shearer. End of.

some very valid points if if you look i had irwin in my side. dont dismiss cole though. guess what? you be saying he was the worlds best ever if he was an LFC player ;D

you know you would

Actually I wouldn't. And his club has nothing to do with it, I hate United more than either Arsenal or Chelsea yet still rate Irwin head and shoulders above Cole. Cole, in my opinion, is vastly overrated. And as a full back I want a defender, Irwin shits over Cole in that department. Irwin, going forward was much more productive than Cole as well.

i dont think its easy to leave any of those out & all stake a claim. thats kind of the point (over your head obviously)

& when did i say you said none should be considered unless you have been dismissive? its you with the reading difficulty "soft lad"

your so biased its funny - kenny was awesome but to say modern players fail in comparrison is daft, just daft

No it is quite easy to leave them out. And they do fail in comparison to Kenny. There hasn't been a forward like Kenny on these shores who could hold a torch to him. Fact.

& dunlop -  I grew up watching those players like kenny, keegan & later barnes etc live, not on a fukking betatmax!

Congratulations. So did me arl fella, what's your point?

thought so, you do come across like a 20 year old before their time, already set in their ways & thinking they know it all.

derrrr, you dont for one second think i might have been reading for a while before posting or even signing up.... derrr never. have a think

ive never been anyone else here, the mods or whoever can proce that, they can check whatever.

you live in your own little world & enjoy :)

No I don't think you've been reading the forum beforehand. If you had, you'd of known my age as it's pointed out many times. Also I don't see why you'd register a matter of hours after Fowler_is_God (Carroll9's first attempt of a new name) was last on the forum.

And I am set in my ways because my ways are correct. And when it comes to Liverpool Football Club, I generally do know it all. Have a look under me name, quiz champion. Kinda gives a massive clue that I know me stuff. Have a think eh soft lad?

By the way, what part of Liverpool are you from? And I mean Liverpool, not just somewhere that has an L postcode because that can be misleading.

philh8
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 31 posts |
      Reply #71: Apr 17, 2011 09:27:27 pm
      I love JR :O

Quick Reply