Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 23rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W4 D1 L4

If Carroll wasn't 35m

Read 5536 times
      HeighwayToHeaven
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,468 posts | 242 
      • Don't buy The Sun
      Re: If Carroll wasn't 35m
      Reply #46: Mar 27, 2012 03:49:49 pm
      The problem with that team is half of it is injured so what do you do then ,there has been times this year watching him play when i have just thought run you lazy c**t but he dosen,t ,and as has been said to death the minimum requirement is that he busts his balls out on the pitch and i just havn,t seen him do it ,sure he has had the odd good spell but that ain,t good enough at this club .

All too often this season he hasn't ran into the penalty area when there has been an attack. He loiters on the edge. I can't believe that Kenny hasn't picked up on this and asked him to continue the run into the area in the hope that he may get on the end of something. This is basic stuff he should be doing.
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,284 posts | 934 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Re: If Carroll wasn't 35m
      Reply #47: Mar 27, 2012 08:13:48 pm
      Carroll has been here for best part of 15 month and in that time the only game i can honestly say Carroll had a decent game was against City at home last season, for the money spent he is quite plain shocking. Someone has made an almighty cock up.

Quick Reply